What fantasy scripts do you enjoy together?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
OHW Addict

What fantasy scripts do you enjoy together?

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:31 am

My wife is not a hotwife (yet!) but occasionally, we enjoy some fantasy play.

In bed, last night, after turning out the lights, my wife began playing with my cock. I was soon hard and she asked, "Sex with a stranger?" We exchanged slow, wet, tongue flicking kisses and she opened her silky legs to allow me to enter her.
"Are you having sex with one of your lovers?" I asked between kisses. She switched the passion up a notch.

"I love it when you have one of your sexual adventures. It drives me mad with jealousy and excitement."
That certainly ramped up the intensity and she soon came very loudly. She asked me to cum. Making love to her while imagining that I was reclaiming her after a passionate tryst with one of her many lovers caused me to cum equally loudly.

It was a fun game to play. What fantasy scripts do you enjoy together?

Jjhw311ohw
Experienced

Re: What fantasy scripts do you enjoy together?

Unread post by Jjhw311ohw » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:09 am

54321 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:31 am

In bed, last night, after turning out the lights, my wife began playing with my cock. I was soon hard and she asked, "Sex with a stranger?" We exchanged slow, wet, tongue flicking kisses and she opened her silky legs to allow me to enter her.
"Are you having sex with one of your lovers?" I asked between kisses. She switched the passion up a notch.

"I love it when you have one of your sexual adventures. It drives me mad with jealousy and excitement."
That certainly ramped up the intensity and she soon came very loudly. She asked me to cum. Making love to her while imagining that I was reclaiming her after a passionate tryst with one of her many lovers caused me to cum equally loudly.

Following. I’ll contribute some scripts when I have some time.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:46 am

That is a hot game you play. I'd love it.

Occassionally we read sexy stories together then we might add on to the end
of story, what we might have liked about it, or what we would have done differently, or carry on whatever the characters
were doing. It makes for a hot event, though your play sounds more
interactive and sexier !
54321 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:31 am

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:55 pm

Starting from when she was very young, probably 10 or 11, she and her brother, who is 2 years older, enjoyed masturbating each other which continued for a few years, but stopped when they found a girlfriend and boyfriend.

It still turns me on, even though that was many years ago, and I’ve teased her about reconnecting with him. He’s a PC techie so often round our house sorting out our computer and I fantasise about her thanking him in bed. I don’t think it will happen as they don’t even flirt, but Ann joins in the fantasy to turn me on. Probably wishful thinking, but I think she would go for it if he seemed interested.

It would certainly make family gatherings more fun.

Cuckedbydildo
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckedbydildo » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:15 pm

annsman wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:55 pm
Starting from when she was very young, probably 10 or 11, she and her brother, who is 2 years older, enjoyed masturbating each other…

Ha, ha. Sexual innuendos involving food at the table can be a lot of fun, especially for our juvenile male brains. Sexual innuendos at the dinner table with family when incest happened in the past takes it to a whole new twisted level

Cuckedbydildo
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckedbydildo » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:15 pm

annsman wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:55 pm
Starting from when she was very young, probably 10 or 11, she and her brother, who is 2 years older, enjoyed masturbating each other…

Ha, ha. Sexual innuendos involving food at the table can be a lot of fun, especially for our juvenile male brains. Sexual innuendos at the dinner table with family when incest happened in the past takes it to a whole new twisted level

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:33 am

The one we enjoy is that her former lover returns after years of living abroad and looks for her at her work, then they go out, she stays with him the whole night and returns to me early in the morning freshly fucked for me to eat her cream pie. Another is that the same lover starts living with us and she goes to sleep with him every night returning to give me the cream pie in the morning. And the last one is her going with him on a weekend vacation to our favorite resort and playing a wife-husband role with him.

BeauKnerr
Trainable

Unread post by BeauKnerr » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:14 am

My gal has really been kinky with the fantasy talk, especially lately. I had noted these in a separate post of mine.

- On several occasions in the afterglow of sex, she'll spin herself around and say things like, "look what you've done, look at all this cum in my dirty pussy". Most of those times, I have just fingered her sloppy pussy to another orgasm. I have a huge creampie fantasy and one time recently when she did that, I just dove in and started licking her pussy. She was surprised and said, "you know your cum is in there?" I positioned it as, "I love eating your pussy and it's hot to taste our sex." "So kinky", she said as she started cumming. We didn't talk about it afterwards and it hasn't happened again, but I feel comfortable in trying it again.

- When I go for a second round, she will talk about "all the cum in my pussy" and "you like sloppy seconds, don't you?". Other things she's said: "All those cocks have cum in my pussy and now it's your turn." Recently, it was taking me a while to cum on the second round and she said, "I need another cock to shoot its load in my pussy", at which point my cock immediately swelled and unloaded in her. We didn't talk about if afterwards but I'm sure she took note. She's really been playing this up lately.

- After an aggressive/multiple romp session, she'll say "My pussy (and/or ass) feels like I've been gang raped by a gang of superheros."

- When we're fucking missionary and I'm deeply tongue kissing her, I noticed she really likes it and that it sets her off cumming again. Her words, "When you were forcing your tongue deep in my mouth, I was imagining it was another cock in my throat."

I've been playing all of this pretty low-key, going along with it, getting turned on, but not saying too much in response or really encouraging it. What the hell is wrong with me, you ask? Most wannabe's would love to hear their gal saying these things.

When I unpack it all, I think it is because I sense -- or imagine -- that there is a double standard at play: When she talks about cocks and cum, it's OK; if I were to talk about cocks and cum, that might be a turn off for her. The reason is that she has no tolerance homosexual activities or anything that hints of it. She has made that clear on numerous occasions and I am very sensitized to it. For example, even when I've jokingly imitated a gay person with a lisp (I know...not nice), she has cringed and shouted, "NO!". So to actually hear me verbalize a fantasy involving cocks or cum could sabotage things. I've got to figure out a way to respond and encourage her without triggering her homophobia, at least initially. It's a slippery slope...with all that cum, ya know. :)

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:36 am

Whoa those are some hot things she says/does, I'd love some interaction like that. You are lucky !

BeauKnerr wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:14 am
My gal has really been kinky with the fantasy talk, especially lately. I had noted these in a separate post of mine.

- On several occasions in the afterglow of sex, she'll spin herself around and say things like, "look what you've done, look at all this cum in my dirty pussy". Most of those times, I have just fingered her sloppy pussy to another orgasm. I have a huge creampie fantasy and one time recently when she did that, I just dove in and started licking her pussy. She was surprised and said, "you know your cum is in there?" I positioned it as, "I love eating your pussy and it's hot to taste our sex." "So kinky", she said as she started cumming. We didn't talk about it afterwards and it hasn't happened again, but I feel comfortable in trying it again.

- When I go for a second round, she will talk about "all the cum in my pussy" and "you like sloppy seconds, don't you?". Other things she's said: "All those cocks have cum in my pussy and now it's your turn." Recently, it was taking me a while to cum on the second round and she said, "I need another cock to shoot its load in my pussy", at which point my cock immediately swelled and unloaded in her. We didn't talk about if afterwards but I'm sure she took note. She's really been playing this up lately.

- After an aggressive/multiple romp session, she'll say "My pussy (and/or ass) feels like I've been gang raped by a gang of superheros."

- When we're fucking missionary and I'm deeply tongue kissing her, I noticed she really likes it and that it sets her off cumming again. Her words, "When you were forcing your tongue deep in my mouth, I was imagining it was another cock in my throat."

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:59 am

My wife has lately been initiating it when she's horny and I may be tired as she knows how much it turns me on.

She says her lover is on his way over and you need to fuck me real good and hard before he arrives so I'm wet enough to be able to handle his monster black dick.

I'm instantly hard and she usually continues with teasing and asking if I am ready to let him fill her again ...do I want to fuck her after she's stretched out etc.

I have a hard time lasting long when she get going.

She recently did a new scenario that had me watching from a window and jerking as he fucked her really good. She said he wasn't comfortable with me present but I could watch. That surprised me
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:56 am

BeauKnerr wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:14 am
When I unpack it all, I think it is because I sense -- or imagine -- that there is a double standard at play: When she talks about cocks and cum, it's OK; if I were to talk about cocks and cum, that might be a turn off for her. The reason is that she has no tolerance homosexual activities or anything that hints of it. She has made that clear on numerous occasions and I am very sensitized to it. For example, even when I've jokingly imitated a gay person with a lisp (I know...not nice), she has cringed and shouted, "NO!". So to actually hear me verbalize a fantasy involving cocks or cum could sabotage things. I've got to figure out a way to respond and encourage her without triggering her homophobia, at least initially. It's a slippery slope...with all that cum, ya know. :)
With my wife and I, it's the opposite- I'm the one turning my head when two guys are kissing on the TV, and she thinks it's funny...and she knows it's a double-standard because she knows that I enjoy seeing two chicks going at it. I'm the one who is practically homophobic when it comes to guys, but I used to joke that "Queer is fine, as long as both chicks are hot."

She used to say that she had absolutely no interest in mm action, but that may have changed. In one of her fantasy scenes that she has described while playing, she talked about making another guy blow me while she fucked a third guy (with me being tied to a chair and unable to prevent it). She has also mentioned making me lick another guy's balls, and there was one time when she was fucking my mouth with a (very) realistic dildo. One of her favorite fantasies is having me bound and watching while she fucks two or more other guys, and then sitting on my face and making me 'lick her clean' after. She *really* enjoys having me restrained, making me cum in her pussy, and then sitting on my face and making me lick her after.

On my part, though I retain a basic homophobia and I am disgusted by the idea of romantic relationships with guys, I am perversely aroused by her penchant for having me bound and making me lick cum out of her pussy. I was undeniably aroused when she had me bound and was fucking my mouth with the dildo (after being locked in a chastity device and not having an orgasm for three months), and (again, perversely) I am aroused by the thought of her taking it further, restraining me and forcing me to participate in certain 'queer' acts (though kissing or rimming another guy are 'hard limits', just can't go there, those thoughts squick me out big time).

At this point, we are still 'wannabe', she hasn't fucked anyone else since her last fling 30 years ago and Covid hit just as she was getting really hot on the idea of finding some 'boy-toys'.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Igotsoul
Virgin

Unread post by Igotsoul » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:57 am

Hi all, long time lurker and fantasy enthusiast. Not sure if anyone would be interested in the stories that I have encouraged my girlfriend to tease me with. She is a very shy and not much experience with guys, quite romantic and only wants me. All of which I love and make me feel special. I have tried getting her to talk about past experiences with guys but has only been with one other guy and that was very briefly.
I'm from England and she is from Europe and spent some time in the usa. The first story she told me was about a time she went to the beach alone and a group of guys were there looking at her but nothing happened. This is the story I got her to email me as she is back home with family and I'm missing her loads. Hope you like it as much as I do:

One day it was really hot and I decided to go to the beach. Everybody else was at work so I went all by myself. When I got to the beach it was almost empty except for a small group of young men who were talking and sunbathing. I put down my towel and started to take off my t-shirt and shorts. Suddenly I noticed that one of the guys was looking at me. I felt a bit embarrassed so I looked away. I lied down and tried to enjoy the sun. A few minutes later a tall handsome guy came over to me and said hi. I sat up and started talking to him. He asked why I was alone and what I was doing so we started chatting. Then he asked if I wanted to take a walk with him on the beach. I said yes so we walked together for a bit. While we were walking he ‘accidentally’ touched my hand and it felt really good. Then he started moving closer and closer to me and finally grabbed my hand. I found him very attractive, he was smiling a lot and it made me feel relaxed. He moved me behind one of the sand dunes and kissed me. He had nice soft lips and he pushed his tongue inside my mouth. It made me feel very excited so I kissed him back. I started to stroke his neck and his chest and he grabbed my breasts. Then I helped him remove his T-shirt and he untied my bikini top and threw it away. He started kissing my breasts and sucking them gently. I could feel his cock getting harder so I slid my hand inside his shorts and started stroking it. He had a big cock and I enjoyed touching it. I was getting wet and wanted his cock inside me. He untied my bikini bottoms and started kissing and licking my pussy. It felt amazing. Then I grabbed his hair and moved down to kiss him. I pushed his shorts down and he leaned back. I started kissing his tummy, moving closer and closer to his cock. Then I kissed his big hard cock and put it in my mouth. I was licking and sucking it. It tasted really good. He was getting even harder so he made me turned around and stick his cock inside me. He started slowly and then he was pushing faster and harder. It felt amazing and I had an incredible orgasm. He cum too. After a few seconds he pulled his cock out, turned me around and gave me a big kiss and a hug. We hugged for a few minutes and then got dressed. We walked back to his friends who were giving us suspicious looks but we just smiled. I had to go to work so I collected my things and started to leave. He walked me to the side of the road where he kissed me and said goodbye. I never saw him again. 😉

She has sent me more stories at my request and we have one that we roll play together. If you like to hear it I will post it and I'm hoping to get her to write them down for me in a nice book

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:53 am

Welcome to the forum Igotsoul.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:52 am

that's a good story. It would be fun to know what you think about her ideas for stories, that is, does this
also sound like sex w/you? Is she talking about new things? Does she want it bad from other guys, acting
out through her writing? Just some thoughts.
Igotsoul wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:57 am

She has sent me more stories at my request and we have one that we roll play together. If you like to hear it I will post it and I'm hoping to get her to write them down for me in a nice book

Igotsoul
Virgin

Unread post by Igotsoul » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:11 am

wulfenus wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:52 am
that's a good story. It would be fun to know what you think about her ideas for stories, that is, does this
also sound like sex w/you? Is she talking about new things? Does she want it bad from other guys, acting
out through her writing? Just some thoughts.
Igotsoul wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:57 am

I have suggested different scenario's which she has been very kind to expand upon. I've asked her if she is willing for me to share them but has said no after I posted the story above. Unsure of/how to remove the post as I would hate to do something she finds as a reason to mistrust me.

After she has sent me a new story I have replied and expanded on the idea that we are getting intimate and she has something to confess to me, recounting the story again and asking her to describe her feelings. She enjoys those especially as we are unsure when we will be together again.

She wants a story from me now involving an encounter I had with an American women living over here in Blighty. I have asked what detail she wants as I don't want to upset her but she has asked me to go into all the details which was good to hear. The story is true and something that I hadn't shared before so it will be good to hear what she thinks. I've just sent part 1 & waiting for a response before I continue. This American woman was very experienced and basically used me to scratch her itch so to speak. I'm not that good with someone I don't know but it was a pleasant surprise having a woman who took the lead and basically told me what she wanted. It got a bit much in the end with a running commentary but it was a fun moment

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:42 am

One fantasy script we enjoy is her having a dick. We have an 8 inch white realistic cock and balls dildo and when the lights go out, she rolls over to me with the dildo between her legs and whispers, "wifey wants a blowjob."" Thats my cue to slide down the bed and get between her legs with her white cock standing at attention and start sucking it as if it was a real cock. She tells me I am a good cocksucker and pushes my head down so I take it deep throat down to her balls. It has a small tube at the base that she fills up with bourbon and it has a small syringe to expel the liquid. She tells me to continue sucking and I go at it like a good cocksucking whore. She tells me to beg for her cum which I do, slurping and drooling as I deep throat her dick and then she says I'm cumming you slut, get ready to swallow and pushes the syring to expel the cum down my thaot as I guzzle it all down and smack my lips to say, thanks for the cock treat honey.

Igotsoul
Virgin

Unread post by Igotsoul » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:58 pm

weighus69 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:42 am
One fantasy script we enjoy is her having a dick. We have an 8 inch white realistic cock and balls dildo and when the lights go out, she rolls over to me with the dildo between her legs and whispers, "wifey wants a blowjob."" Thats my cue to slide down the bed and get between her legs with her white cock standing at attention and start sucking it as if it was a real cock. She tells me I am a good cocksucker and pushes my head down so I take it deep throat down to her balls. It has a small tube at the base that she fills up with bourbon and it has a small syringe to expel the liquid. She tells me to continue sucking and I go at it like a good cocksucking whore. She tells me to beg for her cum which I do, slurping and drooling as I deep throat her dick and then she says I'm cumming you slut, get ready to swallow and pushes the syring to expel the cum down my thaot as I guzzle it all down and smack my lips to say, thanks for the cock treat honey.
That's a brilliant idea, I love it and will mention it to see what reaction I get

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:28 am

My wife is fully aware of my fantasy to see he fuck someone else. We bought an 8 1/2 inch realistic dildo a while back. At first she was scared of the size. It is about an inch longer than me, and noticeably thicker. She definitely needs lube when we use it. We started playing with it, and now she calls it "Eduardo". She pulls it out every time we start to play. We tend to do a lot of foreplay, and when she is ready she asks me if I want to see her get fucked. Normally she has me fuck her with it, but sometimes she grabs it and says she wants my cock in her mouth while she gets fucked. Other times she pushes my head down and asks me to lick her pussy when she gets fucked. She really enjoys when she gets fucked hard with the toy, and she is constantly telling me that I like to see her get fucked. The hottest thing we have done was she asked me to fuck her and cum in her pussy and then fucker her with Eduardo. After she came, she told me to go down and lick his cum out of her pussy and she came really hard.

She was very shy and vanilla in the bedroom until I started having her listen to some swinger podcasts and we bought Eduardo. We have had our grown kids with us for a week and a half so we have not played around in a while, but they are gone now. She is working out and when she comes back we are planning to play, and there is no doubt she will ask me to watch her get fucked by Eduardo.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:08 am

Another scenario we play out is when she is a total submissive sex slut slave> She dresses in one of her skimpy outfits with open bra showcasing her 34C bobs, crotchless panties and her blowjob collar that reads "Cum Slut". She enters our bedroom with me laying nude on my back in bed and she gets on her hands and knees and crawls to the foot of he bed to announce "I am your whore daddy, may I get on the bed with you?" Of course slut just suck my cock like I've trained you. With her hands behind her back,, and on her knees in bed she sucks me for a while and then I have her sit up and put her nipple clamps on. She gasps at first as they pinch her big nipples but then moans as she gets used to the pleasureable discomfort. The clamps are on a chain and I hold the chain up so she can put it in her mouth and tug on the chain, tensing her clamped nipples, then have her drape the chain over my cock and start sucking again. As I thrust my cock up into her mouth deeper it pulls the chain tight and she moans in pleasure as her her tits and nipples are being pinched. Agaain I have her stop as I roll over and get on my knees giving her access to my ass and she knows it is time to rim me. She slides her tongue deep in and out of my ass and sucks with gusto and I am getting close to an orgasm so I roll back over and tell her to suck me now and get all my cum. Her head is bobbing up and down like a jackhammer taking my cock balls deep as she moans and begs me to cum in her mouth. She tells me she is my cocksucking whore and wants my cum down her throat so I am more than happy to grab her head and force her down balls deep on my dick and spurt rope after rppe of creamy cum down her throat. When done, I remove her nipple clamps and take off her collar as we fall asleep but she is not done yet, About 4 hours later I roll over and put my hand between her legs and when she feels me there she knows it is time for a midnight blowjob and parts her legs so I can finger her pussy. I move my hand up to her breast and feel her up as she starts breathing heavy and then she slides down between my legs and gives me another great blowjob. After I cum in her mouth and she swallows my load again. I am now ready to sleep until morning. She is my cocksucking sub slut whore. .

Shantideva
Trainable

Unread post by Shantideva » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:29 am

I wouldn't call it a full a script, but sometimes we play out a scenario based on the coed trips my wife takes often for work. I pretend to be a guy on the trip she has been crushing on sometimes. To initiate I ask my wife if she will invite me back to her hotel room. She will say sure, just to give her a few minutes, and then go put on something sexy and get into bed. When she's ready, I'll go knock on her bedroom door and she will invite me in, and I will tell her how I've been watching her and how hot she is and how much I want her. I tell her that I know she's married, but I have to have her, have to taste her, etc. I usually start by eating her pussy until she has a couple of orgasms, and then making her suck me for a while, telling her how good she is and just trying to make her feel desired. Then I ask if I can fuck her, and if I need a condom, and she always says no (I've had the snip IRL). Then I fuck her, and when I get close, I ask her if I should pull out, and she tells me no and begs me to cum in her. It lets me play out a cheating fantasy and an impregnation fetish, which I love, and it lets her feel desired and have me cum in her pussy, two of her favorite things sexually.

There are some things I'd like her to do to take it to the next level that she isn't really comfortable with yet: tell me more about specific men she fantasizes about or crushes on, call me another man's name while I fuck her, and to dirty talk more about the cheating aspect of it while we are fucking, saying things like "fuck my married, cheating pussy," "I love cheating on my husband with you," "fuck my slutty cunt," "cum in my cheating pussy," "breed me/knock me up/put your baby in me," etc.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:19 pm

Oh that is a good role play Shantideva. Man that is hot. Also the the things you hope to do would be perfect stuff
for my dreams too. I can get her to talk about some of her history, which is real hot for me, but to be more her
idea would be really great.
Shantideva wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:29 am
I wouldn't call it a full a script, but sometimes we play out a scenario based on the coed trips my wife takes often for work. I pretend to be a guy on the trip she has been crushing on sometimes. To initiate I ask my wife if she will invite me back to her hotel room. She will say sure, just to give her a few minutes, and then go put on something sexy and get into bed. When she's ready, I'll go knock on her bedroom door and she will invite me in, and I will tell her how I've been watching her and how hot she is and how much I want her. I tell her that I know she's married, but I have to have her, have to taste her, etc. I usually start by eating her pussy until she has a couple of orgasms, and then making her suck me for a while, telling her how good she is and just trying to make her feel desired. Then I ask if I can fuck her, and if I need a condom, and she always says no (I've had the snip IRL). Then I fuck her, and when I get close, I ask her if I should pull out, and she tells me no and begs me to cum in her. It lets me play out a cheating fantasy and an impregnation fetish, which I love, and it lets her feel desired and have me cum in her pussy, two of her favorite things sexually.

There are some things I'd like her to do to take it to the next level that she isn't really comfortable with yet: tell me more about specific men she fantasizes about or crushes on, call me another man's name while I fuck her, and to dirty talk more about the cheating aspect of it while we are fucking, saying things like "fuck my married, cheating pussy," "I love cheating on my husband with you," "fuck my slutty cunt," "cum in my cheating pussy," "breed me/knock me up/put your baby in me," etc.

Igotsoul
Virgin

Unread post by Igotsoul » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:12 pm

So I forwarded the script for the cock sucking script and got a very excited reply from my girlfriend that she thought it would be great fun. She thought that almond milk would be a good idea as a cum substitute.
I've been pleasantly surprised by her lately and after enjoying my true life story I got an email containing a story about a plumber who had been to make repairs to the boiler in her flat and is in her bedroom.
I knew that she had him to her flat last year to repair the boiler as she could smell gas so it was a real turn on to read her fantasies. Believe me when I say that this is a massive step for her to take and she doesn't even want me to share the story she wrote she is that shy.
As we are so far apart from each other we could only message via email but she enjoyed herself if you know what I mean and at the end of it all when she was tired and ready to sleep I asked her if he was there right now in real life, would you let him have you. Probably was her reply

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:02 am

That is hot that she liked what you wrote her about a cock sucking story. I think repairman gets a free piece of ass off the wife/gf stories are really hot,so would love to hear more about what she likes about that.
Igotsoul wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:12 pm
So I forwarded the script for the cock sucking script and got a very excited reply from my girlfriend that she thought it would be great fun. She thought that almond milk would be a good idea as a cum substitute.
I've been pleasantly surprised by her lately and after enjoying my true life story I got an email containing a story about a plumber who had been to make repairs to the boiler in her flat and is in her bedroom.
I knew that she had him to her flat last year to repair the boiler as she could smell gas so it was a real turn on to read her fantasies. Believe me when I say that this is a massive step for her to take and she doesn't even want me to share the story she wrote she is that shy.
As we are so far apart from each other we could only message via email but she enjoyed herself if you know what I mean and at the end of it all when she was tired and ready to sleep I asked her if he was there right now in real life, would you let him have you. Probably was her reply

Igotsoul
Virgin

Unread post by Igotsoul » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:45 pm

wulfenus wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:02 am
That is hot that she liked what you wrote her about a cock sucking story. I think repairman gets a free piece of ass off the wife/gf stories are really hot,so would love to hear more about what she likes about that.
Igotsoul wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:12 pm
Yes, she has admitted that it's a big step for her as she is enjoying the fantasies I have asked her to imagine. I asked if she was worried that I was thinking about other women and she said I hope your not. She's ok with hearing what I have done before but would never let me do anything like that again. She said I'm going to have to lock you up! That was a bit out of the blue. She's started calling it her cock and it better behave itself or else! She's really coming out of her shell and been really open and honest about a couple of guys she has found hot, one at her last job and one at the sauna last year before lock down (she quickly left after 5 minutes because he was so young)😂
I suggested that she rewrite the plumber story by adding some new situations, one is she wants to tie me to the bed so she added that and left me after calling her phone with mine and leaving it beside, locked me in a cage, drove to her flat to play with a dildo then forgot about it after answering the door. The result was incredible and something that I would never have expected even a week ago.
What's worse is I'm under orders not to play with her cock & things will change dramatically when she gets back because she's taking charge!!
I think I've released a kraken

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:50 am

Love that she's adding to the story. Shows real interest ! with lust !
Igotsoul wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:45 pm

I suggested that she rewrite the plumber story by adding some new situations, one is she wants to tie me to the bed so she added that and left me after calling her phone with mine and leaving it beside, locked me in a cage, drove to her flat to play with a dildo then forgot about it after answering the door. The result was incredible and something that I would never have expected even a week ago.
What's worse is I'm under orders not to play with her cock & things will change dramatically when she gets back because she's taking charge!!
I think I've released a kraken