What's the naughtiest story your wife has told you about before you got together

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
dickiea584
Experienced

Re: What's the naughtiest story your wife has told you about before you got together

Unread post by dickiea584 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:21 pm

feetuji wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:04 pm
dickiea584 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:52 am
feetuji wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:19 am
dickiea584 wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:06 pm
My wife told me how her sex activities like with her Ex.
Share some with us 🙂 even if its just small stuff. My wife also told me things about her past,really small stuff compared to many stories here,but I like it. For example, she allowed her ex to fuck her in the ass one time, and never allowed me. She kissed all the night a stranger in a bar, in the past while not dating. Its really not her thing, so I love to know that.
She dated her Ex when she was 17 and over pregnancy's warring she allowed him to fuck her mouth,eat and fingers her pussy then cum all over her tits in his Dad's Mini Van at the public park for more than 6 months.At least,that what she admitted.
Thats something nice to know about your wife! At least I would love to learn something similar about my wife
Took me more than 10 years to talk her out to confessed but beside that she doubled date both her Ex and me at the time we met.

black75
Virgin

Re: What's the naughtiest story your wife has told you about before you got together

Unread post by black75 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:47 am

Any more stories? :twisted:

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:55 am

dickiea584 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:21 pm
Took me more than 10 years to talk her out to confessed but beside that she doubled date both her Ex and me at the time we met.
That is a hot situation. Especially as she took so long to admit to it, she was feeling guilty, delightfully though.

My situation was similar. I asked her if she ever was seeing 2 men at once, even just dating, not necessarily boyfriends. She said she didn't but I asked her as some of her stories overlapped. I did not press her on it as I figured she knew her own stories. Then after several yrs, just recently we were really having a good time and she felt 'confessional' and she told me yes, she had a long term boyfriend of a couple years, Ed, who she decided not to see anymore and started going out with another guy, Dave. She had told me about both guys before, so that wasnt new information but the fact she was having sex with both certainly was.

She was so attached to Ed, she said 'I went running whenever he called'. So she was going out with Dave, who she knew from high school and had recently seen at a dance club and they traded phone numbers. Wow I thought. The fact she was ashamed to admit it all now showed how naughty it all was in her mind.

After a few months she moved for a job about 3 hours away from them. She would occasionally go back to see them and get laid and they made trips her to see her. We met just after a visit from Dave and she started seeing me. She didnt go out with either of them anymore, but I sure wonder if we had all lived in the same city that she would have transitioned to me in the same way, that is I would have had to work my way into the rotation.

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:29 am

wulfenus wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:55 am
dickiea584 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:21 pm
That is a hot situation. Especially as she took so long to admit to it, she was feeling guilty, delightfully though.

My situation was similar. I asked her if she ever was seeing 2 men at once, even just dating, not necessarily boyfriends. She said she didn't but I asked her as some of her stories overlapped. I did not press her on it as I figured she knew her own stories. Then after several yrs, just recently we were really having a good time and she felt 'confessional' and she told me yes, she had a long term boyfriend of a couple years, Ed, who she decided not to see anymore and started going out with another guy, Dave. She had told me about both guys before, so that wasnt new information but the fact she was having sex with both certainly was.

She was so attached to Ed, she said 'I went running whenever he called'. So she was going out with Dave, who she knew from high school and had recently seen at a dance club and they traded phone numbers. Wow I thought. The fact she was ashamed to admit it all now showed how naughty it all was in her mind.

After a few months she moved for a job about 3 hours away from them. She would occasionally go back to see them and get laid and they made trips her to see her. We met just after a visit from Dave and she started seeing me. She didnt go out with either of them anymore, but I sure wonder if we had all lived in the same city that she would have transitioned to me in the same way, that is I would have had to work my way into the rotation.
My wife was dated her Ex for a years then I came along while she was still with him so she was on and off to me for another 6 months when she was 17 which I believed she doubled date both of us.She also admitted she lets him fuck her mouth,fingers her pussy and cum on her tits without real vagina intercourse.I remembered she did so good of sucking my cock and realized she got her experience from while with her Ex.

Bapak
Virgin

Unread post by Bapak » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:04 pm

The hottest story my wife reluctantly shared with me was when she met a guy who was into BDSM for a week.

Apparently he had covered a hotel room in black drapes to give it a dungeon appeal. During the week he bound her in various positions and teased her to several orgasms.

It culminated in this guy suspending her from the ceiling and fucking her while she dangled helplessly.

Although they did not meet again I was sick with jealousy and cannot fully get the image out of my head these years later.

I worked out who this guy is. We follow each other on social media but he is careful about his privacy and has no idea I know what he did with my now wife.

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:44 pm

Bapak wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:04 pm
The hottest story my wife reluctantly shared with me was when she met a guy who was into BDSM for a week.

Apparently he had covered a hotel room in black drapes to give it a dungeon appeal. During the week he bound her in various positions and teased her to several orgasms.

It culminated in this guy suspending her from the ceiling and fucking her while she dangled helplessly.

Although they did not meet again I was sick with jealousy and cannot fully get the image out of my head these years later.

I worked out who this guy is. We follow each other on social media but he is careful about his privacy and has no idea I know what he did with my now wife.
That's a hot story! Your wife must have a submissive side to her to allow him to do that to her!
Bodes well for the future!

Wannashare34135
Virgin

Unread post by Wannashare34135 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:53 am

Mine is about a guy she dated before me. She told me he had a sailboat and liked to take her out sailing. He’d bring pot and get her high as fuck, then anchor in a river (which I’m sure was in sight of some houses) and liked to eat her pussy out on the deck. I love to imagine someone still keeping telephoto pictures of her cumming on this guys face. Yummy

bufaker
Trainable

Unread post by bufaker » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:47 pm

This was before we started dating. My wife was secretly hooking up with a common friend. I didn’t know about it. We were traveling with few friends and this common friend was also traveling with us. Few people were sleeping on the bed and I was sleeping on a sleeping bag.

My wife recently told me that she was giving him handjob and he was sucking her boobs, while she was sleeping right next to me on the bed. This blew my mind. I wish we were dating back then and I knew I was a cuck

CuckBar
Trainable

Unread post by CuckBar » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:36 pm

Just been reading through this thread again. There's some fantastic stories on here and obviously anymore would be appreciated :D :whip:

Zoxxx
Prepubescent

Unread post by Zoxxx » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:15 pm

Before she met me, my wife often went out with two friends to a club.
One evening, her friends told her late that they would not go out, but she went out anyway. She was alone at the bar, had a few drinks when a tall guy (my wife is extremely short by the way) approached her and suggested that she sit with him and his friend who had arrived from abroad that day and was in the mood for some fun.
Long story short, they had a few drinks each, the club was closing and then one of the guys suggested they go over there, smoke some weed and continue drinking.
They left, and step by step, the evening turned into a gangbang of my wife, during which the boys were not gentle at all.
Although she had never had any experience before, she agreed to have anal sex and discovered that she enjoyed it immensely.
The guys had big dicks but she didn't mind, probably because of the alcohol and weed, she relaxed so much that she thinks that at one point they both found themselves in her ass.

We had anal sex a few times, but since I'm not a big fan, we stopped.

I think she still occasionally gives her asshole to one of her co-workers.
Sometimes when we have sex and I fuck her from behind, I notice that her asshole is skinned and red, and usually that day she comes home from work in the good mood. I know how much she loves anal and I am sure that she hasn't gave it up.

Virgin

Unread post by 1999 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:25 am

I met Louise When she was 19, and we’ve been together for over twenty years, so she doesn’t have much “history” That doesn’t involve me, sadly. I do know that before we got together her and a few other girls used to do clubbing and had competitions to see who could kiss the most guys on the night which, while take in the big scheme of things, suggests she was interested in playing.

I was only her second boyfriend, but I know she’d been set up as a blind date at a formal ball by one of her friends. Louise has suggested they slept together, but she also knows her telling me that turns me on, so I don't know if it's true. She's also told me she had a fling with a married man at the pub she worked at when she was 18. She's said he used to finger her in the kitchen when no-one else was about, that she jacked him off into his shorts one shift, and that he used to drive her home to her parents house and she repaid him in handjobs ("He had to keep tissues in his car so his wife didn't find out"). I don't think pub guy was very good, as he never made her cum. Maybe if he had, she'd be more interested in playing now.

RichardCranium
Prepubescent

Unread post by RichardCranium » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:58 am

This happened after we were together but during a rough patch when we’re separated. She and a a divorced girl friend were going to different bars to see a rock band in which two guys she knew were members. The band invited her to watch a recording session in a rented studio. After the recording was done it was her and the two guys left. She started making out with one guy and the other started feeling her up. She ended up blowing and fucking both and was spit roasted by them. She told me this and was thrilled when I told her it turned me on.