What best describes your relationship with your wife?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

I fantasize about her having sex with other men, but she does not know this and I will never tell her.
2%
I fantasize about her having sex with other men and would like to tell her, but feel there is too great a risk that she will respond badly.
4%
I fantasize about her having sex with other men and have dropped hints to her, but we have never discussed it explicitly.
10%
I have discussed it with her and she was shocked/upset and said no.
11%
I have discussed it with her and she wasn’t shocked/upset but said no.
22%
I have discussed it with her and she expressed an interest, but nothing has actually happened.
17%
I have discussed it with her and as a result she has fucked another man/other men.
26%
She brought the subject up, but I have been unwilling to turn the fantasy into reality.
1%
She brought the subject up and I agreed to her taking a lover/lovers.
7%

Total votes: 110

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:16 am

This is primarily aimed at members who are wannabes but the options include others

PaNic
Player

Re: What best describes your relationship with your wife?

Unread post by PaNic » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:37 pm

She’s interested but nothings happened, yet...
Maybe it never will, she’s unsure if she really wants to/ thinks it might be “using” the other men or feel unhealthy or mess up our relationship.
But it’s still a possibility 😜
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:31 am

It came up by accident a number of years ago- I was fucking her with a large vibrator while she played with my [caged] cock and balls, she said "You really like watching me get fucked, don't you." It was more of a statement than a question. In my mind, I instantly got an image of someone else fucking her, and with my cock trying to break out of the cage, I couldn't really deny it.

Over time, she has begun talking of it more and more, dreaming about it and describing those dreams to me. It may have been on the verge of happening, but Covid came along and there is now zero chance until this plague is under control...but she still keeps talking about it...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:39 pm

My wife and I have discussed it. She is not considering it but she has had two affairs over our 30 years together. She has recommitted herself to me as the one and I am interested in encouraging to be open about more than one. We are going back to the basics for us and who knows what will happen once the kids leave the nest. She has agreed to go to a low key clothing optional resort in Mexico as part of our 30th celebration. We are taking baby steps toward her sexual empowerment. Who knows what the future holds. I am an optimist.

Texmex69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Texmex69 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:08 pm

Number 2. I fantasize but afraid of taking the risk.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:42 pm

Somewhere between these two:
I have discussed it with her and she was shocked/upset and said no.
I have discussed it with her and she wasn’t shocked/upset but said no.

It took me a long time to admit to myself, and then a long time to open up to my wife, the extent of my fantasies. And when I finally did, I maintained both to myself and my wife that while I find the idea of cuckoldry and polyamory very erotic and exciting, it's not something I want to actually pursue in our relationship.

...Until recently. Recently a few things happened that changed my perspective and made me feel like maybe I am open to, like, literally anything. I'm still processing it.

I think I do need to accept, though, that my wife might be monogamous to her core and no freaky sharing or swinging will probably ever happen beyond maaaaaaybe getting her tits out on a beach or something. And even then, I think she'd be annoyed if I treated it in an overly lascivious manner.

Marksmall5
Trainable

Unread post by Marksmall5 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:23 pm

The whole idea arouses me.
Would seem a bad idea on one level, but very erotic on another.
Would really make me feel oddly liberated if the wife was “dating” and especially if it started getting serious.

Spencer1
Virgin

Unread post by Spencer1 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:05 pm

I’ve brought it up a couple of time. She hasn’t said no, but has said she doesn’t see herself doing that. Which gives me hope that it isn’t off the table. I just need her to open up more about it.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:01 pm

Spencer1 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:05 pm
I’ve brought it up a couple of time. She hasn’t said no, but has said she doesn’t see herself doing that. Which gives me hope that it isn’t off the table. I just need her to open up more about it.
In the day she had a boytoy she initially was angry at me for devaluing our marriage, later, when she fell in love with him she loved us in different ways