Building up slowly

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Seekingmore12
Experienced

Re: Building up slowly

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Wed May 24, 2023 8:20 am

Best wishes !

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 pm

We have our fingers crossed.
Maybe you could share the pic of her walking in front of you? We haven't seen a new photo for a while.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Wed May 24, 2023 3:52 pm

regular3 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 pm
Maybe you could share the pic of her walking in front of you? We haven't seen a new photo for a while.
Wish granted :mrgreen: ...viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745&p=1402981#p1402981
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

wantahw
Player

Unread post by wantahw » Thu May 25, 2023 8:57 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 6:05 pm
Things have been rather....normal around here lately. With the change of seasons and warmer weather we've been enjoying our time outside. The swing in the backyard has gotten allot of use around dusk on these beautiful spring evenings. A sip or two of bourbon while she sips her wine and we talk about the day. Or not talk at all. Sometime we just listen to Mother Nature. But that swing has also seen some not at all innocent fun too, like the night last year when I pulled her panties off and ate her sweet prize with a warm fall breeze blowing across her naked flesh. That was fun!

We took another weekend-away trip in April. Headed south for a couple of hours and got a hotel in downtown again. The hotel was located within walking distance of several things that we were interested in seeing and doing. I found a very highly rated Speak Easy but was disappointed to know that it required reservation, and they were booked for months in advance! We did, however, find a very nice alternate where we sample some bourbons and cocktails. We headed to dinner then afterwards went to a cocktail lounge where they limited the number of patrons in the bar area, so it didn't get very crowded. Mrs curious wore a pretty blue dress that stopped just above her knees, and when she sat it rose enough to show her silky soft thighs. She periodically would glance about the room to see if there was anyone that she'd "do". This always makes me smile knowing that this is something that she'd never say to me before.

On our walk back towards the hotel after dark, she stopped in the middle of the side walk and held my arm for balance with one arm as she reached under the dress with other and removed her panties. I laughed and looked up and down the street to see if anyone was approaching but she seemed as if she cared less. After we crossed a busy intersection I asked her to take a few steps ahead of me so that I could take a picture of her. So she stepped forward, glanced around for a second or two then raised her dress up over her sexy ass and flashed her full moon. I'm confident that some fortunate bastard had himself a very nice view as he drove by. A couple of blocks further up the road we went into a place that was playing up tempo live music. We found some seats, got into the music, had some fun then the next thing I know she's sliding her bra off and stuffing it in her purse. I was thinking to myself at this point...when she finds herself a FB or FWB who can throw caution to the wind with far more ease than I can do it, she's going to have herself allot of fun. We had our fun in the hotel room as soon as the door closed.

As mentioned before, we have a membership on a hook-up site. Neither of us browse through it very often, maybe just once or twice each. We've heard from other couples and several single men, but it's taken her quite a while to warm up to the whole chatting with strangers setting. Lately though she's been quite a bit more active. She seems more relaxed to send responses and she looks far less stressed by the process. This is a very positive development, and I hope that she doesn't have to deal with any douchebags. She prefers that I not participate in her one-on-one chats until she invites me to join, but she shares everything that's said. A few of them have been earned her respect enough that she's shared some pictures with them. There were a couple of guys that she liked who did a vanishing act after she shared (G-rated) pictures. It took a few weeks for her to get her self-confidence back, and she has. She's currently trading messages with 3 different guys, asking and answering questions, getting acquainted and such. Nothing "fun" just yet.

With all that said, there's a guy who lives not too far from us that we're planning to meet tomorrow afternoon. She and I are driving to his city where we'll meet for drinks. It's been a challenge to get our schedules to mesh and they finally have. Here's hoping for a fun afternoon.
Good luck! Hopefully, something wonderful will happen, and you give us an update:)

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Thu May 25, 2023 9:08 pm

Wed May 24, 2023 3:52 pm
regular3 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 pm
Wish granted :mrgreen: ...viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745&p=1402981#p1402981
Thank you so much.
She looks like so much fun. I imagine sometimes you can barely manage to keep up with her sense of adventure.

foxtrot
Virgin

Unread post by foxtrot » Fri May 26, 2023 6:49 am

How did the meet go?

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri May 26, 2023 7:52 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 6:27 pm
Fingers crossed :D.
Thank you ma'am!

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri May 26, 2023 7:53 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 8:20 am
Best wishes !
Very much appreciated!

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri May 26, 2023 7:56 am

[/quote]
Thank you so much.
She looks like so much fun. I imagine sometimes you can barely manage to keep up with her sense of adventure.
[/quote]

She's gotten more adventurous over the last couple of years. It's a bit mind blowing for me actually that she's interested in doing things now that she refused to do before. It's fun, exciting and challenging for me.

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri May 26, 2023 7:59 am

foxtrot wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:49 am
How did the meet go?
Unfortunately the meet did not happen. His work schedule threw another curve ball, so we're unsure when his next available time frame will be. It's quite disappointing and very frustrating since he "checks" the right boxes. She chatting with others so we'll have to wait to see what develops with them.

Married to Mrs Curious

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Mon May 29, 2023 6:10 am

That’s unfortunate, but that’s how it goes quite often.

Next time will be the charm!

PBF

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue May 30, 2023 6:22 pm

Somehow I missed this whole picture thread after my account was deactivated in the weird glitch a few months ago. I want to comment on so much, but instead I will just say that I think both of you are so amazing. I'm sorry you've had set backs and I hope you find your perfect guy soon.

In the meantime, I love how much love you have for each other. Xoxo from me to you.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:09 pm

PlayboyFan wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 6:10 am
That’s unfortunate, but that’s how it goes quite often.

Next time will be the charm!

PBF
Thank you sir. We're keeping a positive attitude about it all. Don't want to force anything, so we'll let things flow at the pace that she's comfortable with.

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:15 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 6:22 pm
In the meantime, I love how much love you have for each other. Xoxo from me to you.
That's very sweet of you to say, thank you.

I'm a pretty firm believer in the old saying...good things come to those who wait. And Mrs Curious is worth the wait for the lucky SOB who gets to be her first all over again.

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:17 pm

Over the last several weeks Mrs Curious has been chatting with a gent who contacted her in the app that we're using. They've hit it off pretty well and moved their message exchanges over to their cell phones. He's single business man from out of state but does business travel from time to time near where we live. They agreed to meet in mid July while he would be in town, and as the date drew closer I asked if they had discussed any limits or expectations. She said that they had not, and that she didn't want there to be any restrictions. She wanted the evening to flow naturally and see where it would take us. This surprised me a bit, but I'm learning to keep my mouth shut :lol: and follow her lead. After all, she's the one who knows what she's looking for. A few nights before the meet, I awoke from a dead sleep with a raging hard on that would not stop. My mind was going 100 MPH thinking of different ways the meet could go. My wife said to me that she's perfectly fine with fucking someone on their first date! That was epically surprising and thrilling to me. I'd be the guy in the corner, watching them go about pleasing each other. Or would I be doing other things? It was all I could do to not roll her over and wake her up with my rager, or to go down stairs and knock one out...but self-control was maintained. Keeping the sexual buzz seemed important for the meet. She messaged him two nights before that she was excited to meet but also nervous. He reassured her that she (and I) were in control of everything that would take place, and that he was excited to meet as well. The following morning when she woke up there was a text message that said his business meeting was cancelled...he wouldn't be travelling to our area. Very disappointing news. They're still chatting so we'll see where it goes from here.

We're optimistic that something will work out eventually with the right person.

We took a trip through Michigan for our anniversary in late June and had a wonderful time. The highlight of the trip was a picnic dinner on the shoreline of Lake Superior and watching the sunset. Such a beautiful scene and setting.

Married to Mrs Curious

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:09 am

Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:17 pm
Over the last several weeks Mrs Curious has been chatting with a gent who contacted her in the app that we're using. They've hit it off pretty well and moved their message exchanges over to their cell phones. He's single business man from out of state but does business travel from time to time near where we live. They agreed to meet in mid July while he would be in town, and as the date drew closer I asked if they had discussed any limits or expectations. She said that they had not, and that she didn't want there to be any restrictions. She wanted the evening to flow naturally and see where it would take us. This surprised me a bit, but I'm learning to keep my mouth shut :lol: and follow her lead. After all, she's the one who knows what she's looking for. A few nights before the meet, I awoke from a dead sleep with a raging hard on that would not stop. My mind was going 100 MPH thinking of different ways the meet could go. My wife said to me that she's perfectly fine with fucking someone on their first date! That was epically surprising and thrilling to me. I'd be the guy in the corner, watching them go about pleasing each other. Or would I be doing other things? It was all I could do to not roll her over and wake her up with my rager, or to go down stairs and knock one out...but self-control was maintained. Keeping the sexual buzz seemed important for the meet. She messaged him two nights before that she was excited to meet but also nervous. He reassured her that she (and I) were in control of everything that would take place, and that he was excited to meet as well. The following morning when she woke up there was a text message that said his business meeting was cancelled...he wouldn't be travelling to our area. Very disappointing news. They're still chatting so we'll see where it goes from here.

We took a trip through Michigan for our anniversary in late June and had a wonderful time. The highlight of the trip was a picnic dinner on the shoreline of Lake Superior and watching the sunset. Such a beautiful scene and setting.
HSWD - Well wasn't that just so ........ FLAKEY. All you need is a bit of milk and a bowl and you could have breakfast.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:39 am

Oh no!!!! I'm sorry that I didn't see this message earlier. That really sucks. I'm glad they are still messaging, but how is Mrs. Curious feeling? What a let down for her to finally feel ready and find a good guy, and then have it fall through. Give her a big hug from me.

And I'm sending you a hug too because I know how much you were looking forward to it as well.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:51 am

Thank you LFA, you're a sweetheart.

She's handling things well from what I can see. She's definitely disappointed, as am I but what can you do? She's not spending allot of time in here or the hook-up site and has essentially disconnected from most things that pertain to sex in effort to distance herself from the letdown (that's my guess anyway).

As for me, aside from the kink of watching my wife get a thorough fucking from a new man that she's into, I'm really hoping that she gets to have the new experiences that she wants.

I'll give her the hug that you sent.

Married to Mrs Curious

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:26 am

Lake Superior is one of the most amazing lakes in the world….at least in my humble opinion. So great that your could spend it there and share in your love in this setting….

As for mr business man….things sometimes get in the way, if he was remorseful of the missed opportunity and genuine in his disappointment on not being able to make this trip, he may work out after all.

Perhaps it’s me being in a generous mood today, to give him the benefit of the doubt…

I do know that the journey you are on together is amazing !

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:17 am

Thank you for your comment Seekingmore, it's much appreciated.

I'd like to give Mr. Businessman the benefit of the doubt as well, he certainly seemed sincere and was definitely respectful during their chats. I guess time will tell.

Meanwhile, she's still not really interested in anything in here, or the other site. Keep your fingers crossed that that changes soon.

Married to Mrs Curious

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:56 pm

Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:17 am
Thank you for your comment Seekingmore, it's much appreciated.

I'd like to give Mr. Businessman the benefit of the doubt as well, he certainly seemed sincere and was definitely respectful during their chats. I guess time will tell.

Meanwhile, she's still not really interested in anything in here, or the other site. Keep your fingers crossed that that changes soon.
How is Ms Curious doing? I can understand taking a step back after being canceled on, especially if it has happened a few times. Maybe it is time to take a break from the pursuit of the fantasy and just focus on reminding her of the sex goddess she is. Hugs to you both.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:30 pm

Hi LFA,
Thanks for checking in.

There's zero action being taken right now, and I'm unsure of what it will take to make that change anytime soon.

She's very aware of how special she is to me, I don't hold back on letting her know. We'll be fine, and we'll see what comes along.

Thanks for the hug! 🥰

Married to Mrs Curious

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:18 am

Just a quick post.
There hasn't been any play, but we've had opportunity to take a couple of small trips and one fantastic vacation. There've been quite a few guys/couple who've introduced themselves on the site we're using, but until last night She hasn't responded to any. I've been mostly silent on the subject, not wanting to be pushy, but now and then I ask if she's seen the latest updates. She sent a message back to a somewhat local guy, so we'll see how that develops.

Married to Mrs Curious

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:31 pm

Sounds great....especially the vacation together!!

Hopefully the local guy is good at messaging. Getting your brain turned on with sexy talk is key (at least for me).

The good hub
Trainable

Unread post by The good hub » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:35 am

Thank you for sharing your experience; i can completely relate cause we are in your almost identical situation. A few ghosts and a complete no show has put her self esteem on a foundation of Jello. She was getting discouraged and withdrawing but she has started reading the experiences of others on this site. That has made her realize our experiences aren’t out of the ordinary and has helped her stay interested. It hasn’t changed our luck but we aren’t giving up, lol!! Looking forward to hearing more from you
Happily married to Xraygirl_4832