Has your wife been pursued?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Leevale01
Virgin

Has your wife been pursued?

Unread post by Leevale01 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:26 am

Just curious for the wannabes. I've pursued a lot of married women after getting to know them a bit. For me, nothing is better than being involved with a married woman. They tend to be better friends and better lovers than the single women I've met.

So, have any of your wives been pursued by a co-worker, a friend or acquaintances? If so, has she loved the attention and has it made her a little more confident about maybe making the fantasy come true?

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Re: Has your wife been pursued?

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:38 am

funny you say that. mine always plays the "single" or "divorcee" when she goes man hunting. Then when they do land her in their bed, she cant or doesnt say she is actually married to a cuck. This is the reason I really consider myself a wannabe. I have an unfaithful wife but I hardly ever get to watch.

I have always maintained that guys find married ones more interesting. Even if we meet the guy together. She says they shy away when they see we are married. So she says we are together in a sexless married so the kids dont suffer... bs.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:41 pm

My wife has often been pursued, she finds it flattering, but whether she takes it any further depends on whether she fancies the man and our circumstances at the time.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:53 pm

My HW, Cecil, insists on being pursued by her suitors. If they don't bring their "A" game, she is done with them. She wants to know that they are interested in her as a person, not just her pink parks. For Cecil, pursuit means planning and making dates, going places together that don't always involve sex. If a guy is willing to put in the effort, he is rewarded.

hastytrtl
Prepubescent

Unread post by hastytrtl » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:05 pm

Aside from the occasional stares/comments, she was seriously pursued twice.

One was by her coworker. He didn't know she had a relationship and based on what she said, was constantly hitting on her. The furthest he went was at a post-work hangout at a bar. They were hanging out as a group of 6 on a Friday night, and as they were leaving, he asked my girlfriend if she wanted to stay. My girlfriend shut him down and said that I am waiting at home, and he didn't pursue her again. She told me about it two weeks later and asked me to not go mad.

The second was at a club a while ago, when we were hanging out with a group of friends. A friend of our friend kept talking with her throughout the whole night and even asked her to dance together. Our friend invited him again after some time, and he kept focusing on my girlfriend again. He then asked her to leave the club with him but she refused. Later that night my girlfriend told me about the incident when we got home. I seemed a bit angry on the outside but on the inside, it turned me on. I then initiated a roleplay referring to her encounter and we had amazing sex that night. I still wonder if she would let him go further if she had a couple more drinks that night.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:09 am

Constantly! She is flirty and funny and touches people's arms and laughs hard at people's jokes. She compliments everyone, from little kids she passes on the street to little old ladies, but somehow guys always think her compliments signal interest. She engages in lots of activities where she is often the only girl (e.g. riding motorcycles, rock climbing). She is also a bit immodest. For example, after riding, she will strip off her leathers right down to her undies right in front of the guys. Even though I am a wannabe, I get plenty of fantasy fodder!

Leevale01
Virgin

Unread post by Leevale01 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:14 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:09 am
Constantly! She is flirty and funny and touches people's arms and laughs hard at people's jokes. She compliments everyone, from little kids she passes on the street to little old ladies, but somehow guys always think her compliments signal interest. She engages in lots of activities where she is often the only girl (e.g. riding motorcycles, rock climbing). She is also a bit immodest. For example, after riding, she will strip off her leathers right down to her undies right in front of the guys. Even though I am a wannabe, I get plenty of fantasy fodder!
I assume she likes the attention almost as much as you do!

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:21 am

Leevale01 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:14 am
mfm4bnc wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:09 am
I assume she likes the attention almost as much as you do!
She claims to not notice and not be seeking it, but I am sure she does...

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:05 am

My wife was in the marketing dept of a mid size computer company. She regularly
worked with a guy, Jim, in the shipping area. She was 27 and he was later 30s.

One evening she tells me Steve told her they should have sex. She told him
she was married, he said so am I. Facts both of them knew already.
(How's that for the direct approach? not exactly a seduction, and I noticed she didnt exactly say No.)

Hearing this my cock went straight up. My wife, surprised, said You're hard?!
Yes I had pants on.

As we were sitting on the sofa, we started making out and I told her a role play
story of how Jim gave her a ride home from work after one of their Friday
in-house happy hours and fucked her on our sofa.

She sucked on me hard and we fucked till she came like crazy, well we both did.
In the morning she was miffed at me saying we shouldn't do that sort of thing.
I pleaded that it was all in fantasy fun.

Much later I thought about how maybe she might have felt working around him
after having such a big orgasm with him in mind?

It's a short story but I still get a thrill out of thinking about his directness.

sissystlouis
Trainable

Unread post by sissystlouis » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:21 pm

yes twice by coworkers, pretty hot

Leevale01
Virgin

Unread post by Leevale01 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:35 pm

sissystlouis wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:21 pm
How far did she go?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:26 am

Leevale01 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:26 am
Just curious for the wannabes. I've pursued a lot of married women after getting to know them a bit. For me, nothing is better than being involved with a married woman. They tend to be better friends and better lovers than the single women I've met.

So, have any of your wives been pursued by a co-worker, a friend or acquaintances? If so, has she loved the attention and has it made her a little more confident about maybe making the fantasy come true?
Giving this a small bit of thought, this is the flip side of most HWing, where the majority of threads are the HW is sort of 'out there' either online or a real world setting attempting to find a guy. You have to wonder if this a vastly under reported segment of the lifestyle or in some manor lumped in with cheating as perhaps the HW does, for one reason or another, not let on to her hubby, that she has taken the bait and run with it.

Leevale01
Virgin

Unread post by Leevale01 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:50 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:26 am
Leevale01 wrote:

Giving this a small bit of thought, this is the flip side of most HWing, where the majority of threads are the HW is sort of 'out there' either online or a real world setting attempting to find a guy. You have to wonder if this a vastly under reported segment of the lifestyle or in some manor lumped in with cheating as perhaps the HW does, for one reason or another, not let on to her hubby, that she has taken the bait and run with it.
I had one who is 20 years younger than me. I was invited to the house for parties, met her family, I'm friends with her husband, her parents and met her circle of friends. I spent a lot of time at her house. Her husband knew she would come to my place often. I would go out with her once a week as long as nothing was going with her husband or her kids. There were times, I'd get a text invite to meet them at the bar, usually to watch sports. She'd always give me a nice kiss in front of her husband. This went on for 2.5 years while she claimed he didn't know anyth9ng was going on. It was hard for me to believe he didn't know or wasn't in on it. Things came to a screeching halt due to Covid and her taking a new job. But we still text or talk everyday.

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:30 am

My wife drives Lyft, so she gets hit on almost daily, even though she is dressed very casually and not - in any way - seductive. (Then again… my wife’s legs, in yoga pants, certainly gets ME excited.). Most of the interactions are playful banter as she enjoys talking with people in general. It’s never gotten creepy, thankfully, but she has definitely been asked, on more than one occasion, if she’d be willing to go offline and “hang out”. She just says, “I have to work, but thanks, that’s very nice of you to ask.”

Only ONE time, so far, has she been tempted to say yes. Her second weekend - ever - driving, she had a passenger named Tommy; a black man in his mid 40’s that she said she was very conversational with. He invited her to go offline and she said, “…under any other circumstances, I would be down for hanging out…” (my wife has always had a thing for black men, what can I say!?

That’s the closest anyone has gotten…. So far.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:00 pm

Leevale01 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:50 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Leevale01 wrote:

I had one who is 20 years younger than me. I was invited to the house for parties, met her family, I'm friends with her husband, her parents and met her circle of friends. I spent a lot of time at her house. Her husband knew she would come to my place often. I would go out with her once a week as long as nothing was going with her husband or her kids. There were times, I'd get a text invite to meet them at the bar, usually to watch sports. She'd always give me a nice kiss in front of her husband. This went on for 2.5 years while she claimed he didn't know anyth9ng was going on. It was hard for me to believe he didn't know or wasn't in on it. Things came to a screeching halt due to Covid and her taking a new job. But we still text or talk everyday.
LV - Would you be up for relating how this got started and continued?

sissystlouis
Trainable

Unread post by sissystlouis » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:40 pm

Leevale01 wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:35 pm
sissystlouis wrote:
How far did she go?
One guy made out with her in the car after a work happy hour, and then she sucked him off.

But, she wasnt really interested in the other one.

Leevale01
Virgin

Unread post by Leevale01 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:48 pm

sissystlouis wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:40 pm
Leevale01 wrote:
sissystlouis wrote:
How far did she go?
One guy made out with her in the car after a work happy hour, and then she sucked him off.

Did she tell you that night she sucked him off?

Leevale01
Virgin

Unread post by Leevale01 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:10 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:00 pm
Leevale01 wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Leevale01 wrote:

I met her volunteering at a local organization. She was 39, I was 59. She was a worker and helped us out immensely. She leaned on me since I had been there the longest and knew how things worked. I met her husband at some of the events we put on. After a year, she confided in me that their sex life wasn't good. They only had sex 3, 4 times a year and it was quick and unsatisfying. So one night when we were out discussing a project we working on, I kissed her at her car. I told her I found married women extremely attractive. So the next time we got together, she came to my place after. She only lives 3 miles away.

Since I knew her husband, she invited me to their house for parties and get togethers. I know her mom and dad pretty well, they are only 3 years older than me. Her kids call me by my first name. When I leave the house, she always kisses me goodbye. Her hub doesn't seem to mind. So, we would go out about once a week. She would stop over a few times, too. We were fucking about twice a week. Her hub knew that she stopped by often. When we went out, we didn't show affection to each other. Her husband doesn't stand next to her while in a group. Always across from her. I stand next to her. Many times people thought we were a couple with her hub there and he just laughed. But, a few times when I would go out with them, we'd leave the restaurant or bar and she would be between us holding our hands. She'd kiss me in front of him to say good night.

I thought our sex was pretty vanilla. She thought it was kinky. She had never had her hair pulled or ass slapped, plus a little light choking made her think that. She liked when I came in her mouth. She said she liked tasting and smelling like me when she got home. She told me I made her marriage better because it took the heat off of things at home. At the time she really liked being married and having a boyfriend. I still cannot figure out how he didn't know. Maybe he did. LOL But we did this for 3 years, until Covid hit.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:10 am

Leevale01 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:10 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Leevale01 wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

I met her volunteering at a local organization. She was 39, I was 59. She was a worker and helped us out immensely. She leaned on me since I had been there the longest and knew how things worked. I met her husband at some of the events we put on. After a year, she confided in me that their sex life wasn't good. They only had sex 3, 4 times a year and it was quick and unsatisfying. So one night when we were out discussing a project we working on, I kissed her at her car. I told her I found married women extremely attractive. So the next time we got together, she came to my place after. She only lives 3 miles away.

Since I knew her husband, she invited me to their house for parties and get togethers. I know her mom and dad pretty well, they are only 3 years older than me. Her kids call me by my first name. When I leave the house, she always kisses me goodbye. Her hub doesn't seem to mind. So, we would go out about once a week. She would stop over a few times, too. We were fucking about twice a week. Her hub knew that she stopped by often. When we went out, we didn't show affection to each other. Her husband doesn't stand next to her while in a group. Always across from her. I stand next to her. Many times people thought we were a couple with her hub there and he just laughed. But, a few times when I would go out with them, we'd leave the restaurant or bar and she would be between us holding our hands. She'd kiss me in front of him to say good night.

I thought our sex was pretty vanilla. She thought it was kinky. She had never had her hair pulled or ass slapped, plus a little light choking made her think that. She liked when I came in her mouth. She said she liked tasting and smelling like me when she got home. She told me I made her marriage better because it took the heat off of things at home. At the time she really liked being married and having a boyfriend. I still cannot figure out how he didn't know. Maybe he did. LOL But we did this for 3 years, until Covid hit.
LV - Thanks for that. In one fashion you could almost call your situation a case of mercy sex.
I take it there is no chance of the two of you rekindling your 'partnership'?

Leevale01
Virgin

Unread post by Leevale01 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:23 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:10 am
Leevale01 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:10 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Leevale01 wrote:

LV - Thanks for that. In one fashion you could almost call your situation a case of mercy sex.
I take it there is no chance of the two of you rekindling your 'partnership'?
There is a chance, she hints at it but it wouldn't happen soon.

sissystlouis
Trainable

Unread post by sissystlouis » Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:57 pm

Leevale01 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:48 pm
sissystlouis wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:40 pm
Leevale01 wrote:
sissystlouis wrote:
How far did she go?

Did she tell you that night she sucked him off?
no, she told me about a week later

cflake
Virgin

Unread post by cflake » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:56 am

yes, all the time and she quite often likes to remind me that guys are always interested :D

there are a few I am aware of, mostly co-workers, but also a couple of friends. I am aware of on going conversations with a couple of them that she has said she'd meet up with but hasn't yet.

I keep wondering what these guys would say if I accidentally used her account to send them some naughty pics of her but so far I have been good and not gone down that road.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:33 pm

cflake wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:56 am
yes, all the time and she quite often likes to remind me that guys are always interested :D

there are a few I am aware of, mostly co-workers, but also a couple of friends. I am aware of on going conversations with a couple of them that she has said she'd meet up with but hasn't yet.

I keep wondering what these guys would say if I accidentally used her account to send them some naughty pics of her but so far I have been good and not gone down that road.
CF - Ya it might just be like shoving a stick through the wheels of a bike at speed.

Menacpl
Virgin

Unread post by Menacpl » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:17 pm

She has been pursued many times. Most notably by a friend and coworker she entertained emotionally... and an older wealthy guy that was fairly persistent.

Some of my friends have also flirted and pursued, but when it got too racey and explicit for her comfort, she distanced herself.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:04 am

SilverStag wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:53 pm
My HW, Cecil, insists on being pursued by her suitors. If they don't bring their "A" game, she is done with them. She wants to know that they are interested in her as a person, not just her pink parks. For Cecil, pursuit means planning and making dates, going places together that don't always involve sex. If a guy is willing to put in the effort, he is rewarded.
Yes, a gentle reminder to all the gentlemen involved in this; husbands and lovers.
In a perfect world communication would be 100% and everything would be negotiated ahead of time. Reality of human nature and experiences is we swim in a sea of flirting opportunities. Monogamy is a noble goal but unrealistic for other than perfect beings.

I quote these two fine posts because often here men report things didn't go as they imagined and are aggrieved and hurt by it. Meanwhile, the wife is doing her best to deal with a new reality in her marriage (safety and security) and dealing with being pursued again (fun and adventure and risk). Big changes, lots of fun but also a balancing act for her. If you give her the big :up: for adventures outside the marital bonds, chances are when and how she pulls it off will not look like the fantasy you have cherished all along.

Most are secretive because of fear of loosing you.