Respark what we had

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
CuckAgain
Virgin

Respark what we had

Unread post by CuckAgain » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:15 am

I've been married for 23 years this year and we dated for several years prior. I'm now 52 and she's 49. Prior to kids, we were sexually adventurous, including multiple threesomes both MFM and MFM and once, MFMM. But that's now more than 20 years behind us. Sometimes we remember things we did and we both get off to the memories but she says that she's not interested in doing that again. Our kids are older, 2 in college and 1 in high school. We have a little more time and energy and I want to rekindle the fire.

CuckAgain
Virgin

Re: Respark what we had

Unread post by CuckAgain » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:21 am

My wife "S" is latina. She tiny tiny when she was young. 5'0 and not much more than 100lbs and you wont believe but 32c. She's put on a lot weight since 3 kids but she's loosing it now and anyway, its weight in the right places. Really sexy but I know she feels bad about it. FWIW, I'm a skinny white guy with a professional job, we're doing good. I look funny standing in the family photos with her big Mex family but I love it.

Great strategies on here. I'm learning stuff. Would love your tips. Would it help to give more about our sex now? Or tell what we done in the past?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:28 pm

It's her choice, and if she says she's not interested, then that's it. you might just ask her why she isn't interested. It may be a perception issue, but her values may have changed. One can be worked on, the other probably not.

The bottom line is communicate without judgement or harassment. Explain your curiosity and interest iin returning to teh way it was. She may still shoot it down, but at least you have opened a dialog.

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:45 am

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:28 pm
It's her choice, and if she says she's not interested, then that's it. you might just ask her why she isn't interested. It may be a perception issue, but her values may have changed. One can be worked on, the other probably not.

The bottom line is communicate without judgement or harassment. Explain your curiosity and interest iin returning to teh way it was. She may still shoot it down, but at least you have opened a dialog.
She still gets hot remembering stuff we did or even fantasizing about it again. I think its insecurity because of her added weight and maybe like because she's a mom now and maybe thinks she's not "supposed" to do stuff like that?

I showed her this website and she got turned on by some of the experiences others have related.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:05 pm

Right now for her the hesitation sounds like it is all between her ears and not about if she is turned on physically or not.
If she doesn't feel comfortable in her own skin then she could hesitate putting herself out there.

If I were to give her advice I would tell her that the real men out there (who enjoy women) don't all have the same preferences in women and there is going to be more than one man who is looking for what you have 😉
Also don't think your age is a factor at all! Younger men are actually looking for hotwives in their 40's and 50's. Why? Because we know what we like and aren't afraid to ask for it. 😈😂
So if are considering it but thought life's changes have caught up to you and it was too late....I can tell you it is not! (I'm 58)

Bboy
Trainable

Unread post by Bboy » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:42 am

2inUP,
I love your response as you obviously speak from the heart based on own experience! ❤

CuckAgain,
maybe the mrs can get much value from becoming a VHW and sharing in the ladies lounge

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:29 am

Yeah. I'd like her to get involved here. Not sure if her thing though.

She has been dressing a little more sexy in summer time. She catches the eyes.

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:02 pm

The first time we did MFM was with a military friend I had. We weren't married then, really just beginning to date and it was pretty amazing. We doubled teamed her, spit roast and she loved it. We fell asleep together and I woke up to her riding him. She kind of cheated on me a bit after that with him but I didn't care so much because we were just starting out but then he moved away anyway. I still masturbate remembering that.

Next time was a guy who she's been flirting with a while from her work and that kind of went bad. The dude got really rough and she didnt like it and he and I got into a fight. I still think back on what an idiot he was.

The MMFM was when we were on out honeymoon and that was crazy. Met these two dudes at the fancy hotel bar. If interested, I tell you about it.

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:09 pm

I posted her photo so you can see that she's not fat like she thinks. You can see lots of guys would still want.

Saturday night we had drinks and played. I had a dildo and I used it all over her. She sucked on it while I watched and talked dirty, saying things about another man. Name is Lawson. He's a guy she knows through her job as a massage therapist so she knows his body. I asked which client is sexiest and she said him. She came with dildo inside her saying his name. Then she gave me oral to finish. Was a very hot night for me

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:42 pm

I would love to hear about your honeymoon and the two guys from the fancy bar! Your wife's body is smoking! Thanks for sharing!

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:52 pm

CuckAgain wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:09 pm
I posted her photo so you can see that she's not fat like she thinks. You can see lots of guys would still want.

Saturday night we had drinks and played. I had a dildo and I used it all over her. She sucked on it while I watched and talked dirty, saying things about another man. Name is Lawson. He's a guy she knows through her job as a massage therapist so she knows his body. I asked which client is sexiest and she said him. She came with dildo inside her saying his name. Then she gave me oral to finish. Was a very hot night for me
My wife and I are in a similar situation. Post-kids, she is just tired and anxious, meaning that sex is the last thing on her mind, despite my efforts in helping out and making her feel like the sexy princess I think she is.

It seems like with the last update, things are definitely going in the right direction, especially with her cumming with another man on her mind. Take it slow, at her pace, and I sure things will continue to look up for you.
CuckAgain wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:09 pm
The MMFM was when we were on out honeymoon and that was crazy. Met these two dudes at the fancy hotel bar. If interested, I tell you about it.
I would absolutely love to hear the details!! It is one of my top fantasies for my wife...meeting one or two gents at a hotel bar and then they take her to one of their rooms. Almost happened to us at the Hilton Resort in San Diego. I was out all day at a conference while my wife lounged by the pool in her little bikini. She caught the eye of 2 guys, who kept chatting her up for a couple of days. Wish she had done more than just splash in the pool with them.

But in case you haven't guessed, I (and I think many other here) are waiting with baited breath re your MMFM story!

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:59 pm

Yeah, it was a long time ago on our honeymoon. We were staying in a super fancy hotel and as a gift my uncle got us the best room. We had dinner in the famous hotel restaurant and two men sat at the small table beside us. They were business men and much older than us. We were still 20s and they maybe 50. I saw them look at S then and she was looking her best. I remember she had really thinned down for wedding dress but her boobs were still big. She was wearing a purple sweater with a low front front and it looked amazing. I was listening to them talking and they were trying to decide if her boobs were real (yes!). She dropped something once and when she leaned over in front of them, I watched their surprised happy faces!

She went to the bathroom and we talked some. They complimented me on being a lucky guy. I said we were on our honeymoon and they should meet us at the sky bar later. They did and we did more drinks. I told them we had the special room and they wanted to see it. They bought champagne and went to the room. There was a giant bed and they joked about us making love on it. I said S would really be treated if she got two men to massage her. She looked at me like I was crazy. The men agreed and she went to bathroom and asked me to come in. We talked and she said she thought it was bad to do on our honeymoon but I begged and she asked if I was sure and I said yes. I went out and waited with them. I told them to relax, take off shoes and nice shirts. When she came out, she was just wearing my nice dress shirt.

She laid on the bed and both men began to massage her and I watched. Soon, she was moaning as their hands were on her breasts. They were talking about how amazing her body was. They took off their clothes and began kissing and massaging her whole body. Soon they were fucking her and she went wild, sucking them both. One came with a condom in her and the other in her mouth. I cummed watching. Then, one of them left but one stayed, we all fell asleep and I woke up and she was on top of him. He cummed in her with a condom. Then I fucked her, too. No condom.

I thought it was marital bliss for me and it was for then but she got pregnant soon after and life's been wonderful but no more of that kind of wildness.

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:15 am

CuckAgain wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:59 pm
Yeah, it was a long time ago on our honeymoon....
I thought it was marital bliss for me and it was for then but she got pregnant soon after and life's been wonderful but no more of that kind of wildness.
Hot, hot, hot! You are a very lucky man.

Thank you for sharing. I wish you the best of luck with rekindling the spark with your wife.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:35 pm

Wow! This fabulous woman is hot, hot, hot!

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:34 pm

Posted another pic she said OK to.

I am going to show her a "hotwife challenges" list and see what she says. I see a few on google search, lmk if you recommend one. Start slow kind of thing and get wilder.

I was also thinking maybe watching Netflix Sex/Love show with her.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:25 am

Wow!
That honeymoon story is epic.

Seems like she's a firecracker and once lit it will be no problem to watch the fireworks once again.

I'm sure once she finds the right temptation it will happen smoothly and wildly!
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:02 pm

OK, I found a fun list and showed her. First she said no way! Because she saw crazy things at end of the list but I said we don't have to go all the way. She said OK to that but said she didn't expect us to even go halfway.

1. Point out men you’d like to fuck.

Tonight, she's joining me after work with coworkers going out to brewery and maybe bars and she promised to tell me guys she sees that she likes.

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:49 am

Was a fine night. She did the challenge and it really got me going. She whispered in my ear and just say "him". She picked 4 guys over the night. 2 were my coworkers and 1 was a surprise to me. The other two were random guys at a bar. At home I told her to think of them when I gave her oral. I came while I was giving her oral and humping the bed.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:54 pm

Next she can start dressing more provocatively and flirting with men ... Maybe even sexting them if they are really sexy to her ... 🤔
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:19 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:54 pm
Next she can start dressing more provocatively and flirting with men ... Maybe even sexting them if they are really sexy to her ... 🤔
I'd like this a lot.

Do you guys think about this all of the time like me? Sometimes I feel bad because I don't enjoy sex with my wife without imagining other guys and her. Like I should enjoy what's happening right in front of me instead of being in my head.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:15 pm

CuckAgain wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:49 am
Was a fine night. She did the challenge and it really got me going. She whispered in my ear and just say "him". She picked 4 guys over the night. 2 were my coworkers and 1 was a surprise to me. The other two were random guys at a bar. At home I told her to think of them when I gave her oral. I came while I was giving her oral and humping the bed.
CA - What made that fellow such as surprise? :shock: :???: :o :lol:

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:38 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:15 pm
CA - What made that fellow such as surprise? :shock: :???: :o :lol:
I don't think he's her type. Not very good looking IMO

Bumping my question again about thinking about this fantasy too much even when I'm having sex? I feel like I am not enjoying the very good fun in front of me.

Also, next challenge: Make her phone screen saver something very sexy. We're both doing this for 1 week starting today.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:12 pm

CuckAgain wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:19 pm
BallSpanking wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:54 pm
I'd like this a lot.

Do you guys think about this all of the time like me? Sometimes I feel bad because I don't enjoy sex with my wife without imagining other guys and her. Like I should enjoy what's happening right in front of me instead of being in my head.
I think most who have this kink struggled with its reasons and implications, so you're not alone.
Fortunately, judging from your 'handle', you have experience as a cuckold, and your wife certainly must have enjoyed being ravaged by superior Alpha specimens (as she deserves). So, she might be closer to playing than you think ...
It would be interesting to know where she is on all of this ... From a physical standpoint she is sexy as they come, and would have zero trouble keeping a well endowed Alpha guy hard for her, all night.

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:26 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:12 pm
I think most who have this kink struggled with its reasons and implications, so you're not alone.
Fortunately, judging from your 'handle', you have experience as a cuckold, and your wife certainly must have enjoyed being ravaged by superior Alpha specimens (as she deserves). So, she might be closer to playing than you think ...
It would be interesting to know where she is on all of this ... From a physical standpoint she is sexy as they come, and would have zero trouble keeping a well endowed Alpha guy hard for her, all night.
Appreciate that-the experience was almost all pre-marriage and 100% before kids. Many years ago. Thank you for the compliment on her looks.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:55 pm

🤔 I am trying to gauge her level of interest in this ... If she chooses against it, it won't be because she's not sexy enough ...