How should your wife humiliate you?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
nks
Trainable

How should your wife humiliate you?

Unread post by nks » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:38 am

If you are into some degree of humiliation, what is it like? Comparisons of sexual capability or size sounds like a good start. But how much is too much? What turns you on?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: How should your wife humiliate you?

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:30 am

nks wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:38 am
If you are into some degree of humiliation, what is it like? Comparisons of sexual capability or size sounds like a good start. But how much is too much? What turns you on?
Thus far in our fantasy play she Doesn't say anything humiliating. I would love her to say they're toucingr places I can't, And it feels much better To orgasm on or She needs a better cock than mine sometimes.

I don't wish to be directly humiliated but the size comparison stuff is a huge turn on. Just her for being honest about what Brings her enjoyment without worrying if she's hurting my feelings is awesome.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:35 pm

I am not into heavy humiliation, but when my wife had a deep relationship with an online-only boyfriend, every once in a while she would say things that hinted at things that were along these themes while we had sex. Things like "I am sure he is bigger than you". Or the fact that he had filled her unprotected pussy with his cum (we were using condoms or withdraw at that time and I was not allowed cum inside her). And how she would love to swallow his cum (something she doesn't do for me). These comments didn't happen frequently, but but when it did, it would always push me over the edge really quickly.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:46 pm

ursamajor69 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:35 pm
I am not into heavy humiliation, but when my wife had a deep relationship with an online-only boyfriend, every once in a while she would say things that hinted at things that were along these themes while we had sex. Things like "I am sure he is bigger than you". Or the fact that he had filled her unprotected pussy with his cum (we were using condoms or withdraw at that time and I was not allowed cum inside her). And how she would love to swallow his cum (something she doesn't do for me). These comments didn't happen frequently, but but when it did, it would always push me over the edge really quickly.
Sounds like she knew what buttons to press to get you 'over the line'. Not wishing to be cruel, but do you think she was getting a bit bored by your efforts, and knew how to 'speed things up'?

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:27 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:46 pm
Sounds like she knew what buttons to press to get you 'over the line'. Not wishing to be cruel, but do you think she was getting a bit bored by your efforts, and knew how to 'speed things up'?
Ha ha, maybe! There have been other times when she has done that, but in these instances, she seemed to be genuinely telling me her deepest fantasies of what she wanted to do with her boyfriend. It was a big step for her, as she had never "talked dirty" during sex or been open about her desires prior to this; indeed, she was previously very vanilla indeed.

He lived far from us, but it would have been a simple plane trip. My biggest regret looking back is not getting her a plane ticket to spend a week with him. Such was her passion for him at the time that I am sure it would have gotten hot and heavy. But all that is lost in time now

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:07 am

ursamajor69 wrote:
Wow, the condom thing is so hot! Very good comments from her!!

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:09 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:46 pm
ursamajor69 wrote:
Speeding things up, in itself can be a good form of humiliation…

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:33 am

One of my wife’s best ways to create that delightful embarrassment/excitement of humiliation in me is to out me to others, or threaten to. Having other people know I am a cuckold who loves to have his wife fucked by other men and who loves to suck their cocks and eat their cum from her pussy is somehow incredibly arousing to me at the same time it is deeply embarrassing. She has told a couple of girlfriends some details about our activities, and she has told her sister everything. And her sister knows that I know she knows everything. Now whenever I’m around her sister, I have to wonder what she’s thinking. It’s highly embarrassing and arousing to think that she might be picturing me naked and jacking off while I’m watching my wife and her lover fuck right in front of me. It’s a delicious humiliation to think of her picturing me sucking him after he fucks her and pulls out, loving the taste of his beautiful cock glazed with his cum and my wife’s pussy. I’m sure she must think of these things at least sometimes when we are together, and the thought that she is fills me with shame but also makes my cock hard and starts my precum flowing.

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:44 am

DrDemento_68 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:33 am
One of my wife’s best ways to create that delightful embarrassment/excitement of humiliation in me is to out me to others, or threaten to. Having other people know I am a cuckold who loves to have his wife fucked by other men and who loves to suck their cocks and eat their cum from her pussy is somehow incredibly arousing to me at the same time it is deeply embarrassing. She has told a couple of girlfriends some details about our activities, and she has told her sister everything. And her sister knows that I know she knows everything. Now whenever I’m around her sister, I have to wonder what she’s thinking. It’s highly embarrassing and arousing to think that she might be picturing me naked and jacking off while I’m watching my wife and her lover fuck right in front of me. It’s a delicious humiliation to think of her picturing me sucking him after he fucks her and pulls out, loving the taste of his beautiful cock glazed with his cum and my wife’s pussy. I’m sure she must think of these things at least sometimes when we are together, and the thought that she is fills me with shame but also makes my cock hard and starts my precum flowing.
Wow, this does sound arousing. Even if she does not out you, the threat itself can we quite exciting. The possibility that she can out you anytime, to anyone she chooses. I do find this shame/arousal emotion very powerful.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:45 pm

A little humiliation with some chosen words at just the right moment, can get the juices flowing and the cock throbbing and twitching so stimulating and a bit embarrassing. A few times that happened to me, it was so exciting and powerful. And fun for her to witness how those chosen words had such an effect on my little cock, all for her amusement and my growing angst. And when she giggled at what she witnessed, it made me lose it in a violent eruption without the touch of a hand.

ursamajor69
Trainable

Unread post by ursamajor69 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:11 pm

options311 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:45 pm
A little humiliation with some chosen words at just the right moment, can get the juices flowing and the cock throbbing and twitching so stimulating and a bit embarrassing. A few times that happened to me, it was so exciting and powerful. And fun for her to witness how those chosen words had such an effect on my little cock, all for her amusement and my growing angst. And when she giggled at what she witnessed, it made me lose it in a violent eruption without the touch of a hand.
Just proves the old saying that the brain is our biggest sexual organ. I would argue that this is even more relevant for the hotwife lifestyle than almost any other fetish

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:19 am

It is the icing on the most delicious cake. Being selectively and purposely humiliated by your wife or girlfriend at your weakest moment, having your face rubbed into your cuckold worthless state of mind. It makes the Angst just explode in one's brain, the most powerful sex organ. Love it !!

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:30 am

DrDemento_68 wrote:
I enjoyed life in a stag-vixen relationship with my ex-wife. There was never any humiliation involved, and I was more masculine/alpha than her boyfriends.

My forever wife, Lil has been pretty reluctant about cuckolding, even in fantasy, but it is bizarre, because she has always been promiscuous and sexually adventurous and non-monogamous. She also thinks nothing of correcting me in front of friends is ways that are sometimes humiliating. She remains an exhibitionist and a flirt, but it bothers her that I enjoy it… she thinks I should be possessive and angry. This combination has been fertile ground for my humiliation fantasies to grow.

Similar to you, my humiliation fantasy centers around her “outing me.” The person with whom she flirts the most (and on a couple of occasions more) is my best friend, and several of my friends have approached me with their concerns about whether she is sleeping with my best friend. They think I am blind or in denial.

Somehow, the humiliation of my friends’ concern is a huge turn on to me, even when it is unwarranted. It is also a turn on to me that my best friend thinks he could have Lil any time he would make a move.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:47 am

DrDemento_68 wrote:
I love your description of a highly erotic situation.
To have her sister know "everything" must be so arousing.
What is the single most arousing thing/sexual act, that your sister knows about, that you feel is the most humiliating?

And, though you've said "everything", is there some dark dirty humiliating secret that she might have held back on.....but one day, might tell her?

Swe_male
Virgin

Unread post by Swe_male » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:20 am

We're not into humiliating but I do like when she talks dirty and talks like she's fucking someone else with me. Yesterday she used her dildo when I watched and after a while she asked if I would like to eat her out after "he" fucked her.. I went down and started to give her oral and she continued to suck the dildo deeptroat, I guess she liked it because she was starting to groan and in just a couple of minutes she got an orgasm that went on for like 30 seconds..

Even though I didn't cum right there I think this was a really good moment for me as well, I do like it more when she is having an orgasm and a good time than when I get one. Maybe it sounds strange but that's me. 😇

Tinycockkev
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tinycockkev » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:16 am

I have a tiny penis and love small penis humiliation. My wife knows and teases me, takes pictures and videos and calls me degrading names and I love it. I want her to go one step further and tell her friends how tiny I am and maybe even show them pictures. Thinking about that gets me so horny. But she won’t do that. I think she to embarrassed. But the more humiliation the better for me

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:54 am

trecital wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:47 am
DrDemento_68 wrote:
I love your description of a highly erotic situation.
To have her sister know "everything" must be so arousing.
What is the single most arousing thing/sexual act, that your sister knows about, that you feel is the most humiliating?

And, though you've said "everything", is there some dark dirty humiliating secret that she might have held back on.....but one day, might tell her?

There are a lot to choose from, and it’s hard to pick one that would be the single most humiliating, but this might be the one. Sometimes after they have finished fucking, they lie together cuddly and basking in the afterglow of great sex, and I stand right in front of them, naked and jacking off until I cum. Sometimes I’m even jacking off with his cum as a lube. How’s that for humiliating but incredibly arousing? I just watched another man fuck my wife, and what did I do about it? I just stood there jacking off. It really turns me on to stand there in front of them, watching how much they are still enjoying each other, while I stand there, pleasuring myself and usually saying things like “His cum feels so good on my cock and I love it.” That can be guaranteed to give me an explosive orgasm that shoots our great big rope of cum.

If there’s anything left that the sister-in-law doesn’t know, it might be how much I have come to love cock ever since other men started fucking my wife. I know she knows I suck my wife’s lovers cocks, but she may not know how much I really love it. In the beginning it was just about watching. I wasn’t interested in cock then, even though I had a history before marriage of sucking guys off and getting sucked off. The more I watched my wife enjoying other guys cocks and seeing how much she loved them, the more I started loving them too. Now I love sucking cock, and really crave it The deepest deepest dark secret that the sister-in-law really probably doesn’t know it was that I would love to become his personal on-call cocksucker, ready and willing to suck him off anytime any place he wants me to.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:36 pm

Selective words of humiliation regarding one's penis size compared to other cocks or lack of endurance can be so very exhilarating for the cuck

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:34 am

Is humiliation a requirement? I've shared my wife (when she was just my girlfriend) and I loved the experience but I don't think there was humiliation really. I loved seeing her at the heights of pleasure and enjoying herself but didn't really feel bad about myself.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:09 am

DrDemento_68 wrote:
One of my wife’s best ways to create that delightful embarrassment/excitement of humiliation in me is to out me to others, or threaten to. Having other people know I am a cuckold who loves to have his wife fucked by other men and who loves to suck their cocks and eat their cum from her pussy is somehow incredibly arousing to me at the same time it is deeply embarrassing.
My wife loved to show other men me being her cuckold.
Many times she kissed me with her mouth full of cum, especially if in front of a crowd (at "our"club).
However, she considered it not as humiliation. (She didn't like this expression.)
No, she considered it as part of our lifestyle: she fully liberated, me her loving all excepting and monogamous husband.
Moreover, as she said: "you have to experience what happened just before, that I like when a man cums into my mouth."
And "you need to get used to the taste. I want you to be my bi-husband. Then you can participate. Always."
And I became bi.........
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:21 pm

dinoo wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:09 am
DrDemento_68 wrote:
One of my wife’s best ways to create that delightful embarrassment/excitement of humiliation in me is to out me to others, or threaten to. Having other people know I am a cuckold who loves to have his wife fucked by other men and who loves to suck their cocks and eat their cum from her pussy is somehow incredibly arousing to me at the same time it is deeply embarrassing.
My wife loved to show other men me being her cuckold.
Many times she kissed me with her mouth full of cum, especially if in front of a crowd (at "our"club).
However, she considered it not as humiliation. (She didn't like this expression.)
No, she considered it as part of our lifestyle: she fully liberated, me her loving all excepting and monogamous husband.
Moreover, as she said: "you have to experience what happened just before, that I like when a man cums into my mouth."
And "you need to get used to the taste. I want you to be my bi-husband. Then you can participate. Always."
And I became bi.........
Ah yes, delicious cum kissing! Ann and I love that too. I think it’s hot that you share cum with your wife in front of other people. Sharing cum in front of like-minded people at a club like yours would be more arousing than humiliating for me too, I think. It sounds great. We’ve never tried that, but I think we would love it. We both are exhibitionist and showing off our kinks in a presumably accepting setting would amplify our arousal.

For me the humiliating aspect of it comes from being exposed to presumably vanilla people who would be shocked to learn how kinky we are, and possibly appalled. And having those be people we see frequently in our everyday lives, people who now know something very sensitive and private about us. I’m guessing they just can’t unsee the images they have now of us together with her lover. And I just can’t stop imagining what they are imagining when they are around us. With some people, like her girlfriends, that humiliation is exciting. With others, like their husbands, it’s excruciating. As much as it winds me up, I’m glad the girlfriends know. I really hope the husbands don’t.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:47 am

Does she need to?

Surely simply taking her to another man to have as he or they choose is humiliation enough?

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:32 pm

I would love for my wife to out me to her girlfriends.! And that i have a small penis and that she takes lovers makes me watch or wait outside. The laughter and embarrassment is so arousing. All her friends are very nice. She had a friend who was a man eater that she lost touch with. She would have been a perfect fit for this because she would be the type to go out of her way to humiliate me, and she I'm sure would go out of her way to get my wife laid by men with superior cocks.

I also fantasize that my wife pulls down my trunks at the neighborhood pool and all the neighborhood soccer moms burst out laughing

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:39 pm

nks wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:38 am

I'm not into humiliation but I would argue that de-prioritizing me for another man is good enough to humiliate me. Examples can include picking to spend the weekend with a lover instead of me/accepting to go out with him instead of me or standing me up because she was too mesmerized having sex with her lover and forgot about our scheduled time together. Another one I like is when she sort of abandons me for hours and days at a time because she is too focused on being with another man.

Another one that I have been thinking about a lot lately which I was not necessarily really into before... My girlfriend very actively dating, like a lot, like a single woman just going on tons of dates. The thing is that instead of being discreet, she would make ZERO effort to be discreet and has no worries about being seen in public with men who aren't her boyfriend (me lol).

Examples can be her NOT avoiding our frequent spots or neighborhood spots knowing that familiar faces may see her all dressed up in a little dress on a date with someone who isn't me. I have been careless about it and feel like I want her to openly and frequently date without caring who the hell sees my girlfriend with other men.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:32 am

If my wife simply told me how large her boyfriends cock is or how much longer he can last that would be perfect humiliation to me. Better still if she told me as I mounted her.