Wababe guilt

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
1_chammer
Virgin

Wababe guilt

Unread post by 1_chammer » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:38 am

How much quilt, if any, accompanies those intense erotic cuckold desires…?

jsawnlim
Prepubescent

Re: Wababe guilt

Unread post by jsawnlim » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:31 pm

I don't think you should be feeling any guilt, there's nothing wrong with being who you are.

sharebare
Virgin

Unread post by sharebare » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:40 pm

1_chammer wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:38 am
This is really subjective to the person, their partner, their community/culture.... and there's so many contributing variables. I mean, if a person had cuckold desires secretly, and their partner came to them asking for this kind of relationship dynamic, would there be any guilt about it? Probably not much. Obviously just a hypothetical, but I tend to test things by extremes. But even when things are going swimmingly, human emotions are complex and can change. So it's important to check in with yourself... evaluate your values... evaluate your own personal desires and needs, and get to heart of why you're feeling guilty.

Guilt comes from a place of judgement. If you can meditate on accepting your feelings as true and valuable (as others in this community have done), that would be a good first step in bringing peace and zen into your life and self-image. Rinse and repeat, and when ready, discuss with your partner. My advice is always to talk to an experienced counselor on ways to navigate these complex conversations.
ShareBare - NorCal, USA
Telegram: @ShareBare
Hotwives Club: https://t.me/+UvprI35-N8FhYWIx

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:58 pm

I’ve never felt a moments guilt but I shared the feelings from early on with my wife and she didn’t judge me at all, in fact she makes me feel good about myself and my cuckold desires.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:50 am

1_chammer wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:38 am
Rather than guilt I would say at times I have doubts and fears about how I may handle the reality if/when it happens.

Especially sometimes post nut I will feel like I'm a little crazy.

I can understand you having some guilt, as I used to have guilt about my sexual fetishes for many years.
Thankfully maturity, perspective, acceptance and a very understanding partner have made that Way less of an issue.

I hope you're able to overcome those emotions as they are pointless.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

1_chammer
Virgin

Unread post by 1_chammer » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:43 am

Great advice again… your cuck descriptions are just like mine

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:55 am

I have not felt guilt, I have felt other feelings but not guilt.

Now I have talked with my wife, because communication is important in this type of relationship, and she felt guilt at first. She felt guilty having sex with another man and enjoying it more than she did with me. As she saw that I was OK with it and I was being supportive of her in this, the guilt went away for her and she started really enjoying her lover.