Green Light

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
irishmusicman
Virgin

Green Light

Unread post by irishmusicman » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:27 am

Looks like my wife is giving it the green light! I first brought it up this summer. We still have a couple of "tests" to finish- watching her flirt with someone at a bar and seeing her make out with someone to see how I react. I figured by holiday time we'll get in reeld and start searching for a third. She's picky so it might take some time. I'm excited though! We've worked out the boundaries and how it will work, and we've both done our homework, especially me. Might not be a wannabe much longer!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Green Light

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:21 am

If you two have never been in the lifestyle together and that was your very first time playing, then I just say you had one extremely easy time. Your wife did in a matter of months what most men here spend years trying to convince their wives m congrats of that is the case, your wife must really want it.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:47 am

Wow, lucky man. You will have to share details of how you made that happen so easily. Tell us about yourselves, ages etc. How does your wife look? How long have you been thinking about sharing her? Share some pics in "The Hotties" section if you can. Put the link here too so we can see too. I'm envious.

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:11 am

philxxo wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:47 am
Wow, lucky man. You will have to share details of how you made that happen so easily. Tell us about yourselves, ages etc. How does your wife look? How long have you been thinking about sharing her? Share some pics in "The Hotties" section if you can. Put the link here too so we can see too. I'm envious.
We're late 40s. Been together almost 3.5 years. She was never married before, no kids. She is no stranger to casual sex and had a lot of hookups over the years. Nothing too wild or excessive, but she's very good at separating feelings from casual sex and always enjoyed the excitement of it. My history is much different. My first partner was my first wife, and we were together for 18 years. I've had 6 partners total and was never interested in hookups.

When we first got together, her history bothered me. I was afraid my lesser experience would be an issue. She wasn't necessarily looking to get married or anything, and I was afraid that she wouldn't want to give up her freedoms. She also said some things about her past that gave me the wrong idea about the kinds of things she did. While I was open to whatever, I was definitely looking for a permanent relationship and I saw her as a good candidate from the beginning, though I wasn't looking to get married again. We even grew up near each other 1000 miles from where we met and live.

Also, I've had ED and low T since I was 27, and it was really rough when we first got together because I put a lot of pressure on myself. I was afraid I was competing with these exciting memories she had from her past, including two hookups the month before we met. By the time we had been together a year we were having a beautiful house built and were happily engaged!

Everything changed then. I was no longer intimidated by her past and actually starting really getting off on thinking about her experiences. I knew of a few specific encounters and would fantasize about them. That just grew and grew. This summer I told her that I really got off on the idea of watching her with someone. She was pleasantly surprised. I read four books, found this website, and did a lot of thinking and research. I started having her give me details about different hookups, and it was hot! She traveled last month and took some time to reflect and told me she likes the idea and thinks it will be great fun.

We have an amazing relationship. No issues. We're happy and love our house. We have a phenomenal sex life and try new things and new toys. My ED is under control. I think because casual sex was part of her life off and on for about 25 years and because she's only 3 years removed from it, it was an easy sell. It seems a lot of the wannabes here have wives who were never into casual sex, or if they were it was 20 years ago. It's fair to say that although our sex life is amazing, my most exciting sexual encounters don't involve her, and vice versa. I love the idea of changing that and sharing in the excitement together. We still have a couple of incremental steps to take to fully test the waters, but I think we'll be on feeld by December looking for a third.

My wife is very hot. She's curvy and looks younger than she is. She won't have trouble finding interested men. She used to wear a fake engagement ring sometimes to avoid getting hit on. She's very picky, though, so it may take some time.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:59 am

Wow, good luck to you. You lucked out there. That's my idea too. let's have fun together. From everything my wife has told me about her past, it's seems she was fairly much of a slut before I showed up. But now she won't budge or show any interest in bringing someone else in for her. Keep us informed and let us know what happens. Share the joy.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:13 am

Congratulations!

About her being "picky"...she has that right. It is her body, and she gets to say who she allows inside of her. Don't press her. You have given her the key to the door, it is up to her when and with whom she walks through it. You love her, you don't want her to be "the town slut", so give her her own control. You are entering the "kid in the candy store" phase, where you want her to do it with everyone because you get so much joy from it but keep yourself in check. It will pay off in the long run by encouraging her to act on her own, not as some entertainment for you.

irishmusicman
Virgin

Unread post by irishmusicman » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:56 am

SilverStag wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:13 am
Congratulations!

About her being "picky"...she has that right. It is her body, and she gets to say who she allows inside of her. Don't press her. You have given her the key to the door, it is up to her when and with whom she walks through it. You love her, you don't want her to be "the town slut", so give her her own control. You are entering the "kid in the candy store" phase, where you want her to do it with everyone because you get so much joy from it but keep yourself in check. It will pay off in the long run by encouraging her to act on her own, not as some entertainment for you.
Thanks. I prefer that she's picky. I'm glad to know she hasn't been hooking up with hot a**holes and losers for 20+ years. And if I'm going to watch her with someone I want it to be a good guy that she has picked carefully. Naturally I hope it doesn't take 3-6 months, but I'd rather that than have her pick some hot looking creep.