Any advice?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Any advice?

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:56 pm

My fiancée is living overseas right now and I am encouraging her find someone to be romantic with while the two of us can't be together. This is the first time we've done anything like this. Any advice on making this work? I so want her to enjoy herself without me. She's promised to tell me about her experiences.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Any advice?

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:33 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:56 pm
My fiancée is living overseas right now and I am encouraging her find someone to be romantic with while the two of us can't be together. This is the first time we've done anything like this. Any advice on making this work? I so want her to enjoy herself without me. She's promised to tell me about her experiences.
She's on her second date, and this time she's spending the night with him...lets call him Fidel. I am so hopeful that she'll have an amazing time!! Do you think she will?

Marksmall5
Trainable

Unread post by Marksmall5 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:33 pm

I hope so
Great times. You can develop this as the new normal.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:53 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:33 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
She's on her second date, and this time she's spending the night with him...lets call him Fidel. I am so hopeful that she'll have an amazing time!! Do you think she will?
If she is spending the night, she for sure will have sex with him. I hope it goes well and that she gets fucked very well. Hopefully the guy will be hung well. I also hope she tells you all about it. I also hope she doesn't fall for the guy ad dumps you. Keep us posted.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:01 am

philxxo wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:53 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:33 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
If she is spending the night, she for sure will have sex with him. I hope it goes well and that she gets fucked very well. Hopefully the guy will be hung well. I also hope she tells you all about it. I also hope she doesn't fall for the guy ad dumps you. Keep us posted.
I just heard it from her. She had sex with him twice during the night! More details to come.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:07 am

Wow! How are you handling it?
Tough being so far away from her while she's being seduced?
Does the guy know your arrangement?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:16 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:07 am
Wow! How are you handling it?
Tough being so far away from her while she's being seduced?
Does the guy know your arrangement?
I don't know if he knows that he's a bull, but he does know that she wants him only as a "fuck buddy" as my sweetie put it.
It is tough being so far away. It makes me wonder if I should maybe suggest to her that we masturbate together on video cam at least once a month so that we can reconnect. What are your thoughts on that? She did the deed! Here's what happened!

This is a continuation of what has happened with Fidel.
Last night she finally had her way with Fidel! I have to say I was all worked up waiting to hear from her, but once I finally heard from her I couldn't be happier! She said that he entered her bareback a few times, but always came on her stomach which he cleaned with a warm wet towel. I can't believe that she had him bareback. For me I have only had her with a condom when we were together. It makes me want to give bareback a try next time we meet. Probably the most erotic thing they did was he penetrated her standing up!! To me that's super sexy! I can visualize it as Marion's legs are so long that I'm sure they wrapped completely around Fidel's body as Fidel looks like a pretty thin guy...thin but fit. I wish I had asked her if she did it doggy style as that is my absolute favorite position to have her in as you can see by the pictures her breasts would swing really beautifully and would easily slap against her body with each of his thrusts inside of her!! Man it's so wonderful to have a place where I can talk about all this stuff!! If anyone ever wants to talk with me about her and Fidel or anything else always feel free to private message me any time.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:53 pm

Congratulations man :up: Welcome (back?) to the club :mrgreen:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265