Feeld

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
irishmusicman
Virgin

Feeld

Unread post by irishmusicman » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:13 am

Hi all! We're getting on Feeld to find a third. We don't want a threesome. I'll be watching but not joining in. Would we be best to get a couples account or a solo account for her with a description of what we're looking for? Any other tips? Thanks!

hubudig2
Experienced

Re: Feeld

Unread post by hubudig2 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:51 am

If you're looking for a guy that is specifically looking for something with you present, I would sign up as a couple.
If you're hoping to find a regular guy that might be persuaded to let you watch, sign up with a solo account for her.

I only search for couples because the percentage of couples looking for cuckolding is much higher than the percentage of women looking for it.

That's just from my perspective though. I can't comment on how many good matches either route will get you.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

dv8journey
Prepubescent

Re: Feeld

Unread post by dv8journey » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:16 am

There are no couple's accounts on Feeld, though if you're a couple you can link your account to your partner. There are some (mostly dudes) who skirt the rules, and sign up as a Female and then identify as a couple in their profile. This is disingenuous. Please be open and honest as you sign up.