The Ex and Her Man

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
jwill71
Virgin

The Ex and Her Man

Unread post by jwill71 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:12 am

I have become obsessed with watching my ex-wife and her man fuck. We have been divorced for quite a while, but we have remained friends and yes I do still love her and I think that I probably always will. This isn’t the first guy she’s been with since our split, but this is the only one that she’s been with that I have had a desire to watch her with.
My ex is still gorgeous, she’s 5’9 probably around 145 lbs. with big tits and a nice thick ass. She has a body that was built for sex, and I have the feeling that she has finally found the man that can give her what she was meant to have. She is all woman and I think she has found someone who is all man.
He is around 6’5 id say 235-245 lbs. rugged, tattoos, works construction rides motorcycles. Carrys himself like he is the most important man in the world, and I get the impression that he is carrying something between his legs that has only added to his confidence and ego through the years. He is the only man that doesn’t disappear when I am around her, in fact he puts himself in the forefront when I am around, and I sometimes get the feeling that he wants e to know she’s getting what she needs. Thers this smirk on his face like he knows everything about me.
She has been my masturbation fantasy since I met her, but I have literally jerked myself raw since she started seeing him. I know that there will be people that slam me over this, but I wanted to be honest and get this out somewhere, I thought that this might be the best place. For now, anyway.
Any thoughts, ideas would be appreciated, and I am open to any and all questions. I will try to answer all of them.

Thanks.

Domingo-ITA
Trainable

Re: The Ex and Her Man

Unread post by Domingo-ITA » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:49 pm

Very hot. Me too, I have had a desire to watch an ex of mune with her current man, so I think I can understand you. Very hot.

Is there any chance you can talk with her about her life, in detail? You are friends, fine, but are you friends who can talk about each own sex life?
You could end up with her telling you some hot stories, and who knows, they could allow you to watch them…
He seems an ideal person for this, showing to you, his fiancee’s ex, what he is capable in bed with her would be irresistible to him. You need to talk with her.
Did I say hot?

Domingo-ITA
Trainable

Unread post by Domingo-ITA » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:51 pm

Or, maybe you could talk to him, if you two have some confidence… he may want to tell you how he is fucking her…

jwill71
Virgin

Unread post by jwill71 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:26 pm

Domingo-ITA wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:49 pm
Very hot. Me too, I have had a desire to watch an ex of mune with her current man, so I think I can understand you. Very hot.

Is there any chance you can talk with her about her life, in detail? You are friends, fine, but are you friends who can talk about each own sex life?
You could end up with her telling you some hot stories, and who knows, they could allow you to watch them…
He seems an ideal person for this, showing to you, his fiancee’s ex, what he is capable in bed with her would be irresistible to him. You need to talk with her.
Did I say hot?
Thank you and yes I have thought about bringing this up with her. We have talked in the past about lovers, both mine and hers but I am not sure how she would react to me out and out asking. it is hot though.

jwill71
Virgin

Unread post by jwill71 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:28 pm

Domingo-ITA wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:51 pm
Or, maybe you could talk to him, if you two have some confidence… he may want to tell you how he is fucking her…
He does seem like the type of man that would love to let me know what shes getting.

Domingo-ITA
Trainable

Unread post by Domingo-ITA » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:06 am

I encourage you to talk to both separately, first her. You will not lose her friendship for a so little reason.