You wanna be...?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

What kind of cuck do you wannabe? (four choices)

My HW will have FWB partner only.
10%
My HW will have FWB and another partner.
4%
My HW will have whatever she wants to have.
19%
My HW will humiliate me in front of FWB.
4%
My HW will humiliate me in front of whomever she wants
3%
My HW will allow me to watch her with her lover.
22%
My HW will not allow me to watch anything but will tell me
7%
My HW will not allow me to watch nor tell me what happened.
No votes
My HW will not allow me to watch but will allow me to video or voice record.
2%
My HW will peg me.
5%
My HW will allow me to have her cream pie
18%
My HW will not allow me to have her cream pie.
No votes
My HW will allow anything and everything!
4%
My HW will allow... (fill in the blank)
3%

Total votes: 195

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

You wanna be...?

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:09 am

I was just wondering what guys want to be when they become a true cuck.

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Re: You wanna be...?

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:34 pm

My HW will make me wear panties.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 pm

mrhotwifejen wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:34 pm
wow!! that's harsh!!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:46 pm

I picked FWB only as that's what we are considering.
I guess I'm interested in more of a hotwife dynamic as the phrase "she allows me" shows a level of submission I can't see myself being interested in at this point.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:53 am

BBCfan wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:46 pm
I picked FWB only as that's what we are considering.
I guess I'm interested in more of a hotwife dynamic as the phrase "she allows me" shows a level of submission I can't see myself being interested in at this point.
i'd have to agree with you on this. to me it's the HW's choice for me.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:05 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 pm
mrhotwifejen wrote:
wow!! that's harsh!!
Not harsh at all, especially if it has been a secret desire for the husband for years.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:39 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:05 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 pm
mrhotwifejen wrote:
wow!! that's harsh!!
Not harsh at all, especially if it has been a secret desire for the husband for years.
you have a very good point there! my mistake...spank me please! ;) :lol:

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:48 am

I would love her to get fucked almost daily by a numerous stable of guys. With me present and watching, with me present and participating and with her being alone. I would like to be in the same room, be in another room and only hear something, her telling me everything, her bringing me photos/videos and sometimes only a suggestion that something did happen. I would like to experience it all.

However knowing my wife if it would ever happen, which I doubt, it would be either once in a lifetime freak event with me present and maybe participating or we would play up to a few times a year. Then it would probably be with the same guy or a different guy each time. I imagine her being blindfolded or being on hands and knees on a bed and never looking back as she would be embarrassed otherwise. Then maybe in the moment when finally a cock is sawing in and out of her pussy she would allow herself to experience it more. Currently I wouldn't think she would ever go alone, but at the same time I don't believe anything will ever happen.
Nothing/never.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:54 am

false-abroad wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:48 am
I would love her to get fucked almost daily by a numerous stable of guys. With me present and watching, with me present and participating and with her being alone. I would like to be in the same room, be in another room and only hear something, her telling me everything, her bringing me photos/videos and sometimes only a suggestion that something did happen. I would like to experience it all.

However knowing my wife if it would ever happen, which I doubt, it would be either once in a lifetime freak event with me present and maybe participating or we would play up to a few times a year. Then it would probably be with the same guy or a different guy each time. I imagine her being blindfolded or being on hands and knees on a bed and never looking back as she would be embarrassed otherwise. Then maybe in the moment when finally a cock is sawing in and out of her pussy she would allow herself to experience it more. Currently I wouldn't think she would ever go alone, but at the same time I don't believe anything will ever happen.
Have you tried reading the book The Faithful Hotwife ?
It's a great book that helps people understand the lifestyle of being a hotwife really well and in a way that doesn't involve "cheating".

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:25 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:54 am
It's a great book that helps people understand the lifestyle of being a hotwife really well and in a way that doesn't involve "cheating".
I just heard about this book today from this forum. It sounds interesting, but I worry that either she would take that while never entertaining the wider idea, which could be fun, but I would feel like licking the glass of an ice cream shop or that she would be once again feel inadequate. The first problem sounds a bit like cuckold angst without cuckold angst, but recently I've come to an idea that I would like my wife to make me jealous of her. She never did, but I am also not a jealous type. The latter problem is more real though. I feel that the more I organize our sex life, propose toys or dress ups, the more she's stressed, the less she's into it, the less I'm into it. Lately what happens in our sex life is that I try to have 3 quickies in the week near the morning hours. For now it is nice, but I'm not holding my breath.
Nothing/never.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:42 am

false-abroad wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:25 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:54 am
I just heard about this book today from this forum. It sounds interesting, but I worry that either she would take that while never entertaining the wider idea, which could be fun, but I would feel like licking the glass of an ice cream shop or that she would be once again feel inadequate. The first problem sounds a bit like cuckold angst without cuckold angst, but recently I've come to an idea that I would like my wife to make me jealous of her. She never did, but I am also not a jealous type. The latter problem is more real though. I feel that the more I organize our sex life, propose toys or dress ups, the more she's stressed, the less she's into it, the less I'm into it. Lately what happens in our sex life is that I try to have 3 quickies in the week near the morning hours. For now it is nice, but I'm not holding my breath.
I'm a big believer in being real with one's spouse. Trying mind games with the woman of your life isn't really a nice thing if you think about it. You should let her read the book. If she likes it and wants to try it then cool...you've hurdled the biggest step by her agreeing to try something instead of trying to "get" her to want to try it. Does that make sense?

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:02 pm

If I could add another option it would be for the other man to ride my wife bareback and then for her to allow me to fuck her afterwards and add my sperm to the load in her married pussy.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:13 am

tony090909 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:02 pm
If I could add another option it would be for the other man to ride my wife bareback and then for her to allow me to fuck her afterwards and add my sperm to the load in her married pussy.
i love it!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:53 am

Me too!!!