Soft Introductions for Wife using Social Media

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
ddriver86
Experienced

Soft Introductions for Wife using Social Media

Unread post by ddriver86 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:36 am

I did not exactly know where to post this, but seeing as it is meant to introduce awareness and ideas to your wife I will put it here.

So in an effort to give my wife insight and introduce her to this type of lifestyle, I have and am looking for people to follow on Instagram mainly.

We have no problem going on each others phones or into each others emails. So using her phone, I have looked around for a person or information before to help her with the chastity lifestyle. Specifically Locktober. I only found a couple that seemed to be 'tame" enough, so those I would follow using her account. And yes she did notice.

Now I am looking for others or hotwives who are not overtly pushing it. If I find one I will follow that person. So far I have only found one, but I do not get that much time with her phone. If you want I will post the one. She is kind of a FLR but does a lot of travel and pics of her food and hotels, etc. But she also has her husband in chastity and some other stuff. Not sure she is a hotwife.

Does anyone else do this as a way to help your wife become aware of this lifestyle?

Just wondering.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Soft Introductions for Wife using Social Media

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:51 am

ddriver86 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:36 am
I did not exactly know where to post this, but seeing as it is meant to introduce awareness and ideas to your wife I will put it here.

So in an effort to give my wife insight and introduce her to this type of lifestyle, I have and am looking for people to follow on Instagram mainly.

We have no problem going on each others phones or into each others emails. So using her phone, I have looked around for a person or information before to help her with the chastity lifestyle. Specifically Locktober. I only found a couple that seemed to be 'tame" enough, so those I would follow using her account. And yes she did notice.

Now I am looking for others or hotwives who are not overtly pushing it. If I find one I will follow that person. So far I have only found one, but I do not get that much time with her phone. If you want I will post the one. She is kind of a FLR but does a lot of travel and pics of her food and hotels, etc. But she also has her husband in chastity and some other stuff. Not sure she is a hotwife.

Does anyone else do this as a way to help your wife become aware of this lifestyle?

Just wondering.
DD86 - Have you two talked about your fantasies at all?

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:10 am

I use to follow some hotwife stuff on Instagram, but I closed my account after a while. If you search the term hotwife, you should be able to find some. Look for FLR as well as femdom. The better alternative is to tell your wife directly about your fantasy and see what she says. She may or may not like it. She likely won't just get up and leave you over it. I have never heard that story on here. If you must, wake up one morning and tell her you had a dream during the night. In the dream you were watching her have sex with someone else and you were actually turned on like never before. She will likely be shocked, negatively or positively. She will likely think about it a while and then ponder the possibilities of sexual freedom. She may eventually like the idea enough to try it.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:55 am

There are a few post/people she is following now. Yesterday she a point to show me a post (captions) about chastity.

She said we were going to do Christmas lights on house and then she was going to unlock me. I was not in a great mood and about to rain.

She then said this is for you and showed me a red head woman saying "You're staying locked!"

She seems to be taking pleasure in it. Not a negative. I think she is having fun,

This round has been about two weeks so far. My longest has been about three and half weeks.

I am going through and looking and have found a few more. The difficult part is to follow one that is not overtly pushing the lifestyle. She gets turned off with some of the stuff.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:58 am

Here are a few I have found: ava.leenan7, qiui.store, a55Iover or a55lover, chastityshopcom, goddescarlet, mistressharrison008, and a fun one is dysfunctional_one.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:59 am

emma_fires and chastitycages also.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:31 pm

Is she searching out information? Or are you steering the ship and feeding her information?

In other words, if the two of you are heading towards a FLR, are you following her lead or topping from the bottom?