Premature Ejaculation and Hotwifing

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
cuck075
Prepubescent

Premature Ejaculation and Hotwifing

Unread post by cuck075 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:29 pm

I have been going through Premature Ejaculation and can last 2-4 mins and on the other hand my wife is super sexy babe which I love to fuck so I have been using an 8" Dildo with a medium girth and she enjoys being fucked by it.. I told her that the faces she makes while being fucked by the Dildo are priceless and I would love to just keep watching her.. The dildo has now become our regular and so sometimes we have her rabbit vibrator, sometimes Dildo..

Sometime back I confessed to her that I feel stressed about my sexual displeasure due to not lasting long and I would do anything to see her happy which includes she becoming a hotwife and she asked what a hotwife is and I showed her some reddit videos with bbc and bwc guys fucking wives and she found it amusing and we did have great sex after that conversation..

Everytime we now have sex I bring the Dildo and she never says No for it as I keep encouraging her to explore her inner hot beauty.. But after all this, she keeps saying that she is doing this to make me happy and she is content with my dick, whereas I can literally see her gasping for air when I fuck her with Dildo - So there is definitely an element of pleasure but I dont know how to get her to the next step.. I really want to share her with hung guys but all she keeps saying is she is not willing to have sex with other people just for pleasure, she can only have sex when she has some kind of a mental connection like love..

I dont know how to proceed in this but I know for sure I want my wife to become a hotwife - Any specific recommendations?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Premature Ejaculation and Hotwifing

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:55 pm

cuck075 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:29 pm
I have been going through Premature Ejaculation and can last 2-4 mins and on the other hand my wife is super sexy babe which I love to fuck so I have been using an 8" Dildo with a medium girth and she enjoys being fucked by it.. I told her that the faces she makes while being fucked by the Dildo are priceless and I would love to just keep watching her.. The dildo has now become our regular and so sometimes we have her rabbit vibrator, sometimes Dildo..

Sometime back I confessed to her that I feel stressed about my sexual displeasure due to not lasting long and I would do anything to see her happy which includes she becoming a hotwife and she asked what a hotwife is and I showed her some reddit videos with bbc and bwc guys fucking wives and she found it amusing and we did have great sex after that conversation..

Everytime we now have sex I bring the Dildo and she never says No for it as I keep encouraging her to explore her inner hot beauty.. But after all this, she keeps saying that she is doing this to make me happy and she is content with my dick, whereas I can literally see her gasping for air when I fuck her with Dildo - So there is definitely an element of pleasure but I dont know how to get her to the next step.. I really want to share her with hung guys but all she keeps saying is she is not willing to have sex with other people just for pleasure, she can only have sex when she has some kind of a mental connection like love..

I dont know how to proceed in this but I know for sure I want my wife to become a hotwife - Any specific recommendations?

Many of us only want sex with a man we have emotional connections with. Are you opposed to her having a lover with connections?

Drakebelg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Drakebelg » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:46 am

I would highly recommend high quality penis sleeves from either Blissful Creations, sensual extensions, third leg and a few others.
I can't last long either, and am above average in size but for 8 year's we have been using sleeves and my wife loves them. We use them between 50% to 70% of the time. I usually come in a minute and only after a few thrusts if I do it firmly.
We haven't done the hotwife deed yet but for last 4 months we have been seriously talking about it. My admitted that I am maximum her 3rd best, would prefer me to be bigger, last longer, be more dominant and just in general a better lover. The sleeve allows me to be better but of course it's not as good as the real thing.
The sleeves improve my wife's sexual satisfaction, it's safe, I feel like a huge cock stud and we use them in hotwifing roleplay.
My wife often now asks if Max or one of her other lovers is around.... Great fun.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:15 am

cuck075 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:29 pm

This sounds exactly like my situation. So far, my wife won't budge.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:09 pm

I can only give you my opinion as to how I would interpret your wife's response.
She says she is satisfied with your (undersized) cock, and needs no more. Yet, you witness night after night, behavior that undercuts her assertions. It is clear to you she could do very well with 'more'.
I think your wife's statement addresses not only the physical aspect of her satisfaction, but also the emotional trust, love, and loyalty that is the bedrock of your marriage. She is good with it, she doesn't want to rock the boat. I think her response includes all that.

Which is not at all to say you were wrong in your assessment. She could do very well indeed with 'more'. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:09 am

Another way to look at it is this. You may feel inadequate because of premature ejaculation, etc. But the reality is that she is still able to be satisfied by you with vibrator and dildo, and I am sure other things. So from her perspective, how is some strange guy's cock going to be any better? You are already satisfying her. I use an 8 inch dildo on my wife too. She cums good from it also. I tell her the same thing you are telling your wife. I say that I feel bad because I can't satisfy her, so we should bring in another guy. She says on the contrary, I do in fact satisfy her. So it's a catch 22. I can't satisfy her like I want, but use toys etc. So she ends up being satisfied, and sees no reason to have another guy. It sounds like your wife requires an emotional connection to have sex, many women do. She could still hotwife, she just needs to find guys that she can have an emotional connection with, if you are comfortable with that. She may just not see any need to get emotional with other guys because she does not want to jeopardize your current relationship.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:11 am

My response is that you should stop making the sex about you (look at it carefully...she says she is satisfied with what you two are doing now, but you continue to think she needs more, that is you trying to control her disguised as you wanting to give her more).

The focus is on her satisfaction and if play (besides intercourse) makes her happy, then stay on that course. Discover more avenues for teh 2 of you to enjoy playing together. Try role play, different toys, multiple toys, different sensations, etc. The point is that she wants to experience it with YOU, not some stranger. Rejoice that you satisfy her and that she loves you.

As far as your PE situation goes, there are various delay sprays and creams (ok, that is ironic...) that can desensitize you, but not her, to allow you a longer period of play. And while on that subject, do you end play as soon as you cum? If so, you may be missing out on the enjoyment of continuing play after your orgasm. Make it a milepost on an extended journey not the end of the trip.