Two emails from my wife this morning.

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Bluetoed
Trainable

Re: Two emails from my wife this morning.

Unread post by Bluetoed » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:20 am

***UPDATE***

My wife and I just spent Friday and Saturday night in a hotel downtown for a weekend get away. First one for us since I revealed my fantasy to her.

As I may of mentioned before, my wife was a late bloomer physically, so she has self image issues. It doesn't help that she usually weighs around 180+ lbs. Thing is, she is not fat. Her weight is due to her being just short of 5'11" with long, athletic legs (she used to competitively swim and play volleyball), and a very well endowed 38" D chest. With her height, legs and breasts it's just not possible for her to have the number on the scale that she wants to be comfortable, so she is never comfortable with her weight, and that drags her self image down. She has a slight tummy, that I actually find really sexy. If she lost 5 to 10 lbs it would likely be flat and barbie doll like, which I don't like. I love her curves, especially her breasts and legs, but also her ass, which has perfect curves in all the right places. Her ass is the only thing she feels good about, saying she thinks it has gotten smaller as she has gotten older.

I said all of the above because this weekend was a HUGE breakthrough in her self image. On Friday night she wore skin tight black leggings, with a push up bra that barely covered any of her cleavage, and then a small sleeveless white sweater top that showed a good three to four inches of her 38 D cleavage. She looked hot, and even she admitted before we went out that when she would look down, her breasts looked really impressive and she had never seen them that impressive before. I responded "I KNOW!!!" to which she just laughed.

We started the evening with an hour show at a Jazz lounge, It was in the middle of a HUGE snow storm, but it was a quick Uber ride from our hotel. She wore a coat, and taking it off at the Jazz lounge was the first opp she gave the public to see her. Not much opportunity here though as the only people moving around during the hour show was the two female waitresses. But after the show we had about 90 minutes to kill before our dinner reservations.

At the bar she took off the coat and sat at the bar. I could tell the bar tender had enough experience to keep a poker face and not let her know what he was thinking. I told her she should go to the restroom to give the four 20+ year old guys over playing darts the opportunity to see her (she is 47). But just before she decided to do it, a well built black man around 6'2" and probably in his 30's came up to the bar right behind her. She was talking to me at the time, but she told me later that he put his hand on the brass rail of the bar and pressed the rest of that arm into her back. She said it made her uncomfortable so that is why she decided to take her stroll to the bathroom. I watched the guys playing darts, and they were too focused on playing darts to even throw an eye at her.

While she was gone, the large black man started talking to me. I didn't focus too much on him because I wanted to watch the guys when my wife returned. However, the guy was adamant about talking to me, so he did end up distracting me of my wife's return, to which put a huge smile on his face. He then focuses his entire attention from me to her. I am 52, and have already lost hearing in one ear, so not only was it hard to hear him in the bar when he was talking to me, but it was even harder to hear him talking to her. I kept watching my wife use her "entertaining smile" that she uses to be polite to someone she has no interest in. Then he nodded at me as he said something to her. She then said to him "Yes he is... I think I will keep him."

Immediately I hear the guy say "oh you two are married?" to which she responds "yes" He then starts speaking to me, which again was hard to hear, but I distinctly heard him say "sorry, I wasn't trying to take your wife from you", which I immediately thought that is someone who was trying to pick her up would say after learning she is my wife. Later my wife said she thought the same thing when he said it, adding that his entire demeanor changed, and he made the same apology two more times before taking off.

After he left, my wife, who was trying to keep a straight face, suddenly said "OMG I can't believe that just really happened!!!" and her face turned to beaming!

I told her, "now will you believe me that you are really hot!" She just started at me with the look of "I'm not going to give the pleasure of telling you that you were right look". Later she told me that before her "I think I will keep him" comment, he was telling her that he was busting my balls and I took it well, and I am a "good guy". That's why she said "Yes he is..." first. I told her, I couldn't hear him so I had no idea he was busting my balls, but I am pretty sure he was trying to figure out what my relationship to her was, given I am 52, but look 60, where as my wife is 47 but looks like she is in her 30's. He was probably hoping I was her dad.

A group of three girls came in and sat right next to the guys playing darts. My wife told me the guys did not look at her on her way back. She didn't admit to being disappointed by that, but I could tell she was. We watched what the interaction would be between the guy group and the new girl group now right next to them, and after a half an hour there was absolutely zero interaction from the guys, despite the obvious attempts by the girls to get their attention. It was then my wife's comment " they must be gay" that explained why she got no look from them.

We went to dinner and as the young white male host sat us my wife saw him take a good long look at her chest and then look embarrassed as he realized she caught him looking. He was right behind me waiting to hand me my menu, so I didn't see the look, but my wife was more than proud of it to tell me just seconds after he left.

After eating and before we left the restaurant she decided to take the stroll to the restroom. I turned to look at the crowd as she walked through. A black couple probably in their early 60s was seated half way between our table and the restroom, and I saw the husband's eyes locked on my wife's chest the entire time she approached them and finally passed them. His wife was sitting right next to him, and did not notice. But my wife did.

After dinner we went back to the hotel and I made her cum 5 times that night. We we woke up in the morning I made her cum 2 more times. Needless to say, she is totally turned on by the attention she got.

On Saturday night, this is what she wore out: https://www.amazon.com/GOBLES-Womens-Sl ... 082PM44CK
And yes, other than a slight 1" tummy on the front, she looks like the default mode picture.

Went to a bar, had a drink and as she turned to get off her bar stole so we could leave, a black gentleman a few seats down took a good long stare up and down her body as she exited her seat at the bar.

Went to dinner and she decided to talk to the hostess about our reservation, and the tall black gentleman hostess, who despite being an employee, took a good long look at her cleavage before looking at her eyes to talk about our reservation. When we were done, on our walk to the front door, she counted no less than four different men checking her cleavage and body out. As we walked back to the hotel she said that not only is she loving all the attention, that now she is entirely tuned in to look for it as she walks by any man because she doesn't want to miss it.

Later at the hotel, she finally admitted that I was right.

My wife now realizes for the first time in our 23 years of marriage how hot she really is! And she has become insatiable sexually as a result!

She then admitted to me that her sister's husband, who is black, has told her many times over the years that she and her sister (his wife) have bodies that appeal to a lot of black men. They are both tall and voluptuous. She felt the need to tell me this because we both noticed that the majority of men who got caught checking her out were black men, and we don't live in an area where there are a lot of black men. I told her, "well, I am not black, but I do love your curves, and I don't like barbie doll bodies". She just smiled at me.

I told her, now that she knows she is hot and desirable to a lot of men, I am not going to push for her to wear reveling clothing to prove my point anymore. My point is proven now, so I don't want her doing something she doesn't want to do, or is uncomfortable doing. She looked me dead in the eye and said, "Oh, I like it, and I am going to continue doing it!"

YES! I can't wait for our next date night so I can show her off some more. especially when it's not a snow storm and 15 degrees outside!

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:33 pm

Sounds like you might offer to take her to buy some sexy clothes for a new "look"

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:26 am

***Update***

So my 3/4 night long business trips are better than ever now that I typically spend one or two of those nights watching her on whatsapp being pleasured with her toys while she makes me believe it is another man taking care of her flesh and blood needs while I am away.

We've also added an edging/denial aspect to it. She commands me to start masturbating before I start watching her, but she denies me orgasming. I can only orgasm with her permission now, while she has the freedom to orgasm whenever and however she wants. I will edge numerous times while watching over whatsapp and when she is done she tells me it's over, and I sometimes have to go take a cold shower to bring myself back down.

By the last day of the trip I am horny as hell, sometimes getting hard in the middle of work. Sometimes she will text me something sexy just before I teach a class and she says she loves knowing the people I am training can see that she makes me hard. Even if I ignore the text, I still get hard knowing she has texted me something sexy.

When I come home, the sex is hotter than ever, and all the edging and denial I've been through for the week results in me having an earth shattering orgasm.

So I got home last night and saw she moved a chair into the bedroom. I asked her what it is for, and she just gave me a sexy look. I said "is that so I can watch you like I do over whatsapp?" She said yes, and gave me a long, deep french kiss. She told me no sex last night, and just a minute ago she sent me this text:

"I will touch me, you will not
I will orgasm, you will not
I will lick you, you will not lick me
But I might be swayed..."

I am hard as a rock right now!