google photo memories

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
mfm4bnc
Pervert

google photo memories

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:10 am

There is a friend that is pretty central to a lot of my fantasies (he and my wife have history). He is my best friend, he introduced me to Lil, and he and Lil are quite close. I frequently try to get Lil to pillow talk about him, but she rarely will, and it is often a hard shut-down. She also really minimizes their history, even though I lived through some of it, and even though when she is smoking pot she gets super suggestive with him (and I am pretty certain more at times).

At any given time, our friend group has about seven or eight group threads with different configurations of friends, and the threads have a lot of banter. At any given time, she has two threads going with me... Messages is safe for work, while messenger is NSFW. She also has two threads going with him...

We have literally all been friends since before google photos was really a thing, so our photo libraries are full of each other. We have our google storage set up so that my photos automatically share with her, but hers don't share with me because she likes to surprise me with naughty pictures. Lil and I are always laughing about how google photos will put together these funny combinations when it misses the algorithm... a picture of a chair we were selling gets mixed in with a hike, or a label I was using my phone to magnify will get put in with a birthday party. And of course... sometimes naughty pictures get in with a memory.

One place Lil really indulges me is going pantiless under her short skirts, and I love getting pictures of her in public. My holy grail photo is getting her pussy and my best friend in one shot. She gratifies me this urge, and she will often give me a little leg spread when she sits nest to my bestie. Given shadows, it iis often very subtle, and you have to zoom in (and I often edit to brighten the shadows), but if you look closely, you can often see enough to tell whether she is wet or not.

So.... I sometimes look through her phone (we have standing consent to look at each other's phones). About a year ago, I found a text thread that included a photo memory. All but one picture was G or PG, but there was a very subtle pussy shot. I loved the idea of her accidentally sending it, and him probably over-interpreting it, and I did not say anything. It became a spank-bank thought for me. A few months later, I found another one. This time I asked her about it and she denied knowing when she sent it. She also accused me of photoshopping her pussy (kind of guilty... I did adjust the shadows).

The plot recently thickened. The last one she sent was a) more obvious, and b) sent in messenger, which we usually reserve for NSFW. All the pictures were from a 4th of July when we went to the lake and then had a bonfire. Most of the pics are really fun and innocent, but there is one I took where plenty of light was making its way up her skirt. Then there is another selfie she took with her wide angle where you can see her knees at opposite edges of the photo frame, and my friend is sitting directly across from her, toasting her with a beer. I think it is super hot, but I don't know what to do with it... I have not told her I found it.

Marksmall5
Trainable

Re: google photo memories

Unread post by Marksmall5 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:52 pm

Pretty hot topic.
I bet that last picture is exciting to think about.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Re: google photo memories

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:11 am

Marksmall5 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:52 pm
Pretty hot topic.
I bet that last picture is exciting to think about.
It gets me super hot! The core of my fantasy is about her doing things for HER pleasure. When she is sneaky, I know it is for her. I also denied for years that there was any humiliation aspect to my fantasy... but something about her being naughty with my best friend really proves my denial wrong.