Advice encouraging a NJ seperated HOTWIFE

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
ahotwifewatcher
Prepubescent

Advice encouraging a NJ seperated HOTWIFE

Unread post by ahotwifewatcher » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:28 pm

Anyone have experience encouraging a wife during separation? I decided a few months ago that we have too many differences her past infidelity was bothering me too much, knowiing i was willing to exolore just wanted to watch her play. This proactive move has ignited a sexual fire in her and I'm curious if anyone as experienced encouraging a wife to explore more while seperated? She seems to be even more turned on recently but I have not taken the bait. She knows it has been a turn on my since I find out of her x2 sexual affairs, and what started my initial fantasies. Is it a bad move to try to encourage her to find a bull with me since we are seperated? It almost seems like a ..what do we have to loose senerio? She is 40 attractive and will have no issues getting laid.

Shiphead
Experienced

Re: Advice encouraging a NJ seperated HOTWIFE

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:48 am

What is your plan for your marriage going forward? Her plan? Who initiated the separation.
As the usually say on this site. ENM isn't good for a bad relationship. That was paraphrased. Depending on your planned relationship, especially if the cheating caused it, it may work. She won't need to cheat and you will be informed and happily involved. But, you may also be helping her to find a FB or BF and completely be screwing yourself. Can you share some background on Hotwife LS that you and she may have discussed before the separation? Did she know of your interest before hand? Was it the cheating that made you consider this LS or have you had it for a while?
This is a new twist on post I have read so far. But sounds hot if she's into it. Can really reignite a boring married sex life in many cases. IMHO

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:56 am

Fix your relationship first. Otherwise, why should she want to include you or your thoughts at all?

You can establish a renewal of your relationship boundaries where she is allowed to play outside (and perhaps you too), if you both consider your relationship worth saving.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:57 am

I'm confused by all this. You say that her past cheating bothered you too much and that's why you are separated now. Despite this, it really turned you on. So now you want her to do more while you are separated? It seems like you should just forgive her cheating and stay with her, then allow her to hotwife with your permission. If her cheating bothers you too much, then move on. Hotwifing and cheating behind someone's back is quite different. I can understand cheating bothering you.

Shiphead
Experienced

Unread post by Shiphead » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:29 am

Great advice from Silver Stag and Philxxo.