"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Re: "Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:01 am

Question:
What "official" category would a guy fall into if he liked his wife to be able to date other guys, choose a FWB, and once in a while be denied some types of sexual pleasure (as a tease - for SHORT periods!) that the wife still enjoys with her FWB?? NO HUMILIATION at all!!

Is that scenario more hotwife, stag/vixen, or cuckold??

theadulteress
Prepubescent

Unread post by theadulteress » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:12 am

While I am still in the grooming stages of cuckolding my husband, I find most marriages die due to arrogance and lack of understanding sexually. If men were more honest with themselves, as to their capabilities, they'd have happier wives!
"All penises deserve to be cheated on."

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:57 am

I am totally denied and LOVE it. Definitely a cuckold.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:44 am

theadulteress - Arrogant in what way?? That no matter what their sexual prowess, men think they can satisfy any woman??

Question #2 - In GENERAL, do you think more men should be OK with their wives having boyfriends to give them options for sexual satisfaction?? Is that what you meant by men having happier wives??

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:29 pm

^^^^^ I'm not being argumentative!! I'm asking sincere questions, theadulteress. After seeing many miserable marriages in my time, I think if wives had the option of having a boyfriend for "fun breaks" - some marriages might just be happier/smoother.

I'm really interested in what you think!!

theadulteress
Prepubescent

Unread post by theadulteress » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:52 am

Most meaning no less than 75 percent.

Because if it wasn't, the divorce rate wouldn't be high.
"All penises deserve to be cheated on."

Jpandbm
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jpandbm » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:25 pm

For my wife and I, hotwifing became a necessity for our marriage, although we never knew it when we first started. Our relationship was built on a foundation of sex. We had an electric connection and were ravenous with each other. Our problem was that we were both divorcées, had high sexual appetites, and not very trustworthy. We both had cheated on our previous spouses, and held little regard for monogamy during our initial stages of our relationship. It takes a cheater to know a cheater, so we both had trust issues with each other. At this point, you’re probably thinking, why would these two people even contemplate being in a relationship with each other. We wondered the same thing many times in the beginning. Neither of us had any issue with using partners for our own selfish needs, and cutting them off without further thought. The problem was that we could never cut each other out of our lives even though we knew we weren’t likely to have a healthy relationship together. We tried several times to end it, but never could. We were just so damn good together. We just matched in all things that mattered........except trust. We decided to commit to making an honest monogamous effort with our relationship. B had no issues with it. She was committed and content in the life we were building. I, on the other hand, was a total mess. I had no issue with the monogamy portion when it came to me fucking other women. The problem I had was trusting B. Too many demons, no way for me to bridge that trust gap. Even though I had been a cheater, my biggest fear was being cheated on. I was obsessed with that. I drove myself crazy trying to catch B doing something shady. She never did after we committed. She liked random sex with new partners, but she didn’t need it. I assumed since I had cheated, everyone was a cheater. Now here is the weird part.
I began pushing her into building profiles on swingers sites as a hot way to interact with people and supplement our dirty thoughts in the bedroom. That’s what I told her anyway. My main purpose was providing her an opportunity to cheat on me so I could catch her and prove my twisted mind right. I was subconsciously setting her up to cheat on me. Self sabotage. She never took the bait. She was largely uninterested in engaging couple on the swing sites unless I was pushing things along. Eventually it became a challenge, and the more we engaged with people the more I began to want t see B in the throws without me perpetrating it. I had always wondered what her trysts were like, even if it pained me to think of it. I was intrigued if she orgasmed the same with me as she did with others. Are the things she likes, actually the things she likes, or are they just things she tells me. There was so much I wanted to know. Our sex life was fantastic, as it had always been, but we were now constantly talking about fucking other people during sex. It was new for us, but hot and liberating. We were also reliving details of our old sex lives, even the stories of cheating on each other. Those brought out some painful emotions as well as erotic material to talk about during sex at the same time. Definitely conflicted at times but continued to inch forward with new adventures.
Eventually we made a date with a couple we’d been chatting with. Probably like everyone else the first time, I didn’t know, if I’d actually be able to go through with it. As the date got closer, I kept looking for excuses to bow out. B was good either way. Never pushed one way or the other, which helped ease my mind in a way. We were however, fucking like rabbits as it got closer to our date. Our date couple was flying in from out of town. Two days prior, I was getting cold feet, but realized there was no getting out of it without totally fucking the other couple for the cost of their trip. No getting out of at least Dinner and drinks.
Over dinner and drinks, we loved the sexual tension in the air, even though we’d been catfished a bit. The wife half of the couple definitely looked better in the pictures we’d exchanged. I still wanted to go through with it and B did too. We went back to the hotel, and jumped right into it. Both women started on me, while the other took pics and groped here and there. Then.......we split. The other lady with me, and B with the other guy. I was trying really hard to be into it, and provide the lady the sexy time she deserved. Problem was, I couldn’t concentrate on anything other than my wife who was on her knees sucking this guys cock right next to me. The other lady was sucking my cock, but my cock wasn’t responding. I was overwhelmed with the scene and the more she sucked it, the more I wanted her to stop so I could watch my wife. I felt bad, because I didn’t foresee this reaction and was starting to feel bad for the woman and humiliated at the same time. Meanwhile my wife is trying to impale a giant cock, and enjoying every minute of it. Fast forward, eventually my wife saw what was going on, and came over to help the situation. All systems returned to normal. Everyone satisfied at the end. Giant cock guy, gave my wife a giant facial to finish out the night. All’s well that ends well. It was our last time swinging. From that moment in, I knew I wanted a hotwife situation. I didn’t want sex with the other woman........I wanted to watch my wife receive total satisfaction while I watched. Eventually we progressed to the point where she had the freedom seek out partners on her own as long as she kept me involved in the details.........and of course brought back pictures :) we have a couple basic rules but nothing too prohibitive.
Long story long, in order for me to get past the trust issues I had with her, I had to face the demons head on. Give her the freedom to do what I feared the most. Fight fire with fire. We are now in a place that neither of us thought we could ever get to. We have zero trust issues, and are legit best friends and soul mates. It’s been a journey to get here, but soo worth it.
I am convinced that we’d never still be together without embracing the hotwife lifestyle.

And this is “why this guy wants his wife to sleep with another man”

Discreetlynow
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Discreetlynow » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:40 pm

"Why would a guy want his wife to sleep with another man"....HMMMM, how many times I asked that question. So years later I really think I understand... and I'm excited about it.

Discreetlynow
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Discreetlynow » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:45 am

I thought I made a post here last night?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:57 am

Welcome to the forum Discreetlynow.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:26 am

Another aspect of this years ago it was socially unacceptable, frowned upon, and for the most part rare for single and divorced men to hit on a married female.

My wife and I have experienced years ago for the most part men would leave her alone when they saw her wedding ring and not hit on her

Fast forward to the present when my wife is out alone or if we are out together it has become very common for a single or divorced man to try to strike up a conversation with us and try to get our interest

Between single / divorced men knowing a growing number of married couples are into Hotwifing along with too much drama nowadays in traditional dating; a married couple for some men is a viable and preferred option

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:19 am

Wesley ^^^^ - I've read articles saying the same things. And also about women looking for married men because of no-strings, less/no drama, safety, discretion, etc. Married people seem to be seen as a "safe alternative" these days.

With so much pressure and drama in regular dating these days - having to check EVERY SINGLE BOX when looking for a "soulmate" or "forever partner" - it seems to me that men and women are looking for fun and sexual satisfaction in ways not traditional. Perfection does NOT exist, but that's what everyone seems to demand of each other. "No-strings / no-commitment" types of dating relationships are gaining in popularity. Just look at all the hook-up sites on the web where people say openly just what they want. It's often with no strings or at least no pressure/no expectations for a long-term situation.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:11 pm

My wife's lover is a divorced man. When he first hit on my wife he had been divorced about two months. Before their divorce he and his wife and kid were casual friends of ours for several years. In all that time this man was madly in love with my wife, though he told nobody. Once his wife had split with him, and he was visiting with his kid one day when I was out of town, he just decided to go for it, hitting on my wife with a tight hug and then a kiss. Little did he know my wife and I had been fantasizing a hotwife fantasy for several years!
His divorce was awful and traumatic and expensive; he has had NO interest in marrying ever again. Even though he is in love with my wife.
So it works out perfectly for all of us. This man gets to make love to a real good woman, a real beauty ( my wife! ); my wife gets GREAT sex with this well-hung Man whom she trusts, likes and even loves ( she won't make love to someone unless she has real strong feelings for them ); I get to be a happy cuckold. Our marriage is strong and long ( now over 30 years ) and celibate. I adore my wife and am totally sexually fulfilled by her letting me masturbate next to her in bed. No touching! Her body is for her lover. Wonderful!

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:08 am

I can think of so many reasons why I love my wife being sexually free. For starters, I get to see and love the real her. When I met her I knew she was a bit of a free spirit underneath her serious side and I loved that side of her, in fact her naughty side drove me wild because when it would come out you didn’t expect it out of her. When we started having kids and living the boring routine that comes with adult life - mortgage, kids, no sleep etc. I kind of missed that part of our lives. I was Always fascinated of her sexual past when she was Single and dating and loved hearing about her sexcapades when she was dating. Letting her fuck other men and go on dates is like being a fly on the wall before I knew her. Our sex life has never been more exciting, she wants it constantly now and I can’t keep. Y hands off of her. Just going on dates with other men keeps her vibrant and glowing, she pays attention to her appearance, she is constantly in dating mode. We love each other and she doesn’t want to replace me or even deny me sex, it’s quite opposite. The more sex she has with others the more she wants sex with me, the more desired she feels by other men the sexier she is to me. Her confidence has skyrocketed, our marriage is ten times stronger because we bond over this. We discuss the different men and her hookups, we have something in common we can’t discuss with anyone else and we communicate more than the average couple. I always tell her I married her heart not her body, in an odd sort of way it makes me feel more loved by her. She knows I love her enough to let her explore her sexuality without the confines of traditional monogamy while remaining loyal to me and our marriage and she always comes home
To me. If you can get past the jealousy and depersonalize it to just being sex you will have the best life. Our marriage could never be better and I couldn’t imagine going back to vanilla.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:22 am

early-kink wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:46 am
As stated above - the simplest reasons are the best. If both in the couple are happy - for whatever the reason - that should be enough.

And as for those that point fingers at hotwifers & make degrading comments - how'd you like to be a fly on the wall of their minds AFTER they get done criticizing the hotwifers? How many of them do you suppose fantasize/wish they could try the very thing they just criticized???? I'll bet some pillow talk happens with them and maybe some questions and discussions happen. Probability of lusty thoughts in the minds of the criticizers??? I'll wager it's high. Look how many preachers of morality and purity get caught with their pants down - with someone other than their wife !!!
I agree...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:39 am

theadulteress wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:12 am
While I am still in the grooming stages of cuckolding my husband, I find most marriages die due to arrogance and lack of understanding sexually. If men were more honest with themselves, as to their capabilities, they'd have happier wives!
I agree !! I have experienced the surprised look of a wife once I have cucked her husband .. and took away the macho front he had maintained, and became the person he really was inside. Their marriage actually became much better as their understanding of each other grew. They felt a closeness they had never felt before, and both sexually satisfied within their desires and capabilities.

The qualities that are gained in a hot wife/cuckold relationship is what keeps couples together.. and definitely discourages cheating and helps in keeping the divorce percentage down !!

How far along are you with grooming your husband ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:49 am

Honestly, I don’t know. But I was born that way. I had my first hottie/cuckold experience at 17 when my girlfriend who was a very hot redhead in contrast to my shy and sexually clumsy....went out with another guy, fucked him twice completely unprotected, and then told me about it.
My first reaction was to break up with this cheating whore, even though no girl as beautiful and hot as her would probably ever go out with me again. But within a day or two I was asking her for details because it turned me on so much.
At that moment I discovered much to my shock that I was a guy who wanted his girl to fuck other guys. I went years after we we married( she was pregnant soon after that) but fortunately she looked me in the eyes and told me she was fucking two other guys. I couldn’t resist anymore.
I’m sure most guys don’t get that much help finding out who they are.
The cock wants what the cock wants

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:22 pm

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:08 am
I can think of so many reasons why I love my wife being sexually free. For starters, I get to see and love the real her. When I met her I knew she was a bit of a free spirit underneath her serious side and I loved that side of her, in fact her naughty side drove me wild because when it would come out you didn’t expect it out of her. When we started having kids and living the boring routine that comes with adult life - mortgage, kids, no sleep etc. I kind of missed that part of our lives. I was Always fascinated of her sexual past when she was Single and dating and loved hearing about her sexcapades when she was dating. Letting her fuck other men and go on dates is like being a fly on the wall before I knew her. Our sex life has never been more exciting, she wants it constantly now and I can’t keep. Y hands off of her. Just going on dates with other men keeps her vibrant and glowing, she pays attention to her appearance, she is constantly in dating mode. We love each other and she doesn’t want to replace me or even deny me sex, it’s quite opposite. The more sex she has with others the more she wants sex with me, the more desired she feels by other men the sexier she is to me. Her confidence has skyrocketed, our marriage is ten times stronger because we bond over this. We discuss the different men and her hookups, we have something in common we can’t discuss with anyone else and we communicate more than the average couple. I always tell her I married her heart not her body, in an odd sort of way it makes me feel more loved by her. She knows I love her enough to let her explore her sexuality without the confines of traditional monogamy while remaining loyal to me and our marriage and she always comes home
To me. If you can get past the jealousy and depersonalize it to just being sex you will have the best life. Our marriage could never be better and I couldn’t imagine going back to vanilla.
It could be my story!
Dinoo

Sparko
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sparko » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Put your dick in her pussy after another guy has inseminated her.
It really is the nicest feeling ever.
End of.
Anyone who disagrees, is an absolute and utter virgin.

Its the dirtiest, naughtiest, feeling ever. By far.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:33 am

Welcome to the forum Sparko.

abhicuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by abhicuck » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:01 pm

Already there are many good answers to the question. I am not in a hotwife lifestyle. But I do want my wife to sleep with another man due to following reasons:
1. I love my wife and want her to get all the pleasures in the world including those which are typically forbidden.
2. I was virgin when we married whereas she was in a committed relationship before. This might sound trivial to many but is a big deal in our part of the world. I have fantasized her many times with her ex. I am curious to know how she feels with another man.
3. I am not a great lover in bed. Rarely I can bring her to climax by intercourse and mostly finish her by going down on her. She had orgasm through intercourse more often with her ex. I want to learn if I can improve my technique to be a better lover in the bed.
4. I have bit of submissive streak in my personality. I want to experience the angst and feel of my wife wantonly seeking her pleasure with another man.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:19 pm

Sparko wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:11 pm
Put your dick in her pussy after another guy has inseminated her.
Its the dirtiest, naughtiest, feeling ever. By far.
My LadyD pointed me to lick her clean. She lifted her bottom to make it easy to me.
That was even naughtier and dirtier.
Then I fucked her while I watched her cleaning his dick.
I didn't feel much because it was still very messy.
However, the thought of what I was doing made me cum within some seconds.
I never came so fast.

NXcuck59
Prepubescent

Unread post by NXcuck59 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:39 pm

My wife of 30 years, I had known was “easy” before I dated , fell in love and married her. I even had asked about her experiences, as I knew some of the guys, and hearing her talk about it excited me . It took many years of gentle coaxing, a little bbc porn. Then one day when watching an absurdly hung black male with a beautiful girl in a porn movie together, she said maybe . To me maybe means yes . I set it up ! I did it and it was so hot to watch them . And yes I am bi .

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Welcome to the forum NXcuck59.

lovesexfun
Trainable

Unread post by lovesexfun » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:46 am

YoungBostonM wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Reading through these threads on Craigslist Boston's Missed Connections, I miss the stickied thread on the old forum.

[url]http: //boston.craigslist.org/search/mis?query=advice&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max[/url]

The gist of the threads is that a woman posted asking for advice about her husband's fantasy to see her with another man. The responses range from "he's not normal" to "he's gay."

Does anybody have anything even resembling that old thread? It would be like a beacon of light in this ocean of ignorance.
I can tell for myself why I would like to see my wife with other man for that matter need not to be a BBC.
My reason is very simple and i am sure lot of hubby will also agree to it. I want my wife to feel the ultimate glory and pleasure of life and what is the best way to get that SEX now a normal sex cannot give that to my wife or to me hence, we both are on same page of exploring this wonderful creation and yet here we are searching for the right BBC for her however, she has fucked couple of man before me and this is not the first time for her fuck another man only this time I will be in front of her to enjoy as well.