Young Wife May Start Again

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
gwwkjt
Trainable

Re: Young Wife May Start Again

Unread post by gwwkjt » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:09 pm

XYAlpha wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:54 am
MaxCargo wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:07 am
Taking a break, doesn't mean Brandi has to stop being a Hotwife once and for all. It's exactly just that a "break", nothing more, nothing less. And that's also what I would recommed, take a break from any Hotwife-activities for a few weeks when you have returned and soley concentrate on each other. Actually after being apart for more than 10 weeks I would assume that Brandi also would desire a time just for you and her.
Exactly this. It could be telling if she cannot take a break and spend time solely with her husband.

Telling all these guys that she is taking a couple weeks for just hubby and only hubby, actually asserts his dominance and her acceptance of that without anything else being said and no physical positioning.

Oh sure, they will try and coerce her into "something" because she has become their cum dumpster for 10 weeks. But if she holds firm and says no - hubby only, it will be clear to everyone that the OP has his position, they have a marital bond stronger than the HW sex, and that they (Tre & Co.) have a subordinate role in everything.

Then, if the OP wants to experience seeing all of that live, he can ask for it. Tre and the others will probably accomodate - knowing it is ALL at the OP's discretion...

This could be the easiest and best solution for Brandi and the OP. Not to mention that time alone shared between Brandi and OP is absolutely priceless in the LS. Aways make sure you take care of each other FIRST.

XY
XY: it is a good set of actionable measures that OP can implement. You are absolutely correct that ultimately Brandi is controlling sexual access. What if Brandi does not want to play along according to this scenario? What is the playbook then?

XYAlpha

Unread post by XYAlpha » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:32 pm

gwwkjt wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:09 pm
XYAlpha wrote:
MaxCargo wrote:
Taking a break, doesn't mean Brandi has to stop being a Hotwife once and for all. It's exactly just that a "break", nothing more, nothing less. And that's also what I would recommed, take a break from any Hotwife-activities for a few weeks when you have returned and soley concentrate on each other. Actually after being apart for more than 10 weeks I would assume that Brandi also would desire a time just for you and her.
Exactly this. It could be telling if she cannot take a break and spend time solely with her husband.

Telling all these guys that she is taking a couple weeks for just hubby and only hubby, actually asserts his dominance and her acceptance of that without anything else being said and no physical positioning.

Oh sure, they will try and coerce her into "something" because she has become their cum dumpster for 10 weeks. But if she holds firm and says no - hubby only, it will be clear to everyone that the OP has his position, they have a marital bond stronger than the HW sex, and that they (Tre & Co.) have a subordinate role in everything.

Then, if the OP wants to experience seeing all of that live, he can ask for it. Tre and the others will probably accomodate - knowing it is ALL at the OP's discretion...

This could be the easiest and best solution for Brandi and the OP. Not to mention that time alone shared between Brandi and OP is absolutely priceless in the LS. Aways make sure you take care of each other FIRST.

XY
XY: it is a good set of actionable measures that OP can implement. You are absolutely correct that ultimately Brandi is controlling sexual access. What if Brandi does not want to play along according to this scenario? What is the playbook then?
If Brandi cannot stop for a week or two, then the OP has some decisions to make. He will no longer have any input to his wife's extramarital sex. He himself may no longer have sex with her. He can just pay the bills and serve cold drinks while these guys are fucking his wife and his memories of what a beautiful marriage he had before he became greedy - feeding his own kink-monster that ended up eating him and his marriage.

He will have received what he asked for having encouraged and created a new person that he wouldn't marry today (and she probably wouldn't marry him either).

The playbook is handed over to Tre and the Uncle to run - not the OP. Nothing good comes from that - unless that is what the OP wants. To become a sub to Tre and the Uncle - the new owners of Brandi's body.

XY

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:12 am

XYAlpha wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:32 pm
gwwkjt wrote:
XYAlpha wrote:
MaxCargo wrote:

XY
If Brandi cannot stop for a week or two, then the OP has some decisions to make. He will no longer have any input to his wife's extramarital sex. He himself may no longer have sex with her. He can just pay the bills and serve cold drinks while these guys are fucking his wife and his memories of what a beautiful marriage he had before he became greedy - feeding his own kink-monster that ended up eating him and his marriage.

He will have received what he asked for having encouraged and created a new person that he wouldn't marry today (and she probably wouldn't marry him either).

The playbook is handed over to Tre and the Uncle to run - not the OP. Nothing good comes from that - unless that is what the OP wants. To become a sub to Tre and the Uncle - the new owners of Brandi's body.

XY
I hope the OP follows all of this and doesn't turn into a sissy boy cuckold but stays a strong man who has a hotwife. I'm pretty sure he'll become a sissy cuck boy. Hopefully that is what he wants because Brandi isn't stopping.

Maybe they can cut everyone out and just keep the uncle for occasional play time. Tre has too much control.

Claireandcarl
Experienced

Unread post by Claireandcarl » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:36 am

gwwkjt wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:26 pm
It is a lively discussion, but I think there is too much gloom and doom (until there is a boom). Let's do the reality check
I don´t agree about "too much gloom and doom (until there is a boom)".

OP gives us insight into their lives. We as spectators can choose to be passive or active.
Some choose to be active in giving advice/opinions for the OP in hope to AVOID a "boom". Or at least the "boom" should become a "pof".

Some advice/opinions are based on the present. From a retrospective perspective in hope for OP to be able to handle the present better - for example giving advice/opinions how a husband can handle the situation if his HW became (involuntarily) pregnant with a BF, because they did not use a condom. (No, I don´t say OP want extra-marital child, just an illustration)

Some other advice/opinions are based on a potential future. From a retrospective perspective in hope for OP to be able to handle a potential future, for a preventive purpose - similar to using a condom to avoid STI or getting pregnant.

Based on OP and Brandi's historical actions, aggregated, up to the point they are in right now. It definitely leaves room for a different interpretation than the advice/opinions are being to "gloom and doom". Especially from a medium long or longer perspective (even if we live in the present). Of course, in the end it`s only up to Brandiandme to choose what he does.

So why wait for a "boom", instead of trying to avoid a "boom"?
Last edited by Claireandcarl on Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Claireandcarl
Experienced

Unread post by Claireandcarl » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:29 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:12 am
XYAlpha wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:32 pm
gwwkjt wrote:
XYAlpha wrote:

XY

XY
I hope the OP follows all of this and doesn't turn into a sissy boy cuckold but stays a strong man who has a hotwife. I'm pretty sure he'll become a sissy cuck boy. Hopefully that is what he wants because Brandi isn't stopping.

Maybe they can cut everyone out and just keep the uncle for occasional play time. Tre has too much control.
You're probably right, they have passed "point of no return" (in several levels) in their relationship.
Undoubtedly it will be a difficult homecoming and period for the OP. A "new reality", so to speak. Few things that OP has shared indicate that he can (or want) to stand up for himself (or hes own kink), neither against Brandi or Tre. (remember, OP stayed in the car (jerking of) instead of confronting them when Brandi was cheeting) As many says, hopefully OP will like his new role or at least can adapt to it. (whether it's a husband to a HW or become a "sissy boy"). - Regardless, we all want Brandiandme (and Brandi) to be happy!

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:57 am

I hope we get another update soon!

brandiandme
Experienced

Unread post by brandiandme » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:17 am

Terrycart79 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:15 am
This is playing out like a video game or comic book. Brandi has torn through all these guys but now she’s reached the boss. lol
That comment made me laugh a lot.  I'm glad we can somehow find humor in my marriage and possibly Brandi's pussy being blown up.  Just kidding about the blown up comment, at least our marriage.  We're fine.  Her pussy might not fare so well though.  

Holy fucking shit people.  The doom and gloom reminds me of the coronavirus panic.  People are losing their shit. The latest update seems to have sparked a lot of disagreement and controversy.  It is being blow way out of proportion with Tre and the rest of the guys.  Most of the guys she's had sex with it's only been a few times, and some just once.  Tre, Chris, and Tre's roommate are the three she's had the most interaction with.  Is it a coincidence they also happen to be three of the biggest?  No.  Brandi readily admits she loves large cocks.  I am happy for her.  I cannot give her that in our sex life.   That does not mean she will stop fucking me.  Do I satisfy her the same way.  Let's be real.  No.  I already knew this though.  If you remember, my friend Mike who she fucked a lot, had a large cock.  I watched him fuck her and knew he reached spots in her and stretched her like I could not.  If I thought she'd run off with the first guy with a bigger cock that fucked her better we would have been done long ago and likely not be married.  

And what do the guys think of her?  It's no doubt they see her as an easy, and hopefully fun, piece of ass.  Tre has been the leader in most of this and is the key for almost all of them, with the exception of Chris, who she has been meeting on her own.  To be honest, I was more concerned about Billy who got all boyfriendy and jealous than I am about someone who is just out to get her pussy.  She hasn't done much I haven't wanted.  Granted, I did not think she'd fuck 26 guys in my absence and pull a bunch of gangbangs, but, I wanted a slut and I got one.  

The one exception may be when I caught her cheating, which happened to also be a gangbang.  Looking back, this was actually a blessing.  Let me explain.  At the time, if she had said she wanted to have a gangbang, I do not know if I was mentally and emotionally ready for this then.  I was a fantasy, but I was still struggling with the thought of having my wife be "really slutty". However, catching her in the act put the decision out of my hands.  I loved it.  If you remember back to when I caught her, I fucked her immediately.  I loved being in her pussy knowing multiple other guys had just been inside her.  I like her being a slut and fucking other guys.  What I did not love was her lying and hiding things from me.  I believe the issue of her not telling me everything has been resolved.  Is she much more of a slut than I would have predicted though.  Yup.  

I am not worried about establishing my dominance with Tre, or whoever else may be invited to have sex with her.  I fully plan on participating in the gangbang, even leading the charge on calling her my little slut and telling her what to do.  If you remember, before we left we had lots talk and role playing about this. Specifically her being "my slut". In fact, we often discuss her being my slutty little wife and her "fucking guys for me."  

Now, with that behind us, on to this past week.  For the first time in a long time, I actually have some reservations.  It looks like Brandi has a new crush, Martin (Tre's Uncle).  This is NRE big time and she admitted it, but she has found a stallion that completely rocks her world.  We discussed it, a lot.  The good thing is she recognizes it and knows what it is.  She had sex with him Monday, took a break Tuesday, had sex Wednesday night, and again last night.  She is taking tonight off as she does not think her poor pussy is up for it.  Yes, she is taking her bareback as condoms don't work well for him.  It's hard to deal with keeping my jealously in check as this is the hardest she's fallen for any of her bulls so far.  It was bound to happen though.  I dug and dug over the past few days as I needed to know everything about him.  She has not fucked Tre or or any other guys this week, and currently has not made plans to.  She's found a few toy.  So her putting them aside quickly kind of negates the Tre "owning her" argument. Also, don't forget she absolutely loved fucking the fat cocked thug R, but easily departed him when we felt he was a danger and not for us.

She assured me she loved me and she is just having some great sex.  At one point she said it was like a continuous orgasm.  She was sore but satisfied.  Apparently Martin has been in the swinging and hotwife lifestyle for a long time and has a ton of experience with hotwives and couples.  So much so that he even showed up the night of the gangbang with a fresh STD test.  So, to answer your question, yes, he has only fucked Brandi bareback.  He told her it is common for those in the lifestyle to get a test before a party or event.  

As for the other guys from Saturday.  Tre's cousin was on leave visiting some family in the area and brought two buddies, who had never been to our city before.  Tre set the whole thing up with his cousin knowing Brandi would be down to fuck.  There is certainly some cuckold in Tre, or whatever you want to call it.  He has admitted he likes watching other guys fuck her.  None of them live local.  Martin does though.  As far as I know there have only been 2 married guys so far.  My friend Jason's neighbor and the neighbor from upstairs.  Brandi will wink when she sees him now, but nothing else has transpired.  Most of the guys are early to mid 20's.  However, that does not mean there may not be some pissed off girlfriends.  Brandi said that Tre's cousin and his buddies used rubbers, Tre, his Roommate and, Martin did not.   

I told her I needed to know how big Martin is, so she asked him telling him I really wanted to know.  He's huge.  This is not confirmed but he said he is 10 1/4 inches long and with 7 1/2 inches in girth.  I did some quick math.  My cock, although I've said it to be "about 6 inches" is really 5.5, with 4.5 in girth.  From a volume perspective he has 3 times the cock I do.  Gulp.

Anyway, the cock size talk lead to some teasing from Brandi mostly telling me how huge Martin was and how he filled her up.  I jerked off while she did this and gave me other details.  I like this.  I like her being a size queen.  

More about Martin.  He is 43 and has been in the lifestyle for about 15 years altogether (he started when he was young, took a break, and got back into it), and is apparently very experienced.  He's done just about everything.  He is a former college football player and Brandi said he was huge everywhere.  I needed details on exactly how big he is, so she asked him.  He's 6' 5" and 275lbs.  He told Brandi she makes an awesome hotwife and he has some friends he can introduce her to.  He said that they would love the chance to play with such a beautiful young woman like her.  She has told him almost everything about us and he has opened up to her.  He knows swing clubs and other private events they can go to.  Brandi is totally smitten with this guy right now and it sure sounds like he has a ton of experience with being a bull for couples.  He has regular couples he plays with on occasion, but his "girlfriend" and her husband just moved away recently.  Apparently Tre had confided in Martin about her since he knew his uncle was in the lifestyle.  Martin said he could not wait to meet Brandi when Tre told him about her.  This flattered her.  

Martin has been talking to Brandi a lot about the lifestyle and told her that successful couples did this together, with both in agreement.  He had a lot of questions about me and got into details about whether I was a cuckold or a hotwife husband.  I fell like he has educated Brandi on a lot of things about the lifestyle in a short time.  Needless to say she had questions for me.  Detailed shit too.  Creampies, cages, denial, humiliation, etc.  All kinds of things I did not think she knew about.  I've always thought of myself as more of a hotwife husband with some cuckold tendencies.

Most of the extreme shit does not interest me, but I do know that A) I love her being a slut and fucking lots of men, B) I like the idea of her fucking men with much larger cocks and her getting sex with them that is never possible with me, and C) her actually telling me that these men fuck her better including a little humiliation. This is a tough one for me, I like a little humiliation, but only from her and not too degrading.  It's a fine line.  I can't help it, I like what I like.  I refuse to accept any humiliation or degradation from any of her bulls.  This may lead to a physical altercation.  I have no doubt there are some guys I will get along with, and others I won't. That's sorta normal life anyway.

There is no doubt I will have to deal with fact that many now see Brandi as an "easy thing".  In the back of my mind I knew this would happen if she started sleeping around with lots of guys.  It's unavoidable.  I need to mentally prepare myself for this.    Physically I feel good.  I'm not a small guy and spend a good amount of time in the gym.  I'm currently at 195 with very low body fat.  I've actually been quote focused on my workouts recently and not drinking.  I have no problem getting into a fight it I have to, and have been in many in the past.  Although I maintained good grades, I was always a bit of a trouble maker and was involved in drinking, drugs, and sometimes fighting in my younger days.  

Martin has also convinced Brandi to get tested regularly and said her behavior recently with Tre and the boys (he called them) was risky.  He said getting tested regularly is key to the lifestyle and most men and couples do it regularly in order to stay safe.  He also he said he knew a lot of people in the lifestyle that he'd be glad to introduce her to.  

The biggest news is that he has already invited her to a private lifestyle party as his date this weekend and she 100% wants to go.  He said there will be 3 - 4 other couple there and probably 8 or 9 hand picked guys.  This is a first and a very big step but I'm for it.  She did say she wished I was there to go with her but she really wants to check it out to see if it is something I want to do when I get back.  I cannot imagine I would not. While the group sex with Tre and his friends has been very amateur and raw, this no doubt will be a lot different with "experienced" people.

I told her how I felt and that I was not upset but feeling worried about her sudden attachment to Martin.  She ensured me not to worry it, that it's only sex, and that she loved me and that she couldn't wait for me to get home.  She told me that she has changed in the last 6 months though, and feels like this whole new sexual world has opened up to her.  She said she still wants to settle down and have a family with me someday, but you only get the chance to be young and crazy once.   

I am actually meeting Martin via facetime tomorrow night before he and Brandi get together again.  He wanted to meet and talk with me, and I guess, I do him.  

We are in very deep now.  I am totally turned on and loving her slut behavior, but I need to gain control when I get back, and I will.  If I want to keep Brandi happy and I need support her and continue to see where it goes. There is the possibility she has found "the one" in Martin, and maybe he becomes her regular exclusive bull. Who knows what could happen at this point. She keeps surprising me.

I am sure the comments will come how Marvin is going to steal my wife.  From what I know, he has been in this game for a long time with many successful relationships with couples and as far as I know, has not run off with anyone's wife.  I think it may be a good thing to have an experienced bull to help guide her/us a little.  I think it may be a good direction to go and an evolution in our rapidly developing hotwife/slutwife adventures. Who knows, maybe he's a bull shit artist who is looking for a hot young new wife.  I guess we'll find out at the party this weekend.  This will actually give Brandi a chance to ask people he supposedly "knows" about him.  

I will add that Brandi was supposed to go Savannah for the St. Patricks Day parade Monday - Wednesday with her best friend Kate.  Kate has a good friend down there and has been each of the past few years.  That has been cancelled though.  

I am wondering about my travel home at this point and hope I am not stuck in quarantine. Also, I think we may cancel our Jamaica trip. I also, very much think that my trip to Asia at the end of April, will at the very least be postponed. The virus was really messed things up.

One last thought on the past the "point of no return" comment. What is that point? I will be divorced before I become the said "sissy boy". Sorry. If that's what Brandi wants (and she doesn't) than we are through. Do I now have a slut of a wife who I will watch get drilled by many of cocks. Probably. Where did anyone ever read I did not want that though?

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:27 am

Will Martin fuck Brandi on facetime for you?

brandiandme
Experienced

Unread post by brandiandme » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:56 am

JustWantToWatch wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:27 am
Will Martin fuck Brandi on facetime for you?
That was not even discussed. I will add that after much begging I received okay for a picture Brandi approved to share as my profile pic on some of my porn accounts. I've updated my profile pic. She obviously does not know about this site, yet.

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:51 am

I am blown away at the development with Martin. It is very positive as he will bring an order into this chaos. She will be exposed to many experienced people and it will be safe. It is a good news. Brandi is an dream hotwife

For readers who prefer metric system: Martin's cock is 26 cm in length and 19 cm in circumference

Lovely picture. How tall is she?

Note that likelihood that she will find out about this site and this thread is quite high now. It is just a matter of time now. I don't know, maybe to preempt it is better delete this thread, tell Brandi to verify here and start with the pictures and the story anew in the hottie section? Since she is exposed now to so many people what is the point of no-pic policy?

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:06 pm

She is a very nice looking lady that... Oh, crap!!! Who am I kidding! She's HOT!!! A great body and I would love to fuck her in a heartbeat!!!! Your hotwife really is hot looking!!! I can see why all the guys want to bone her!!! It is really nice to see an image of her sexyness!!!! Thanks for allowing us the chance to put a visual to your story!!!!

Rascal

Claireandcarl
Experienced

Unread post by Claireandcarl » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:08 pm

brandiandme, great update and answers to many questions and assumptions of us here (me included).
It´s sounds like you two are definitely back on track.
Looks like you two have many hot adventures to come.... e.g. 10 1/4 inches long and with 7 1/2 :lol: :lol:

About "point of no return" - I was referring to have the same meaning as "pandoras box".
[edit] Felt like I need to explain more. When Pandora's box opens (with all that this means) there is no return. You go from "point" X to "point" Y, and you cannot return to X. By various "points" I mean; e.g. X1 - share Brandi with Mike, X2 - Brandi become a HW, X3 - gangbangs ... and so on. Nothing negative at all with this, you wanted to go from "point" X to Y.

And no, no one have mention something about divorce.
[edit] Felt like I need to explain more. Honestly, I never got the feeling that Brandi would like to leave you, or want to divorce you. Sure there is always a risk (which you are aware of), but none of what you have shared makes me believe it.

Again, glad you made things clear to us!

//CC
Last edited by Claireandcarl on Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:10 pm

I predict Martin is going to open up a whole new world for you guys. Buckle your seat belts!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:46 am

brandiandme wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:17 am

I will add that Brandi was supposed to go Savannah for the St. Patricks Day parade Monday - Wednesday with her best friend Kate.  Kate has a good friend down there and has been each of the past few years.  That has been cancelled though.  
1. Marvin being a regular experienced bull in my opinion is the best thing to come out of this. It's kinda exciting that her NRE and attraction to him is solely based on his cock size. She's a true size queen. If you meet him and you trust him not to be playing games with your marriage this is much safer than Tre+crew who will certainly fuck with your marriage in order to keep getting Brandi's pussy. They're going to do whatever it takes to keep Brandi with no concerns for you, your marriage, or Brandi. They only care about her pussy mouth and ass.

The uncle seems he can help lead you in the lifestyle properly. He can help with the occasional gangbang for Brandi, knows to respect the marriage, and understands his role and your part. Seems like a better solution long term.

2. A question, I was unclear if Brandi took Marvin balls deep once she got warned up? Balls deep in pussy? In ass? I certainly hope she did or she plans to.

3. As for Brandi going to Savannah, the parade is cancelled but the party is still on. The parade is a small part of the festivities. A friend is a beer and liquor distributor and he's expecting record sales with bars ordering plenty for the holiday. In Savannah, you can drink on the street in the open. Bars give you a traveler (plastic cup) for your drink and even sell to-go drinks. She can still go and have a good time. Unfortunately I am not a BBC or I'd offer to meet up. Hahahaha. Plus I am too old for the Savannah party scene. It gets pretty jacked there so with the parade cancelled she can probably actually have more fun as maybe river Street won't be so full you can't walk anywhere. If you want any information on the area or anything PM me. How far away are you from Savannah?

Hopefully you ditch the others and have Marvin as a proper bull. I think the others will agree with that strategy

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:16 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:46 am
1. Marvin being a regular experienced bull in my opinion is the best thing to come out of this. It's kinda exciting that her NRE and attraction to him is solely based on his cock size. She's a true size queen. If you meet him and you trust him not to be playing games with your marriage this is much safer than Tre+crew who will certainly fuck with your marriage in order to keep getting Brandi's pussy.

Hopefully you ditch the others and have Marvin as a proper bull. I think the others will agree with that strategy
100% agree. Marvin resets the entire game. Brandi is in good hands. OP does not even need to make any decisions now, Marvin will do that for him.

I guess he did not really count on this outcome in the beginning. OP seems to be overconfident like many late 20's hot shots

BTW: according to my calculations volume wise Martin is bigger than OP 5.15 times. Where do you get 3 times difference? Hopefully you are not in engineering designing petrochemical plants :lol:

Terrycart79
Player

Unread post by Terrycart79 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:17 am

Brandi has found her future baby daddy. Countdown to pregnancy desires in 3, 2, 1.......

XYAlpha

Unread post by XYAlpha » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:17 am

I wish she'd wait for the clubs and going out with Martin until OP returned so they can start this new phase TOGETHER.

XY

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:39 am

XYAlpha wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:17 am
I wish she'd wait for the clubs and going out with Martin until OP returned so they can start this new phase TOGETHER.

XY
Agreed. Martin is a break (pun intended) from Tre+crew's hold and power over Brandi. This is his opportunity to bring the situation under control and move into a more mature hotwife relationship.. TOGETHER.

Hopefully we get some pics of Martin's big cock in Brandi's mouth, pussy, and eventually ass.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:27 am

It would be very good for you to establish continuing communications with Martin. He could be a very good thing or the opposite.

Seems that he could be a help and a bit of guide to help the two of you make an ez transition to the new realities and potentials of your marriage.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:22 pm

I haven’t commented on this thread for awhile. A lot has happened since then.

I agree that Martin is a stabilizing influence and can direct Brandi and the OP toward a much safer path. Brandi is a Slut, no doubt about it. Young, hot, and a Slut is a great combination. I’m glad for them that they both are getting what they were seeking from the LS. To me, the hottest part was her fucking the neighbor. Damn she just said I’m gonna do it and basically threw her pussy in his face and said take it. Beautiful Slut behavior. And the OP got to listen over the phone which is way more hot.

To be honest, and you may not care OP, but the whole scene with Tre and his friends, roommates, cousins, whoever he wants to invite to fuck your wife, is just too much IMO. I understand she enjoys and wants to be gangbanged often, but this is not a good way to go about it. This is not safe for her, your marriage, your reputations, or her fear of videos leaking out. They will leak out and probably already have. There is no way she can control what is going on around her when she has five cocks pummeling her. Maybe Tre would bodyguard this but I doubt it. She can’t. She is focused on pleasuring all of the cocks in the room, as a good Slut should be. It is definitely hot to read about her exploits. No doubt about that. I said earlier that I would love for my wife to go into Slut mode and do gangbangs and just randomly fuck anyone she wanted. Just be a total Slut for awhile. In the end though, if she got to the point Brandi is at, well, I think my enthusiasm for it would start to wane. And all of my warning bells would be going off.

Now Brandi has found the giant cock she has been looking for. Good for her. He is experienced in the LS and can show both of you the ropes and introduce you to groups of other experienced LS’ers. This is a great situation. Brandi can still go to these parties and fuck as much as she wants and have his cock to play with too. Plus when you get back you can join them as well. To me it seems like a golden opportunity to leave behind the other group before it truly gets out of hand. Maybe as someone suggested he would fuck her and facetime you at the same time. I wish my HW would do this.

I hope things work out for you. Maybe as your tone suggests, you don’t see any of this as a problem. That’s your decision, but I think there are many, many experienced LS’ers on this board who have been down your road. In my opinion you should take their advice.

Just my two cents worth.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:30 am

Well, I don't doubt that Brandi awaits very eagerly your return home to her. But I really hope for you she's also very eagerly looking forward to the sex with you? Can I ask on which exact date is actually your flight home planned?

Again, excuse my I sound like a spoilsport, and you probably can't hear it anymore, but regardless of the new situation with Martin, don't you think after your return you and Brandi should take a break from hotwifing and only concentrate on each other for a few weeks? Besides that, now with the spreading Coronavirus it's anyways probably the best Brandi stops having sex with other guys for a while, no matter if it's Martin, Tre, Chris or someone else.

brandiandme
Experienced

Unread post by brandiandme » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:31 am

Holy cow can a lot change in a week, and I'm not talking about Brandi and myself, but with the world in general.  There was a rumor that the airports were closing here.  It's not true, but the bars and pubs are now all closed.  Restaurants are limited.  Brandi's bar was ordered closed, along with the rest in our state, for a month.  Even though I have a flight booked for next week I am working on getting home this week before travel is shut down and I cannot.  Very quick update as I'm trying to lock things down and get home.  

The interracial lifestyle party.  If this could not get any crazier, hold on.  More firsts.  Brandi fucks 6 new guys.  7 Total.  She loved it.  She also had her first lesbian experience.  

First, the face time meeting.  Brandi had gone out to dinner with Martin before the party.  I got up at 6:00 am my time to catch them before they went to the party.  They faced timed me while in the car after dinner before driving to the party.  I could tell Brandi was a bit nervous and it was slightly awkward at first.  She was introducing me to this guy who was bringing her to a party to get fucked by a bunch of other guys.  Weird.  To sum it up he was polite and respectful, said he looked forward to meeting me upon my return, and that he would take care of Brandi.  Sorry no face time sex.  

It was a private party at someone's very large and nice suburban house.  It was a bit smaller than expected given the coronavirus fears.  3 other couples and 7 guys (not including husbands, and yes, all black men).  She said every guy there was well hung and knew how to use it.  She said Martin was still the biggest but didn't think any guy was smaller than 8 inches. She said the guys were ranging from late 20's to early 50's from what she could gather.  There were 3 women there with their husbands, who all just mostly watched.  Brandi did not want to be rude and ask their ages, but of what was volunteered one woman was 34.  Brandi said she looked liked a porn star with bleach blonde hair and huge fake boobs (which Brandi loved as she has talked about getting hers done).  One woman was 47 (and looked like a prim and proper Mom but was super dirty, who Brandi thinks fucked every guy there as well), and the other looked to be in between that range and attractive.  One of the husbands was wearing a cock cage.  One woman had brought temporary queen of spades tattoos and Brandi put one on her ass and one above her pussy.  Then, she proceeded to take yards of cock.  

Being the young new hottie, she was the hit of the party, and she fucked every guy.  She had her first girl girl experience as the porn star looking blonde women went down on her to lick cum from her pussy.  Brandi also kissed her and enjoyed playing with her boobs.  At one point towards the end almost everyone was around watching as she laid on top of Martin with his cock in her pussy while some guys took turns fucking her ass as hard as they could.  She was so fucked out by the end Martin carried her out of there to bring her home.  When she woke up in the morning her ass and pussy were sore, and still leaking cum.  She let 4 of the guys including Martin all go bareback (they were all tested).  She rested up Sunday.

She/we feel even better about Martin after the party.  Brandi said he knew just about everyone there and two of the women raved about him.  One even asked if she was his new "girlfriend" and said she was jealous and wished she was getting him on a regular basis.  

This is some crazy shit.  My wife just got royally fucked at a, for lack of a better term, queen of spades, party.  I would have thought that this shit was not real at one point in my wife.  Brandi absolutely loved it and said it was an amazing experience.  This is a whole new world.  What the fuck am I in for?  Sometimes I feel like my head is going to explode.  

Given all the shit with the coronavirus, although I'm not personally worried, as all data suggest this is no more dangerous for (HEALTHY) kids - 40's than the regular flu, this is without a doubt going to provide what is probably a much needed break from the lifestyle.  With that said, we need to protect those who are at high risk and also not overwhelm the hospitals.  Be responsible. It's going to get a lot worse. Be safe.

Brandi is not obviously going to Savannah and we are now unsure of our Jamaica trip in few weeks.  

Given we may be toning down the adventures, below are the updated hotwife stats.  She's been a total slut in the last 2 months.  That's a new guy every 2 days on average.  I cannot wait to slide into her slutty pussy when I get home.  It drives me crazy to think more than 30 men have been inside her since I last was. Up until November she'd fucked lees than 10 guys.

Total all time 43 men 18 White and 25 Black
since starting hotwifing on 11/2/19 she's fucked 35 men 25 - Black  10 - White  
12 total gangbangs 
since I left on 1/13/20 - 32 men including 22 new

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:17 am

Awesome! I hope you get home soon and get to fuck Brandi and watch her be used by Martin!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:25 am

duplicate post
Last edited by TheHammer on Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:25 am

That is awesome, hope you can get home soon and have some of that well used pussy.

Have her bleach her hair in the meantime while you are working on the new boobs.