My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
solstice
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by solstice » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:16 am

Do you find you last forever during the summer solstice?

Sadly my joke of twice a year was a gross exaggeration, my wife died 3 years ago and as I'm in my mid eighties, I'm only good for my balls being melted down and turned into glue. but still enjoy the HW tales, and get many heartwarming answers to my dullwitted comments.
On another forum I once had a PM out of the blue from an attractive woman with a photo of her wearing a collar and chain on her neck, being led by it by a muscle bound guy. She asked could she call me sir or master, I wrote back telling her my age, and she replied and asked why I was on the forum at my age. I wrote back that I was unaware there was an age limit on the forum :lol: and that was the end of a short but stimulating conversation.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:33 am

Gigi writes: And, by the way, Rascalvixen, I’m 33 (not 34) but I’m looking forward to getting older.

Don't wish your life away Gigi, you are in your prime, as Miss Jean Brody was fond of saying.
With your upwardly mobile job, fit and willing fuck buddies, and a husband that adores you.
Luxuriate in the moment. and in fifty years from now look back on a charmed life.
Last edited by solstice on Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

mkha
Prepubescent

Unread post by mkha » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:55 pm

solstice wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:16 am
Do you find you last forever during the summer solstice?
On another forum I once had a PM out of the blue from an attractive woman with a photo of her wearing a collar and chain on her neck, being led by it by a muscle bound guy. She asked could she call me sir or master, I wrote back telling her my age
The correct response on her part would have been that you did not answer her question.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:30 pm
We doubt we'll have any stories here for a week or more. An urgent three-day trip was required for Gigi's boss next week but the board objected for the reason of an overload of business loans and other work now ongoing as a result of businesses impacted by the current outbreak. For the same reason, they didn't like my wife being absent either but couldn't think with anyone else who could fill in for him. She is leaving Tuesday and will return Friday.

She's prepping evenings at home for the trip and daily management is keeping her hopping.
Excuse me for being a bit dense, does Gigi or her boss leave Tuesday and will return Friday?

If Gigi travels alone it certainly wouldn't be bad. Didn't spent Gigi not a bite much time with her boss in recent weeks, including outside of work? In general, when her boss ask her out alone, or ask if you and Gigi would like to meet with him and his wife, when was the last time Gigi herself said No to this? Has it ever happen? Has she ever said to boss when he asked, that she doesn't feel like to spend time with him, because she prefers to spend this time with you? Maybe I'm wrong but it seems in recent weeks she had sex with him multiple times a week.

In general, hasn't Gigi herself said not that long ago, that she would slow down to only one meeting with each lover in a month? Did this not also include her boss?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:47 am

Des wrote on another thread:
She phoned home to tell me, “I’m going over to another student’s place for a while. I’ll call when I’m on my way home.”

What began as a casual happenstance, developed into an epic friendship, I wonder what subtle messages Gigi can convey with informal chat that can develop within hours to what became a long time affectionate relationship between Gigi, Jack and and eventually Beau, have I got the names in the right order? It demonstrates the force of personality that your darling Wife is blessed with.
If she is not too humble, could she explain?
Last edited by solstice on Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:10 am

Des Writes: We doubt we'll have any stories here for a week or more.

Would you prefer not to have any feedback on your thread for a few weeks?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:26 am

MaxCargo wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:17 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:30 pm
We doubt we'll have any stories here for a week or more. An urgent three-day trip was required for Gigi's boss next week but the board objected for the reason of an overload of business loans and other work now ongoing as a result of businesses impacted by the current outbreak. For the same reason, they didn't like my wife being absent either but couldn't think with anyone else who could fill in for him. She is leaving Tuesday and will return Friday.

She's prepping evenings at home for the trip and daily management is keeping her hopping.
Excuse me for being a bit dense, does Gigi or her boss leave Tuesday and will return Friday?

If Gigi travels alone it certainly wouldn't be bad. Didn't spent Gigi not a bite much time with her boss in recent weeks, including outside of work? In general, when her boss ask her out alone, or ask if you and Gigi would like to meet with him and his wife, when was the last time Gigi herself said No to this? Has it ever happen? Has she ever said to boss when he asked, that she doesn't feel like to spend time with him, because she prefers to spend this time with you? Maybe I'm wrong but it seems in recent weeks she had sex with him multiple times a week.

In general, hasn't Gigi herself said not that long ago, that she would slow down to only one meeting with each lover in a month? Did this not also include her boss?
Hi Max. No, she's going alone. I'll drive her to the airport but her boss offered at work yesterday to pick her up when she returns Friday and they will be overnight at his and his wife's mountain cottage for the evening. She will be home sometime Saturday by or before noon. I guess her being away that long was a strain for him. That's another story I'll get around to in a day or so.

We often get together with him and his wife and we have posted some of those events here in the past. And, yes, sometimes she has to say no when she has other responsibilities or she and I have something planned, but isn't as likely to say "no" as often as with others (remember, he's her boss). That "once-a-month" is a flexible intent, but it's up to whatever she wants to do. You're right though, they're fucking a lot but I like that.

Thanks for writing. I hadn't anticipated posting anything for a week or more but something came up in conversation last night that may change that. I'll hold off for now until at least Sunday and will explain later.

I'll try to respond to Solstice's question later if I (or she) can summarize it. I'm not even sure I understand it to the extent he's asking. That could be a complex answer and the relationships he's referring to doesn't come about often in her experience. But I think he's right; she posseses a certain "force of personality." I hadn't before thought of it that way in his terminology.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:00 am

Des
Re Solstice. Could that charisma?

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:18 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:26 am

Hi Max. No, she's going alone. I'll drive her to the airport but her boss offered at work yesterday to pick her up when she returns Friday and they will be overnight at his and his wife's mountain cottage for the evening. She will be home sometime Saturday by or before noon. I guess her being away that long was a strain for him. That's another story I'll get around to in a day or so.
Well, I don't know, but after three days away shouldn't have Gigi the desire immediately to return to you, back in your arms and not spending another night away with her boss? Why hasn't Gigi said No to this, and told her boss after three days away she prefers to immediately return to you? Excuse my curiosity.

Oh, have Beau and Jack also spend this weekend at your home like last weekend?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:30 am

MaxCargo wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:18 pm
Des 31 wrote:

Well, I don't know, but after three days away shouldn't have Gigi the desire immediately to return to you, back in your arms and not spending another night away with her boss? Why hasn't Gigi said No to this, and told her boss after three days away she prefers to immediately return to you? Excuse my curiosity.

I can't give an answer tthat would satisfy many, Max. When it comes to the way minds and emotions work in this lifestyle, it's difficult to put into words - and I'm typically pretty good as a scribe. This won't explain it all, but the simplest reasons are that he is her boss, both like fucking the other, and I get joy from their sexual connection. I'm sure she, her boss and I realize she "should" be home with me that day as you say, but the many reasons things turn out differently are deeper than that for any of the three of us. If anyone asked us why we do what we do, none would really understand ourselves that well. It's a psychological and physiological mystery to those outside these sorts of relationships. Researchers seem to think they can explain it, but we know from reading several of their essays on open marriage, they haven't a clue as to the motivations hidden from consciousness.

That's the way our lives work and it works for us. Neither my wife nor I would say that's the way it should be for anyone else. I get a lot of PMs and messages here on our thread that we should instead be doing everything the way they lead their lives. I suppose most think others should see things the way they do and I get that. We arent likely to change and our marriage isn't troubled as apparently some seem to assume here.

Last night and this morning are examples of how different our lives are from most marriages. I'll get around to explaining that after her boss leaves here in an hour or two. (But however those words turn out, I can confidently predict that won't give a better view of our motivations either.) I think about the only thing psychologists can agree upon about this lifestyle is that no one fully understand how a brain works.

~ Des

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:44 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:30 am
MaxCargo wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:18 pm
Des 31 wrote:

I can't give an answer tthat would satisfy many, Max. When it comes to the way minds and emotions work in this lifestyle, it's difficult to put into words - and I'm typically pretty good as a scribe. This won't explain it all, but the simplest reasons are that he is her boss, both like fucking the other, and I get joy from their sexual connection. I'm sure she, her boss and I realize she "should" be home with me that day as you say, but the many reasons things turn out differently are deeper than that for any of the three of us. If anyone asked us why we do what we do, none would really understand ourselves that well. It's a psychological and physiological mystery to those outside these sorts of relationships. Researchers seem to think they can explain it, but we know from reading several of their essays on open marriage, they haven't a clue as to the motivations hidden from consciousness.

That's the way our lives work and it works for us. Neither my wife nor I would say that's the way it should be for anyone else. I get a lot of PMs and messages here on our thread that we should instead be doing everything the way they lead their lives. I suppose most think others should see things the way they do and I get that. We arent likely to change and our marriage isn't troubled as apparently some seem to assume here.

Last night and this morning are examples of how different our lives are from most marriages. I'll get around to explaining that after her boss leaves here in an hour or two. (But however those words turn out, I can confidently predict that won't give a better view of our motivations either.) I think about the only thing psychologists can agree upon about this lifestyle is that no one fully understand how a brain works.

~ Des
Des... I'm with you brother. If my wife's boss was hot, powerful, rich, and had one of the nicest cocks I'd ever seen I'd be happy to break the rules so she would fuck him more since it's sex and basically emotionally disconnected (for the most part). If a couple hot 20 year olds wanted to come over and run a train on her during our dinner date night I'd be calling for pizza delivery.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:09 am

Sunday morning - (Almost all that has happened Thursday up to now): My wife went for a run through the wooded path across the road at the end of our street and said she should be back in about an hour. I wasn’t up for that long a jog this early.

As those who have been following our thread for a while know, some have expressed their suspicion that either there is little or no romance between my wife and me or that our life lacks some advantages of monogamous couples. The day-to-day relationship is admittedly different from that of a more ordinary couple but perhaps difficult to understand for those not in some form of open marriage.

In our opinions, the communication and trust isn’t just different from those in monogamy but actually better than most we know. Some researchers estimate that up to half of all spouses have sex with at least one other person throughout their marriages. Admitting that to another often ends up in permanent emotional separation, extensive counseling or, at worst, divorce.

Our conversation Thursday night is as good an example as any of what our lives are like.

We had just gone to bed around nine-fifteen when I asked my wife if she would change anything about her sexual life with others. She said, “Not now. If you go back three or four years, there have been a few guys I’d have preferred not to meet.” I knew the few to who she referred. One was crude in language, another unreliable when dates were set up, and some were problematic or had incompatible personalities or interests. She said, “If I had a time machine, I would have gone about meeting others differently back then.”

She said, “But not now. Why did you ask?” I had no reason other than wanting to make sure she’s fine with it and not doing anything just for me. Her explanation of why she likes things the way they now are made sense. Among other advantages, her three most regular guys usually have more staying power than I do, but she added, “The way I see it is their ‘services’ work out for you and me.” Other guys almost always have more enthusiasm than a wife would anticipate from someone to who she has been married a while.

Neither of us refers to her boss or two student friends as ‘bulls,’ but that’s a useful definition for guys who satisfy my wife’s sexual needs. Six years ago, when I persisted in my attempts to convince her to fuck other men, she was confused and resistant. But when she finally agreed, she changed. Then later, when her boss began fucking her, her libido went into hyper-drive. She didn’t then admit to me that “size” was important, But secretly, she found that his penis being so much bigger than mine gave her thrills she before could only have imagined. She doesn’t tell me that I cannot measurably compare to his advantages, but I recognize it’s an unspoken reality. That isn’t a complaint. It’s exactly what I want for her.

For the most part, her sexual partners are available at her convenience and preference, unlike the relations between most married couples. Her boss is an occasional exception to that; she rarely turns him down because of some other conflicting interest when he wants to get together with her. The difference is that he is, after all, her boss. For many reasons, it’s hard to turn down a boss. She has rarely told him, “I can’t tonight,” unless she has another responsibility of unusual importance. Although he denies he had anything to do with her promotions, claiming it was the governing board’s decision, she knows that wouldn’t have come about without his recommendations and evaluations. And, of course, she works with him and for him every working day.

He isn’t just her superior; everyone who works at the bank is responsible to him. Unless someone wished to appeal to the board of directors, which none have ever had the spirit to do, there’s nowhere else to go. She laughed when mentioning that and added, “And I won’t be going to the board to tell them I don’t feel like fucking him on some particular day.”

She has heard my follow-up question before but I asked again anyway, “Is sex with your guys better than with me?” She grinned, held a thumb and finger a couple inches apart, and said, “Maybe a little.” I held my hands a yard apart and said, “I think maybe a lot.” She giggled at that and said, “Okay, sometimes, sure.” By now, I was hard as a rock. I parted her legs and guided my dickhead to the breach of her pussy. I whispered, “Tell me about the last time either was better than me.”

She gave me the choice between the last time her boss fucked her or the previous weekend when her two young guys were at our home. The times of her choices were instructive. If her example was the “last” times, that pretty much means they’re all better, every time. I liked that. My mind swirled and my dick throbbed. I asked her to tell me about her boss.

As I was fucking her, she said I’m right in saying she likes his big cock. She can cum in thirty seconds when having sex with him. I reminded her she has said the same about her two younger boyfriends. She smiled and said, “Yeah, it’s a different dynamic. They’re very enthusiastic. I sometimes think of them as stepsons I can teach and control.” She reached for my dick and stroked it as she said, “Makes me hot, Kemo Sabi.”

In her view, her boss’ thickness and length is something for which she’s genetically hard-wired, a need inherited from the earliest humans. She suspects the ancient cavemen with the biggest cocks had first choice of available women. If that’s true, I assume I would have been somewhere in the middle of the pack when my turn came to choose. So maybe I have been lucky. My good fortune of discovering this particular wife has been like winning the lottery.

She was in the middle of her hot story after about ten minutes of fucking when the phone rang. She turned her head aside to the bedside table, glanced at the phone’s ID, and said, “It’s my boss.” I was about to withdraw but she said, “Don’t pull out,” and punched the speaker-button to answer with a cheery, “Hi, Mr. (last name).”

It may seem odd to some that the two address the other, even when fucking, as “Mister” and “Mrs.” As intense as their sexual connection is, that’s one of the ways the two maintain a certain emotional distance between them. There’s a running joke between them where she occasionally calls him “Doctor” after having sex because he’s so good at it. The first time she told me about that, she had joked to him the expertise with which he fucks is like a “doctor of sexology.” He thought her remark was hilarious and that has since been an ongoing title after remarkably sizzling encounters. I personally think all their fuckings would fit that description; but she occasionally begins her narratives to me in various ways by saying, “Last night was really good.” So I figure she probably called him “Dr.” on those nights.

Her boss said, “Hope I didn’t interrupt anything you’re doing, Mrs. (last name).”

She assured him he hadn’t and had all the time to talk he needed. He gave her some compliments about her performance the past few days in light of the increased loan pressures and added, “I’ll miss you the few days you’re out of town next week.” She said she would miss him too. She will be out of town three days beginning Tuesday and returning Friday. He asked if she could work him in for a visit the next few days.

We have no plans and left the timing up to him. He said Saturday would be best if that works for her. His wife, their kids and their nanny will be staying at their mountain cottage next Thursday through Sunday and he plans to join them Sunday morning.

She mentioned I would be home that evening (last night) and suggested he come over anytime between six and seven-thirty. They settled on six-thirty. He said he would probably stay a couple of hours, but she told him he could stay the night if he wished and I would sleep in the guest room.

She hung up the phone and went on with her story. She said she found it exciting talking to him while my dick was planted firmly in her cunt. So did I. I increased my tempo and she discontinued her story, moaning and screaming as she was cumming. With the image in my mind of his oversized cock to be inside my wife the following night, I ejaculated soon after.

He arrived at our home last night around six-forty-five. Gigi was still getting dressed and I answered the door. We talked while awaiting her to come out and he asked if I wanted to come by their home a night my wife was away next weeks. He, his wife and their nanny and I will get together Wednesday for drinks and conversation. The nanny, a friend and neighbor of their former nanny, was informed by the former nanny of the sexual relationship between him and my wife. The newest nanny had told them she was pleased to know about her employer’s relationship with the “woman working for him,” because she could cover for him with the kids and others when necessary. As did their former nanny, she assured the couple that married people having “social samlag” with others was common in her country. My evening with them next week should be “interesting,” to say the least. I’m curious as to whether the woman has also had “samlag” with married men as did her boss’ former nanny, but I’m unsure whether there might be an appropriate moment to inquire about that.

My wife most often wears slacks or pants suits but last night walked into the living room in a short, white cotton skirt topped with a white blouse tied at the waist. I don’t know the effect the outfit had on her boss but my dick swelled as I took in the sight of her long, bare legs and the expanse of skin between her mostly covered breasts.

He stood and embraced her with a deep kiss on the lips. Her arms snaked around his neck and she held her body close to his. I turned off the couch-side lamp. Her hips grinded against his as she moaned, “I’m glad you could come tonight.” He said, “If Des doesn’t object, I’ll stay the night as you suggested.”

She pulled away and, holding his hand, she turned to me where I sat in the reclining chair and said to me, “Tell him how thankful you will be if he stays ‘til morning.”

Her commanding tone told me how she wished me to respond. I said, “You would be doing me a favor. I need you to fuck my wife like I never could.” She had told me months before she wanted me to tell him those approximate words “sometime,” and this seemed the right moment. I went on, “My wife needs you more than me tonight. I’m grateful you’re willing and able.”

Perhaps some men would have used the moment to put on a macho act. He didn’t. He said, “You two are our best friends. That’s the friendliest thing two people can do.” I was about to respond to his comment but my wife turned and led him by the hand to our bedroom. My heart pounded like a hammer on a roof as I heard the door close behind them.

I waited a half hour, long enough for the two to undress and him to go down on my wife until she was screaming. I left my clothes on the guest room bed and listened outside our marital bedroom door as he was madly fucking her. Their gasps, moans and wails signaled their depth of passion. I didn’t need smoke signals to know his big cock was slamming into her cunt like a jackhammer.

I stroked my dick, slowly increasing the tempo as my wife’s cries rose in intensity. More than a half hour passed, interjected by occasional silences, periodic screams and grunts. More than once, my wife muttered, “Oh fuck, it’s so good!” and “Fuck me, fuck me!” Twice, she bawled, “I’m cumming,” and “Oh my god!” Ultimately, he groaned and announced with a profound growl, “I’m cumming too.” She cried out, “Oh yeah, oh yeah, cum inside my pussy.” A rustle of sheets was followed by minutes of silence. I leaned my shoulder against the door jamb and ejaculated into a tissue.

I’m unsure how many times I was awakened throughout the night by their fervent outbursts, but I’m sure the two were more than making up for the time they would be apart next week. Gigi has said she intends to cut back to about once a month for each of her three guys. That may be fine with her two younger fuckbuddies, but I don’t think that’s going to work for her boss. She had attempted to do that in the past but couldn’t stay away from him that long. She hasn’t said it just that way, but it became clear her needs don’t work on a schedule. She loses all control when he’s fucking her and she orgasms repeatedly.

That’s no problem for me. I like it. I’m never “denied” unless she is too sore for sex after fucking another, and that isn’t a frequent occurrence.

This morning, I heard them talking in the bedroom. I looked aside at the bedside clock. It was 4:30 a.m. I got out of bed naked and walked across the hall. The door was open, so apparently one or the other had been out of the room at some time during the night.

Their backs were to me. My wife stood alongside the bed, her hands pressed against the mattress to brace herself. Her legs were spread as he fucked her in slow strokes from behind. In the dimness of our bedroom, the plug-in nightlight glistened on drops of perspiration at the back of his shoulders like diamonds on a jeweler’s cloth. My wife’s buttocks bumped back against his stomach.

He said, “I’ll miss you those days you’re gone next week.” She responded, “I wish you were going with me. We could fuck every night. But we will make up for it when I return Friday.” I’m sure they will. I’m taking her to the airport Tuesday morning, but he will pick her up when she returns Friday and the two of them will be fucking that night at his mountain cottage before he brings her home Saturday morning. I eagerly agreed to that when she asked if I minded her coming home a day later. My response was, “You should never turn down your boss,” but she surely knew before asking I would be thrilled knowing they would be screwing that night.

I curled my hand around my dick and jerked off slowly in rhythm with their fucking. She said to him, “Your cock is the best.” He asked if she really meant that. She moaned, saying she had never known what sex with a large dick could be like until meeting him. She whimpered, “I need it so much.” Her comment clearly excited him. His hips thrust rapidly against her buttocks with loud slaps of flesh on flesh. She whined, “Oh fuck yeah,” followed by grunts of “Mmmph!” and “Unhhh!” He announced he was cumming again and she cried out that she loved him cumming inside her cunt.

About an hour later, she left him in bed where he had fallen asleep and walked naked into the room where I lay on the guest bed. I was still awake. She sat alongside me and said, “Thank you for being so agreeable last night.” Although knowing the answer, I asked if it was a “good night” for her. She smiled and said, “Oh yeah. I’ll tell you all about it later.” She nudged me to turn onto my stomach and gave me a rubdown as she chatted.

I turned onto my back as she massaged my legs. I had masturbated three times during the night while listening to their hot activity across the hallway. For that reason, my three-and-a-half-inch- soft tool didn’t become erect. By comparison, I’m told her boss’ cock when soft is near the length of my six-inches when I’m hard. That’s one of her reasons she enjoys giving him oral sex to bring it to full attention.

We turned our heads aside as her boss tapped on the door jamb and walked in to sit on the opposite side of the bed. He offered me another unnecessary “thanks.” He nodded toward Gigi and said, “You’re the luckiest guy I know to have this woman.” I responded, “I think about that all the time,” and she grinned and leaned to kiss me on the lips.

We dressed and he said he was going home to change to comfortable clothes and join his family and their nanny at the cottage in the mountains. My wife kissed him at the doorway and we walked him to his car. He reminded me about his Wednesday night invitation while my wife’s away and said his wife would like to go out someplace with me Tuesday or Thursday night if I’m free. I told him I’d phone her this weekend and she and I will work something out.

Neither he nor my wife needed to remind me that her boss’ wife and I can’t fuck if when she and I get together next week. I most likely will invite her to our home where she and I can fool around naked as we usually do when we’re along together. Aside from my wife, his wife Lorri is my favorite companion.

At our breakfast table, I didn’t tell her I overheard their intimate conversation this morning. I asked what sort of things they talk about when they’re together. I was pleased when she told me everything she could recall, including the remarks I heard from each of them this morning. She laughed when I admitted overhearing that part of their conversation.

I asked what she thought about an internet video we had watched earlier in the week on “hotwife training.” She supposed those techniques would work for some wives who are interested but added, “I think I trained myself, then trained you.” When I asked what she meant, she reminded me of her first secret affair that was the impetus for her to agree to fucking other men. She said, “You have said I ‘fell’ into it when circumstances came about that I couldn’t resist. The way I see it is that I just wanted to fuck my former coworker. When I felt he was ready, I led him on. And you’re not exactly the same guy now as you were at that time. I learned over time to give you what you want while I’m getting what I want.”

She went on a while with that, but her message was about the same, just with more detail. We haven’t before had a discussion about that in the same way. I think she’s right. She’s more in control of her and our sex lives than I commonly think. And I like it.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:26 am

Des - can you share the link to this hotwife training video?

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:11 am

Since Gigi started hotwifing in the open, after you two had a talk about her cheating, how long has she gone at one time without sleeping with someone else and what were the circumstances? Since I've been reading your posts, I'm left with the feeling that she is on a schedule, just not one clearly defined by the days of the week. I haven't charted anything for proof, but my guess is that she rarely goes more than a week without seeing someone. Have there been periods where she has gone multiple weeks or a month or more without seeing Mr. Bossman or someone else and if so, how did each of you respond during those periods? I remember you mentioning how at various times there have been talks between you two about her slowing down after periods of increased activity, talks that each of you have initiated. Have there been talks about her speeding up after periods of less activity? I think there is a sweet spot with every couple in terms of how much extra curricular activity works for them and my guess is that for you two, that sweet spot is greater than her stated target of once per month with each guy, Bossman being somewhat excluded from that limitation.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:31 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:26 am
Des - can you share the link to this hotwife training video?
Actually, we watched a series of videos that night. Gigi was searching around for videos on convincing a spouse. Her friend Jean had told her when visiting with my wife a few minutes at the bank that she wished she knew a way to open up to her husband about their mutual sexual exploits so they could openly communicate like we do. For the past couple of years for that couple, it's been an unspoken do-what-you-want but don't-tell-me-about-it relationship. My wife said she would give it some thought and get back with her.

She came across a few videos and websites that she believed could help Jean but also found some hotwife/cuckold training videos for husbands to convince their wives to have sex with other men. I found a few she and I had watched after your message here but the links aren't dot-coms that I can summarize.

You can put the following terms in a search engine and find some of the ones she and I watched:
"Breed Your Wife: Training Guide Hotwife & Cuckold"
"Make Your Wife Watch This If You Wanna Be Cuckold"
"Cuckold Training for White Couples"
-- and, of course, more general terms like "talking wife (or husband) into hotwife" or "how to convince my wife to fuck other men"

The ones we found were complete with captions for step by step instructions on convincing a wife or husband to allow wife to fuck others with the husband's permission.Gigi has since talked with Jean and gave her some personal suggestions along with the video info. Jean said, "I think I can do that." We haven't heard back from her yet.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:38 am

samlowen wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:11 am
Since Gigi started hotwifing in the open, after you two had a talk about her cheating, how long has she gone at one time without sleeping with someone else and what were the circumstances? Since I've been reading your posts, I'm left with the feeling that she is on a schedule, just not one clearly defined by the days of the week. I haven't charted anything for proof, but my guess is that she rarely goes more than a week without seeing someone. Have there been periods where she has gone multiple weeks or a month or more without seeing Mr. Bossman or someone else and if so, how did each of you respond during those periods? I remember you mentioning how at various times there have been talks between you two about her slowing down after periods of increased activity, talks that each of you have initiated. Have there been talks about her speeding up after periods of less activity? I think there is a sweet spot with every couple in terms of how much extra curricular activity works for them and my guess is that for you two, that sweet spot is greater than her stated target of once per month with each guy, Bossman being somewhat excluded from that limitation.
In the earlier years, it was a lot more than once a week with a variety of guys and way too many weekends for me. She now keeps most weekends free and is less interested in meeting new men (not that she's opposed to that, but she's staying busy with her regular guys).

Youre right that she is with one or the other about weekly if not more, sometimes overnight, often just a couple of hours. We have had periods at times where she will go two or three weeks without sex with others but I have never encouraged her to do it more often during those breaks. If some time goes by that she doesn't have an extramarital date, I'm entertained by her stories that go back to high school, even if I have heard them before. Often, she will mention something of interest in a previously told story I hadn't heard before. And, of course, we fuck a lot during those times, which is why I suppose I haven't been one to encourage any particular outing. She has guys she can call she hasn't seen in a while if that comes about again, and it's rare that any don't have the time when she wants.

Sometimes, circumstances dictate what she does. If one of her guys phones and wants to see her (not always for sex but most often for that), she tries to accommodate them but can't always do that at certain times.

Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:13 am

Des writes: Although he denies he had anything to do with her promotions, claiming it was the governing board’s decision, she knows that wouldn’t have come about without his recommendations.

I have wondered if it is because she is a woman she as not attained board level, she seems to have a commanding personality, Is I believe the top staff member to introduce new valuable clients, and displays the authority of a leader. has there been no vacancies?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:01 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:09 am
Sunday morning - (Almost all that has happened Thursday up to now): My wife went for a run through the wooded path across the road at the end of our street and said she should be back in about an hour. I wasn’t up for that long a jog this early.

As those who have been following our thread for a while know, some have expressed their suspicion that either there is little or no romance between my wife and me or that our life lacks some advantages of monogamous couples. The day-to-day relationship is admittedly different from that of a more ordinary couple but perhaps difficult to understand for those not in some form of open marriage.

In our opinions, the communication and trust isn’t just different from those in monogamy but actually better than most we know. Some researchers estimate that up to half of all spouses have sex with at least one other person throughout their marriages. Admitting that to another often ends up in permanent emotional separation, extensive counseling or, at worst, divorce.

Our conversation Thursday night is as good an example as any of what our lives are like.

We had just gone to bed around nine-fifteen when I asked my wife if she would change anything about her sexual life with others. She said, “Not now. If you go back three or four years, there have been a few guys I’d have preferred not to meet.” I knew the few to who she referred. One was crude in language, another unreliable when dates were set up, and some were problematic or had incompatible personalities or interests. She said, “If I had a time machine, I would have gone about meeting others differently back then.”

She said, “But not now. Why did you ask?” I had no reason other than wanting to make sure she’s fine with it and not doing anything just for me. Her explanation of why she likes things the way they now are made sense. Among other advantages, her three most regular guys usually have more staying power than I do, but she added, “The way I see it is their ‘services’ work out for you and me.” Other guys almost always have more enthusiasm than a wife would anticipate from someone to who she has been married a while.

Neither of us refers to her boss or two student friends as ‘bulls,’ but that’s a useful definition for guys who satisfy my wife’s sexual needs. Six years ago, when I persisted in my attempts to convince her to fuck other men, she was confused and resistant. But when she finally agreed, she changed. Then later, when her boss began fucking her, her libido went into hyper-drive. She didn’t then admit to me that “size” was important, But secretly, she found that his penis being so much bigger than mine gave her thrills she before could only have imagined. She doesn’t tell me that I cannot measurably compare to his advantages, but I recognize it’s an unspoken reality. That isn’t a complaint. It’s exactly what I want for her.

For the most part, her sexual partners are available at her convenience and preference, unlike the relations between most married couples. Her boss is an occasional exception to that; she rarely turns him down because of some other conflicting interest when he wants to get together with her. The difference is that he is, after all, her boss. For many reasons, it’s hard to turn down a boss. She has rarely told him, “I can’t tonight,” unless she has another responsibility of unusual importance. Although he denies he had anything to do with her promotions, claiming it was the governing board’s decision, she knows that wouldn’t have come about without his recommendations and evaluations. And, of course, she works with him and for him every working day.

He isn’t just her superior; everyone who works at the bank is responsible to him. Unless someone wished to appeal to the board of directors, which none have ever had the spirit to do, there’s nowhere else to go. She laughed when mentioning that and added, “And I won’t be going to the board to tell them I don’t feel like fucking him on some particular day.”

She has heard my follow-up question before but I asked again anyway, “Is sex with your guys better than with me?” She grinned, held a thumb and finger a couple inches apart, and said, “Maybe a little.” I held my hands a yard apart and said, “I think maybe a lot.” She giggled at that and said, “Okay, sometimes, sure.” By now, I was hard as a rock. I parted her legs and guided my dickhead to the breach of her pussy. I whispered, “Tell me about the last time either was better than me.”

She gave me the choice between the last time her boss fucked her or the previous weekend when her two young guys were at our home. The times of her choices were instructive. If her example was the “last” times, that pretty much means they’re all better, every time. I liked that. My mind swirled and my dick throbbed. I asked her to tell me about her boss.

As I was fucking her, she said I’m right in saying she likes his big cock. She can cum in thirty seconds when having sex with him. I reminded her she has said the same about her two younger boyfriends. She smiled and said, “Yeah, it’s a different dynamic. They’re very enthusiastic. I sometimes think of them as stepsons I can teach and control.” She reached for my dick and stroked it as she said, “Makes me hot, Kemo Sabi.”

In her view, her boss’ thickness and length is something for which she’s genetically hard-wired, a need inherited from the earliest humans. She suspects the ancient cavemen with the biggest cocks had first choice of available women. If that’s true, I assume I would have been somewhere in the middle of the pack when my turn came to choose. So maybe I have been lucky. My good fortune of discovering this particular wife has been like winning the lottery.

She was in the middle of her hot story after about ten minutes of fucking when the phone rang. She turned her head aside to the bedside table, glanced at the phone’s ID, and said, “It’s my boss.” I was about to withdraw but she said, “Don’t pull out,” and punched the speaker-button to answer with a cheery, “Hi, Mr. (last name).”

It may seem odd to some that the two address the other, even when fucking, as “Mister” and “Mrs.” As intense as their sexual connection is, that’s one of the ways the two maintain a certain emotional distance between them. There’s a running joke between them where she occasionally calls him “Doctor” after having sex because he’s so good at it. The first time she told me about that, she had joked to him the expertise with which he fucks is like a “doctor of sexology.” He thought her remark was hilarious and that has since been an ongoing title after remarkably sizzling encounters. I personally think all their fuckings would fit that description; but she occasionally begins her narratives to me in various ways by saying, “Last night was really good.” So I figure she probably called him “Dr.” on those nights.

Her boss said, “Hope I didn’t interrupt anything you’re doing, Mrs. (last name).”

She assured him he hadn’t and had all the time to talk he needed. He gave her some compliments about her performance the past few days in light of the increased loan pressures and added, “I’ll miss you the few days you’re out of town next week.” She said she would miss him too. She will be out of town three days beginning Tuesday and returning Friday. He asked if she could work him in for a visit the next few days.

We have no plans and left the timing up to him. He said Saturday would be best if that works for her. His wife, their kids and their nanny will be staying at their mountain cottage next Thursday through Sunday and he plans to join them Sunday morning.

She mentioned I would be home that evening (last night) and suggested he come over anytime between six and seven-thirty. They settled on six-thirty. He said he would probably stay a couple of hours, but she told him he could stay the night if he wished and I would sleep in the guest room.

She hung up the phone and went on with her story. She said she found it exciting talking to him while my dick was planted firmly in her cunt. So did I. I increased my tempo and she discontinued her story, moaning and screaming as she was cumming. With the image in my mind of his oversized cock to be inside my wife the following night, I ejaculated soon after.

He arrived at our home last night around six-forty-five. Gigi was still getting dressed and I answered the door. We talked while awaiting her to come out and he asked if I wanted to come by their home a night my wife was away next weeks. He, his wife and their nanny and I will get together Wednesday for drinks and conversation. The nanny, a friend and neighbor of their former nanny, was informed by the former nanny of the sexual relationship between him and my wife. The newest nanny had told them she was pleased to know about her employer’s relationship with the “woman working for him,” because she could cover for him with the kids and others when necessary. As did their former nanny, she assured the couple that married people having “social samlag” with others was common in her country. My evening with them next week should be “interesting,” to say the least. I’m curious as to whether the woman has also had “samlag” with married men as did her boss’ former nanny, but I’m unsure whether there might be an appropriate moment to inquire about that.

My wife most often wears slacks or pants suits but last night walked into the living room in a short, white cotton skirt topped with a white blouse tied at the waist. I don’t know the effect the outfit had on her boss but my dick swelled as I took in the sight of her long, bare legs and the expanse of skin between her mostly covered breasts.

He stood and embraced her with a deep kiss on the lips. Her arms snaked around his neck and she held her body close to his. I turned off the couch-side lamp. Her hips grinded against his as she moaned, “I’m glad you could come tonight.” He said, “If Des doesn’t object, I’ll stay the night as you suggested.”

She pulled away and, holding his hand, she turned to me where I sat in the reclining chair and said to me, “Tell him how thankful you will be if he stays ‘til morning.”

Her commanding tone told me how she wished me to respond. I said, “You would be doing me a favor. I need you to fuck my wife like I never could.” She had told me months before she wanted me to tell him those approximate words “sometime,” and this seemed the right moment. I went on, “My wife needs you more than me tonight. I’m grateful you’re willing and able.”

Perhaps some men would have used the moment to put on a macho act. He didn’t. He said, “You two are our best friends. That’s the friendliest thing two people can do.” I was about to respond to his comment but my wife turned and led him by the hand to our bedroom. My heart pounded like a hammer on a roof as I heard the door close behind them.

I waited a half hour, long enough for the two to undress and him to go down on my wife until she was screaming. I left my clothes on the guest room bed and listened outside our marital bedroom door as he was madly fucking her. Their gasps, moans and wails signaled their depth of passion. I didn’t need smoke signals to know his big cock was slamming into her cunt like a jackhammer.

I stroked my dick, slowly increasing the tempo as my wife’s cries rose in intensity. More than a half hour passed, interjected by occasional silences, periodic screams and grunts. More than once, my wife muttered, “Oh fuck, it’s so good!” and “Fuck me, fuck me!” Twice, she bawled, “I’m cumming,” and “Oh my god!” Ultimately, he groaned and announced with a profound growl, “I’m cumming too.” She cried out, “Oh yeah, oh yeah, cum inside my pussy.” A rustle of sheets was followed by minutes of silence. I leaned my shoulder against the door jamb and ejaculated into a tissue.

I’m unsure how many times I was awakened throughout the night by their fervent outbursts, but I’m sure the two were more than making up for the time they would be apart next week. Gigi has said she intends to cut back to about once a month for each of her three guys. That may be fine with her two younger fuckbuddies, but I don’t think that’s going to work for her boss. She had attempted to do that in the past but couldn’t stay away from him that long. She hasn’t said it just that way, but it became clear her needs don’t work on a schedule. She loses all control when he’s fucking her and she orgasms repeatedly.

That’s no problem for me. I like it. I’m never “denied” unless she is too sore for sex after fucking another, and that isn’t a frequent occurrence.

This morning, I heard them talking in the bedroom. I looked aside at the bedside clock. It was 4:30 a.m. I got out of bed naked and walked across the hall. The door was open, so apparently one or the other had been out of the room at some time during the night.

Their backs were to me. My wife stood alongside the bed, her hands pressed against the mattress to brace herself. Her legs were spread as he fucked her in slow strokes from behind. In the dimness of our bedroom, the plug-in nightlight glistened on drops of perspiration at the back of his shoulders like diamonds on a jeweler’s cloth. My wife’s buttocks bumped back against his stomach.

He said, “I’ll miss you those days you’re gone next week.” She responded, “I wish you were going with me. We could fuck every night. But we will make up for it when I return Friday.” I’m sure they will. I’m taking her to the airport Tuesday morning, but he will pick her up when she returns Friday and the two of them will be fucking that night at his mountain cottage before he brings her home Saturday morning. I eagerly agreed to that when she asked if I minded her coming home a day later. My response was, “You should never turn down your boss,” but she surely knew before asking I would be thrilled knowing they would be screwing that night.

I curled my hand around my dick and jerked off slowly in rhythm with their fucking. She said to him, “Your cock is the best.” He asked if she really meant that. She moaned, saying she had never known what sex with a large dick could be like until meeting him. She whimpered, “I need it so much.” Her comment clearly excited him. His hips thrust rapidly against her buttocks with loud slaps of flesh on flesh. She whined, “Oh fuck yeah,” followed by grunts of “Mmmph!” and “Unhhh!” He announced he was cumming again and she cried out that she loved him cumming inside her cunt.

About an hour later, she left him in bed where he had fallen asleep and walked naked into the room where I lay on the guest bed. I was still awake. She sat alongside me and said, “Thank you for being so agreeable last night.” Although knowing the answer, I asked if it was a “good night” for her. She smiled and said, “Oh yeah. I’ll tell you all about it later.” She nudged me to turn onto my stomach and gave me a rubdown as she chatted.

I turned onto my back as she massaged my legs. I had masturbated three times during the night while listening to their hot activity across the hallway. For that reason, my three-and-a-half-inch- soft tool didn’t become erect. By comparison, I’m told her boss’ cock when soft is near the length of my six-inches when I’m hard. That’s one of her reasons she enjoys giving him oral sex to bring it to full attention.

We turned our heads aside as her boss tapped on the door jamb and walked in to sit on the opposite side of the bed. He offered me another unnecessary “thanks.” He nodded toward Gigi and said, “You’re the luckiest guy I know to have this woman.” I responded, “I think about that all the time,” and she grinned and leaned to kiss me on the lips.

We dressed and he said he was going home to change to comfortable clothes and join his family and their nanny at the cottage in the mountains. My wife kissed him at the doorway and we walked him to his car. He reminded me about his Wednesday night invitation while my wife’s away and said his wife would like to go out someplace with me Tuesday or Thursday night if I’m free. I told him I’d phone her this weekend and she and I will work something out.

Neither he nor my wife needed to remind me that her boss’ wife and I can’t fuck if when she and I get together next week. I most likely will invite her to our home where she and I can fool around naked as we usually do when we’re along together. Aside from my wife, his wife Lorri is my favorite companion.

At our breakfast table, I didn’t tell her I overheard their intimate conversation this morning. I asked what sort of things they talk about when they’re together. I was pleased when she told me everything she could recall, including the remarks I heard from each of them this morning. She laughed when I admitted overhearing that part of their conversation.

I asked what she thought about an internet video we had watched earlier in the week on “hotwife training.” She supposed those techniques would work for some wives who are interested but added, “I think I trained myself, then trained you.” When I asked what she meant, she reminded me of her first secret affair that was the impetus for her to agree to fucking other men. She said, “You have said I ‘fell’ into it when circumstances came about that I couldn’t resist. The way I see it is that I just wanted to fuck my former coworker. When I felt he was ready, I led him on. And you’re not exactly the same guy now as you were at that time. I learned over time to give you what you want while I’m getting what I want.”

She went on a while with that, but her message was about the same, just with more detail. We haven’t before had a discussion about that in the same way. I think she’s right. She’s more in control of her and our sex lives than I commonly think. And I like it.

~ Des
Des, A lot of good insight in this post about you and Gigi. I love it and, I can readily identify with Gigi!
You two are such a great couple.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:44 pm

I omitted to say Jennifer And Marc can be found on page 4

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:15 am

solstice wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:13 am
Des writes: Although he denies he had anything to do with her promotions, claiming it was the governing board’s decision, she knows that wouldn’t have come about without his recommendations.

I have wondered if it is because she is a woman she as not attained board level, she seems to have a commanding personality, Is I believe the top staff member to introduce new valuable clients, and displays the authority of a leader. has there been no vacancies?
Hi Solstice. I hadn't recognized that as a question when I first read it. There's nowhere for her to go except her boss' position, and that won't be available until he retires in eight-and-a-half or nine years. Many others from here ane elsewhere will be competing for that. He, she and the chairwoman have discussed that as a possibility for her in personal conversations, but she prefers not to think about it. She feels she is fortunate to be just where she is.

A bank presidency is one thing, but becoming a Board member is an extremely unliikely goal. She once said to me that's like a high school tennis player dreaming of someday playing at Wimbleton; a position like that is typically held by persons of uncommon prominance. That sort of vacancy has never been a topic of consideration.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:37 am

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:15 am
solstice wrote:

Hi Solstice. I hadn't recognized that as a question when I first read it. There's nowhere for her to go except her boss' position, and that won't be available until he retires in eight-and-a-half or nine years. Many others from here ane elsewhere will be competing for that. He, she and the chairwoman have discussed that as a possibility for her in personal conversations, but she prefers not to think about it. She feels she is fortunate to be just where she is.

A bank presidency is one thing, but becoming a Board member is an extremely unliikely goal. She once said to me that's like a high school tennis player dreaming of someday playing at Wimbleton; a position like that is typically held by persons of uncommon prominance. That sort of vacancy has never been a topic of consideration.
Usually employees don't become board members. Board member isn't generally a full time job. It's usually high value share holders or predominant members of the community or industry. For example, Warren buffet is likely a member of many boards. It usually has a stipend but not regular employee benefits. Usually the president/CEO is a board member or reports to the board. Oftentimes people volunteer to serve on the board especially in the case of non-profits. Privately owned firms are slightly different with the owners being the board along with community leaders and industry experts.

In a small bank like hers, she'd make less as a board member than a employee.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:49 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:37 am
Des 31 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:15 am
solstice wrote:

Usually employees don't become board members. Board member isn't generally a full time job. It's usually high value share holders or predominant members of the community or industry. For example, Warren buffet is likely a member of many boards. It usually has a stipend but not regular employee benefits. Usually the president/CEO is a board member or reports to the board. Oftentimes people volunteer to serve on the board especially in the case of non-profits. Privately owned firms are slightly different with the owners being the board along with community leaders and industry experts.

In a small bank like hers, she'd make less as a board member than a employee.
Well stated and entirely correct. Thanks, afagehi7

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:26 am

Oh Des! why have you deserted your thread when we need you most?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:26 am

Oh Des! why have you deserted your thread when we need you most? :D

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:05 am

solstice wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:26 am
Oh Des! why have you deserted your thread when we need you most? :D
Need a few days to get back, Solstice. I intended to include an update earlier but was unsure anyone was still reading any of this. Thanks for reminding me.