Young Wife May Start Again

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
gwwkjt
Trainable

Re: Young Wife May Start Again

Unread post by gwwkjt » Tue May 05, 2020 3:16 am

Msn75 wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 6:20 pm
So you all are doing this in the middle of a pandemic? No health concerns?
these are mostly kids in their 20's, covid does not touch them. I would rather be concerned about genital herpes. Any idea if it is included in std testing that is done for you? And while you are at it, could you list which diseases are included is std tests that Brandi, Martin etc take?

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Tue May 05, 2020 8:20 am

Thank you for sharing this with us and for your honesty. It was certainly a very exciting story, but it also makes me kind of sad when I read explicitly about the interactions between you and Brandi. You summed it up pretty much in your last paragraph. You being an aftertought to Brandi, at least in the sexual area, that's indeed the sad impression someone could get regarding the last months.

I don't want to scratch further into your wound, but certainly I'm not the only one, who had more and more the impression that this whole hotwife-fantasy or Brandi simply being a slut for black cock, has become, at some point, more important to you than your marriage itself. Otherwise you probably would have acted a little differently in a couple of situations. I'm still a little baffled that you indeed ingnored the warnings and advice of various people here.

It's probably too late now anyways, but still, I continue to advice to you and Brandi to slow down with the "hotwifing", and not just only for a couple of weeks, I would say permantely. Look, I'm not saying Brandi should stop completely and once and for all "to be a slut". This obviously excites you and Brandi and principally there isn't a problem with this. I mean, it's not a problem if she hooks-up with Martin or Sam or whoever every once in a while. But Brandi meeting with them on a regular basis once a week or even multiple time a week that's certainly not smart, if not to say stupid, in my opinion.
But like I said, it's maybe too late for this anyways. There would be the huge danger that Brandi would meet with them behind your back, regarding her lying and cheating in the past.

I know, I know, I will likely be attacked from all kind of people here for being too negative. Believe me or not. I hope that everything works out for you, it's just at the beginning of your text you talked about having kids with Brandi one day in the future, I'm concerned if you continue in this kind of way and you don't slow down significantly and this rather quickly, then I think it becomes more and more unlikely that Brandi will be that woman you will have children with in a few years.

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Tue May 05, 2020 9:13 am

brandiandme wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:22 am
"He wants it to be just us. He doesn't feel okay with you watching. Is that okay?"

"What, sure, I guess."
I don't really think giving you advice is very helpful. I will just sum up what happened just so that : 50+ black dude, a loser by the sound of it, the man that is not getting his own wife's pussy fucks your wife bareback, on your own bed. Your wife has a crush on him and asks you to give them some privacy. And you let them instead of telling the guy that the only reason he is there is to provide you and Brandi some intertainment
brandiandme wrote:
Tattoo- While it's fun for her to wear temporary tats a real one is permanent and a whole other level.  This may be something we drop all together one day.  It's hard to explain your Qos tattoo to a 12 year old in another 15 year, or whenever we have kids.  
Forget about tattoo, it is no longer about it. Do you really plan on having a child with Brandi in 3 years? I would be very surprised this would happen
brandiandme wrote:
He told Brandi he was going to just tell his wife the truth and face the consequences,  but that he wanted to see her again, and again.  This is also some serious NRE for Brandi.  I'm not sure if it's with the man or just his cock, but she said it was the best one on one sex she'd ever had.  She said doesn't want me to feel hurt or mad, but she really wants sex with Sam to be a regular thing.  It also depends on how it plays out with his wife?
Really? Some boyfriend material you have found... Was it too boring with Martin and his crew? You want now to heat it up with some drama of some 50+ guy leaving his wife and having a relationship with your wife?

Terrycart79
Player

Unread post by Terrycart79 » Tue May 05, 2020 9:26 am

Well I guess we know who Brandi's daddy is now. I can't imagine her ever finding a cock that beats Sam's. Just when we thought Martin had the biggest cock ever, somehow Sam beat him. So Martin was just the season 1 "big bad" but enter Sam in season 2, and he's actually Martin's boss. Where does that leave all these other guys? Is there really any point in Brandi boning the other 2 dozen regulars she has now if nobody measures up to Sam (literally)?

I agree with the other guys, and I think you know now that you have to slow the fuck down, dude. Even if it means cutting off everyone but Sam or Martin, you can't keep bringing in all these guys. Brandi will end up either pregnant, diseased, injured, addicted to drugs, or she'll straight up leave you. That could still happen with one of those two guys, but your risk is much greater with so many guys at her beck and call.

So that's my advice, the advice you never asked for. Cut everyone off except one or two guys (if any). Talk to Brandi about your future, whether you want kids, a home in the burbs, a pet, who knows. Figure out what you guys want for real, not just talking about twigs & berries, cocks and balls. There's got to be a point where this lifestyle is a supplement to your marriage, not your whole marriage. I could be off base, cause I don't actually know you like a friend, so I don't know what you guys do outside of this forum. So I apologize if I'm assuming things.

XYAlpha

Unread post by XYAlpha » Tue May 05, 2020 9:45 am

There are several of us here that are still trying to get the OP to look at this through glasses that are not fogged over by kink and excitement.

There are events that keep occuring that show Brandi's transition - change. The OP has encouraged this and has not put anything in place to slow it down.

I appreciate that the OP fills in as many details for us that he does - which in turn brings some comments of caution. Some of us genuinely care about the OP, Brandi, and their marriage.

The wankers will be wankers...

In this recent update, I was alarmed at how easily Sam was able to get Brandi to do something she did not want to do. This has played out over and over with her dates... Him demanding that she say she loved his n***** dick... she hesitated and didn't want to. He demanded and she submitted "I love your n***** dick"

"Tell me I can have this pussy whenever I want."
"Yes, you can fuck me as much as you want..."

Really? What about considering the OP's agreement? Nope - she decided for him.

Or when she stated that she was black cock only and Sam asked her about the OP and she responded, "He gets a free pass, only because we are married."

Not that she likes sex with him, not that she loves him, it's "only because we are married!"

Uh-Oh....

All these men can do whatever they want with Brandi.

"Where do you want my nut? You want me to breed you"?
"Yes, breed me Sam, fill my pussy!"

Enough said.

For the OP, I would never leave her alone when you travel again. You will not like what you come back to.

And for what it's worth, I agree with all the cautions you are receiving, again, from others in the Forum!

XY
Last edited by XYAlpha on Tue May 05, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UtridOfAustin
Virgin

Unread post by UtridOfAustin » Tue May 05, 2020 1:01 pm

Wish I was in the OP's shoes with Brandi. They have a great thing going.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Wed May 06, 2020 9:04 am

I think things get said in the “heat of the moment” that aren’t always exactly true. It can happen during an argument or sex or any intense situation. A rational mind can sometimes get switched off. I’m not saying I know that’s why Brandi says what she says, none of us know because we don’t know her. I’m just saying it’s not uncommon during sex to say things because it’s hot at the time. My wife will say things to me during sex that are untrue just because she knows it’ll turn me on. Whose to say that’s not what’s going on with Brandi?

gwwkjt
Trainable

Unread post by gwwkjt » Thu May 07, 2020 4:08 am

I don't really know why Brandi feels an attraction to Sam. The big cock itself is hardly a novelty to her and the rest of this man seems hardly interesting. Why she wanted him to spend the night and is looking forward to meeting him again is really beyond me. Martin and co would fit her needs so much better

Terrycart79
Player

Unread post by Terrycart79 » Thu May 07, 2020 6:44 am

A lot of people say some freaky stuff during sex. We all know it usually enhances the experience. I don't think it's fair to judge someone based on pillow talk, but I understand what you are saying. Brandi definitely has no control over her sexual appetite. I wish my wife had even 25% of that type of sexual desire and drive.

Claireandcarl
Experienced

Unread post by Claireandcarl » Thu May 07, 2020 9:07 am

Tryn wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:04 am
I think things get said in the “heat of the moment” that aren’t always exactly true. It can happen during an argument or sex or any intense situation. A rational mind can sometimes get switched off. I’m not saying I know that’s why Brandi says what she says, none of us know because we don’t know her. I’m just saying it’s not uncommon during sex to say things because it’s hot at the time. My wife will say things to me during sex that are untrue just because she knows it’ll turn me on. Whose to say that’s not what’s going on with Brandi?
Don't think it makes any sense to bring up rational thinking. It's not just about what Brandi says when she has sex, or what Brandiandme says when he sees her having sex. It is about everything that has led them to where they are right now. Generally it is rather short-term gain and sexual kinks that dominate their life and marriage.

[edit] spelling of the names
Last edited by Claireandcarl on Thu May 07, 2020 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Claireandcarl
Experienced

Unread post by Claireandcarl » Thu May 07, 2020 9:38 am

XYAlpha wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 9:45 am
There are several of us here that are still trying to get the OP to look at this through glasses that are not fogged over by kink and excitement.

There are events that keep occuring that show Brandi's transition - change. The OP has encouraged this and has not put anything in place to slow it down.

I appreciate that the OP fills in as many details for us that he does - which in turn brings some comments of caution. Some of us genuinely care about the OP, Brandi, and their marriage.

The wankers will be wankers...

In this recent update, I was alarmed at how easily Sam was able to get Brandi to do something she did not want to do. This has played out over and over with her dates... Him demanding that she say she loved his n***** dick... she hesitated and didn't want to. He demanded and she submitted "I love your n***** dick"

"Tell me I can have this pussy whenever I want."
"Yes, you can fuck me as much as you want..."

Really? What about considering the OP's agreement? Nope - she decided for him.

Or when she stated that she was black cock only and Sam asked her about the OP and she responded, "He gets a free pass, only because we are married."

Not that she likes sex with him, not that she loves him, it's "only because we are married!"

Uh-Oh....

All these men can do whatever they want with Brandi.

"Where do you want my nut? You want me to breed you"?
"Yes, breed me Sam, fill my pussy!"

Enough said.

For the OP, I would never leave her alone when you travel again. You will not like what you come back to.

And for what it's worth, I agree with all the cautions you are receiving, again, from others in the Forum!

XY
XYAlpha - couldn't have said it better!

What can we say? Brandiandme has brought it up on several occasions that he has "begun" to reflect, see the problems, see the dangers and so on. But nothing happens! On the contrary, they live out their LS even harder, with more men etc. Sad, but unfortunately true. Brandiandme justifies and persuades himself everything by his conviction that this is what he wants, its about his kink, it's so f***g hot, it's like a drug and so on.

Personally, I think neither Brandi nor Brandiandme can't handle the situation themselves. If they genuinely care about each other, about their marriage, about their health (midle and long-term perspective), I honestly think they need to seek professional help. It's not about having to quit their LS, but gaining control of it. I can understand that they think they have control. Or that they can solve it between them. Again, I'm pretty convinced they can't. Possibly they can find solutions on their own, but probably that are the same as they would put a small patch on a leg that is cut off and bleeds profusely.

But ultimately I am not sure if Brandi and/or Brandiandme believe they have problems of this size as several of us here in the thred think they have.

[edit] spelling of the names

/CC

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri May 08, 2020 3:15 pm

On one side I agree with what other people have already said, someone shouldn't overinterpreting what someone others says during sex or "in the heat of the moment", it doesn't necessarily reflect the true feelings of a person.
That being said, I must also underline that this one sentence of Brandi: "...He gets a free pass, only because we are married..." has been indeed quite hurtful and ugly towards you, in my opinion. And I think she didn't say this during sex, but during "normal" conversation, what makes it in a way even more worse.

This makes me indeed concerned for you. Excuse me if I repeat it again, but I really ask myself what this all means for Brandi's true sexual desire and lust for your person? Does she ever orgasm when you penetrate her with your cock? I'm sure that Brandi will continue to have sex with you regularly, but does she do this because she truely desires you physically and sexually? Or does she only do this because she feels a certain "obligation" to you as your wife and she wants you to be happy? Well, if it's the later that would be pretty much the defination of a "pity fuck" and that wouldbe very sad.. I know there are some husbands, who are getting of on this, to be a pity fuck for their wives. But I assume you're not one of them and you desire that Brandi truely desires you sexually?

I don't know, it's of course only your decision what you'll do, but I would strongly recommend to you and Brandi to concentrate and the sex just between you two and forget for a certain period of time all "the other stuff" with Sam, Martin and all these other guys.
And then even later, I can only agree to what MaxCargo said, if you and Brandi engage in this "Hotwife-lifestyle" every once in a while, no problem. But to make this a regular thing I doubt that this is such a smart idea and healthy for your marriage in the longterm. Brandi meeting with Sam or Martin regularly, sorry, that's not good. But this all is if course only my opinion.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri May 08, 2020 11:56 pm

Y'all have repeatedly warned the OP. He's heard your warnings and is going his own direction. Why don't we stop downing him all the time and just enjoy his stories for what they are.

How about we make a contract:
Everyone - quit slamming the OP about the same shit story after story?
OP - when/if it crashes and burns like a dumpster fire promise to not disappear and tell us about it and accept some "told you so"?

Can we do that?

OP - this new (old) guy Sam - have you figured out what it is about him that has Brandi so wild that she wants him to be her BF? Other than a major pork steak he seems rather lame. Any news on what happened with him and his wife? If his wife approves maybe he'd make a good BF? I think y'all should get her a regular friend with benefits/BF as opposed to all these different people.

You said you were going to get some pics. How is that project coming along?

Claireandcarl
Experienced

Unread post by Claireandcarl » Sat May 09, 2020 3:55 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:56 pm
Y'all have repeatedly warned the OP. He's heard your warnings and is going his own direction. Why don't we stop downing him all the time and just enjoy his stories for what they are.

How about we make a contract:
Everyone - quit slamming the OP about the same shit story after story?
OP - when/if it crashes and burns like a dumpster fire promise to not disappear and tell us about it and accept some "told you so"?

Can we do that?

OP - this new (old) guy Sam - have you figured out what it is about him that has Brandi so wild that she wants him to be her BF? Other than a major pork steak he seems rather lame. Any news on what happened with him and his wife? If his wife approves maybe he'd make a good BF? I think y'all should get her a regular friend with benefits/BF as opposed to all these different people.

You said you were going to get some pics. How is that project coming along?
afagehi7 - I do get your point but i don't agree with you on everything.

Agrees that comments should be on a civilized level. In the same time. If you, as a reader, consider that there can be a high risk that someone (mainly Brandi) can get hurt (physically and/or psychic), I think it is okay and/or responsible to address it. Of course, it can be addressed in different ways, from suggesting that; "OP could cover himself in peanut butter and suck dicks" to "suggest they take a break in LS". But as I said, as long it´s on a civilized level and not let our own frustration (if we feel that way) over OP's story be projected on OP. Of course, it is and always will be up to OP and Brandi what they choose to do!

I personally cannot say that I enjoy OP´s story in terms that I find the reading as "funny" or gives me a turn on. However I do enjoy OP´s story as I find it fascinating, like as one can appreciate a reality show, so I really appreciate that OP invites us to follow his and Brandi's escapades.

If/when OP crash it and burns like a dumpster fire I think it is entirely up to him to decide if he wants or has the energy to tell us about it or be active in the forum.

//CC

Terrycart79
Player

Unread post by Terrycart79 » Sat May 09, 2020 11:23 am

Lol “a major pork steak”

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Sun May 10, 2020 9:02 am

Looking forward to an update on this one!

wpaman
Experienced

Unread post by wpaman » Sun May 10, 2020 9:46 am

The mental illness is strong in this thread.

sterling94803
Trainable

Unread post by sterling94803 » Mon May 11, 2020 7:36 pm

just found this thread. i am really looking forward to more updates!!! would love to see some pictures even if they were headless especially with sam!!!
i really like how you have given a full description of how it all came about and what happened! i had a girlfriend that i shared with my best friend when he became single. it was great fun hearing about their adventures and our threesomes were amazing. mark and i really enjoyed it for several years. i have been cheated on by my first wife and what i didnt like about the cheating was the lying. i kept telling her i was ok with sharing her but not being kept left out of a part of her life. she didnt get it and eventually we split because she kept cheating. trust issues are not good in a marriage. i had a casual girlfriend after that that had other boyfriends and she finally realized that i enjoyed her sexuality and liked that she was having sex with others. eventually she got so she would come see me shortly after having someone else cum in her because she realized how much i liked going second. it was great fun and lasted a couple of years until she got really serious about someone else. so i really get how you feel about it. it is good to listen to the comments however take them with a grain of salt because this is you and your wifes life and adventure. right now it is all new and exciting and it will change to some degree in time. disregard the most negative replies. i envy you! young, beautiful, great figure, very sexual, and now being completely open with you! you hit the jackpot with this woman!

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Wed May 13, 2020 11:10 am

No updates in 9 days. Hope everything is OK

Terrycart79
Player

Unread post by Terrycart79 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:05 am

There are only two explanations for such an absence:

1) Brandi left him for Sam
2) He's busy getting fucked by Sam now too.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Thu May 14, 2020 4:16 am

Terrycart79 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 4:05 am

Well, I admit I also disagree with a lot what the OP did and find it concerning, but there is no need to be offensive.

Statements like above are often the reason why an OP disappear, and that's kind of sad.

I hope everything is well for him.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu May 14, 2020 7:22 am

MaxCargo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 4:16 am
Terrycart79 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 4:05 am

Well, I admit I also disagree with a lot what the OP did and find it concerning, but there is no need to be offensive.

Statements like above are often the reason why an OP disappear, and that's kind of sad.

I hope everything is well for him.
I totally agree with you Max!!!! Terrycart79's comments are quite negative, almost to the point of aggressive and are not in keeping with the intent, as I understand the purpose, of this website. We can all do without that kind of negativity. Bashing someone in that manner without any actual knowledge of the situation is simply rude.

Rascal

XYAlpha

Unread post by XYAlpha » Thu May 14, 2020 9:23 am

I agree with Max and Rascal. As much as we offer unsolicited advice and are sometimes negative, none of us want anything bad to happen to the OP, Brandi, or their marriage.

I hope all is OK.

XY

brudan13
Trainable

Unread post by brudan13 » Thu May 14, 2020 10:48 am

I am happy to see I am not the only person missing new updates. I hope everything is great with brandiandme. I do not think at this moment in time Brandi could be exclusive to one man, she seems to crave variety.

Terrycart79
Player

Unread post by Terrycart79 » Sun May 17, 2020 5:31 pm

Guys I’m really sorry. I was just kidding with what I said but I realize I forgot to include a smilie, a “haha” or “lol”. My post was meant to suggest extreme & unlikely outcomes. My bad...