My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Scotch98
Player

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Scotch98 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:17 am

Wow, Des, A great Detailed account of Gigi and Beau's first night together and I do love all of the details. Your description brought Visions of Gigi and Beau fucking and I am sure they are beautiful together. Like solstice I can't help but wonder if the guy at the sub shop will get a shot at Gigi which would be really awesome although maybe a little dangerous in a small town but so exciting.... I can't wait to hear more of the time w/ Beau.... Thanks for sharing this and I hope you have a great day thinking about what is transpiring between Beau and Gigi.... :whip: :twisted:

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu May 28, 2020 5:21 am

I too like you telling of your interaction with Gigi, and I have no doubt that your's is a deep and loving relationship,the icing on the cake would be if your darling wife would bring her own take on the lifestyle to us, not underestimating the clarity that we can hear in her voice in your detailed reports.
Hope you can concentrate on your work during her absence.
Alex.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 28, 2020 6:39 am

Serrand wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:31 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 6:43 am

We each recognize our needs are dissimilar to those in monogamous marriages, but the emotional depth and intensity within our marital relationship has become better as time has gone by.
~ Des
As many others certainly already have said it, you're a very talented writer, I can see why you do this professionally.
You talked about the emotional depth and intensity within your and Gigi's marriage, but that's actually what I miss a little in your texts when it just about you and Gigi for a change. I just would wish that you would sometimes share a little more, well, I don't know how I should express it, but more of "the love-making" between you and Gigi. I hope you aren't angry when I say this, and you said a few others already have asked about this before, when I read your texts I can feel that without a doubt that Gigi sees you certainly as her best friend and confident but sometimes I'm unsure about Gigi's "desperation", in a positive sense, for you, that she also feels a huge passion and desire for you.
Of course that's only my problem and doesn't need to bother you, maybe I simply ask too much of you.

At last, I hope you're not mad when I repeat my question from the last. You didn't really say anything about this. I know this are just theoretical or hypothetical questions and maybe not easy for you to answer. But, If you would have said to Gigi to forget what you have said before, that you desire to have full sex with her before her depature, that you need to feel the emotional connection with her in this kind of way, would have had Gigi sex with you without hesitation? Even a step further, if you would have solicited her to call off her trip do you think she would have done it? Just one last questions what is actually the exact date when you and Gigi had sex the last time? How much do you actually desire to have sex with Gigi yourself again?

Again, excuse me for bothering, and having the patience to read my post.
Yeah, I'm sure I miss including a lot in these random postings. Even when I once was a reporter, writing every detail was cumbersome, and usually unnecessary, and journalizing our lives is even more so in that so much happens with almost every day. You're right, a lot is left out here so I (mostly) stick to the topics generally found on the Hotwives board. The last time she and I had intercourse was May 9, but we fooled around a few times and she masturbated me twice while telling me some of the current and older stories past.

Your term "desperation" is understandable if you mean her desire for sex. I would call it "enthusiasm," but there's no question her sexual need and capacity are somewhat greater than that of what I think would be for the average married woman. If I had made a scene about having sex with her before she left on her trip south, she would have acquiesced; but it had been my suggestion, not hers, and I'm not the sort to create a fit over anything. I found it exciting that she recognized not having sex for an extended time before she and Beau got together would make her more eager to fuck. It evidently worked and I liked that.

I wouldn't have wanted her to call off the trip, but she will cancel any engagement if it's important to me. So, yes, I'm sure she would have but probably wouldn't have been happy about it. Living our lives the way we do, she and I recognize that give-and-take is necessary for marital harmony. Even when she and I disagree on some things, we compromise when possible. And if neither of us can compromise, either of us - dependent upon whatever issue at the moment - goes along with whatever alternative seems the more reasonable. As to when I want to have sex with Gigi again, well, I'm planning on that tonight. It's going to be a long night and I'm as eager for that as she and Beau were about this week.

Thanks for asking. That gave me a chance to explain a few things that I often haven't thought fits within our narratives. No need to apologize for that; you wouldn't believe some of the questions and comments I receive in private messages. Your questions were reasonable, but I have encountered a lot of complainers and don't even mind receiving those. Hosts of husbands feel certain we should live our lives exactly as they do.

(With more time, I could add more context here but am on a quick break at work at the moment - but after a quick glance above, I think I responded to everything you mentioned.)

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:52 am

I’m home early from work after turning in my re-writes for the ad guys. When Gigi phoned me last night, I was on a conference call and had to call her back. She said she sent me an email but may not be able to phone last night. She and Beau were going out with a young woman whose name she pronounced “Fee” but spelled as “Fi,” who had been friends with Beau and another guy in high school. My wife knew about the woman from stories Beau had told her, but hadn’t known she was the same girl she had met at Beau’s birthday party last summer. At that time, she was attending a trade school to become a welder. She has since taken flying lessons, rents out a small plane on occasional weekends and is now attending another trade school to learn airplane mechanics. The three had been tight friends since elementary school and all were fascinated with auto mechanics and stock car races. When in high school and with the assistance of an older local mechanic known to all, they had stripped down her old Ford and converted it to a hot rod, complete with fire-breathing lake pipes.

Because I was at work, she didn’t mention her and Beau having sex the previous night. She said they woke up this morning, ran through a rack of exercises and ran a mile down the dirt road facing the family’s home. The two went for a swim in the lake behind his home and had a late breakfast before she waterskiied an hour behind the family’s boat.

I pulled up her email with an attached side profile of Beau standing naked on the boat dock. Her email included a remark, “Thought you would like to see this.” He was looking down at the water’s surface and his dick was at full staff. Couldn’t have been better than an intended pose. She was right. I liked it and imagined that tight in her cunt. Looking at the pic, I assumed they had been swimming and boating naked, but she didn’t mention that when on the phone.

Some have asked her to contribute here at times. As an alternative, here’s her email, copied and pasted as follows:

Hi Kemo Sabi!! I waterskiied today about an hour. Beau operated the boat. Sex was great last night. I slept in later than usual but was up before him and made breakfast. I’ll need to go shopping before I leave to replace some of the food we went through.

I’m not sure how late I’ll be out tonight and won’t wake you up with a phone call if we get back late. I’m taking Beau and a girl from his old high school to dinner. She wants to show me her car that she and others fixed up when in high school. She had pics of her boogie and that must have been rad to other students. It would have been great to have something like that in my school days - but I was just thrilled to get Daddy’s old pickup back then. That took me everywhere I needed to go.

Can’t wait to tell you everything. We had an interesting conversation in bed last night. I would like your opinion about that when I get home. I should be back around five or six tomorrow afternoon. I think you would like to know this has been one of my best “vacations” ever. (I thought you would like knowing that.) Wish I could have stayed longer.

Looking forward to seeing you and anxious to see Beau’s parents again on Friday. I learned why they are out of town this week. They are meeting with a tractor manufacturer and considering to become a dealer in town for the company. Beau says his parents think that might become an even better income producer than the hardware store. I think that sounds exciting. They have the best hardware place in town so that seems it has a lot of potential.

(Here’s something to think about til I get home and I’ll explain then) - Do you think Beau’s mother looks like me?

I luvvvv you.

Gigi

My wife can write better than that for work, but that’s typical of what I get in her emails. She didn’t call last night as she had mentioned as a possibility, but I’ll see her tonight and am eager to hear all that has happened on her trip. Beau’s parents had phoned me last night and say they should arrive somewhere around six to seven tomorrow night.

I wrote her back and asked her to take a pic of the girl going to dinner with them. I’m curious what she meant by her question in that email. The only resemblance I can think of is their hair is the same, or about the same color, and both are attractive. His mom has a good figure and is a little taller than average but nowhere near my wife’s height. Well, I’ll find out tonight what that was about.

Sorry, but no sex stories to include this evening. I’ll be back here when I can. I’m caught up at work and taking Friday off to be with Gigi, do I’ll be at home tomorrow to greet Beau’s parents when they arrive. Should be a great weekend for both of us.

I should be back online here in a couple of days.

~ Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu May 28, 2020 10:55 am

When I was a child in the 1940s among a mixed bag of other children's fair, the Lone Ranger was serialized in a morning matinee show for kids,it ran for approximately 15min. there was so much noise in the cinema that you could barely hear the dialogue but we all got the name Kemosabi and among kids was widely used in the school playground: There are different spellings: The Ojibwe tribe used the word Gimoozaabi meaning "he peeks" (Is Gigi inferring you are a Peeping Tom? :o

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 28, 2020 11:06 am

lionbrand wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 11:28 pm
Your thread is amazing. Thank you for sharing your story. How did you feel when your wife was presented as gf of Beau? Sorry if I asked something you have already replied. You guys rock!
It didn't occur to me to mention that. Thanks for asking. I didn't think much about that part when she told me. I know it's common for guys to talk about their girlfriends but he doesn't tell others she's married or mention her real name. He calls her by a made-up when talking about her to others but I don't know why he chose that particular name. A girl he knew in high school and before phoned him while they were fucking yesterday morning. When he mentioned "Ellie" was staying at the family's home a few days, she wanted to meet her. I was told the three went out last night but haven't yet heard more about that.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Thu May 28, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu May 28, 2020 11:10 am

I love Gigi's writing, there is a tendency in email to write in short hand to people you are close to, but Gigi writing is clear and concise.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 28, 2020 11:13 am

solstice wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:55 am
When I was a child in the 1940s among a mixed bag of other children's fair, the Lone Ranger was serialized in a morning matinee show for kids,it ran for approximately 15min. there was so much noise in the cinema that you could barely hear the dialogue but we all got the name Kemosabi and among kids was widely used in the school playground: There are different spellings: The Ojibwe tribe used the word Gimoozaabi meaning "he peeks" (Is Gigi inferring you are a Peeping Tom? :o
Thanks for mentioning that. She knew that about the tribe and the name, and I actually mentioned that here in one of our old posts. At the time, I had heard of the Lone Ranger but didn't know about Tonto and the rest. Gigi learned about the Native American meaning in a college sociology class and, because she had watched old TV reruns of that old show on a local channel when a kid, she remembered what you mentioned above. I wrote here somewhere she said it means "he who peeks," and that's why she has since called me that - meaning I had been a "watcher" when she had sex with others.

When I looked it up online at that time, I read somewhere it's believed the Kemo-Sabi term was probably made up by the script writers for an old radio show. Gigi, though, feels it's from just where you said it is. When she was maybe 8 or 10, she had a prized bow and arrow and played imaginary games with others in which she was a female Indian warrior. She has been fascinated with Native American cultures as long as I've known her, and I think that old local show of reruns had something to do with that. When searching for Tonto's name for the Lone Ranger, I found out it's now the name of a western boot manufacturer. If I ever run across reruns of the show, I'll tune in. She loved it.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Thu May 28, 2020 11:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Thu May 28, 2020 11:24 am

There is a YouTube channel called "The Lone Ranger" where you will find numerous full episodes for your viewing pleasure.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu May 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Thanks again for your quick answer. Excuse me for being a bit dense, but does Gigi return back home today Thursday or tomorrow on Friday?

You mentioned the last time you had sex with eachother was on May 9. that's indeed a while ago. Any mentioning from Gigi that she is longing to feel your dick inside of her again and longing to be connected with you in this most intimate way again? In general on such a night of a "reunion" after you both have been separated from each other for some time, how does Gigi behave towards you? I mean, for example, does she tell you, that she understands that you're curious about what has happened and what she has done, but at first she simply wants "to make love" (I know it sounds a bit corny ;)) with you her husband? Does she keep you up all night, and when it's over she desires to sleep with one leg drap over you and her head resting on your chest hearing your heartbeat?

Again excuse my many questions, I hope it's not gotten too personal.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu May 28, 2020 11:32 pm

It’s interesting that Beau has become a better lover seemingly because he is fitter and has had sexual with at least 3 experienced women now. It would be enlightening to know what are some of the specific improvements other than stamina. I wonder if Beau has taken time to find Gigi’s erogenous zones as I had asked about in a previous post?
Glad she and you are having a good time. We can add water skiing to her ever increasing list of talents.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:06 pm

I'll get back to recent happenings within a few days. In the meantime, I came across the question below here at OurHotWives.org by a member, TheMasculineMan. I happened to know the answer from personal experience years past and found it well expressed at an online help center.

TheMasculineMan wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 5:15 pm
Do you believe that being Alpha or Beta is to be determined by nature, created by the inner self or by the environment?

My response:

- - - - Much of what is considered to be the "alpha male" is myth. It's often no more than acquired skill either through early training or, for adults, through self discipline with the right tools. This also involves rather uncomplicated personality enhancements that are not difficult for most men to achieve. Those tools can be found online at the website below.

All or any of the elements the OHW member listed are involved in the development of an alpha male personality, but most commonly the effect has been determined by environment and training at an early age. (often by alpha fathers, scoutmasters - or in adulthood - often through military training) Almost any male can develop alpha male traits with some effort.

The website guycounseling.com/alpha-male-develop-traits-skills/ is one of many instructional guides from which any male can gradually develop his personality toward the alpha.

Once so developed either from childhood or during any point in adulthood, ALPHA MALE behavior and traits are defined in the following way: The words up to this point are mine and my opinion. All below is from the mens-help website as referred to above:

Alpha Male Traits
 Assertiveness
 Dominant
 Natural leadership skills
 Protective instinct
 Courageous
 Physically strong
 Curious
Instrumental Traits:
 Assertiveness
 Ambition
 Independence
 Need to dominate (Personally, I believe this needs to be strongly controlled except in the most necessary and well-thought-out circumstances.) ~ Des
Expressive Traits:
 Sensitivity
 Altruism
 Cooperativeness

(And returning to my own words) ~ Just know that you can change your personality in that regard yourself unless underlying psychological problems exist that hinder that self-training or through help from a professional. It's attainable if the average male so desires, and one of the places anyone can learn how to do it can be found at the website above (copy and paste the address into your browser).

~ Des - - - (My apologies for the multiple edits. The inclusion of some copy-and-paste items originally caused a problem in transmissions and accuracy when entered herein. My fault, not this website's.)
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri May 29, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 24 times in total.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri May 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Thank you for sharing the info on alpha male traits. I too believe that anyone, with effort and some guidance, can learn how to develop said traits. One trait that they didn’t mention specifically but I feel is integral to pretty much anything one does in life is confidence. It’s the key variable in so many things. Part of Beau’s maturity during his time with Gigi can be attributed to confidence. She has walked him, one step at a time, towards this new version of himself, giving him confidence at every turn.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat May 30, 2020 3:51 am

Des and sam,

I agree with sam on the confidence aspect of Alphaism (did i just invent a new word??, nah! haha) But I have always thought the Alpha is a balanced combination of confidence and assertiveness that blends to create that impression of being dominant. I don't mean that to mean he is dominating but a person with his own view of what he should be doing or needs.

Des, I find the timeline on your post and the number of edits quite interesting as that is within the expected time frame of Beau's parent's arrival at your home. You know how I am, so don't take any offense at this comment. I'm judging from the time stamp that you posted your last edit at close to 6:00 PM. I'm surprised you are not interacting with your guests at that time. It raises questions!!! Why are you writing in your office with guests around or is it that they were delayed in their arrival?? Or is it they are both busy with Gigi??? I know, the last one is a bit over the top, but I am curious about the time of your post. Hoping you have a GREAT weekend, my friend!!!

Rascal

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat May 30, 2020 5:05 am

Is there another side to this debate? Would you say that a person can be indoctrinated (is this too strong a word) to extract the feminine side of his nature, I often feel there is a conspiracy between a few of the boyfriend and the wife to encourage or indoctrinate cuckold tendencies in the husband.
Many of the husband wishing for MFM relationships can end up with a cockcage and little or no sex. of course I'm not saying this is is the norm.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:04 pm

solstice wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:05 am
Is there another side to this debate? Would you say that a person can be indoctrinated (is this too strong a word) to extract the feminine side of his nature, I often feel there is a conspiracy between a few of the boyfriend and the wife to encourage or indoctrinate cuckold tendencies in the husband.
Many of the husband wishing for MFM relationships can end up with a cockcage and little or no sex. of course I'm not saying this is is the norm.
I came online to update the last few days but came across your question.

I doubt I’m qualified to answer that. I’m no psychologist but thinking through your question, I can offer an opinion from experience. Some respondents here have written their frustrations that I don’t tell much about what drives me; so I’ll get around to that in response to your question. When it comes to work and personal interaction with others, I’m probably what most would consider to be a moderate alpha. My father taught me public speaking skills and how to understand and deal with others as individuals; he called it “reading” people. I’m not just a writer; I’m a pretty good salesman and that isn’t be a desirable occupation for people with submissive personalities. I’m what others in the business of sales refer to as a “professional salesman,” one of my few worthwhile abilities.

I had a problem with that website’s inclusion of “a need to be dominant” as one indicator of what RascalVixen called above as alphaism (which I thought to be a great creative term). To the contrary in my experience, men who enjoy dominating others come across to me as fake-alphas. I think arrogance and bullying are covers for feelings of inferiority that fool few people. I’m usually the most normal person in most gatherings and have found that’s an important trait when influencing, selling or leading others.

But here’s the kicker related to your question: When my wife began fucking other men, I discovered another side to my personality. I had sexual experience before marriage and it seemed to me women considered me as possessing the typical alpha characteristics. I don’t come across that way either when another dick is inside her or when she is telling me about her extramarital activities. At times I have observed other guys fucking her, my knees are wobbly and sometimes I'm even gasping for breath. I’m putty in her hands.

But I set my limitations in that way. I couldn’t put up with denial, wearing a cock cage; or, as she has asked of me on a couple of occasions, can’t bring myself to suck her fuckbuddies’ dicks. Even more abominable for my mental composition, I couldn’t bring myself to crawl around on the floor for some dominant man or woman.

In many ways, my wife is a moderately alpha female. Although she was never trained for that, she has leadership skills and good communications ability. That may have become evident to readers here from my writings. I’m reasonably sure I’m affected by her mannerisms, and that often results in our having to settle disagreements on issues through marital negotiations. She has an unusual ability for influencing and convincing men to her positions, and not necessarily because of her physical attributes. That side of her personality sometimes places me in an humbled position when it comes to her sexual activities, particularly when she’s weaving stories of her extramarital relationships.

From those experiences, I can understand how many men could be led into submissive cuckoldry by wives with dominant personalities. Some of that cuckold feeling probably comes about in most of us hotwife husbands when our wives who being fucked by even more alpha men like her boss. I’m often overwhelmed by a host of emotions during those times of her excitation. So perhaps you can see why I understand the behaviors of submissive personalities, but that isn’t me.

Many here at OHW refer to themselves “sissy” cuckolds or similar terms. So, to answer your question of my opinion, I think it’s likely many men can be led by their wives in submissive cuckoldry. Yet, it seems to me that most men with intuitive feelings of inferiority are more likely the ones who encourage cuckoldry, not their wives.

I can’t look down on men with those proclivities. We’re all different, and most men won’t understand my desire for this lifestyle either. I suppose all in our one-sided open marriages could be considered cuckolds, but hotwife relationships are different in many ways from the classic understanding of a cuck. As the fortunate husband of a smoking hot hotwife, my mental processes are in a separate category.

Sidebar: Beau’s parents stayed overnight with us Frida night and left for home early this afternoon. I’ll get around to the happenings of the last few days next week.

~ Des

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:28 pm

Very well written Des. Hope this ans many questions out there. Thank you very much. And yes looking forward to week ends report.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat May 30, 2020 11:10 pm

Well stated Des. I agree that most people fit in a range of alpha/submissive tendencies depending on the situation.
Can’t wait for the updates.
As an aside, being on the other side of the world, we view with horror and concern the civil unrest occurring in USA. I don’t know where you live, but I hope all is OK where you are.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:41 am

Serrand wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:08 pm
Thanks again for your quick answer. Excuse me for being a bit dense, but does Gigi return back home today Thursday or tomorrow on Friday?

You mentioned the last time you had sex with eachother was on May 9. that's indeed a while ago. Any mentioning from Gigi that she is longing to feel your dick inside of her again and longing to be connected with you in this most intimate way again? In general on such a night of a "reunion" after you both have been separated from each other for some time, how does Gigi behave towards you? I mean, for example, does she tell you, that she understands that you're curious about what has happened and what she has done, but at first she simply wants "to make love" (I know it sounds a bit corny ;)) with you her husband? Does she keep you up all night, and when it's over she desires to sleep with one leg drap over you and her head resting on your chest hearing your heartbeat?

Again excuse my many questions, I hope it's not gotten too personal.

Lot of questions and I'm about to go out. But I have an answer to most and it's all the same:
"Yeah, sometimes." We have a pretty solid relationship. As always, Serrand, thanks for writing. In most ways, our lives aren't particularly complicated but minor complications occasionally come about. Neither of us think we have marital problems but apparently many (I don't mean you) who write responses here or in PMs seem to think our lives are chaotic and on the precipice of disaster. Factually, It hasn't ever been that way for either of us.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:03 am

I occasionally get questions about where to find my wife's high school FLAG Bunch (club) history and another question about that today from the cuckold section of this website. It's in this thread about halfway down PAGE 4 (and more near the bottom of the page) at this thread. I had been reluctant to post that for a long time until Nov. 2018 but did so at the request of others. She had no prior bi experience with other females until that time.

She doesn't fully agree, but I think those experiences allowed her to open her mind toward our lives as a hotwife couple.

~ Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:22 am

I eagerly await the rematch between you and Gigi with Beau's parents, there must have been much to talk about. and good things are worth the wait.

Bullslovehead
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bullslovehead » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:31 am

I'm curious what she wanted your thoughts on, I assume itll be something that she wants to add to your arrangement.

Kind regards,
Head

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:34 am

Des,
I can't be the only one who has been anxiously looking forward to an update about the events of last week! I hope all is well with you and Gigi.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:04 pm

Yeah, it would be great if you could also tell a little about the reunion sex between you and Gigi when she return from her trip to Beau last week, and after you both didn't have sex for quite awhile before that?

Hope everything is Ok. I guess you're just bis with work.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:06 am

I do hope things are going well for you both. Your thread is always bursting with anecdotes and off the wall encounters of Gigi, I am spoiled for choice for referring to your wife's magical life.
but the well is a bit dry at the moment, so I have few more comments on the Lone Ranger, I know, I'm a bit like a dog with a bone. :oops:
I think one could find many sexual references between the Lone Ranger and Tonto in the early series, apart from "he who peeks", the whole tone is a bit gay, in those innocent days it wouldn't have been noticed. During the Hays Code years because of the tight grip it had on sexual content, script writers often slipped in sly sexual references as "in" jokes in the trade: this was particularly true in cartoons.
If the Lone Ranger was remade today I would think if John Walters directed he would have a field day with it, although in recent years he has acted more than directed: do you remember his film, Devine?
He acted this year in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit Pornmonger Man.
Keep well,
Alex.