My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
samlowen

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by samlowen » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:35 am

Adding Fred to the stable is much less effort for Gigi than placing ads and actively searching for new men, as she was discussing in May. It’s a no-brainer as long as he doesn’t mess it up.

The biggest complication I foresee is the demands on her time, specifically on weekends. She has had a few instances of giving too much time to other men in the past, something the two of you addressed with your requests for her to reserve more weekend time for you (if I remember correctly). This agreement will most likely be tested again but you two are good at making any necessary adjustments to maintain the balance.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:29 pm

She concluded an ongoing relationship with him won’t work unless she lets him know he isn’t the only man she is fucking. And she doesn’t now know how he might feel about that.
Umm, So she doesn't include you in this equation, or has she told Fred that you no longer have sex with her? :whip:

-Suchen

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:26 pm

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:29 pm
She concluded an ongoing relationship with him won’t work unless she lets him know he isn’t the only man she is fucking. And she doesn’t now know how he might feel about that.
Umm, So she doesn't include you in this equation, or has she told Fred that you no longer have sex with her? :whip:

-Suchen
I can respond to most questions here but am unsure how to answer the opening remark. I may be misunderstanding the question. He knows she's married to me. She hasn't said anything like that to him. I haven't taken offense to anything I'm aware she has told him.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:50 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:26 pm
Suchen Zucker wrote:

-Suchen
I can respond to most questions here but am unsure how to answer the opening remark. I may be misunderstanding the question. He knows she's married to me. She hasn't said anything like that to him. I haven't taken offense to anything I'm aware she has told him.
Sorry Des, I was just messing with you because she didn't say "the only other man she is fucking", meaning other than you.

I'm curious as to why she thinks that Fred might have a problem if he knew that he was not her only FWB?

Apparently, she feels the same about her boss knowing that as well. I've been assuming she hides that fact from her boss because she knows her boss wants to feel like he's the "Big Man on Campus" and his ego couldn't withstand knowing that she was getting regularly railed by a couple of eager college kids.

PS: There are millions of us quietly waiting to stand with GiGi should it get to that point.

-Suchen

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:01 am

I think you being the only extramarital fwb vs one of a harem gives a vastly different impression and elicits vastly different treatment by her fwbs.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:33 am

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:50 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:26 pm
Suchen Zucker wrote:

-Suchen
. . . I'm curious as to why she thinks that Fred might have a problem if he knew that he was not her only FWB?

-Suchen
When Gigi was serial dating, a few men had problems when told about our marital agreement but wouldn't have cared she and her husband had sex. Among their reasons was they wanted the relationship to be exclusive as the other man. At least two I recall had concerns about STDs with my wife then dating others, although she has been careful in her choice of sexual partners; STDs were also a concern for her from the outset. She broke off those short-term relationships. An exception for her is her boss who also isn't aware she has had sex with others for the reason she just doesn't want him to know. That's a business relationship and could be more complicated if she told him.

She doesn't yet know Fred's attitude about that but isn't interested in anyone now who disapproves. Thanks for writing, Suchen.

~ Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:56 am

I am sure somewhere on your thread, and not all that long ago, the bank boss (Could you give him a name, I suggest Hercules) :lol: said that you and Gigi were considered as his best friends: and is comfortable enough to appear in front of you naked, or in a dressing gown, the fact that he is OK with you having sex with the only exclusion penetrative, shows he has a high regard for you, also unless I am delusional, his wife has said, I love you, even if it was only on the heat of the moment. When a lover has multiple partners, it must increase the risk of passing on a nasty. so it is not unreasonable for a lover to be happier if his or her cooch comrade (a bit vulgar I know, but inform me of a nicer name) has only one partner, I am surprised he hasn't asked the question
Last edited by solstice on Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:55 am

I fully understand the business side of the arrangement between Gigi and Bossman (I do like Hercules as a name for him - nice idea Solstice) but feel you are downplaying the relationship they have by excluding the emotional bond that has developed between them after multiple years of being together. At this point in their relationship, I can understand the decision not to inform him of Gigi's relations with others as it could disrupt a very nice situation she has created at the bank. The way Bossman has been described makes me feel like he already knows and doesn't care. If he really is one of the smartest people Gigi has met (is my memory correct here?) I have a hard time believing that he wouldn't have figured it out by now. He doesn't strike me as someone who is willfully ignorant about much.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:15 am

The fact of Gigi's other lovers remaining unsaid, may suit the boss's self regard. of course I am assuming he has a Master of the Universe complex He could be a shy bashful guy, straight out of the seven dwarves. :roll:

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:14 am

solstice wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:15 am
The fact of Gigi's other lovers remaining unsaid, may suit the boss's self regard. of course I am assuming he has a Master of the Universe complex He could be a shy bashful guy, straight out of the seven dwarves. :roll:
Your guesses aren't even close, Solstice. He's confident and competent, but with a healthy dose of humility. Good try, though.

~ Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:37 pm

Well I didn't believe it either. you don't rise to be top of the heap by being bashful. I see you have not taken up my suggested name.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:09 pm

solstice wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:37 pm
Well I didn't believe it either. you don't rise to be top of the heap by being bashful. I see you have not taken up my suggested name.
Sol,

I understand your wish to have the Boss assigned a name for use here in this thread, but I believe Hercules has two things that make it problematic. 1) What relevance is that name to him or his position in the situation? And 2) its a lot to type each time we want to say anything about him. Boss seems to be clear about who he is and easy to type. If you want something different than Boss, then I would suggest just calling him BD. I'll let you figure out the relevance of that moniker. :D

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:34 am

I came across this question on the Cuckold Board at OHW:

What do guys/wives who have/get big dicks have fantasies about!
post by DillyDilly » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:18 pm
So most Cucks seem to have 6” or less dicks and they usually dream of guys with bigger 8”+, thick cocks fucking their wife or GF. What do the guys or girls who have the big dicks to fuck with think about?

“Oh honey I really want a small 5” dick deep inside me” haha Do the wife’s want variety or multiple guys or are they disappointed if a guy is much smaller than what they get regularly?

I know some will say it’s how you use what you got, but that never seems to be the Cucks opinion. Curious what both sides have to say on this.

* * * * I responded to DillyDilly's question and thought it might fit here at the Hotwife Board as well:

post by Des (today)
Seeking out a large dick wasn't my wife's mission when we began this journey. I'm an averages six and some at the outset may have been smaller, but she doesn't measure. Her common saying at that time was, "Size isn't that important." Then, she began an ongoing affair with her boss who is the largest she has encountered at eight and a half. Although he isn't the only guy with who she has sex, their rather intense relationship has been ongoing for three and a half years. Now, she admits it's definitely "better" and the difference in thrills is (in my words), excitably incomparable.

She hasn't sought out others for size, but I'm unsure whether she might if she and her boss broke off their relationship. He pretty much has everything she wants in a frequent sex partner. She says all men are different and she appreciates the differences. A man's appeal in her way of thinking has to do with personality and compatibility above all. Personally, I like that she particularly enjoys his sizeable cock. Her opinion is that his technique also enhances their fucking, so I have come to accept that size isn't all that makes it better for her.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:20 am

samlowen wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:35 am
Adding Fred to the stable is much less effort for Gigi than placing ads and actively searching for new men, as she was discussing in May. It’s a no-brainer as long as he doesn’t mess it up.

The biggest complication I foresee is the demands on her time, specifically on weekends. She has had a few instances of giving too much time to other men in the past, something the two of you addressed with your requests for her to reserve more weekend time for you (if I remember correctly). This agreement will most likely be tested again but you two are good at making any necessary adjustments to maintain the balance.
Good points, Sam. I too can’t yet see how she will schedule all that. She was on the phone with Fred awhile Tuesday night and thinks he was masturbating through the last few minutes of their conversation. He’s clearly excited over this weekend as is she. I’m sure it will be fun for both whether it turns out to be an ongoing relationship or not.

Gigi agrees that more than a weekend night away more than once a month is too much. You recall that time, now seemingly long ago, in which she was out more than I wanted. She felt unanticipated but pressing circumstances at that time were her reason, but she was then seeing a lot of guys with an excessive frequency. Nowadays, we each manage to adjust to changing circumstances, so our disagreement about that has become a problem in the past. I’m pleased with the way things are now and am willing to wait and see how her plan works out. She’s careful not to unsettle our personal life with her extramarital encounters.

She occasionally reminds me with a smile when going out on a date, “It’s all for you too,” which is true. Neither of us always agree which of the two of us gets more out of other men fucking her. But as with all guys with my desire, I often think it’s at least a little more for her. After all, she’s one getting dicked. Thanks for writing.

curiouscouple122
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple122 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:43 am

Des 31 wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:34 am
I came across this question on the Cuckold Board at OHW:

What do guys/wives who have/get big dicks have fantasies about!
post by DillyDilly » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:18 pm
So most Cucks seem to have 6” or less dicks and they usually dream of guys with bigger 8”+, thick cocks fucking their wife or GF. What do the guys or girls who have the big dicks to fuck with think about?

“Oh honey I really want a small 5” dick deep inside me” haha Do the wife’s want variety or multiple guys or are they disappointed if a guy is much smaller than what they get regularly?

I know some will say it’s how you use what you got, but that never seems to be the Cucks opinion. Curious what both sides have to say on this.

* * * * I responded to DillyDilly's question and thought it might fit here at the Hotwife Board as well:

post by Des (today)
Seeking out a large dick wasn't my wife's mission when we began this journey. I'm an averages six and some at the outset may have been smaller, but she doesn't measure. Her common saying at that time was, "Size isn't that important." Then, she began an ongoing affair with her boss who is the largest she has encountered at eight and a half. Although he isn't the only guy with who she has sex, their rather intense relationship has been ongoing for three and a half years. Now, she admits it's definitely "better" and the difference in thrills is (in my words), excitably incomparable.

She hasn't sought out others for size, but I'm unsure whether she might if she and her boss broke off their relationship. He pretty much has everything she wants in a frequent sex partner. She says all men are different and she appreciates the differences. A man's appeal in her way of thinking has to do with personality and compatibility above all. Personally, I like that she particularly enjoys his sizeable cock. Her opinion is that his technique also enhances their fucking, so I have come to accept that size isn't all that makes it better for her.

~ Des
For us it wasn't necessarily about size, but staying power as well. Most of the time I cum in just a couple of minutes, just before she reaches her climax usually. For me, its getting to experience her reactions to him, sort of living vicariously through their interactions. I'm usually close to her and experience her constant repeat orgasms with him. I get to see her enjoy a cock for more than the 3 minutes I last most of the time. That is one of the reasons we explore this lifestyle is to enjoy something that I necessarily can't give to her. We don't play alone because we share the experience between each other and I also experience the dominance and alpha nature of the bull when we are all together. It's a necessary part of our dynamic to feel completely balanced in our sex life.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:51 am

Gigi says: “It’s all for you too.
And the "too" is the key word in this sentence, when you have reservations on the frequency, your wife keeps her cool, and has a reasonable reply, and often a joke.
Frequency or last minute arrangements, are a re-occurring theme in hotwife relationships, the fall back response is often, well you wanted this life, end of discussion as a dismissal of a husbands concern that he hardly sees his wife, Gigi's way of handling it with compromise and understanding and with good humour. If you are gnashing your teeth at the end of such discussions, you don't show it.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:43 am

samlowen wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:35 am

I still don't know the answer to that. Fred phoned my wife Thursday night and the two were on the phone about an hour with general conversation in which he confirmed she will be at his place Friday through Sunday night. After the call, she phoned me at the hotel where I’m for those nights; They went to dinner Thursday evening before returning to his place for a hot night of fucking, so she didn’t have an opportunity to phone until around ten Friday evening.

I didn’t get a detailed narrative of their time together but when I asked, she couldn’t recall how many times they had sex; to somewhat explain that, she said, "We did different things at different times." He was in bed alongside her while we talked. At the time, I was in the hotel room’s bed naked and stroking and heard him chuckle when she told me, “It’s been ‘very nice’ for both of us.” Our conversation had gone on perhaps five minutes when she moaned. She evidently held her cell phone aside at the moment she muttered, “Oh yeah,” followed by, "Oh yes! Yes!” Flesh slapped against flesh. She wailed, “Fuck me! Oh, Honey!”

I’m sure she realized by my excited groans I was, by then, jerking off madly and cumming hard. :oops: I recognized by her sighs and moans she was loving the thrill of his dick thumping deeply into her hot cunt. Their bed was bouncing and within seconds, the call ended without a good-bye.

Today, she hasn’t yet phoned me but probably will this evening. She plans on leaving his place Monday morning, taking that day off work, and will pick me up at the airport this afternoon. Before I left for this trip she hadn’t yet decided whether she thinks Fred will be a regular guy for her every month or so, but his and her circumstances at the time didn’t allow her to discuss that with me on the phone.

In the past, I have questioned why I feel the need for other men to fuck my wife. After reading much online and a couple of books on the topic, I concluded no one knows with certainty. Psychologists propose the now-suspect sperm competition, childhood experiences, voyeurism, a need for humiliation, a sense of inadequacy, and more. Perhaps it’s all those or perhaps another yet to be considered. In many cultures, including that of the Eskimo/Inuits a century and more ago, the social practice of offering one's wife to another man as gratitude or a favor was common. Some Eskimos still do that today for visiting travelers, but it isn’t as widespread as outsiders often assert. Among the ancient Romans, particularly from the time of Caligula's reign, the purpose was mostly for pleasure among the elite as it is in parts of European nations today.

Sociologists determined wife-sharing was common among some early Native Americans tribes. Selected women accompanied assigned hunters on outings to provide food preparation, cleaning, and other support; but it was privately understood the women were to be available for sex when the men desired at those times. Upon the hunting parties’ return, it was customary that none talked about that sexual activity to others within the tribe, especially among children.

Some sex researchers believe the practice has been gradually more popular in the U.S. since the end of World War II. The assumption is that wives confessed to their soldiers, sailors, airmen and merchant marines upon return they needed a substitute for sexual need during those long deployments. At least some were excited to learn that. One researcher whose essay my wife came across a couple of years ago surmised American open marriages might have become potentially more widespread after the first World War if the U.S. had been engaged in that war as long as the European forces; but the U.S. didn’t enter that war until 1917, near its final stages.

No one can yet know whether cuckoldry and hotwifery will become the social norm over time, but it seems more prevalent now than most realize.

For me, I think my excitation comes mostly from living vicariously through the other man; but I also often think about what’s going through my wife’s mind when she’s fucking. When a hot dick is pummeling her pussy, the feelings she displays turn my mind to mush. When she and another are fucking at our home, nothing seems hotter than my ejaculating at the moments of her screams of pleasure from our bedroom.

I know her reasons for the need of other men fucking her, some of which are better; but I have decided it best not to dwell on the unanswerable reasons for my own needs. My wife has as good an explanation as any. She says, “It’s really just for fun.” :up:

~ Des

Jjhw311ohw
Experienced

Unread post by Jjhw311ohw » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:55 am

Des -

I’m intrigued by your historical view of hotwifing origins. As a history buff, I’ve always had a fascination with Napolean Bonaparte. His first wife, Josephine, was known to cuckold him when he was away. His letters suggest he knew this but it’s not clear he approved. She was famous for a sex move called “zigzag” which historians have yet to determine exactly what it was. But the fact that other men of the era experienced that move with her suggests she was quite a sexually charged woman. Also, Napolean loved to go down on her and in letters would tell her not to bath for days before he returned so her could enjoy her scent. Cream pies perhaps?

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:05 am

I prefer Gigi's explanation, no offense. That's the big reason why my wife and I transitioned out of monogamy...sex is fun. Both of us share the view that life is about experiences and marriages and traditional relationships can often limit one's participation in several types of experiences. Neither of us wanted to see the other person limited, not being able to spend time with someone and really get to know them, carnally or intellectually, or most frequently, both. Watching the other person have sex with someone else has always been a really, really fun thing for us to do. There's a tremendous joy each of us feels for ourselves and each other when we play. It's just fun, pure and simple, filling each of us with joy that we are able to experience such a wide range of pleasures.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:12 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:43 am
Today, she hasn’t yet phoned me but probably will this evening. She plans on leaving his place Monday morning, taking that day off work, and will pick me up at the airport this afternoon. Before I left for this trip she hadn’t yet decided whether she thinks Fred will be a regular guy for her every month or so, but his and her circumstances at the time didn’t allow her to discuss that with me on the phone.
~ Des
Excuse me I'm a bit confused, are you away on a business trip also this weekend? I thought this was the case already the last weekend?

After you have return home, could you this time tell s little about the "reconnection sex" between you and Gigi. I think you mentioned the last time when you returned you would fuck Gigi's brain out when returning on Monday. But you haven't written anything further about this here.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:43 pm

MaxCargo wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:12 am
Des 31 wrote:
~ Des
Excuse me I'm a bit confused, are you away on a business trip also this weekend? I thought this was the case already the last weekend?

After you have return home, could you this time tell s little about the "reconnection sex" between you and Gigi. I think you mentioned the last time when you returned you would fuck Gigi's brain out when returning on Monday. But you haven't written anything further about this here.
Hi Max. Assuming the second flight leaves on time, my wife will pick me up at the airport at 3:30 Monday afternoon. This time, it's actually two consecutive trips. I may be traveling again twice next month and I suspect I'll regularly be back on my typical schedule at that. For a stretch over the past three months, my partners preferred I not travel as a result of the ongoing China plague. I now think reasonable precautions can alleviate those concerns. I can do my writing on the road and at nights away, and I'm one of those few who actually enjoys business travel and meeting others from elsewhere.

I don't typically write about sex between her and me, either in my journal or in this thread, for the reason I can't imagine it being that interesting to many. On occasion, something unusual will come up in conversation between us, so those times may be the exception now and then. I prefer not to write about those details. Writing about myself even bores me. In my way of thinking, my wife's activities are more interesting.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:48 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:43 pm
MaxCargo wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:12 am
Des 31 wrote:
~ Des

Hi Max. Assuming the flight leaves on time, my wife will pick me up at the airport at 3:30 tomorrow afternoon. I may be traveling again twice next month and I suspect I'll regularly be back on my typical schedule at that. For a stretch over the past three months, my partners preferred I not travel as a result of the ongoing China plague. I now think reasonable precautions can alleviate those concerns. I can do my writing on the road and at nights away, and I'm one of those few who actually enjoys business travel and meeting others from elsewhere.

I don't typically write about sex between her and me, either in my journal or in this thread, for the reason I can't imagine it being that interesting to many. On occasion, something unusual will come up in conversation between us, so those times may be the exception now and then. I prefer not to write about those details. Writing about myself even bores me. In my way of thinking, my wife's activities are more interesting.

~ Des
Yes..her extramarital affairs may be more interesting but perhaps you could toss in the broad strokes for the intramarital activities. Maybe it'll shut up the idiots who keep insulting and questioning your marriage and provide additional reading enjoyment about Gigi to her fans.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:10 pm

I don’t think I’d find it boring. We all want to know that you’re getting your share. Don’t sell your self short Des. Gigi married you for a reason, likely several, before you brought up the hotwife life style.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:06 am

My personal interests when reading threads here are more focused on the couple and how they navigate their relationship together, both sexually and emotionally. I realize I'm a bit of an odd duck in my preference to hear and understand more about the couple, less about the other men. Yes, it's fun reading about the wive's shenanigans with other people and I wouldn't want to see those stories be reduced or truncated in any way, but, my views on this kink is that it's a coupes journey, not a telling of the wife's adventures from the husbands point of view. You do a really good job of explaining and illustrating what I'm looking for as well as satisfying the readers who's preferences are more in line with the broader base of this forum's population. It is entirely your right to share what you want and refrain from sharing other things and I wouldn't want you to feel pressured to share things that make you unfordable. Just know that if you do decide to dedicated a few more sentences here or there to the areas some of us find to be lacking, it will be greatly appreciated. Regardless, I throughly enjoy reading your posts and do not want to see you stop.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:43 am

samlowen wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:06 am
My personal interests when reading threads here are more focused on the couple and how they navigate their relationship together, both sexually and emotionally. I realize I'm a bit of an odd duck in my preference to hear and understand more about the couple, less about the other men. Yes, it's fun reading about the wive's shenanigans with other people and I wouldn't want to see those stories be reduced or truncated in any way, but, my views on this kink is that it's a coupes journey, not a telling of the wife's adventures from the husbands point of view. You do a really good job of explaining and illustrating what I'm looking for as well as satisfying the readers who's preferences are more in line with the broader base of this forum's population. It is entirely your right to share what you want and refrain from sharing other things and I wouldn't want you to feel pressured to share things that make you unfordable. Just know that if you do decide to dedicated a few more sentences here or there to the areas some of us find to be lacking, it will be greatly appreciated. Regardless, I throughly enjoy reading your posts and do not want to see you stop.
I'll try to do better, Sam (and others who responded above). The first jaunt worked well through Saturday and I just arrived back at the hotel from a morning session at my second stop-off an hour further away. My wife’s phone call early this morning was brief but sufficient to let me know Fred has an exceptional libido and a strong dick. The two were going at it off-and-on yesterday and last night. I was stroking in my hotel room's chair as we talked.

They were in lawn chairs in his back yard and she handed him the phone before hanging up. He thanked me for my “generosity” and said I was fortunate to have a wife who’s a “total ball of fire.” I laughed at his comment. The last time I heard that term was my uncle when I was twelve and watching pro baseball on TV with him. He said the pitcher was a ball of fire. His words fit the moment, and that graphic image of two having hot sex flashed across my mind. I told him I was glad to hear about that enthusiastic reaction and hoped it was as good for him.

When she hung up the phone, I was cumming into the folds of a tissue from the bedside table. Our call wasn’t a face-to-face video chat, but I loved that she and I could talk on the phone while she is excitedly with another man. Her last comment was that they were going back to bed in a few minutes. The more I thought about them before going to sleep, the more I admired his stamina. My aroused thoughts of his pleasing her that well made me feel like a total cuck. But I liked it.

I’m having dinner this evening with the second company’s president and his assistant and flying home tomorrow. It’s been a worthwhile trip and an even better few days for my wife.

~ Des