Young Wife May Start Again

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
gwwkjt
Trainable

Re: Young Wife May Start Again

Unread post by gwwkjt » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:41 am

brandiandme wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:31 am
What's real strange is that my wife's boyfriend is basically our parents age.  What's even more strange is that it turns me on.  Every time I think about Jason's older neighbor back at Christmas time, or the older neighbor upstairs, it gets me going.  Sometimes I find my mind drifting to a place where a bunch of my Dad's friends are fucking her.  Not my Dad, that is too fucked up, but a bunch of his friends.  This is definitely a fantasy that needs to stay in my head though.  So many bad ways that ends. 
Here is an idea. What about seducing a friend of her father? What would a thrill. The challenge would be to complete the seduction so that that guy would keep his mouth shut

Nice work with Mike. Since he cummed inside Brandi's ass it is in his best interests to keep him quiet

Any plans to go to your parents, for example for Thanksgiving? You could reconnect with the guys that fucked Brandi last year

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:22 am

I know I am too late with this post, but be very careful going bareback on antibiotics for the boob job. The antibiotics weaken the effectiveness of birth control. My buddy got his girlfriend pregnant that way.

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:52 pm

I’ll continue to be very interested in how this evolves or where it goes. Like I said I could easily see my wife going in a similar direction when she was younger if we didn’t go slow. She loves fucking Black men.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:09 am

Serrand wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:13 am
Maybe my impression is wrong, but I think Brandi's perception of you, the way she regards you, has already changed significantly. And I don't think it has changed in a favorable way for you, at least not in the longrun. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure you and Brandi are emotional very close and certainly Brandi loves you as her best friend, confidant and life partner outside of the bedroom, and I know we have only a very limited view of your life here, but I ask myself, the love Brandi is feeling for you is it also a passionate, all-consuming and also sexual love? Such a kind love a wife normally feels for her husband, especially when you're still relatively young, like you and Brandi.
In one of your last posts, you said you can't remember when you made Brandi orgasm with you cock alone the last time, I hope you aren't mad at me when I say this but this sounds not good.

A question you always avoid to answer, what is of course you right, is what sexual desire does Brandi actually feel for you now? In your conversation with Brandi do you both ever talk about this? Doesn't it bother you that it seems that she doesn't feel a huge sexual attraction to you? At least that's the impression you get when you follow your thread.
How often is Brandi the one, who initiates the sex between you and her nowadays? And with that I certainly don't mean you fucking her with a dildo or fisting her, I mean normal, if you want to call it vanilla, love-making, just you and Brandi.
I'm sure if you really desire Brandi will always have sex with you, pretty much whenever you want. But the question is will it also be Brandi who initiates the sex between you two, because she truely desires you sexually and physically? Or will it be always you, who will initiates sex between you and her, in the future?

Of course every person is wired differently if your feel happy about all this that's great, more power to you. And I certainly make the mistake here to project my ideas and assumption on other persons. But I must admit it would pretty devastating to me, if my wife maybe would love me as her best friend and confident, but sexually she would only see me as a kind of pity fuck. And call me insecure, but it would be also devastating to me if I couldn't make my wife orgasm with my cock.
But like I said every person is wired differently
I think you're making some interesting points and questions here, Serrand. I have similar concerns for the author of this thread and Brandi. I also ask myself how strong is Brandi's sexual desire for her husband nowadays?

Or like someone other already formulated it, it's not the question that you and Brandi should give up on what you're doing completely, but you definitively should tone down it significantly, especially her encounters with Sam. And sometimes it would be good if you both would take a break from all this for some weeks, and soley concentrate on each other without any interference of a third person. But that's of course only my opinion.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:02 pm

MJ- I finally had a chance to read this from beginning to the present time, and I had a couple of observations. Back in March when you got back into town, she admitted that she was also serious about only have sex with black men from now on. She said the sex she has been getting from her black bulls over the last several months has changed her outlook on not just sex in general, but race. She has found herself only getting turned on by black men recently. Maybe you were caught up in the heat of it for the shutdown when you guys had many encounters at your house and things evolved even further. Now reality is setting in, and that's understandable that you'd need to re-evaluate everything and what it means for your relationship with her.

Also, Martin kind of gave you the heads up early on with meeting him that this was the direction he saw this going. He offered to train Brandi, but she basically said she didn't need training, she was already there with being black only. Martin also warned you earlier in the summer that you have to protect her because any black man with a little game can get in her pants (I'm paraphrasing).

With Sam, she told you about him back in March as well. She said then she was fascinated by the size of his cock and wanted it.

Another observation: You took control with Tre, Brandon, Chris when you got back- gave them the privilege talk, but you didn't do that with Martin, Sam, or D (or if you did, you didn't post about it). After the breast augmentation, you were much more dominant/ participatory when they first came over, and Brandi told you that turned her on to see you take control like that. You did that Tre, Brandon, and Chris (dominant/ more control/ more pariticpatory) more than with Martin or Sam. Martin, it seems from your writing, tries to include you. Sam, pretty much right from the beginning, you called her boyfriend. I don't know if any of the others do, but he seems to be over the most and sleep over the most. You've given him permission to have overnight visits with your wife, (or was it just he went to sleep and didn't get up and that set the precedent?) Sam is taking her out on weekly dates openly in public now, with your blessing.

Now for the unsolicited advice, and take it with a grain of salt because A. I only know what you wrote and I'm sure there are many other things that have happened both with the bulls and with you and Brandi alone that give context to everything. I appreciate you giving us the detailed highlights. B. I'm a newbie and not into the lifestyle yet.

The who point of doing this is to strengthen your relationship with each other. If it's not doing that, then you need to right the ship.

Sam is taking Brandi out on dates weekly. I suggest you do the same. One night a week should be reserved just for you two to be a couple. Romance her so you don't just become roommates. I noticed you appear to be happier when you are having regular sex with Brandi, and the cuckold withholding of sex seems like it messed with your mind/emotions more than was fun for you. I noticed in your writing that you're most happy when you're getting yours from her and she's getting hers from her bulls.

Maybe talk with Brandi and Sam, and the three of you work out an arrangement that works for the three of you. It appears that part is moving into a poly-type relationship. You can make it work with communication between the three of you. You're sharing her with Sam, not being replaced by Sam.

Also, maybe get some suggestions from Martin on how YOU want the relationship to look. He seems like he gives solid advice, and he said early on his goal is to make this the best for the couple he's involved with. I think he truly means that, but he has to know what you want.

Best of luck and please keep us posted. I wish you and Brandi the very best on this journey.

brandiandme
Experienced

Unread post by brandiandme » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:03 am

Ours is not what you would call a normal relationship.  Doing some self analyzing, there is a clearly a sadomasochistic side to me.  I get off on the humiliation, not just of Brandi teasing me, but also of knowing I cannot please her like her bulls do.  I am turned on by her craving to fuck other men, and not just one, but many.  This is no doubt why I keep waffling back and forth on the denial thing.  I've identified my biggest source of pain and worry as her being romantic with someone else.  The physical thing doesn't bother me, but the emotional thing does.  I need to know I'm the only one for her emotionally.  

New rules, well, more like guidelines we implemented after the weekend with Mike.  The whole thing with Sam had made me jealous.  It wasn't just the frequency of sex, but sleeping over, going out, etc.  Anyway, no more than 2 sessions per week with any one guy.  No more sleeping in the same bed, either, and no more going out on a one on one date.  I'm okay with her going out with a group of guys though.  I know, it makes no sense except that I see a one on one date as romantic.  These were not imposed by me, but agreed upon by both of us.  Brandi is in complete agreement and wants me to be happy and not feeling bad and reiterated that she is only in it for the sex. I feel better about her fucking 7 different guys in a week than one guy 7 times in a week.  She admitted her favorite guys were the more dominant ones.  That shows with her current regulars, as all except are that way, with the exceptions of Chris.  I thought she could get on a rotation where it's a different guy almost every day.  She likes this idea as she loves variety.   We also discussed what gets me going.  I love her taunting me and getting me all worked up to just tell me I'm not allowed to fuck her.  She has been doing a lot more of this.  Someone had asked a while back what the safe word is.  It's totally arbitrary but it's "orange".  If I want to give up that's the word.  She will relent and stop the game.  I have not used it yet.   Does she initiate sex with me?  Yes, she will ask me to go down on her all of the time.  She loves her pussy being licked just about as much as she loves a huge cock fucking it.  And tease me she will.  

I was also really itching to see her in a gangbang situation as it had been months now since her last one.  Well, she did have the night with Brandon and his 3 friends last month.  They more ran a train on her. but I guess it depends what you consider a gangbang.  I never elaborated on it, but here's the summary.  They were hanging at Brandon's place after the night out and had just smoked.  She had gone to the bathroom and as soon as she stepped out DeShawn was there to greet her.  She said they kissed for a moment and he led her to a bedroom.  She sucked and started fucking him.  She said the door was wide open and every once in a while one of the guys would look in and comment.  She said when DeShawn was done he actually yelled out "Who's next?"  It was never even a questions and just expected that they were all going to fuck her. One of Brandon's other friends was next, then his other friend, and lastly Brandon who only ass fucked her.  She said DeShawn came in towards the end and wanted to ass fuck her as well, so he fucked her a second time, this time in the ass.  I do sometimes worry about what some of the guys think of her. She's a sweet girl who gets off on dirty sex. I don't want them to think she is just a whore they can pass around throw away. She's not.

I do appreciate the advice and feedback and occasionally follow it.  For instance, I have upped my romantic game and we have at least one romantic night out each week.  It ends with sex but I have not penetrated her.  We are still playing the denial game and neither wants to lose.  So, we have oral sex with each other but I have not been fucking her.  

Anyway, here goes.  Things had been status quo and "normal" for us anyway until this past weekend.  Further down the road we go.  We attending a Qos sex party, my first one.   Brandi had to get a test just before the party as were all the guests.  This was to be a bareback event.  It was like the first party Martin had brought Brandi to months ago when I was still away.  There were 4 couples and 13 guys, all fucking huge btw (no smaller than 8 I'd say, and one guy every bit as big as Martin who rivaled Sam, who is a very thick 10 inches), not including the husbands, more than 3 bulls for each woman.  Brandi fucked all on 13 guys, including 7 new ones, her first new guys in a month, as Martin, D, and 4 others were repeats.  The guys absolutely love her tattoo and her new boobs, and Brandi loved playing the part.  She is playing at a new level now.  Not that she's acting much, she is what she is.  Besides her new real tattoo, she had on her usual temp Qos, and had also found some temp black owned barcode tattoos.   The guys ate it up.  It was crazy.  Brandi said two couples were from the last party, and the new couple was actually hosting the party.  

The house was huge.  Each woman had her own bedroom.  It was a complete whirlwind.  It started innocently enough, but before I knew it, Brandi was in "her" large bedroom with D and two other guys, and before long a 4th was in the room.  I sat and watched as guys came and went.  I drank to ease my nerves, but did not get drunk, and we had both done some edibles earlier.  There was a lot of shit talk too.  Shit like "Tell you're husband you love my big black dick. Tell him."  Which she did.  This was a complete stranger and happened to be the guy with the massive 10 incher.  It escalated from there.  They humiliated her and me.  Occasionally, one of the other husbands, fully dressed would come in watch a little, and even two of the wives.  The sex was dirty too.  Lot's of double penetrations, including double vaginal and double anal.  Most of the time she had 3-4 cocks around her.  There was a break for bathroom and drink, but it was almost nonstop.  From my count 8 guys had already fucked her.  Three had cum, one in her mouth and two on her tits.  At one point I walked around to check out the other wives and the rest of the place.  I saw one woman getting a spitroast as her husband watched, and another one was in her room with just one guy.  I heard other people in the main living area where it had started and drinks were.  There was the other couple, the other husband, and 5 of the guys including Martin all chatting.  Brandi happened to have a room close enough to the main area where you could still hear some of the actions coming from our room.  

"She doesn't come up for air does, she?  I've had 8 guys, right honey (she said as she turned towards her husband), tonight and I think I'm at my limit. She's gonna be exhausted."  The woman said.

"Youth".  The other husband laughed.  "I bet Trish will keep going too.  She's a trooper, but she works at a slower pace."  This was the husband of the wife who was alone in the room with one guy.  

I went back to our room, standing just inside the door.  Sure enough, the other 5 guys were in the room, which included D.  Two in her pussy, one in her mouth, and one in each hand. D was on bottom and had his cock in her pussy next to another guys.  He has always been vocal and borderline with myself and Brandi.  Tonight the gloves were completely off.  "C'mon, let's all cum in this slut and knock her up.  Is that what you want Brandi?"

"Yes, please, fuck me."

"Tell us what you want?"

"I want you to cum in me."

"You want us to knock you up, you want a black baby?"

"Yes.  I want a black baby, fucking cum in me!"  Brandi screamed as she came, clearly and loudly enough for it to echo down the hall and through the big house.  Almost everyone heard.

Before long, her audience had grown.  D said something about seeing if they could knock her up even though she was on the pill, so all the guys knew she was on birth control.  Now most of the guests were in the room and watching.  Brandi was oblivious to what was happening in the rest of the room.  She was focused on the cocks working her over.  First the guy fucking her from behind came, then another took his place, D still in her pussy.  He fucked her until he came.  Then D flipped her on her back and started fucking her.  She alternated between stroking and fucking two other guys.  D came next.  The next guy took his place.  One of the other guys that had come in the room took his place at her head.  The next guy came, another one jumped in from the onlookers.  The dirty talk continued with Brandi asking them to cum in her and give her a black baby.  By the time it was over, 8 guys had cum in her pussy over the span of maybe 20 - 25 minutes.  The room had mostly emptied out now leaving D, two other guys and two couples.  After the last guy pulled out her eyes came into focus on me as I approached her.  She was panting and a total fucked out mess.  "Oh my god that was intense, I don't think I stopped cumming.  It was like one long orgasm."  

I bent down to kiss her.  "I love you."  

"Are you going to go down on her?"   The husband wearing no pants, a t shirt, and a cock cage said.  

"What, umm, no."

"Do you mind, I mean, if it's okay with you guys?"

"Sorry guys, he loves creampies, he can't help himself right now."  The wife said.

"Ah, I don't care I guess.  You?"  I asked Brandi.

She giggled.  "I could use some help cleaning up."

The guy got between her legs and stated eating away, not just licking her pussy, but licking up and swallowing all the semen he could find, and there was a ton of it.  Brandi's pussy was wide open and filled with cum.  It was all over her crotch, and leaking from her leaving a puddle on the bed.  Honestly in turned my stomach a little.  I've tasted a bit of semen here and there.  That is bound to happen when you're wife is fucking other men, but this was over the top.  The guy went at it for a few minutes before he was satisfied.  Shortly, after, we were alone.  I had already cum earlier jerking off while watching her, but was hard as a rock again.  She teased me about wanting to fuck her.  I tried to and she said, "No, you are not allowed to stick your little dick inside of me, I'm not gonna feel it anyway."

She ended up giving me a blowjob after some more teasing.  No safe word from me though.  I didn't last long I was so worked up.  We went home not long after that.  While we continue to have sex, I have not entered her in over 3 weeks now.  She did find a new playmate from the party, James, the guy with the massive dick who started the shit talking to me.  She is planning to see him soon.  I thought D got off on fucking women in front of their husbands, but this guy takes it to a whole other level.  We talked a lot yesterday about the party.  She said the whole pregnant baby thing she did not mean, but it felt incredibly dirty and wrong to be doing and saying that, and it was a caught up in the moment thing.  We are not ready for a baby yet, and we really do want it to be mine when we are ready.  

Things are very much still ebb and flow with us.  It's like manic periods of crazy sex and lots of guys followed by down periods with time off.  On top of that, D asked to borrow her as his date to another sex party.  He's come through with some great new friends for Brandi in the last past so she's all in.  I think he just wants to show off his young hottie.  The good news is that we are going to Jamaica next month, finally making up for our cancelled trip.  Some time away with just the two of us will be great.  It's been a whirlwind of sexual craziness. Granted there have been slow weeks here and there, especially after the surgery, but it's hasn't really slowed down.

Here is another hotwife stats update.  I have been calling her my little black cock slut.  Of the 123 guys, 64 have been black now, meaning she's now had sex with more black guys than white guys in her lifetime.  It took her 9 years to fuck to 59 white guys, but only the last 10 months to fuck 64 black guys.  She has all but stopped fucking white guys considering she just discovered chocolate.  In the last 10 months 64 black guys, and 12 white guys, in the last 5 months 49 black guys and 2 white guys, but in just the last month 20 black guys in 14 total encounters, and 2 white cocks in one encounter (Mike and I fucked her on 8/29).  Someone asked about her making it to 100 guys in the first year for our one year anniversary.  It's not impossible as she only has 25 more to go.  It's a hot idea.  Still in disbelief of what has happened since last November. She has fucked 75 guys since then. No way I would have thought that possible when we were having discussion around a year ago about her starting to do this, and never expected that she'd be only fucking black men. Not sue what my expectations were, but I thought maybe start with 2 or 3 and see where it goes.

Total all time 123 men
since starting hotwifing on 11/2/19 she's fucked 75
20 total gangbangs (4 or more guys)  

btw - new approved avatar pic. Her ass is so good.

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:30 am

Amazing.update!!!

brudan13
Trainable

Unread post by brudan13 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:23 am

That is an amazing up date. will you be meeting with some of Martin's swinging friends while you are in Jamacia? When will D be taking Brandie to the next sex party? Will you be joining them or waiting at home?

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:58 am

Sound like your both having fun, and Brandi is having fun pushing boundaries and teasing you. Your living the dream.
Is she going to make you wear a cage to the next QOS party, if you hadn’t cum, do you think you would be wound up enough to find yourself cleaning up as well?

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:27 pm

Man you are full on into Cuck world now...if it’s working for both of you, that’s awesome

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:24 pm

brandiandme wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:03 am
I do sometimes worry about what some of the guys think of her. She's a sweet girl who gets off on dirty sex. I don't want them to think she is just a whore they can pass around throw away. She's not.
Sorry man, maybe you don't want to hear this, but I think this ship has sailed quite a while ago, at least it's far more likely than not, that most of them, if not all, exactly think this of Brandi - That she is just a whore they can pass around and throw away - as you formulated it yourself. And how could they think otherwise?

And their opinion regarding you as her husband is highly likely also not very favourable for you. Certainly some of her bulls/lovers, if not most, seeing you as kind of pathetic wimp and certainly also calling you this behind your back. And honestly, I think you haven't given them much reason to think otherwise about you, looking from the outside. I don't know, if some of her black fuckbuddies even know, that you hardly have penetrative sex (and with that I mean your cock in her pussy and not you fucking Brandi with a dildo) with Brandi nowadays, and that she doesn't have any orgasms on the rare times you both have sex in this kind way? This would only amplify their unfavourable opinion of you.

They don't say this upfront to you both, but you maybe better don't listen what they say about you or Brandi when they are among themselves, comparing notes so to say.

Basically, it's maybe better for you, if you don't care that much what all these guys are thinking about you or Brandi. You should only be careful that not also Brandi thinks of you as a pathetic wimp one day, who she maybe still loves, but loving you only as a kind of platonic friend and not as her husband. And if you continue this path it could very well come to this, in my opinion. And is this really what you want?
Last edited by Serrand on Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Yeah Serrand is right, most of those dudes think Brandi is a straight up ho and have very little respect for her other than as a hole to cum in. But hey, why do you care what others think?

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:18 am

I’m glad you and Brandi talked and it seems like you guys are on the same page now and back on track.

What does the new “Normal” look like? How did Sam take getting cut back a bit from Brandi? Tre still in the picture, and how has your relationship changed with the regular bulls? Have you guys been back to the bar since COVID, and have any of your friends noticed a change in you guys, even if they don’t know about your lifestyle?

You’re discovering a lot about yourself. It’s interesting that you’re evolving as at first you said you wouldn’t take any of the bulls humiliating you, but it sounds like her new bull from the party is all about it.

With Brandon and. deshawn, you told him she does everything with your knowledge and permission. You and Brandi knew what was going down that evening and she went because she wanted it and you wanted it. If it bothers you, have another talk with him and let him know it wasn’t cool that DeSahwn yelled “who’s next” and that they can have all the fun they want, but she’s to be respected. She has never (to my knowledge) denied them, so give her the respect she deserves as their FWB.

Sorry for the hundred questions. Just trying to get the full picture for context.

cudabare
Prepubescent

Unread post by cudabare » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:08 pm

This Thread has been very quiet lately! Hope all is well?

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:02 pm

I’m just sad to see that he removed his avatar photo

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:56 am

Been a month since an update. Hope all is good MJ.

path22
Trainable

Unread post by path22 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:31 pm

we are weiting for you !!!

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:45 am

brandiandme wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:03 am
Things are very much still ebb and flow with us.  It's like manic periods of crazy sex and lots of guys followed by down periods with time off.  On top of that, D asked to borrow her as his date to another sex party.  He's come through with some great new friends for Brandi in the last past so she's all in.  I think he just wants to show off his young hottie.  The good news is that we are going to Jamaica next month, finally making up for our cancelled trip.  Some time away with just the two of us will be great.  It's been a whirlwind of sexual craziness. Granted there have been slow weeks here and there, especially after the surgery, but it's hasn't really slowed down.
It's been more than three weeks since we heard anything of you. I hope everything is alright? In your last post you mentioned you would go on vacation this month, well, maybe you there right now while I writing this? And I hope you finally had ful sex with Brabdi again?

I have a request. Excuse my obsession with numbers. But could you tell us what is actually the exact age of all of Brandi's fuckbuddies, as far as you know it? Of Sam, Martin, Chris, Brandon, DeShawn or D, Tre, and this new guy James and all her other regulars? Thank you

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:14 pm

I think the thrill of writing ended for the OP. He took the avatar down. Maybe he’ll be back at some point. Maybe not

From Out of the Way
Prepubescent

Unread post by From Out of the Way » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:17 pm

Or perhaps he and Brandi finally had the discussion about what he was posting on here.

Anon82
Prepubescent

Unread post by Anon82 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:46 pm

Or maybe they are in Jamaica and right now Brandy is engaged in the most epic bbc gang bang of all time (and MJ is engaged in the most epic fapping session of all time) :mrgreen:

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:35 am

Welcome to the forum Anon82.

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:09 pm

Hoping for an update soon. This is one of the hottest threads in the Forum!

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:23 am

It’s been 5 weeks. The avatar was taken down. My prediction is: he ain’t coming back anytime soon

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:51 am

I think either things slowed down or something happened. Hopefully he’s ok.