My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MaxCargo
Player

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:13 pm

And what about your own sex with Gigi after being gone for quite a while? I know it nerves you getting asked about. How much did Gigi desire this, how passionate is she about you then? Excuse my curiosity.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:21 pm

Des,

Very interesting update and yet another turn of events! I never thought you would bring a client into your bedroom to play with Gigi. It must be very inspiring, to have a business associate in your hotwife's wet cunt! At first I was wondering when you started pimping for Gigi (just kidding!! :) ), but then realized it must have been a personal thrill and excitation to almost throw a new guy at her pussy. It seems she was happy with the turn of events. I'm still wondering why you actually opened your secret to this guy. Obviously, Gigi had no problem with it all after spending a little time with Jay. Somehow I get the feeling this has been discussed at some level between your wife and yourself and this was the perfect opportunity to let it happen. Didn't hear any mention of the security cams in the bedroom. Did you engage them for your stroking??

Looking forward to hearing how their time at the motel and the next night went for you and her. I hope he signed the contract. Is Gigi part of the contract?? :D Do you really think this will be one and done thing between them??

Good to hear from you again!!!!

Rascal

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:06 pm

Wow. Des is stepping up the cuckold game...essentially offering your wife to a client (subject to Gigi's approval of course). Wow. Hot as hell.

I'm curious what made him tell you he prefers to fuck married women, what did he see in you? Was that before or after you showed him a picture of her?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:36 pm

Questions:

by MaxCargo » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:13 pm
And what about your own sex with Gigi after being gone for quite a while? I know it nerves you getting asked about. How much did Gigi desire this, how passionate is she about you then? Excuse my curiosity.

The passion is always greater after an event like that, Max. I think that’s probably true for most guys here. And after meeting him, yeah, she definitely wanted this one.

by rascalnvixen » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:21 pm
Des, . . . Looking forward to hearing how their time at the motel and the next night went for you and her. I hope he signed the contract. Is Gigi part of the contract?? Do you really think this will be one and done thing between them? . . .
Rascal

He signed on enthusiastically at the office, Rascal, but had already told me he was pleased with my presentation to the group and fully intended to do that. He didn’t mention when or if he might return here, but either of us will welcome if he does. Gigi said that was a really good night.

by subtoall » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:06 pm
. . . Wow. Hot as hell. I'm curious what made him tell you he prefers to fuck married women, what did he see in you? Was that before or after you showed him a picture of her?

A photographer that snapped our photo at the restaurant’s table was dressed in a short, black sexy outfit, something like a swim suit but dressier. When his attorney left us, he remarked he would like to have that woman in bed but added, “only if she’s married.” That was the impetus for the way the conversation turned out.

by solstice » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:56 pm
. . . .Is it likely that Gigi will give you chapter and verse of her extended play ? You wrote: At some point, I responded that I could understand that husband’s preference. I told him a half-truth, that I “recently” told my wife I wouldn’t mind if she had a boyfriend for an occasional fling.

Is that a tactic you have used before, or a quick witted reaction.

Hi Solstice. I always hear every detail she can recall, most often in bed. But, no, I have never said anything like that to another. This was an unusual conversation with a client and I realized he was someone with who I could share that information. I guessed right. It worked out fine.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:01 pm

Love the update, Des :D.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:03 am

Awesome Update Des. Gigi is just an amazing woman and I love hearing about your adventures. I hope you have a wonderful week.....Cheers

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:53 am

Was Gigi really washing her car inside the garage with a running hose? Gutsy. :up:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:59 am

Sam,

I think you are paying TOO MUCH attention to detail here!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Just kidding!!!

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:48 am

samlowen wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:53 am
Was Gigi really washing her car inside the garage with a running hose? Gutsy. :up:
I'll never include enough detail for all. Not sure why that's gutsy, but we have a minimal-decline garage floor with a center drain setting between the two parking spots. Just this once, hopefully the last, I'll add this: We have a heavy duty, fireman-style garden hose nozzle attached to the hose with an ergonomic handle that shuts on and off. The overhead garage fan and an auxiliary tool-shelf fan drys up dampness quickly. I don't know the hose dimensions.

Thanks for writing, Sam, but if I need to add descriptions of every square inch of our home, my contributions could range up to twenty pages. I have enough trouble getting in the essential topics.

But since I'm here anyway - I spotted a new question here at the cuckold board asking fellow cucks their size. Some included their flaccid lengths, which I hadn't thought of mentioning in the past. I'm an average six erect but around three inches flaccid. That last stat might be a bit shorter than average, so maybe I'm not as average as I thought. I never thought it mattered.

~ Des

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:06 am

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:48 am
samlowen wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:53 am
I'll never include enough detail for all. Not sure why that's gutsy, but we have a minimal-decline garage floor with a center drain setting between the two parking spots. Just this once, hopefully the last, I'll add this: We have a heavy duty, fireman-style garden hose nozzle attached to the hose with an ergonomic handle that shuts on and off. The overhead garage fan and an auxiliary tool-shelf fan drys up dampness quickly. I don't know the hose dimensions.

Thanks for writing, Sam, but if I need to add descriptions of every square inch of our home, my contributions could range up to twenty pages. I have enough trouble getting in the essential topics.

~ Des
I thought it was gutsy because every single home garage I've ever been in has stored items that would be damaged by water and the only time I've heard of someone washing a car in a garage, they didn't use a hose, only a bucket of water and a sponge to keep the water mess to a minimum. I'm legit surprised at the idea of a running hose inside a home garage.

Your garage sound like it has some upgrades that most garages do not come with as part of the standard construction, at least where I live.

I'm confused why you're mentioning a feeling of a need to add descriptions of every square inch of your home. You've done a very good job throughout this thread's life of describing so much of your home already, making mention of it in nearly every post. If anything, you could reduce the time you have spent describing your home and focus more on other areas of your writing. I've always thought you included the details you have simply because that was your writing style as a former reporter, continually reinforcing the some of the same things over and over so new readers can stay up with the story without reading every update.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:23 am

A couple of happenings at our household lately:

After a series of grueling work days, I’m home today.

Beau phoned my wife early this morning before she left for work and asked if she or I would object to his staying with us Friday and Saturday night. His fiancé Sherry told him a deadhead pilot arrived last Friday on a commercial flight and had been flirting with her. Gigi and I knew the meaning of “deadhead.” Sherry has told us several terms used by pilots; a deadhead is a pilot flying as a passenger, not as a pilot, so it isn’t a put-down. That deadhead was flying home on vacation and staying at his apartment locally. Beau correctly assumed her mentioning the flirtation was actually a question as to whether Beau would mind her dating him while he’s in town.

Apparently ignoring Sherry’s engagement ring, the man gave her his card and asked her if she cared to go out with him this weekend. That excited Beau. He encouraged her to phone the pilot and tell him she was free Friday and Saturday. Gigi held the phone aside and asked if I had plans this weekend. When I responded I did not, she smiled broadly and told him, “I’ll be thinking about it all week.” I’m sure he will also have it in mind. He will be fucking my wife and his fiancé will be fucking the pilot a couple of nights. If he’s like me, he and Sherry will probably be having sex every night while anticipating her nights with the man. I’ll be asking him about that this weekend.

Gigi asked if I would be interested in joining her and Beau in bed one of those nights. Well, yeah. I am. That’s a rare opportunity for me.

Her boss was at our home this past Friday night during a heavy thunderstorm. The three of us talked a few minutes before he fucked her on our couch while I watched. They have done that before in my presence but it doesn’t happen often. Neither seemed to care that I was in the room. While his big dick plowed her cunt, he wore only his unbuttoned, white dress shirt and she hadn’t taken off her blouse. Neither paid noticeable attention to the rain pounding against our living room’s bay window.

The sex was sizzling but didn’t last as long as typical for them. Their union had been sudden and intense, like that of times she has told me of him fucking her after hours in his office. My wife looked at me at times as I stood across the room, naked and jerking my prick with abandon. Her legs wrapped around her boss’ back. Her eyes seemed glazed over and half open. Her lips were parted in an “oh” as he fucked her. I breathed heavily and felt as if I were a part of their sexual union. Turning to stare into his eyes, she howled, “I love your big cock in my pussy!” He muttered, “I love fucking you.” He kissed her deeply. Her fingers dug into the flesh of his hips in response to his powerful thrusts.

When she cried out in climax, he withdrew and urged her to her knees. He guided her cock to her pussy from the rear and jack-hammered her cunt. She howled in pleasure and blubbered, “Yes! Yes! You fuck so good. I needed this so much.” I think he responded, “Me too,” but his words were a bit muddled by the storm’s thunder.

Watching another’s dick in my willing wife is mesmerizing. Her writhing body coalesced hotly with his like each was made for the other. That sexual intensity hasn’t waned over time as it does for some. A flood of emotions swirled through my mind. Stifling sobs of gratitude, I scurried to the hallway bath and was cumming hard and long into a tissue. I felt embarrassed by the rivulets of tears running down my cheeks; but thankfully, neither he nor my wife witnessed that moment. From the living room, his booming growl indicated he was cumming. I was too weak to walk out of the bath to watch as his sperm flooded into my wife’s cunt. Then, lightning flashed, followed immediately by thunder, at the front window at the moment of his final groan. That was a grand moment. My wife was laughing at that when I returned to the living room.

He had been at our home just over an hour before dressing to leave. Gigi didn’t move from the couch where she lay naked on her back. He leaned over to kiss her a good-bye. She unzipped his fly and opened her mouth widely to take his dick in her mouth. His eyes rolled as her head bobbed against his groin.

She pulled away, zipped him up, and said, “That was a very fulfilling ‘business meeting,’ Sir.” "Sir" or "Mister ___" are the terms she uses to address him not only at work, but even they're fucking; each likes it that way. He chuckled, turned to walk out the door and said to me, “Give me a call for lunch a day you’re free a couple of hours. I need to unload some issues with a guy I trust.” I responded I would do that soon.

As his car pulled onto the street, Gigi looked up to the ceiling as she said to me, “I’m glad you were in the room with us. I noticed you enjoyed it too.” Perhaps the way that episode came about has something to do with her inviting me to join her and Beau this coming weekend. My wife again said that Beau is becoming like me, as evidenced by his excitation when another man is fucking his fiancé. We have come to think of Beau as part of our family. I think when the time comes that Beau moves on, the two of us will miss him as much as a parent regrets the day a son who moves out to be on his own.

I asked if she and her boss had set up another get-together. They haven’t. Their unions are more typically when either needs a release; but she mentioned he wants the two of us to join him and his wife for a weekend at their mountain retreat when the snow starts.

She didn’t remind me she and her boss have been talking about lightening up about the possibility of me fucking his wife. That’s been tenaciously off the table in the past, but I can see a possibility of that coming about whenever the four of us are at their mountain cottage. But maybe not; she and her boss are stoutly possessive about their spouses, and that’s rather nice too.

She fell asleep on the couch and I retreated to our computer room to enter the event in my journal. When alone at home, I sometimes sit at my computer and read one of her past sexual episodes I have recorded. That’s almost as good as the times any of those are actually happening.

~ Des

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:10 am

I wonder if that’s what the Boss wants to talk to you about?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:41 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:10 am
I wonder if that’s what the Boss wants to talk to you about?
I don't know but, guessing from a remark he made when he visited Friday, I suspect it has to do with work matters concerning our local city government. I called him today and we set up Thursday noon, a day I can take a long lunch hour. My preference as a topic would be our lifestyle, something neither my wife nor I can talk about with outsiders. That's the principal reason my wife and I check in here and a couple other websites to see how others handle this way of living.

~ Des

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:33 pm

I wonder if you call him Mister, like Gigi does. That would be kind of hot, signaling further your submission. Your lunch meeting will be the perfect opportunity to subtly do it. "Good afternoon, Mister XXX. It's good to see you. I'm pleased you wanted to meet with me. What can I do for you?"

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:14 pm

subtoall wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:33 pm
I wonder if you call him Mister, like Gigi does. That would be kind of hot, signaling further your submission. Your lunch meeting will be the perfect opportunity to subtly do it. "Good afternoon, Mister XXX. It's good to see you. I'm pleased you wanted to meet with me. What can I do for you?"
:D Thanks for the suggestion, Sub, but it isn't that sort of relationship. I don't submit but admittedly get a little carried away when he's fucking her. On the other hand, I would do what I could to salvage the relationship if it ever went south, which I don't see happening.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:35 pm

Excuse me if I also ask, you talk so much about Gigi's encounters with others, I wonder when do you and her have actually sex, especially recently?
I think you misunderstood Maxcargo's questions, I think he didn't ask about Gigi's passion for the recent guy, more about her passion and desire for you, especially after you have been away from.home in some business trips and working long hours, as you said?

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:15 am

Great update Des, I know it must be amazing to look into Gigi's eyes while she is fucking her Boss. I do hope you can join Beau and Gigi as I know that is an awesome experience and I feel sure Beau will be thing of Sherry Fucking the Deadhead pilot at the same time. Just an amazing scenario. Hope you have a great week.... Cheers

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:33 am

Scotch98 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:15 am
Great update Des, I know it must be amazing to look into Gigi's eyes while she is fucking her Boss. I do hope you can join Beau and Gigi as I know that is an awesome experience and I feel sure Beau will be thing of Sherry Fucking the Deadhead pilot at the same time. Just an amazing scenario. Hope you have a great week.... Cheers
Your mention of the instant I looked into her eyes brought to mind that moment, and the revelation is one I've experienced before. It may seem an exaggeration to say it's like looking into her soul, but it's close to that. Times like that jolt my emotions like nothing else, and it's overwhelming to me. Her eyes tell it all at those times. The few men like her boss who have developed extended relationships with my wife have given her an insight into the depths of her psyche and an understanding of men most women will never experience. That ofren comes about for her, and vicariously for me, when she and certain men are in the throes of ecstasy.

Her narratives to me about each lasting experience have brought us closer. I have a greater appreciation of my wife than I once would have thought possible. A few men in her life have come to tell her, and sometimes me, they had not before known so great a depth of intimacy with others. When with another, as with me, she gives herself fully, mind and body. She is open in expressing her feelings for each and conveys the sizzling ecstasy she enjoys when his organ is inside her. Her and my sexual relationship has reached heights I would otherwise had never known.

I deeply appreciate your words that allowed me that memorable moment. Words can have an impact, and yours detonated in my brain like a hand grenade. Our most recent avatar, from a former bedroom-cam moment with her boss, somewhat expresses that depth of intimacy. Then, like last Friday, he was pummeling her pussy like a jackhammer, and she was screaming her gratitude to him for giving her all he had. I may leave that photo here permanently. Thank you.

~ Des

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:30 am

Des,
I think you and Gigi have had a huge positive influence on Beau. The fact that he’s excited about Sherry flirting with and spending a couple of nights with the pilot indicates a level of maturity that takes many men years to develop. Of course he’ll have the ever-talented Gigi to keep him company. ;) But the bottom line is he sees sex as something beautiful and to be shared among partners. It should stand him in good stead when he becomes a hotwife husband.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:58 am

Open2it wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:30 am
Des,
I think you and Gigi have had a huge positive influence on Beau. The fact that he’s excited about Sherry flirting with and spending a couple of nights with the pilot indicates a level of maturity that takes many men years to develop. Of course he’ll have the ever-talented Gigi to keep him company. ;) But the bottom line is he sees sex as something beautiful and to be shared among partners. It should stand him in good stead when he becomes a hotwife husband.
Hi Open, Thank you for that. You expressed our feelings exactly.

It's now clear those two are committed to marriage and their beliefs about staying married are those of mine and my wife's. We, Beau, and his fiancee have each expressed their future marriage will definitely be that of a hotwife agreement. Sherry says it's difficult to think of marriage any other way now, which thrills Beau.

We like that between them too, but a difference for them is that Sherry says she might "occasionally" give him more permission than my wife gives me. He said to her in our presence he can live with it either way as long as she doesn't mind him fucking my wife as long as he lives. She laughed and said she would give him that much rope for sure. Gigi grinned and said, "Great. I'll keep him in line when you're not around."

Des

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:20 am

Your reply to Scotch98 was great. You put a lot of meaning into just a few words and that tells a lot about you and Gigi. That should answer a lot of questions you get here about your relationship with her. I really like your new avatar. Hot. When my wife and I were reading your last two stories she was stroking me. I kept looking at her legs and the boss fucking her when she read it to me. I came big and she did too with her vibrator.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:52 pm

My wife isn’t having sex with anyone this week for the reason her youngest fuckbuddy will be spending the weekend with us. But a happening Tuesday at work brought about a recurring realization about particular advantages of my wife’s extramarital sexual partners.

Having a hotwife is an adventure. I was again reminded of that yesterday when a client with international interests offered me a job as their chief correspondent for the company’s magazine. The company had been an ad client long before I began with our firm, but they have since wanted only me editing their ongoing column and company advertisements.

Their global expanse has long intrigued me. The offer would involve international travel, mostly to Asia, the Middle East and Europe. If I were not married or in a troubled relationship, I would have jumped at the chance. But it isn’t just “being married” that caused me to politely turn down their offer. No matter what exotic ventures I could look forward to, none of that compares to my life with Gigi. She and her exploits offer all I could ask for. And, although we don’t live in a mansion, I love our home. Because our firm’s rules require informing all partners whenever competing job offers come about, they were the first to be told I turned our client down; the senior partner let out a sigh of relief, so I added I wasn’t going anywhere, ever.

Because it happened on that work-day, my wife was unaware the company attempted to recruit me. But upon telling her I had declined the position, she kissed me and said, “I’m so glad about that. My life would be empty if you were gone that long.” She doesn’t mind my short-term jaunts away for the company; and I don’t mind her being away a night or two while being fucked by other guys. I’m not really sure, but I think our occasional, brief separations are good for our marriage; for one thing, we don’t have those occasional spats we hear come about in other marriages, and it seems to me some people can be together for too long at times.

Although I suppose I already realized it, hearing her say I’d be missed if I away longer gave me a nice feeling. That works both ways and not just because I love living with her day-to-day. She is an adventure too. I think ours is a rare marriage, and nothing else in this world compares to that.

Her 34th birthday comes up December 1. I asked if she wanted someone else to be the first to fuck her on her birthday. She says if it isn’t me, her boss is her first choice and Beau her second, but she hasn’t yet discussed that with either. She said, “But timing for either might be a problem,” then grinned, and added, “If it’s just you, that won’t be a bummer for me.” With her boss, it’s tight and deep. With Beau, is sex with a young ripped body with similar stamina. With me, it’s . . . well, it’s with her husband. Either way, I hope this will be a very joyful birthday.

~ Des

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:25 pm

It's a birthday! Think big and see if she can swing having sex with all three of you that day. You can take the morning shift before work. Bossman can take lunch and Beau can handle dinner. Bonus points if Fred can be worked for a late night dessert.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Des,

I'm so happy to hear that Gigi offered a heartfelt expression of love to you in a manner that, to me, is more meaningful and real than just saying, I love you! Saying that her life would be empty with you gone that long is a very good and very honest expression of her feelings. I like that she chose that manner to convey her feelings to you!! I think it gives me a new insight to the woman. I hope you take that opportunity to be her first fuck of the day on December 1. As her husband, YOU should have that position of honor out of respect for your marriage. I know you are low key, but one thing I have learned is that you can't expect respect if you don't demand respect. You are part of a great marriage that in itself should be respected even if she is a hotwife for other guys. The other guys can drop in whenever they can make it!!! Ooops, I could have used a different verb in that comment, but I'm sure you know what I mean!!! :D

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:07 am

Having travelled internationally for work, it gets real old real fast. It sounds much better than it is. I was lucky to do it in my 20s and wouldn't even consider it now in my 40s unless I had no other option.