My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:03 pm

Tracey52 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:06 am
Des. Great update. Felt like I was there. Hope you inform us about what Gigi told you about their night later. You talked about secrecy. I remember that mr Bossman and Gigi are in a new office and have a new shared secretary. How’s that working out? LOL I just realised that secretary contains the word secret. Very app in this context. Don’t you think?
Thanks for that. The Board has suggested she may need her own secretary, but she and her boss told them at that board meeting neither thinks that's necessary. Their unstated reason is each thinks that more than one in the mix increases the possibility of suspicion, but neither envisions a need for that in the near future anyway. Gigi says more than half the time she can work without an assistant but likes that she can use their shared secretary. About half of her work is planning and approvals that require a lot of alone-time before having the work produced on a computer.

When it comes to advanced math work, she shares that responsibility with the chief financial officer for who Beau works; but because those two work separately, she doesn't anticipate interacting the CFO or Beau more than on occasional complicated issues and that sort of duty doesn't require long meetings.

And, yes; they now have a personal assistant after having had a temporary until the woman was hired. A follow-up interview convinced them she was the best for the job. Her talent was important, but her responses were also considered to be the best choice of any interviewed for another reason. The woman's background and frank responses to my wife's and her boss' questions let them know she is . . . well, broadminded. She has dropped subtle hints she may possibly suspect the non-work relationship between the two, but her occasional remarks and evident loyalty have become increasingly clear. That's amounts to something of an unstated understanding but the personal connection of her boss and my wife isn't definitely known to the woman. She recently told both she would never reveal anything about their public or private life and will cover for them if either should ever be the subject of any sort of negative hearsay; she didn't use the word "sexual gossip," but her remarks clearly included that. She admitted in that second interview she was leaving a tax-law firm as a legal secretary because she had become involved with a partner in the firm and he had become a problem for her.

The woman is tastefully open, but only to Gigi and their boss, about her past sex life and experience without being crass. When she's alone with either of the two, she occasionally shares sex jokes and that has established a private, closeted bond among the three. My wife says that part is working "very well," but both he and she have agreed never to say anything to her to indicate they're sexually involved even if she evidently would accept and approve. That isn't quite the same relationship the two had with the former executive secretary, but it's good enough. I haven't yet met her but am told she is a 37-year-old, attractive brunette.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:40 pm

That’s very interesting Des. It seems to me that a FFM could be in the future if Mr B and Gigi want it.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:05 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:40 pm
That’s very interesting Des. It seems to me that a FFM could be in the future if Mr B and Gigi want it.
Actually, that has already happened once but I don't remember where I posted it. I like that Mr. B. tag you used. I hadn't wanted to post his last name in the past, but I can use that when I have something else about them. She only refers to him as "Mister ____" even when they fucking. Thanks for the tip.

~ Des

hotwifeluvr
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifeluvr » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:29 pm

Great stories. Actually, I just finished the first one, and it made me wild. So hot! Thanks for sharing!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:53 pm

A hotwife marriage isn’t the same as others’, but not just for the reasons most might assume. Unlike the days of our once-monogamous marriage, we have come to expect certain unanticipated events in our lives. Whenever those varied happenstances come about, I rarely feel surprised anymore. I now think of those as Coming With the Territory. Tonight’s wasn’t a jolting event but one I couldn’t have expected. And, actually it turned out rather well.

Beau’s fiancé Sherry phoned my wife at mid-afternoon as she was about to leave the university and asked if she could stop by our place for a few minutes. Gigi called me at the office and I had finished up my work early. Sherry drove into our driveway just after I arrived home a half hour later. She said she had an apology to offer. “I don’t know what came over me today,” she said, “but my mouth got ahead of my good sense.”

Having put in overtime at the airport the previous week, she was given the day off work and stopped by the university to have lunch with Beau. Jonathan, Beau’s student friend known better at the school as Jon, and his girlfriend whose name neither of us now recall joined them. During breaks at school, Jon lives with his parents somewhere just outside Denver and oitherwise resides in an on-campus dorm. Sherry had met Jon twice before. Neither Beau nor Jon had classes immediately afterward, so they walked across the commons to his dormitory.

The four sat around talking and their conversation turned to marijuana. Jon asked if the other three cared to share a joint. That’s semi-legal in our area and legal in his home state. Jon’s girlfriend eagerly agreed and Beau and Sherry reluctantly went along with it. Both had tried pot a couple of times a few years past but have since turned it down others who offered.

I’m unsure just how it began, but soon the four were naked and fucking in Jon’s bed, Beau with Sherry and Jon with his girlfriend. They later sat in a circle on the bed and chatted about school and Sherry’s job. Sherry hadn’t come down from her high. Jon asked if they had ever had sex before with others alongside them. Although they have, Beau denied it; but Sherry blurted out, “Well, I share Beau with a married woman.” Beau waved his hands to stop her from adding anything to her remark. Sherry immediately apologized, saying Beau didn’t want her talking about that.

Jon’s girlfriend was fascinated with Sherry’s admission and pressed for details. Beau explained “that married woman” is very discreet and doesn’t want anyone to know of his relationship with her. He admitted having sex with “the woman” long before he and Sherry were engaged but refused offering any details about my wife. Sherry said, “Well, I can tell you this, she’s gorgeous and I don’t blame him. When we’re married, I hope they can keep up their affair.” The guy and girl were awestruck by that and Sherry’s open-minded attitude. They asked Sherry if Beau gave his fiancé the same freedom. Beau evidently thought the conversation had gone too far and claimed there’s no way he could do that; of course, that isn’t true. Sherry blushed when telling us this. She regretted her thoughtless remark had caused her fiancé to tell a lie.

Sherry broke in laughter when Jon said to Beau, “I knew you were a great guy, but that’s fucking awesome. I’m not even worthy to associate with you.” Upon hearing that, Gigi laughed so hard she sputtered in her attempt to respond.

Turning to my wife, Sherry went on, “I’m sorry I messed up by blabbing about you and Beau. I know you don’t want any of that known to others. I’ll never, ever do that again.”

Gigi grinned and said she understood. She clasped Sherry’s hand and said, “You didn’t identify me, so there’s no harm done. Guys that age admire others who have sex with married women, so there’s no harm done to anyone.” Sherry said she learned that today; Jon expressed his admiration about Beau having a married girlfriend on the side, but his girlfriend was equally impressed and fascinated by Sherry’s admission. The girl said she thought it was “awesome.”

The guy’s girlfriend was first to leave the dorm to attend an upcoming class. As Beau and Sherry dressed and were about to leave, Jon asked if there was any chance of Beau introducing the married woman to him sometime. Beau said “the woman” would never approve of anyone knowing he and she were sexually involved.

But even though my wife was satisfied with what Sherry had told her, Sherry still seemed somewhat upset. Gigi sat alongside her on our couch and massaged Sherry’s shoulders. She shrugged and said, “There's no harm done. We all screw up at times.” Sherry took a deep breath and noticeably relaxed, then turned about to kiss Gigi full on the lips.

Their arms entwined and Sherry slipped a hand inside my wife’s blouse to stroke a breast. I quietly walked out of the room and peered around the wall’s corner to watch from the hallway. Gigi unbuttoned her blouse and Sherry leaned to suckle a nipple. Their clothing puddled to the floor. My wife was naked and Sherry then wore nothing but white socks and blue running shoes. I overheard murmuring but couldn’t make out what either was saying.

My wife urged Sherry from the couch to the floor and parted her legs. She kissed the girl’s neck, moving down from her breasts, to her stomach and ultimately to licking her clitoris. Sherry cried out, “Oh yes!”Gigi’s tongue lashed the girl’s hot button as Sherry moaned passionately. Her hips quivered at the manipulation of my wife’s long tongue. Her fingers raked through my wife’s thick hair. Perhaps five minutes had passed until Sherry cried out in a shuddering climax.

Wthdrawing her mouth from the girl’s mound, my wife gazed up at her and said, “Is that proof enough that I’m okay with your remarks?” Sherry said, “I loved that. Thank you.” Gigi gathered up Sherry’s blouse and skirt and handed them to her. As the two dressed, my wife said, “You’re always welcome at our home. As far as we’re concerned, you’re a part of our family now.”

Sherry breathed, “I feel that too. Thank you.” Gigi asked if she thinks of herself any differently since Beau told her she had the freedom to have sex with other men. Sherry thought for a moment, then said she feels empowered. And, because she knows it excites him, she also experiences a sense of empowerment and satisfaction in that. She said it’s a sense of liberation and freedom she hadn’t even thought of before, like there are no barriers in life. She added, “I know most would understand, but it’s a feeling I can be successful at anything.”

My wife nodded in agreement and told her that all of that has been precisely her own experience, She said, approximately, “If done right, it’s a different sort of education that leads to a path most women will never travel.” I think that’s quoted exactly as she said it, but it’s close. I had not before heard her say those words, but her observation offered me yet another insight into my wife’s way of thinking. I have come to believe over the years no spouse can completely know the other, no matter how long they live with them. I think that’s a good thing. It’s wondrous learning something new about the other.

I rejoined them in the living room as she was about to leave. Sherry threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. She said, “You two are the best friends I’ve ever had. I hope we never part.” Gigi smiled and responded, “We’re always here for you.”

We watched her Hyundai back out the driveway, head to the end of our street and turn onto the main road. I closed the door behind us and Gigi said, “It’s nice having a new family member, huh?” I agreed and said, “You say Beau is becoming more like me.’ I think Sherry is becoming like you.” She laughed at that and responded, “I’m not easy to copy.” I didn’t ask what that meant.

She told me she had some papers from work she needed to study and would be tied up in our home office for about an hour. She’s still there and I’m here in the living room at my laptop. This hasn’t been an ordinary night for us, but I’m actually pleased that Sherry had made what she considered a mistake. I liked the outcome.

It’s a bit difficult to explain just how, but my wife and I realized as Sherry was leaving that her coming here to apologize has created a deeper social and emotional bond with the two of us. Gigi said she feels certain that, like Beau, Sherry will be a part of our lives for years to come.

When Sherry was telling us about the four fucking side by side in Jonathan’s dorm, he told a funny joke. His understanding was that Beau’s “affair” with “that married woman” was clandestine and unknown to the husband. That reminded him of a joke Sherry recounted to us:

"A man walked into a bar and asked for a beer. The bartender said, “That will be one cent.” The man in a shocked tone said, “One cent! How much if I have a steak and sides with that?” The bartender said, “A nickle.”

"The man said, “A nickel! Who the hell owns this place?” The bartender replied, “The guy upstairs with my wife.” The man asked, “What’s he doing up there with your wife?”

"The bartender said, “The same thing I’m doing down here with his business.”

Gigi said she is adding that to her mental inventory of jokes to tell at the right time and place in the future.

~ Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:42 pm

a path most women will never travel.”

I thought I had heard Gigi's quote before, but I got it wrong, it was of a book by by M Scott Peck The Road Less Travelled.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:47 pm

That joke by Sherry had me laughing out loud, the best jokes have an element of truth in them.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Thanks for the update, Des! I think Sherry's visit shows some strong courage and excellent character to come to you and Gigi to tell what happened, even though you might not have ever known about her mistake. I think she is a good addition to your "family". The joke telling is very reminiscent of someone else I've read about here once in a while! I think Sherry has a good future in what ever profession she chooses.

Rascal

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:44 am

Wow, Great update Des. Sherry is turning out to be an amazing Lady and I do hope she and Beau will remain in yours and Gigi's life for years to come. Coming to apologize to you guys for slipping while under the influence was really awesome and shows what a caring and loving lady she is. While I have not had a lot of experience w/ pot I do remember it does loosen your tongue and inhibitions. It is not legal in my state and surprisingly my wife has mentioned trying to get some and experimenting. While our sex life is less than stellar I would sure jump at the chance to try it again in the privacy of our home. Overall a very sexy encounter w/ Sherry and Gigi. You didn't mention sherry returning the favor to Gigi and I hope you took care of Gigi later that night. What a great life you guys are pursuing and I so appreciate you sharing these moments. Cheers

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:04 am

Since my wife began fucking other men we have read a lot of stories by others in this lifestyle. We think yours is the best we have seen anywhere. You give insight and details like nobody else we have read. Keep it up - please!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:21 pm

Yesterday, we had Thanksgiving dinner at the home of my wife’ boss and his wife. Her boss knew her primary physician and his wife have become casual friends of ours, and they too were invited among the dozen guests. As happens more often than not, my wife was asked to say grace before the meal.

At the moment, Gigi’s youngest guy Beau is in our bedroom fucking her, but I’ll get to that later. It seems my wife’s sex life may be bustling over the next month and a half.

Jean, who is Beau's and my wife’s former sex-buddy, phoned around five tonight from her base to update us on her status as a Navy pharmacist. I was on our bedroom phone in a conference call with her and my wife. Before Jean had graduated as a pharmacist while serving as a reservist, she had once been an active-duty enlistee medic - or “corpsman” as the Navy designates the position. She then was most often assigned to a Marine unit before leaving the military and going back to school. Now back on active duty, she has just been bumped up a rank ahead of what she had anticipated.

She plans on being home with her husband two weeks during the Christmas holidays, beginning December 21th. Jean is a stunner even when not in uniform, so I’m sure the civilian who has recently been fucking her feels he won the lottery. He and Jean were at his apartment yesterday afternoon and will be dating until her temporary leave in late December. She thinks they will likely continue after the holidays until she is expected to be assigned to serve on a ship. Her husband Will is fine with that. Jean anticipates a shipboard assignment within a couple of months. She said, “If and when that happens, I’ll be sexless until maybe whenever the ship docks at ports.”

Gigi told Jean about the recent inclusion of Beau’s fiancé in her sex life. Jean responded, “Your life is fucking enviable.” Gigi invited Jean and her husband to our home when she’s here in December. Jean said if Gigi would loosen up on her reins on me, “We could take our RV out to the lake for a foursome.” My wife said she could do that. I don’t often get that opportunity but because the woman isn’t living locally, Gigi has no concern I might become “too close.” That would never really come about, but my wife has peculiar apprehensions about that.
Before our conversation with Jean ended, she asked if perhaps Beau and his fiancé might be interested in all six having sex at the hidden lake in her and her husband’s RV. Gigi told her she would float the idea to Beau and let her know.

Beau had earlier phoned us to say Sherry is temporarily on a late shift and will be working through the Thanksgiving weekend at the airport. He asked if he could come over tonight. I decided not to join them this time and leave them to have fun alone.

Gigi won’t return to work until Monday, so he’s here now, and they’re fucking in our bedroom as I’m writing this. Before they stripped in our living room and headed for bed, she asked what he thought about a small orgy when Sherry is back in town. Jean, Beau, my wife and Beau’s former college roommate Jack once had a hot foursome in Jean’s RV. Sherry hasn’t met Jean but Beau said when he told Sherry about that, she wished she could have been a part of that. He will ask Sherry tomorrow but thinks she will be enthusiastic about it.

He said his school friend Jonathan has been intensely questioning about his relationship with my wife but Beau won’t tell him more than he already knew. Jon asked if there was any possibility “that married woman’ would be interested in a threesome that included him. Beau told him, “Not a chance in hell,” but asked my wife she was interested. That wouldn’t be all that different from the times my wife often had sex with Beau and Jack when Jack was still living in our area. Gigi bit her lower lip, grinned, and asked, “Do you want me to?” Beau said it would be exciting but didn’t want to pressure her.

Gigi considered it a moment and responded she could under certain circumstances. To avoid him finding out too much about, she said it could be after graduates Dec. 19 at the same time as Beau. Upon his graduation, Jonathan will be immediately moving back to Denver to begin working for a mechanical engineering firm, so she envisions no problem with it. Gig suggested he could ask Jonathan to stay around a day or two after graduation and they use Beau’s apartment for the threesome. She won’t agree without Sherry’s approval. Beau smiled and said Sherry will probably want to join them.

That leaves it up to Beau to set it up.

I chuckled to myself at their evident eagerness to get to the bedroom. Each took long, swift strides down the hallway and my wife didn’t take the time to close the door behind them. I waited a couple of minutes before creeping down the hall to watch unseen through the partially open door. I jerked off as she was on her knees, her hands gripping the headboard, and he was thumping into her cunt from behind. She wailed and blubbered unintelligibly as he fucked her, and his overwrought undertones of “Unhh huhh hunhhh,” sounded like he was weeping with joy.
I pulled my handkerchief from my chino’s pocket and was cumming hard into its folds within two minutes. At that moment, I had just turned away with my back to the wall as she cried out in a high-pitched, drawn-out howl, “Ohhhmygoddd!” Yesss, yesss, nowww!” Screaming like that usually signals she is in the throes of a long, rapturous orgasm. But Beau was still pummeling her pussy. Sobbing, she whimpered, “Oh Honey, it’s so fucking good.” Breathing heavily, I retreated to the living room.

That was an hour ago and they are now fucking a second or third time. He is going to be totally wiped when they make it to breakfast at our kitchen table tomorrow morning. I love seeing her and another staggering out to join me after a hot night’s romp.

Before Beau arrived early tonight, I was informed of another upcoming event. Following the phone call with Jean, Gigi had showered and was prepping for Beau’s arrival. When I walked into the bath area, she was attired only in a bra and sitting in the chair at her mirror. She peeled back the skin of a large banana, looked up at me with a smile, and sensuously pushed and pulled it out of her lips. She said, “Does this look like my boss’ dick?” I laughed and said I would say he is larger. She stopped sucking the banana and told me to get naked and she would have an offer for me to consider. She ate the banana with occasional sexy remarks as I removed my clothes.

She rubbed facial cream onto my penis and stroked it as she told me of a talk she had with her boss on Wednesday as the bank was closing for the day. She said she hadn’t made up her mind about a question he posed until a few minutes before.

While stroking my pole, she reminded her birthday is December 1. She will take five personal-leave days off work beginning Monday, November 30, and her boss also will be out of the office Monday. He told her he wishes to “help celebrate” her birthday. Gigi told him she and I will be at a hotel at the town south of us the night of her birthday, so it cannot be an overnighter. He assured her it won’t but, whatever he intends, she realized they will surely be fucking. She said his suggestion made her pussy pulse. When he drew her close and kissed her, she could have fucked him right there in her closed-door office.

Gigi asked what he had in mind. He reminded her how I enjoyed watching them the last time at his weekend place and he wanted me to see them in bed at our home. I had watched them having sex at his mountain retreat and, before that, several times on our bedroom cams. In the past, he and my wife have preferred I not be in the same room when they’re having sex.

Her boss said, “I want your husband to watch us at your home.” He leaned against her desk and said he wanted me “to see and hear everything, like it always is with us.” She smiled and asked, “Do I detect a new kink with you?”

I found his comment to be intriguing. I was in the same room the two just days before the morning I drove up to her boss’ mountain retreat. So when I asked what “everything” meant, she said, “I don’t know. Maybe he just wants to see if you get jealous when we’re at our hottest. I suppose there is something in his mind I haven’t thought to mention to you. I told him I’ll get back to him on that after talking with you.”

She stroked my cock and pulled it into her lips. I fucked her mouth a minute or so but didn’t ejaculate. I told her whatever they want to do that day is fine with me.

That he will be the first that week to nail my wife isn’t of importance to me. It would be difficult for her to turn down her boss anyway. I will be the only man with her on her birthday. I commented to be sure she’s lubricated when they get together so she won’t be sore the following day. She laughed and responded, “You should know my capacity by now.”

I opined that, if her boss thinks I might be jealous when he’s fucking her, he might have a point. I can’t say for sure whether my occasional feelings are that or envy or admiration when his eight-and-a-half inches is pumping her pussy. She laughed and said that’s no reason to be envious. She followed up with a quote by who she said was a legendary football coach; when a player expressed concern over a competing team’s larger overall size, he told his players, “Size doesn’t define a winner. Goliath was 40-point favorite over David.” I don’t know how accurate is that quotation but she typically made her point with very few words. She turned back to the bath mirror and added, “You do just fine.”

Then, there’s her newest guy, Fred. Because my wife has so frequently been with her two regular guys, the relationship with Fred hasn’t turned out to be as often as she originally anticipated. When he last fucked her while I was out of town, he asked if she could accompany him at a Christmas party on the 11th of next month. She declined because she has a rule about attending local public functions with another man. They instead agreed to get together privately near that date. During a phone conversation since then, they mutually agreed on meeting up at his home on Saturday, the 12th of next month, and she will return home early Sunday morning.

If all that actually comes about, that’s a lot of dicks in a relatively short time. But a few years back, she was even more sexually active. I complained at the time I felt her hookups had become out of control. She then was fucking more guys than she can now remember with her new-found freedom. Her frequency seemed uncontrolled. I needlessly worried she might be becoming a nymphomaniac. I convinced her to consult a counselor whose opinion was that was a normal reaction for a woman new at infidelity and given the freedom her husband had offered.
I didn’t like it then; but as time has passed, I now think I instead should have been thrilled. After all, I’m a hotwife’s husband.

~Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:29 pm

Well, my friend, it sounds like you and Gigi will both be well fucked by the time the new year arrives!! Some new sex partners and some new combinations will stir the sexual energies very well!!! I'm looking forward to hearing all about them!!!! I'm still particularly interested in Mr. Boss' new preference of having you watch him screw Gigi very well. There's a story there for sure!

Rascal

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:16 pm

Your marriage has more twists and turns than a rattan chair, I think I will have to design a flow chart to place Gigi's sexual encounters in a way of keeping abreast, (so to speak): And talk of keeping up, the details that you generously share on this site keeps me frequently in a state of arousal. You still have a better deal than the boss, as you are the person your lovely wife gladly returns to.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:43 am

A really awesome and Busy month coming up Des. Man your Life is just amazing and I hope it continues for a long time. I am really looking forward to all of the upcoming adventures. The 6way at the lake sounds really Hot and sounds like you will be well fucked since Gigi is willing to loosen the restriction on you for that. Her Boss wanting you to watch them fuck at your house really sounds interesting. It will be interesting to see what he has in mind and why the change in heart about you watching them..... Have a great weekend...Cheers

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:35 am

solstice wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:16 pm
Your marriage has more twists and turns than a rattan chair, I think I will have to design a flow chart to place Gigi's sexual encounters in a way of keeping abreast, (so to speak): And talk of keeping up, the details that you generously share on this site keeps me frequently in a state of arousal. You still have a better deal than the boss, as you are the person your lovely wife gladly returns to.
Solstice,

Good thought!!! I actually started working on a chart last week!!! I guess we can offer a comparison at some point. I doubt that it will ever be complete at the rate they bring new lovers and new connections to the chart!!!

Rascal

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:44 am

Bossman appears to be growing some balls and gaining confidence, facing the issue of being watched and also softening some on the idea of Des and his wife begin given permission to have sex. Maybe Bossman has never really minded being watched and just went along with whatever Gigi wanted? This twist in the plot is a fun one and I'm excited to see where it takes us.

Solstice has a great idea. Maybe it's time for a shared google calendar of Gigi's sexcapades.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:00 am

Being married to a hotwife has occasionally caused a revelation of some previously undisclosed secret. Following last night’s session when my wife's pussy was being plowed by her 22-year-old fuckbuddy, this morning was one of those. The few hush-hush confidences my wife has withheld but confessed in the past have been intended for what she considered my benefit and well-being.

Beau and my wife came out of the bedroom for breakfast at 6:30 this morning, an hour later than Gigi’s usual wake-up hour. Gigi wore only her white, cotton pajama top that covers her hips. Beau was attired in my black satin pajamas, which I thought accentuated his good looks in a bad-boy sort of way. Strands of unbrushed, tousled hair dispersed across their foreheads, and I don’t before recall having seen bags under Beau’s eyes. Clearly, neither had slept much.

I downed two cups of coffee while awaiting them to awaken. Each was still groggy after what they estimated as less than four hours sleep. Knowing how their sizzling night surely was, I grinned at their frayed looks as they staggered to the breakfast table. The two had been so recurrently fucking through the night that much of her time was performing oral sex on Beau’s sporadically limp dick. I didn’t ask how many times he effed her, but I had jerked off twice in the guest bedroom at moments their lustful howling awakened me.

I had guessed their fucking would be especially good for them; the night before as they were heading to our bedroom, Beau was clearly aroused. His dick bulged out straight, stiff, and ready to plunge into my eager wife’s cunt. He had mentioned when the three of us were talking in our living room that his having known my wife has been like living a young man’s “ultimate fantasy.” Gigi laughed at his remark and said just before leading him to bed, “Let’s go live out your fantasy.”

As we ate and talked, Gigi reached a hand below the table to stroke his member to an erection. She pushed aside her empty plate and pulled his chair around to face her. She straddled his hips and guided his dick into her opening as she lowered her hips onto his lap. I stroked my cock as she fucked him in the chair.

His hands stroked her bare flesh. My wife ofen talks during sex, but now her only sounds were those of muffled passion. Her lips pressed onto his as her hips rose and fell onto his lap. He groaned, “You’re so good,” and thrust upward in response to her grinding.

As I stroked my dick, I envisioned the feelings of his stiffness in her warm canal. His reddened eyeballs rolled in their sockets. He murmured, “I’m gonna cum, Mrs. G.!” She whispered sensously, “I love it when you cum in my hot pussy.” At the moment, I couldn’t imagine how he could ejaculate yet again but perhaps he may not have spurted more than once when fucking her last night. His body stiffened and he grunted as his seed gushed into my wife’s cunt. Her mouth opened, and she stared at the electrified facial expression as he was cumming. By then, I was jerking wildly on my putz and my jizz jetted into a paper napkin in my hand. She turned her head aside to glance at me and, with a mischievous grin, said, “I guess it was good for you too, Kemo Sabe.” Realizing they were truly fucking but I was merely masturbating, I think I blushed. But it was actually pretty good for me too.

The three of us showered together. Gigi simultaneously soaped his and my dicks. I cannot recall a time I have had so much suds on any part of my body. She smiled and joked, “There; now those are models of cleanliness.” After drying off, we sat naked on the bed’s crumpled sheets where they had fucked the night before. Gigi said Beau had told her his student friend Jonathan repeated his wish the day before to meet and have sex with her. Beau admitted his fantasy of sharing my wife with his friend. Gigi responded, “I understand that. You’re like my pervert husband. But because I happily go along with what you guys want, I suppose I’m just as tainted.” Beau grinned and said, “And that’s another thing we like about you.”

The phone rang and Gigi turned to pick it up and looked at the screen ID. She said, “It’s Sherry calling,” and answered with a “Hi.” Sherry was ebullient and expressed a wish she could have joined them last night. She had been working late at the airport and is off today until 4:00 p.m.

Gigi put the call on speaker and Sherry said, “I hope you guys had a great evening. I’m sure it was better than mine.” She said to Beau she’s sure my wife gave him as good a time as she had to her; Gigi had performed oral sex on Sherry the day she came by our home. Gigi laughed and said, “Oh, you told him about that, huh?” Sherry said Beau doesn’t keep secrets from her and she guessed he has learned from Gigi that total honesty is always best. She will be off work Wednesday through Sunday as a result of working overtime through the Thanksgiving holidays and hopes she and Beau can get together with us during that time.

Beau told her about the persistence of his friend Jonathan who wants to have sex with my wife. Sherry said, “Why don’t all of us pile into that?” My wife talked about her preference for waiting until Jon and Beau’s graduation to avoid the possibility of the guy spreading the story around campus and perhaps even to someone who might know her. She was also concerned about the possibility of Jon learning too much about her, where she works, and the like. Sherry said, “Why don’t you do what you and Beau did with his Jack (Beau’s former roommate who no longer lives in our area)? That would seal his lips, and you won’t need to wait until the guys graduate.

Beau’s eyes rolled and he murmured, “Oh Lord, save me from this.” :oops: Gigi laughed at his remark and responded to Sherry, “That’s a perfect solution.”

I didn’t know what Sherry was talking about and asked, “What’s that about Jack?” My wife laughed and said, “I’ll tell you later”; and to Sherry, she said, “We can work that out between us.” The talk went on casually for another five or six minutes, and Beau said he was leaving in a half-hour and coming over to Sherry’s apartment. Sherry said that was great and extended her “Bye’s” to all of us as she ended the call.

When Beau had left, I turned to my wife and said, “What’s this about Jack?” She said, “Let’s sit in the hot tub. That’s something I felt best not to tell you at the time." I found that odd for the reason Beau evidently told Sherry all about it.

As the hot tub’s water was heating up, I suspected what I might be about to be told but couldn’t quite believe it. As it turned out, I was approximately correct in my wild assumption.

We sat across from the other in the hot tub and she went on, “I haven’t told you about that because I didn’t want to prejudice you against Jack. Now that he’s gone, it won’t matter.” When she and Beau had been having sex for a while, Jack persisted in begging Beau to include him in their get-togethers. Beau thought it would be exciting if his then-roommate was also fucking my wife, but she had a concern his roommate might talk loosely among others. Because Beau then knew where my wife and I worked and other personal information, she was reluctant to comply with Beau’s request. But she came up with a plan. If Jack would agree to suck Beau’s cock, she would tell Jack that she would include him in their sessions, but only if he promised never to reveal any personal information about her or their sexual activities. Beau went along with my wife’s solution and told Jack he would tell everyone they knew Jack had given him a blow job if he violated the promise.

What neither Beau nor my wife knew was that Jack had some hidden bi tendencies. Jack enthusiastically agreed. Gigi instructed him to kneel on the floor of their apartment’s bedroom and unzipped Beau’s jeans. She pushed the back of Jack’s head to Beau’s penis, used her fingers to open his mouth, and inserted Beau’s cock. Jack’s mouth closed over the pole and his head eagerly bobbed against Beau’s fly. His tongue lathered the dick’s underside. Beau’s eyes closed as he leaned against the wall and, groaning, he came fully into Jack’s throat.

I asked if Jack ever did that again to Beau. She said he did a few times at Jack’s wishes when the two were alone at their apartment and talking to her on the telephone. Beau liked Jack as a trusted friend, but Beau wasn’t into sex with a guy. The other mystery Gigi had withheld was Jack’s reason for leaving this area to attend another school in his hometown. When Beau told him he couldn’t allow that any longer, Jack felt hurt, embarrassed, and possibly rejected. Beau had not been resistant when Gigi had originally come up with the idea. He then told Gigi Jack would probably do it for the reason he himself would have sucked her husband’s dick once if that had been the only way he could have begun fucking my wife. At the time, Beau and Gigi thought it was a good solution to protect her social and professional reputation.

Recalling a minor incident once at our home, I remembered Jack was once showering with me and Beau and my wife were in the other shower. His erect penis brushed against mine, but I didn’t consider that as intentional. I mentioned that in passing in one of our narratives here. A couple of other subtle incidents when he and I were together could have given me a clue had I more thoughtfully considered it.

I told Gigi that had she told me, it would have made no difference in our relationship with the two guys. I too liked Jack as a friend and regretted he chose to move back home to finish his schooling. I could have accepted it without bias. Gigi said perhaps she should have told me, but the episode is now water under the bridge anyway; Jack’s gone. I told her I didn’t blame her for not telling me. In my way of thinking, Jack’s desire was no different than that of my wife’s who has infrequent sex with other women. She has considered herself moderately bisexual since she was a senior in high school.

When she first told me how she was introduced to sex with other women as a member of the school’s very private FLAG club, I asked if she then considered herself bisexual. She laughed at my naive question and said, “Yeah, I’m now and forever an honorary and willing member of the Secret Sisterhood.” Those words are a variation of the former "lesbian-until-graudation" club's pledge. But her sensuous, committed response stirred my imagination.

She said she, Sherry, Beau and Jonathan will probably meet up a day this week at Beau's off-campus apartment and added, “We’ll see how it goes.” I gave her my best wishes. :up:

When we were drying off after getting out of the hot tub, she said that revelation about Jack is the only hush-hush story she has ever withheld since she began fucking other men. She promised never to do that again. I shrugged and told her I probably enjoyed hearing it now more than I would have had she told me at the time it happened. She liked that.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:46 am

Why can't you join beau sherry and you wife for the fucking of jonathan? You really need an extra guy there to pleasure the girls. IMHO you should be invited and involved. It's your wife... Doesn't she want you there in some capacity? If only to watch or be an extra cock for mfm. I know you have your gig but I would not be happy if I wasn't invited.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:58 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:46 am
Why can't you join beau sherry and you wife for the fucking of jonathan? You really need an extra guy there to pleasure the girls. IMHO you should be invited and involved. It's your wife... Doesn't she want you there in some capacity? If only to watch or be an extra cock for mfm. I know you have your gig but I would not be happy if I wasn't invited.
Actually, I'd have been a third guy. If both women are fucked, it will be by Beau and Jonathan. I would prefer to remain unknown to the guy, and my wife has no plans to tell him anything about to who she is married or where she works. She asked Beau to use a fake nickname "Amy" for her he has used before and let the guy think she's a housewife. Beau's and Sherry's idea is to leave my wife and the guy alone at Beau's apartment while they go to Sherry's place for the rest of the day. But at this juncture, I don't even know how it's going to work out. Sherry and my wife are going to plot out the thing beforehand.

At the moment, this is something like a mystery date. If it all works, Beau likes the idea of him and his friend plugging my wife until the day Jonathan moves back home next month. He has become something of a cuck himself with his thrill of sharing my wife who he considers his girlfriend on the side.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:19 pm

Why would they leave her alone with this new guy? Isn't the point to do it together? I guess I just don't understand the situation. You don't have to explain. It just seems like you could be involved and that they shouldn't be asking gigi to go solo with a strange guy. Just doesn't seem right but she's your wife. I'd be suspicious that beau is cool with that.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:09 pm

You have told a few episodes that after a Gigi had sex all night with another guy she continued the next morning while you eat breakfirst with him. I wonder why Gigi didn't have sex with you, hasn't she desire finally to be connected with you then? Does this never happen? Excuse my but I really sometimes wonder about her sexual desire and lust for you?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:20 pm

MaxCargo wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:09 pm
You have told a few episodes that after a Gigi had sex all night with another guy she continued the next morning while you eat breakfirst with him. I wonder why Gigi didn't have sex with you, hasn't she desire finally to be connected with you then? Does this never happen? Excuse my but I really sometimes wonder about her sexual desire and lust for you?
Good question but, for her and me, there's more to the story. She can have me anytime. When one of her guys is here for a night, she gives her all to him for that time. And isn't it always better with another guy for a while? Otherwise, why have sex with anyone but me? That's the nature of this life, at least for us, and I leave virtually everything like that to her discretion. Personally, I like the way it worked out but neither of us expects others to see things the way we do.

But having said that, as a small update, I did have one objection the more I thought over what she told me today. I expressed my disapproval of having Jonathan tested in the way she and Sherry suggested. She said she agreed and will re-think that. Beau didn't like it anyway, so a change should be welcomed by him as well.

Thanks for asking that . . .

~ Des

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:08 am

Great update Des, and a great solution for keeping Jack quiet but it sounds like he enjoyed it so it was sort of a win/win for Jack.... I know Jonathon would be relieved that another test for him will be planned if he ever finds out about the first plan to test him. And who knows, he may have enjoyed it.....LOL. Although it sounded like a real stretch for Beau..... Always look forward to you sharing your adventures. Hot, Hot Hot is an understatement. I hope you guys are having a great weekend.....Cheers

Mustela
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mustela » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:03 am

[quote=samlowen post_id=1135020 time=1602034815 user_id=79712

You mention contractual agreements that both you and Gigi have agreed upon, with you being in no position to protest. Hmmm. Both of you got married to each other and created a contractual agreement at that point, one of fidelity to each other, that Gigi broke without discussing it with you before hand. So you both renegotiated and came up with a new agreement. Contracts are renegotiated all the time, with athletes holding out for more money, nations raising tariffs to force a new deal, and couples who seek a change in their current situation. I don't think you can use contractual agreements as any type of argument for why Gigi doesn't like you sleeping with other women. She has wavered since that day. You have been given permission to have sex here and there with a handful of women of her choosing. She obviously can handle it, or she wouldn't keep allowing it to occur. I understand you like things how they are. There is no reason you two need to change anything at all. I just feel that at this point in your journey together, Gigi should trust you enough to let you do what you want. Chances are you won't change much if at all, choosing to remain primarily closed, but you deserve the opportunity to decide for yourself. You've supported her journey the entire time, never really objecting to much of anything. With both of your positions on divorce, you're not going to lose your head and leave her for someone else. She knows that. She's not going to leave you and you know that. If she was jealous of you with other women, she wouldn't have let you penetrate Sherry or the Indian girl or anyone else. I"m really excited at Bossman possibly relenting, as both you and his wife deserve to fuck each other like rabid animals.
[/quote]

Mustela
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mustela » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:05 am

Good remark