My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:21 am

I was awakened when she phoned me last night around 11:15 last night. The other three were then asleep and worn out from fucking and fell asleep one by one, but her voice indicated no exhaustion whatsoever. None of the other three mentioned their intention of staying all night, but it worked out that way. Jonathan said while he was pounding her pussy he "couldn't imagine how great it would be waking up every morning with a woman like you." Sherry and Beau were watching Jonathan fuck my wife from alongside the bed as Sherry jerked him off; Gigi said Beau was as excited watching Jon fuck her as if he were in Jon's place and Sherry later told them, "That was so hot." Hearing her voice and telling me that made me want to stroke again but I resisted. She and Sherry also got together woman-to-woman as the two guys watched and masturbated, but their dicks were mostly limp by that time.

I woke up at 3:30 to find a follow-up message she left on our landline phone. Gigi forgot to tell me they're going out to breakfast after morning sex and will be home no later than eleven this morning. She added that she wished she had been able to watch me masturbating while thinking about Jon and Beau fucking her and Sherry. She said she wants to hear all about that too and everything in my thoughts at the time when she gets home later today.

I'm thankful for the responses from you guys. I probably went on too long with that posting but I was enjoying writing it at the time. Aside from jerking off, that's what happens when I have too much time on my hands. I can't get back to sleep so I'll putz around the house until my wife comes home from her swinger'-like night. She clearly enjoyed it and said Jonathan was "really good" and Beau seemed to have found his concept of paradise when watching his friend fuck her. It seems the night was as good for her as I hoped it would be.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:39 am

Awesome Update Des, While I love the Details of Gigi fucking I love the your openness on your inner feeling feelings and thoughts. You are a great writer and some how manage to allow me to put myself into your positions which I would love to be in. Loved your description of applying Gigi's makeup and her sticking her finger in your mouth and sucking on it. I know I would have done the same thing and I think that would be the natural thing to do. Can't wait to hear the details of the evening w/ Jonathan, Beau and Sherry. My imaginations runs wild...... Thanks for sharing your adventures w/ us....Cheers

oops, I think you posted your latest update while I was writing the above comment. Hot update and the vision of Sherry stroking Beau while watching Jonathan pound Gigi's pussy is extremely hot. I can imagine what was going thru Beau's mind not to mention what was going thru Sherry's mind. I am sure she was eagerly waiting for her turn w/ Gigi...... Very Hot stuff and can 't wait to hear Gigi's take on it while you are Fucking her...... Have a great day...Cheers

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:56 am

That was solid stroke stuff even without the details of whatever it happening at Beau's apartment. I jacked while reading that part of you prepping your wife to go out. I know what that's like and nobody who hasn't been through it could possibly have written anything like you have. I feel exactly the same way when my wife is going out or a man is picking her up at our house. My wife hasn't read it yet but she will love this.

You are like some mythical Marvel guy with a super power at writing. Thank you for all that.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:11 am

Gigi is so hot. I like to think I'm a stud but she's more woman than I could handle. I'd have to enlist help which would obviously be fine with her. Hahahababababa

I see she slipped in the idea of you sucking cock. Maybe she's been reading about cuckolding on the internet. I can't tell based on your writing if it's something she wants you to do but she is bringing it up for a reason. Maybe you should ask her why she brought it up when the time is right. Does she want you to do it because she thinks it's hot, because she thinks you want to, or she wants to see some submission... Maybe there's yet another reason.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:30 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:11 am
Gigi is so hot. I like to think I'm a stud but she's more woman than I could handle. I'd have to enlist help which would obviously be fine with her. Hahahababababa

I see she slipped in the idea of you sucking cock. Maybe she's been reading about cuckolding on the internet. I can't tell based on your writing if it's something she wants you to do but she is bringing it up for a reason. Maybe you should ask her why she brought it up when the time is right. Does she want you to do it because she thinks it's hot, because she thinks you want to, or she wants to see some submission... Maybe there's yet another reason.
She hasn't yet returned home but I know the answer. She has asked in the past for me to take a couple of her guys' penises in my mouth but I refused. I have nothing against others who do that but feel that if I do, I wouldn't look at myself in the same way. I once considered it a few days before a guy returned to fuck her at our home on the last time she requested but told her the night he was to arrive I couldn't do it. She said if I wasn't agreeable it would be best for the man if I slept in the guest room that night.

That was at least a year, maybe two, ago and she hasn't brought it up since. She tells me I won't know what's "fun" if I don't try everything at least once. That may be true but I haven't relented (yet). Her motivation comes from her own experiences with women. About five years ago, she was in a threesome with two men she met through a personals ad to which she responded. The guys told her they were not bi but each sucked the other's dick while fucking her. In her opinion, that's normal human nature and I don't disagree with that.

~ Des

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:55 am

Is Gigi's general pattern to be more open for others to watch her having sex than she is with you? The stories generally differ in that when she is at home with Bossman or Beau, you are left alone to watch from the shadows and cracks in the door while they head into the bedroom. When she heads out and sleeps with other people with you not there, it generally turns out that she's being watched by the group at some point. Have you noticed this at all? Sure, with group sex there is somewhat of an expectation that you'll be watched, but there hasn't been a mention as to if she feels more comfortable with other people watching her than she does with you. I could be completely wrong here and she could be just as uncomfortable then as she is with just you too. Much of the time I just assume that she keeps you outside because she feels it amps up your side of things by having a bit of a restriction on you.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:49 pm

Des writes: I probably went on too long with that posting but I was enjoying writing it at the time.

I have it in common with quite a few of those who enjoy reading your thread, that savour the detail and the constant evolution of your thread, I love the description of Gigi's choice of clothes and you were a spectator to her laying out her choice. It is indicative of your bond with Gigi that she has not pushed you to suck cock, we all have our limits, and it's good that yours are respected.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:22 am

It sounds like both of you had a good time (although admittedly Gigi had more variety which as we know is the epitome of the spice of life). It’s great that you both respect each other’s interests and limits. Over time you may develop an interest in interacting with your wife and her lovers. That won’t change who you are just as it hasn’t changed your wife when she engages in FF relationships. However, that would need to be at your pace and comfort level and you should never be told otherwise. Keep having fun because too few people are happy and what you share obviously works for you.
O2

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:24 am

samlowen wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:55 am
Is Gigi's general pattern to be more open for others to watch her having sex than she is with you? The stories generally differ in that when she is at home with Bossman or Beau, you are left alone to watch from the shadows and cracks in the door while they head into the bedroom. When she heads out and sleeps with other people with you not there, it generally turns out that she's being watched by the group at some point. Have you noticed this at all? Sure, with group sex there is somewhat of an expectation that you'll be watched, but there hasn't been a mention as to if she feels more comfortable with other people watching her than she does with you. I could be completely wrong here and she could be just as uncomfortable then as she is with just you too. Much of the time I just assume that she keeps you outside because she feels it amps up your side of things by having a bit of a restriction on you.
I almost didn't respond for the reason I have explained this a few times in the past. But I suppose I shouldn't assume everyone reads everything we contribute. It isn't only her choice at this time in our lives; it's more for the men who she believes aren't comfortable with me in the room. That agreement came about relatively early for another reason. At the time she agreed to engage in consensual non-monogomy, I was present at the time; I couldn't then resist talking to her or the guy while they were having sex. She told one man I was trying to be a "director." That's probably accurate and I realized my presence had become an annoyance. She was then seeing a series of men. Not long after that, more than one confided to her they couldn't get it up or were discomforted with my presence. We came to an agreement I should leave her and others alone, at least most of the time. I soon found I was just as excited if I'm not there and that has become our mutual preference. For me, her narratives about sex at our home or elsewhere are as good as watching and my trust in her isn't a problem.

Perhaps at times she may think that's a restriction on me as you assume but, if so, I like it. She hasn't ever suggested that, but I can see how it could be an occasional passing thought. I don't think anyone should read too much into that; I have had many complaints about the different ways we live our lives over the few years I have been a member here; but it seems to me that if it works for us, I don't think anyone else should care.

~ Des

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:52 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:24 am
I have had many complaints about the different ways we live our lives over the few years I have been a member here; but it seems to me that if it works for us, I don't think anyone else should care.

~ Des
BINGO!!!!! That is what this entire lifestyle is all about, we do things that others don't necessarily approve!! So we do what we want anyway without worrying about what others think we should do!!!

Rascal

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:35 am

Can I ask when did Gige return home or did she spend the complete weekend away? How has been the reconnection sex between you and her? Excuse my curiosity.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:13 am

Friday night follow-up:

I’m home for the day preparing for an in-office presentation for prospective clients and time may not allow me to be as descriptive as I would like. My wife and her boss will be working late tonight on a project, which probably means they also will be fucking in his or her office before she comes home. She didn’t tell me that, but we each know that’s their most common routine following after-hours projects between them.

She stayed overnight Friday for four-way sex at Beau’s apartment. We thought we knew all there was to know about the sexually-open relationship between Jonathan and his girlfriend Marianne. It had not occurred to Gigi to question how that accord developed between them; but what brought it about were circumstances I would never have imagined. My wife’s sexual life occasionally uncovers surprising stories about the hidden lives of others.

When she picked up Beau’s fiancé Sherry Friday afternoon to drive to Beau’s, the woman brought along a battery-operated thermometer. Gigi laughed and remarked she’s evidently being Covid-careful. Sherry actually took the temp of Gigi and the guys, all of who measured at 97.6 up to 98.3, and Sherry said, “Okay, that’s safe enough for me.” Jon grinned and said to Beau, “I like your woman’s thoughtfulness.”

My wife was the only one of the four dressed to the nines. Beau was in jeans and a school sweatshirt. Jon wore cargo shorts and a white polo shirt. Sherry was attired in jeans and a patterned, buttoned blouse. They sat around Beau’s living room for a half-hour to allow my wife to get to know Jonathan.

I’m told he’s incredibly personable and confident, and she considered him to be more mature than most would expect of a 23-year-old. He’s six-two, three inches taller than Gigi and has a ripped body. He mentioned that Beau has been reticent to tell him about Gigi’s husband and inquired about what I’m like. He said, “Does he know about the relationship between you and Beau?” She admitted I enjoy their intimate connection but didn’t then offer more information. She added only that I’m aware she would be with the other three that night and that I would have no problem with whatever time she intended to return home. Jonathan didn’t pursue what her comment implied but his expression indicated he wasn’t sure what to think about that.

Beau and his fiancé sat with their legs crossed in a lotus position and Jonathan sat next to my wife on the couch. He placed his arm at the back of couch behind Gigi’s neck. Sherry turned and kissed Beau on the lips and Jonathan followed by embracing and bussing my wife. Sherry took the lead by inviting the other three to the bedroom.

Their clothing fell away but Jonathan didn’t remove my wife’s thigh-high boots. Her hands slid down his flesh as she knelt to grasp the guy’s swollen cock and take it into her mouth. My wife unzipped and pulled away her boots. I may have mentioned before she likes sucking dicks and, unlike some women, swallows. When a few ask why she swallows, she responds truthfully, "I think the protein is good for me." He didn't ejaculate into her mouth this time but would later sometime during the night. Instead, she lay on her back alongside her friends who were already hotly fucking. He positioned himself onto his stomach and tongued her as she gasped and moaned.

As he knelt between her legs, he looked down to her body and breathed, “You’re amazing.” His swollen cock slid along her thigh to her pussy and she cried out as his dickhead parted her opening. She whimpered as his cock sank into her cunt. As he thrust into her, she shrieked, “Oh yes! Yes! I need it!” As he plowed her furrow, she frantically massaged her clitoris with a finger. Her eyes were affixed on his and her excitation was as if she were on a different planet and no longer aware of the other couple fucking alongside them; in her mind at that moment, only Jonathan existed. His warm cock seemed to her as if was steaming as he jack-hammered her twat. He said, “I love you,” twice before she was cumming. She knows those words don’t carry their typical meaning whenever people are having hot sex but she likes hearing it.

She climaxed with a shout but Jonathan hadn’t ejaculated. He withdrew from her wet opening and the guys swapped partners. Beau turned my wife to her knees and fucked her from behind. Sherry was also on her knees alongside my wife. She reached to the back of my wife’s neck and kissed her deeply as the men pummeled their pussies. Soon, all were shuddering, sobbing and the men were cumming with groans.

By the time she told me all that, I think I had been fucking her no more than three minutes, but it had seemed much longer at the moment I spurted into her cunt. She had not yet taken off her boots. As my juice jetted into her cuntal walls, I moaned, “That is so good. I love it.” She responded with a smile, “It was, but I also loved your reaction. The guys worked me over really well.” She went on about how she and Sherry then had sex for the benefit of the guys who watched transfixed and stroking wildly from alongside the bed.

But there was more than that to the four’s night together. Gigi sat atop me, occasionally rubbing her pussy atop my deflated dick, and went on with her story.

Gigi had arrived back at our home just before eleven-thirty Saturday morning. Following morning sex with all three, she had showered at Beau’s apartment. Beau, Jon and Sherry joined her in the shower, each following the other, so she was in the spray of water longer than they. She separately soaped each of the guys dicks as they kissed and groped her. Sherry was the last in the shower. She kissed Gigi on the lips. Their legs intertwined as each woman masturbated the other to climax. My wife was cumming the moment her cunt thrust urgently atop Sherry’s thigh.

Opening the shower door as she reached for a towel, Sherry whispered to my wife, “I’m so happy to have met you and Des.” Gigi smiled and responded, “You and Beau have become our best friends.” That was sincere but only half-true. More accurately, they are one of our two “best-couple” friends; but we cannot confess to anyone my wife’s sexual relationship with her boss and his wife. Although his job doesn’t involve direct interaction with their boss, he is now Beau’s ultimate superior. That and what we know about his parents’ sex life are our only secrets we will never share with him and Sherry.

After he and Beau had fucked her, and she and Beau’s fiancé had sex, the four sat in a circle on Beau’s bed and carried on casual conversation. Jonathan told the other three that he and Marianne, who are to be wed in April, plan to have an open marriage. Gigi, bolstered by occasional comments by Beau, confessed to Jonathan she has her husband’s permission and encouragement for the night’s sex party. Sometime later that night, she got around to telling him we have learned complete and honest communication is the key to success when one or both partners agree to having sex with others.

At Jon’s follow-up questioning, she passed along more about what we have learned over the past few years. He said he can see it can be more complicated that they had considered. Learning how to keep their sex lives secret will be important in that Marianne will be a school teacher in their hometown when the public school system reopens next month. He plans to talk to Marianne about all that when she returns to her school dorm Sunday night.

At some point during that time, Beau’s phone rang. Marianne was then at her parents’ out-of-state home for the weekend. Because she received only a recorded message when calling Jon’s dorm, she phoned Beau. Jon had told her before she flew home their foursome was to happen tonight but at the time, they previously planned instead to be at his dormitory.

Marianne was calling to see how the night went. Jon told her everything, saying he just learned the importance of being completely open with the other. She laughed and said, “I already know that, dummy.” He responded to her question about what Gigi was like and she asked whether my wife would be comfortable talking with her on the phone. He handed the phone to Gigi. They spoke for about fifteen minutes. I don’t know all their topics but Marianne inquired how my wife and I happened to come to our agreement. Gigi gave her a thumbnail-sketch about how it developed.

In response, Gigi asked Marianne how she and Jonathan reached this point in their relationship. Marianne laughed and said, “That’s a long story. But Jon can explain that. Ask him how he and I have the same mothers.” My wife noticed the word “mothers” as plural and said she didn’t understand. Marianne snickered, saying she didn’t want to take up more of the four’s “house party” but that Jon can clarify that.

After the woman signed off, Gigi asked Jon what his girlfriend meant by the two having the same mothers. It’s moderately complicated, but the significant progress s can easily be summarized. Jon’s father is an attorney, his mother a housewife, in their home state and her parents are ranchers and farmers. Their parents had been close friends since before either Jon or Marianne were born and still are. But when he and she were too young to remember, their parents divorced and each father remarried the other’s wife. Jon’s stepmother is Marianne’s biological mother and her step-mother is Jon’s mother. His and Marianne’s assumption is that the two couples were having consensual sex during their original marriages and found that the other couples’ partners were more suited to living together than their first spouses.

He said, “When both of us were growing up, our parents and step-parents were open about having been initially married to the other. She and I remained living with our fathers but all of us remained in contact with the other.” Because they came of age knowing that, it didn’t seem strange to either Jon or Marianne. But when Jon and Marianne became emotionally close in high school, their parents expressed approval. It seemed to further cement the inter-family relationships.

Their parents assumed their childrens’ relationship would become physical and agreed Marianne’s family physician should prescribe birth control medication during her high school senior year. Since the two have been in college, their parents have had no objection to their children sleeping together at either home when they’re home on breaks. Neither Jon nor Marianne have told their parents that each has had occasional sex with others, and the parents have no idea their kids plan on having an open marriage. When Gigi asked if they someday plan to tell their folks, he laughed and said, “Unless they decide to tell us the full extent of their sexual lives, we won’t reveal ours.” He added, “We haven’t asked them if they were swingers when married to their original spouses, and we don’t expect them to ask us about whatever we do either.” (Yes, I wasn’t there and know these quotations may be somewhat off; but those are words my wife told me of their conversations, so allow me some literary license here.)

Beau and Sherry had not before been told any of that; so Beau joked, “It’s a fucking family tradition.” They all chuckled over that. As told here before, Beau isn’t aware he’s also carrying on a family tradition. He doesn’t know, as we do, that his own parents were once swingers and have had sex with other couples, not just with Gigi and me. That’s the only other secret we withhold from him. If he ever learns that, it won’t be Gigi or me telling him. His mother confided that to us in privacy, and we don’t reveal to others what is told us in confidence.

As Jonathan and my wife were embracing at the time she was about to leave, he asked if he and Marianne could visit us at our home one night this week. She told him she would get back to him on that. She asked me my opinion and I consented. She phoned him, and they will be at our home Thursday night. Neither mentioned whether sex is anticipated; but Gigi said, for the reason neither of them would be living in our area after graduation on Saturday, she had no problem with a foursome if it comes to that. Essentially, that means she won’t feel threatened. She added with a grin, “You can fuck her brains out, Kemo Sabi.”

Gigi will be attending two of three non-work-related holiday parties without me. I asked if she had considered hooking up with anyone she might come across at the gatherings. She chuckled and said, “I’ve had more than enough sex with others to last through the new year, so I’ll be concentrating on you those days.”

I liked that, but I’m sure she will be narrating some of her past experiences as she and I are fucking. To me, that’s among the best perks of this sort of marriage.

Here’s wishing all happy holidays in the event I’m not back here for a while. (But maybe I will be. This coming Thursday evening in particular seems as if it could be interesting.)

~ Des

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:17 am

Great update as usual Des. Having a simple and monogamous life myself, I am constantly amazed by the variety of sex lives that people have that you and Gigi uncover. One detail you left out was Johnathan’s penis size. Did it match his six feet plus height?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:10 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:17 am
Great update as usual Des. Having a simple and monogamous life myself, I am constantly amazed by the variety of sex lives that people have that you and Gigi uncover. One detail you left out was Johnathan’s penis size. Did it match his six feet plus height?
:lol: I always ask that myself. I'm told he's average at around six inches, an estimate of which she bases compared to my common size. I'm told through her experience height doesn't typically correspond to dick size. She once had a relationship with a younger guy who was four inches shorter than her 5'11" but was about seven inches in length. They got along exceptionally well and she didn't once express disappointment (but maybe that's irrelevant; she doesn't do that about anyone anyway. That guy's advantage was that he stayed harder longer than anyone she has ever met.).

She reported Friday was a very good night for all.

~ Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Des writes: Gigi said, for the reason neither of them would be living in our area after graduation on Saturday, she had no problem with a foursome.

When selling a house in the UK, the most important factor is location, location, location! The same thing would appear to apply to you, when getting some rare nooky, as long as the extra sex coming your way is not on your doorstep, but some distance away, Gigi seems a litle more relaxed that you too can have a bit of fun. As a believer in equal opportunity marriages, this development does my heart good, although I realize it is of less importance to you.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:31 am

Wow Des, an amazing description of the Friday 4some. I love the detail and Although I haven't though about it before Gigi allowing Jonathan and others cum in her mouth and swallowing is incredibly sexy. And them swapping partners is super hot and although I am sure Beau has seen others fucking Sherry watching her and Jonathon while Fucking Gigi has to be amazing. Gigi and Sherry playing w/ one another had to be a highlight of the evening as well. I know that must have been incredibly powerful watching them enjoy each other. I have never had the pleasure of watching two ladies enjoy one another. Have you had ever watched Gigi enjoy another Lady? An interesting turn of events w/ Jonathan and Marianne's having the same mother. I know you are looking forward to Thursday night especially since Gigi has given you the ok to fuck Marianne. Really looking forward to all the Details. Again, thanks for sharing all of these wonderful experiences w/ us....Cheers

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:39 am

Des,

Thanks for your update about Gigi's Friday night fun!! It is very enjoyable to read your descriptions of her activities. I know I said that previously but Scotch98 brings up a very interesting question........ Have you ever been witness to Gigi and another woman having sex? Not just fooling around touching here and there, but full on climatic and fulfilling hot wet sex? I don't remember you describing that kind of action before. I have seen Vixen with a couple of other women and I can tell you it can be intense for participants as well as witnesses!! Looking forward to your answer.

Rascal

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:44 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:52 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:24 am
I have had many complaints about the different ways we live our lives over the few years I have been a member here; but it seems to me that if it works for us, I don't think anyone else should care.

~ Des
BINGO!!!!! That is what this entire lifestyle is all about, we do things that others don't necessarily approve!! So we do what we want anyway without worrying about what others think we should do!!!

Rascal
AGREED

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:39 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:39 am
Des,

Thanks for your update about Gigi's Friday night fun!! It is very enjoyable to read your descriptions of her activities. I know I said that previously but Scotch98 brings up a very interesting question........ Have you ever been witness to Gigi and another woman having sex? Not just fooling around touching here and there, but full on climatic and fulfilling hot wet sex? I don't remember you describing that kind of action before. I have seen Vixen with a couple of other women and I can tell you it can be intense for participants as well as witnesses!! Looking forward to your answer.

Rascal
Good question. I certainly hope gigi has given des that gift. Nothing is more beautiful and erotic than 2 women

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:42 am

I'm wondering how Jonathon and Marianne will fit into the play times in the future? If he was good and they are like minded and it is a good fit this thursday, I can see where it would be a benefit for both couples to have another couple besides Beau and Sherry to play with. I know Gigi doesn't want to let Des get too much strange pussy, (hehehe :D) but it seems it would be a good time for all.

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:55 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:42 am
I'm wondering how Jonathon and Marianne will fit into the play times in the future? If he was good and they are like minded and it is a good fit this thursday, I can see where it would be a benefit for both couples to have another couple besides Beau and Sherry to play with. I know Gigi doesn't want to let Des get too much strange pussy, (hehehe :D) but it seems it would be a good time for all.

Rascal
Both are moving back to their home state after graduation ceremonies this Saturday. But Jon says they intend to return to attend some football games, alumni events and reunions. Jon and Beau have become good friends and I can see the potential for future gatherings. Jon told Gigi he wants to see her again when they're back in town. Beau will also be returning home Saturday evening but his parents told my wife on the phone they would like to stay overnight with us Saturday, so there's that.

I also have an answer for your (and two others') question and will begin posting that next. I hadn't anticipated that but will correct my past oversight. Had I realized anyone cared, I'd have covered that before now.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:59 am

Response for Scotch98, Rascalvixen, afagehi: “Have you ever been witness to Gigi and another woman having sex? Not just fooling around touching here and there, but full on climatic and fulfilling hot wet sex? I don't remember you describing that kind of action before.”

Yeah, I have witnessed Gigi and a few women. Most hasn’t been included in these pages for the reason I didn’t think it would be of interest to many here. Maybe there are more here with my fascination with that than I realized. I can compensate for not writing about it in the past with one of my more memorable omissions.

The last time mentioned about it amid these submissions was on the evening Sherry came by to apologize for telling Jonathan about his friend Beau fucking my wife. I was present at other times she and other women were having sex. Two of those were at our home with her boss’ and my wife’s former bank secretary who is now retired.

Those who have read more than just the recent submissions will recall my wife’s high school ("Lesbian Until Graduation") club history in which a total of six girls were regularly engaged in girl-to-girl sex. That came about in her senior year and all were then of legal age. Somewhere in these pages, I once wrote here about a then upcoming visit to our area by the club’s “Leader,” Janice, but I didn’t follow up with that night’s events. The woman’s title for the group was “Leader,” and that’s how she was then addressed at club meetings or outings in which the six regularly engaged. (Literally, if the Leader told a member girl to get on her knees and lick her, the member answered, "Yes, Leader.")

That woman and her husband were in town for two days. He is an international contractor. The president of one of his clientele companies resides within 20 miles of our city. I had seen photos of all the women who were once members of their secret club, and all are striking in their various ways. Janice is an amazingly attractive woman, even better now than her fine-looking photo in my wife’s high school yearbook. Their intent was to be a night’s social visit with us, but her husband is aware of their old club; he knows his wife and another former member, also now married, occasionally get together for sex at times he is away on international travels. My wife invited them to stay with us rather than a hotel while they were here.

After going out for dinner that first night, we returned to our home and went on with conversations we had begun at the restaurant. They were sitting on our living room couch and we were in chairs across from them. Her husband was the first to bring up the FLAG club and my wife laughed, saying, “Yeah, we were just silly girls back then,” and turning to the woman, added, “But it was fun wasn’t it?” Janice smiled and said, “Those were among the best days of my life.”

Gigi glanced at me, then, went over to the couch to sit alongside Janice. She cupped her chin and kissed her fully on the lips. The woman responded with enthusiasm and said to my wife, “You were my favorite,” a comment she often told Gigi in high school. Gigi said, “And you were mine.” They embraced and kissed for a minute or so and Janice slipped a hand into my wife’s blouse. Her husband looked over at me and grinned. He said, “Janice talks about your wife a lot.”

The women traded some intimate remarks and Gigi asked her husband and me if they minded if the two retired to our bedroom. Janice said, “You guys can come along if you want, but don’t interfere.”

He and I eagerly followed the two. My wife unbuttoned Janice’s dress and removed her underclothing. With Janice leaning her butt onto our bedroom dresser, my wife fell to her knees and her mouth covered the woman’s mound. Janice whimpered, saying she remembered every moment my wife’s long tongue lapped her pussy. She gasped at the moment Gigi’s tongue entered her cunt. My wife’s tongue actually is a bit longer than most, and I think I have mentioned that here at least once, perhaps more.

Gigi removed her clothes, dropped them to the floor, and led Janice to our bed. She straddled her legs and planted her lips onto Janice’s in a long, passionate kiss. Janice moaned, “Oh god, you’re more beautiful now than ever.” She placed her hands onto my wife’s buttocks and pulled up until her knees were just beyond the woman’s shoulders. She tongued Gigi to a shuddering orgasm. By that time, as her husband and I were standing near the bed, had unzipped our flies and stroked. He didn’t look over at me but was the first to unzip. I soon followed.

Their bodies writhed together in harmony. My wife sucked a nipple and the woman’s head thrashed side to side. He and I sat in the two side chairs and watched as if we were watching a lesbian TV film.

This went on for perhaps a half hour and he and I had long before ejaculated into bedside tissues.

Gigi took out a couple of towels for each of the women to wrap about their waist, and the four of us went to the kitchen’s dinette table. We sat around with mixed drinks to talk about what each of us have been doing since my wife and Janice were out of high school. We revealed our hotwife life and Janice freely discussed her sex life. Her husband has her permission to date other women whenever he is on extended assignment overseas. She has dated a few men on occasion but none have been ongoing relationships. She has occasional sex with Marta, the only former club member who still lives in the city. Both my wife and Janice have socialized during three swim-team reunions in their home town and on one occasion had sex while she was in town; I think I mentioned that in one of my entries here some time back.

The four of us slept in the same bed that night and he and I fucked both wives. They stayed a second night, and that was much like the first. Gigi and she talk by phone from time to time as she does with the other former FLAG Bunch club member. There is one exception, a woman she hasn’t been in touch with for the past two years. That former club member is a military officer and all have had difficulty keeping up her various stations or shipboard duty. She phones the former club Leader a couple of times a year and she passes on the woman’s messages to others by email.

Of all the times I have watched her with other women, that and her time with Sherry are the most electrifying. Gigi thinks most husbands couldn’t handle seeing their wives have sex with other women, even if they have fantasies of their wives with other men. She has told me, “I’m glad you and I are that compatible.”

Gigi’s and Sherry’s intimate relationship began a night she and Beau were at our home. Sherry and I were having sex in our guest bedroom while Beau and my wife were fucking in the master bedroom. His fiance had never been with a woman before, but Beau had told her about my wife’s high school background. The four of us were later in bed together talking when Beau entered Sherry’s opening. He reached for Gigi’s hand and placed it on Sherry’s breast. Sherry’s lip trembled in response to my wife stroking her breast. Gigi leaned closer, judging the girl’s likely reaction, then kissed her fully on the lips as Beau fucked her. Sherry threw her arms around my wife’s neck and responded urgently. We guys pulled away and stood nearby as the women had sex together. After that, Sherry said it was “wonderful” as she embraced Gigi and hoped it would happen again.

Since that seems to be of interest to others, I will hereafter include those events. As rare as her woman/woman contact has been throughout our marriage, my wife considers herself as bisexual. She has said, “But men are better. They have something women don’t have, but women are ‘nice’ too.” In my contrary view, her terminology of bisexuality could be a bit off. On other occasions that have come about, it was in response to the other womens’ initiatives. On at least two occasions, she later told me she was happy to please those women but felt her participation was somewhat mechanical and practiced “just to be nice.” So I would say instead she is “sort of” bisexual, but the two women mentioned herein are eager exceptions; she really liked that.

I mentioned Jonathan and Marianne plan to be at our home tomorrow night. Beau and Sherry have told us Jonathan has said Marianne once mentioned to him she wondered what it would be like with a woman. He told my wife when the two were alone he is considering asking her if she is interested in finding out. If it turns out to be a night of sex instead of just a social evening, Gigi said she will broach that topic.

Hmm . . . That took longer than I intended. Hope it’s not too much.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:16 am

Nope!!! Not at all!!!! My original question was have you seen her in action with other women yourself. I know about the "FLAG club" and wasn't considering that at all since you were not there. So, thank you for your comments about this!!!

Now, a word of cautioning for you, Des. When are you going to realize that you have so many readers and fans here because you relate to well to us?? That all of the things you find fascinating are just as fascinating to us to read about??? Silly, boy!!!! You should tell us everything that you find exciting in your hotwife life with your sexy goddess Gigi!!!! :D Let's not let this happen again!!!! :lol:

Rascal

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:25 am

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:59 am
Response for Scotch98, Rascalvixen, afagehi: “Have you ever been witness to Gigi and another woman having sex? Not just fooling around touching here and there, but full on climatic and fulfilling hot wet sex? I don't remember you describing that kind of action before.”

I mentioned Jonathan and Marianne plan to be at our home tomorrow night. Beau and Sherry have told us Jonathan has said Marianne once mentioned to him she wondered what it would be like with a woman. He told my wife when the two were alone he is considering asking her if she is interested in finding out. If it turns out to be a night of sex instead of just a social evening, Gigi said she will broach that topic.

~ Des
Question about their visit. Your first report of the Friday night play time you first mentioned Jon and Marianne getting together with you and Gigi on Thursday night. Just now you mentioned their visit again as planned for "tomorrow night". That would be Wednesday. Which is the night they are planning to be with you two???

Rascal

I know I'm being picky, but I sometimes, in the middle of an evening you are supposed to be having fun (or actually she is) I think about it and wonder how it is going. I'm sure you are familiar with that thought process!!!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:30 am

I just had another thought... my mind is in a channel that won't quit today.. So, if Jon and Marianne fit well with Des and Gigi and they also fit well with Beau and Sherry (which I think is the case) I wonder if there would be a sexual sixsome in the new year?? Now that would be totally HOT HOT HOT!!! Everyone getting at least two new sex partners to play with in a group setting, and the girls would be able to introduce girl girl girl fun to Marianne. It would not be like swinging but a group of friends with similar sexual interests!!!

Rascal