My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:35 am

Des,

Congrats on your thread reaching 100 pages!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading and following your posts about you and Gigi!!! I hope I will still be here when you reach page 200!!!!

Rascal

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:28 pm

Thanks for adding in the new bonus lesbian exploits. I really think you self limit some of these stories because you assume people don't want to read them. Hogwash.
Gigi thinks most husbands couldn’t handle seeing their wives have sex with other women, even if they have fantasies of their wives with other men.
I'm curious how this idea formed in her mind and stuck. My personal experiences with jealous husbands tells me most of them have no issues at all watching their wives with other women. It's that pesky package we men have that bothers these husbands. They aren't so concerned about the honey pot. What are your thoughts here? Do you agree with hypotheses?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:34 am

samlowen wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:28 pm
Thanks for adding in the new bonus lesbian exploits. I really think you self limit some of these stories because you assume people don't want to read them. Hogwash.
Gigi thinks most husbands couldn’t handle seeing their wives have sex with other women, even if they have fantasies of their wives with other men.
I'm curious how this idea formed in her mind and stuck. My personal experiences with jealous husbands tells me most of them have no issues at all watching their wives with other women. It's that pesky package we men have that bothers these husbands. They aren't so concerned about the honey pot. What are your thoughts here? Do you agree with hypotheses?
I don't recall the page on which I wrote that first came about; but if you can find it within these 100 pages, locate the first and second submissions about my wife's induction into the FLAG Bunch high school club. That's how the idea first formed and remained in her psyche.

I don't know all the reasons many men have with their wives having sex with other women; I know one man, when then in the military, returned home from a time deployed away for an extended time and found his wife of a friend in bed with another woman. He and I were acquaintances before he joined the Army. He went through the roof and sought me out for my opinion before he filed for divorce. I did my best to help him get through with it, opining that divorce is extreme and unnecessary, but was unsuccessful. The divorce was soon final, but I didn't think that was anymore necessary on his part than had he found his wife was having an affair with a man. If each spouse is willing to consult a marriage counselor - which I am not - those differences can successfully be worked through. His opinion was that he couldn't "handle his wife engaging in (what he termed as) an unnatural act." I'll leave it to others to puzzle out his attitude, but I'm sure there are many other reasons men cannot abide with that by their wives.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Interesting that the man would be upset with his wife with another woman. For most men that would be an open invitation to explore the world of FMF. I would assume from your brief description that he was somewhat intolerant of thoughts of his wife being pleasured by anyone other than himself. That he wanted control a bit too much in my estimation. But everyone is different. It makes me wonder if he was totally monogamous the whole time he was deployed. It was an interesting reaction to say the least.

I have to admit that seeing two women together the first time was pretty sexy but the times after that have been more of an inquisitive thing wondering what they are doing to each other and what does it feel like. I did learn some valuable lessons from the classes they put on for me to view, much to Vixen's delight and surprise a few days thereafter!!! :D

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:12 am

I responded to another member's question in a PM a couple of days ago about my wife's high school FLAG (lesbian-until-graduation) club to which she belonged in her high school senior year but at the time could not find that narrative. That history is found at Page 4, Sunday Nov 18,2018.

Other questions about certain events mentioned from time to time by some who haven't read our earlier submissions are found at the following dates within this thread as follows:

Dec 01, 2018 (My wife’s friends Ben and Liz remarried after having previously been divorced, followed by Gigi’s first boat trip with the couple on their second honeymoon)
...Dec 02, 2018, more on that boat trip honeymoon
...Dec. 03, 2018, return from boat trip

Dec. 18, 2018. One of the reasons, but not necessarily the first here, that explains reasons for my wife’s rare exception allowing me to have sex with another woman. Followed on Dec. 22, with more of that same event in response to a comment by RascalVixen.)

Dec. 27, 1018, High-school-senior babysitting job for a husband, one of the events in her earlier years that I think was important in her eventually becoming a hotwife.

There are other references to any of those at times, and I assume that was the reason for the questioning about where to find those. I just hadn't got around to searching until last night.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:26 am

Thank you for providing the index. If it didn't take you much time to produce, something like this is very useful for those of us who have read it before and would like to go back and re-read specific parts and I would encourage you to do more of this when certain questions are asked of you.

1_chammer
Virgin

Unread post by 1_chammer » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:27 pm

Des, just write the book already, and the editors will index it... 😊

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:14 am

Agony and Ecstasy . . . I liked that reference to Irving Stone. Those words are an excellent choice for describing my own emotions when another man is fucking my wife. Her newest guy sent her into orbit last night. I understand the heights of your excitation at those times. Aside from fucking her afterward as she describes her emotional reaction when they fuck her, jerking off when that comes about has become my favorite activity. I can imagine what it's like for each of them when their bodies are fully united.

~ Des
Read this on another thread and thought, OH!, can't wait to hear about last night and the adventure with Gigi's newest guy.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:53 am

Thursday night was just as exciting as my wife anticipated, maybe even more. When I first suggested to her years ago I wanted her to have sex with other men, she wouldn’t consider it. Yet, I wanted it and knew that, regardless of her reticence, wanted it as well. She then assumed my expressed desire was a trick for her to allow me to be with other women. At some point during that year of encouragement, she began to realize that wasn’t my reason. When she finally agreed, she made it clear that would never give me the same sexual freedom and that hasn’t changed. But she has since occasionally loosened up with a few women who I’m unlikely to ever encounter again.

Last night was one of those exceptions. Jonathan is 23 years old and graduating at this Saturday’s commencement ceremonies. He and his girlfriend Marianne who he will marry next April will be returning to their home state following graduation. He and Marianne have an open relationship and he recently engaged in a foursome with my wife, her young fuckbuddy Beau, then both were subsequently with Beau and Sherry. They know about Beau’s relationship with my wife and asked Gigi if they could visit with us Thursday night. With my agreement, she invited them over but no mention was made that implied the four of us would be having sex. But we did.

Gigi is tall, an inch taller than me, and most men who have fucked her are about her height or a bit shorter than her 5’11”. At 6’2”, Jonathan is taller. Gigi insists height makes no difference to her, but I liked it. Like Beau, he has an athletic body and is as good looking. The 22-year-old Marianne is smoking hot. They have been dating since high school and she, with Jon’s permissive and encouraging manner, has fucked other guys at times throughout their relationship. When she and Jon were dating in high school, she was also occasionally fucking an ex-boyfriend with Jon’s permission. On senior prom night, her ex-boyfriend’s date had the flu and had to cancel. She and Jon invited him to go with them; later that night, they drove to a parking area where she confessed Jon knew he and she had sex at times when she and Jon were steadily dating. He hadn’t before known that. Both guys fucked her in Jon’s car that night, but it wasn’t repeated for the reason her ex left soon after to begin summer school at a community college in Boulder.

And although she and Jon have intended to marry in April next year, she has had sex with two other male students at the university and with Jon’s permission.

When they arrived at our home around six p.m., the four of us went for an early dinner and drinks before returning home. At the restaurant, both openly discussed their sexual lives. When the two were in their second year at the local university, they had sex with others during the Spring break. They were staying at a hotel at San Padre Island, Texas, a popular Spring break locale that we’re told is packed with college students at those times. They said the annual pool party was one of the sexier events. My wife and I didn’t then know the other in college, but we were the sort to instead stay with our families during those breaks. Marianne said virtually every college student who goes to resorts like San Padre are looking for sex and she and Jon were no different.

On their second day at the beach, she was wearing her sexiest bikini that covered a bare minimum. They met up with another couple and three unaccompanied guys; one of those was a tall, black grad student. She and Jon pulled shorts and a top over their swimsuits and they hit a few bars, danced and partied. Two of the single guys danced with her at the last bar and she rubbed her butt against their groins on the dance floor. The attached guy and his girlfriend invited all to their beachside hotel room. One of the guys brought along a bag of hashish and papers, rolled some joints, and passed the smokes around. Marianne says it takes her a little longer than most to feel it, but she too was soon high. Neither she nor Jon can recall who first suggested turning it into a nude party, but soon all seven of them were sitting around naked, talking, laughing and smoking.

The other couple sat on the couch began kissing and fondling the other. Jonathan and Marianne were sitting on the bedside alongside the Black guy. The others sat in a circle on the room’s couch or floor. He whispered to her that every guy in the room was erect. He asked if she wished to masturbate the other man sitting on the bed alongside them.

She was high and chuckled. She reached for his dick and slowly stroked it as the guy’s eyes were affixed on the couple and the woman was then sucking her guy’s cock. The Black student turned his head to her and kissed her on the lips. Jonathan watched, stroking his tool, as the guy urged Marianne onto her back and her head on a pillow. The other couple was fucking loudly as the guy’s stick entered Marianne. She and the other woman cried out as the men pummeled them and every other guy stood to watch and stroke. The guy came inside her, withdrew and another took his place. By morning, all men but one had fucked her but he had fucked the other woman. All left one by one until only Jon and Marianne were left with the other couple who talked and swapped cell phone numbers; but neither they nor the couple live anywhere near the other and they haven’t since been in contact.

Gigi and I were fascinated with their openness. She responded to their questions about her and Beau, how they met, and the depth of their relationship. Jon asked how I felt about it and I told him I probably felt the same as he does when other men are having sex with Marianne. When dinner was over, I drove them back to our place.

We invited them to sit in our enclosed patio’s hot tub. All of us were naked and Jon sat with my wife across from us. They told us that time at San Padre and the night with Beau and my wife, then with Sherry, were the only times they have had group sex; their more limited experience has been Marianne being fucked by guys without him being around at those times. Marianne, alongside me, turned and planted a kiss fully on my lips. We embraced as did my wife and Jon. He stood at my wife’s urging and she sucked his cock. Marianne parroted Gigi’s blow job and I held her head as her mouth bobbed onto my pole.

My wife looked over at me and said, “Do I look good with his cock in my mouth?” All of us broke into laughter at her joke.

Gigi suggested we go to the bedroom. He and I fucked both women over an hour’s time in our marital bedroom. He entered my wife slowly and she cried out, “Oh, oh, oh! Yes!” as his cock delved deeper. The surprise in all that was my wife’s enthusiastic response as his cock sank full depth and he jack-hammered her pussy in hurried thrusts.

Her eyes rolled up in their sockets and her fists pounded the mattress. She wailed like a banshee and screamed, “It’s so fucking good! Fuck me, fuck me!” Their mutual excitation caused Marianne to look aside, and the scene excited her so that she thrust her hips up against me and breathed, “Oh my god, that’s so hot!” My wife’s eyeballs were streaked red like cherries in milk. Her teeth were clenched and eyes wide as she glared back at him. His mouth opened wide as he threw himself into it.

Marianne’s head thrashed side to side as I fucked her. The pounding sensation of my heartbeat was like my chest was about to explode. I was cumming hard a moment before my wife alongside us shrieked and her body shuddered amid a screaming climax. His torpedo rammed her cunt another three minutes before he groaned and his seed jetted into her cuntal walls. Marianne watched in wide-eyed fascination and speedily stroked her clitoris with a finger. She sputtered unintelligibly as an orgasm rolled through her body.

I glanced aside to see my wife and him in a long, deep kiss. Her voice was little more than a whisper as she gasped, “That was mind-blowing.” He inhaled several times as if trying to regain his breath, then said, “Oh yeah, for me too.”

Marianne grasped the back of my neck and drew me close. She said, “This night couldn’t have been better.” I said, “I feel the same,” but my churning wits would have been unable to make a comparison to any other sexual moment. It was . . . well, very good.

Because Gigi and I are taking off work Friday, she invited them to stay the night and they eagerly accepted. She said she would fix breakfast in the morning and handed Marianne a clean set of her pajamas and a robe for the following morning. She took Jon to sleep with her in our guest bedroom, leaving the two of us to sleep together through the night, occasionally awakening to fuck again. The woman is experienced and eager, and her attitude and reactions was like the two of us had been having sex together for months; I felt as if I had known her for a long time before that night.

At our breakfast table, my wife and Jon sat across from us. Marianne said, “Last night seems like the friendliest thing friends can do together.” The others nodded in agreement. She said Jon intends to share her after they’re married. She gives him the same freedom, but Jon responded, “I’m not anxious to chase other women. I like our arrangement as it is.” His girlfriend said it seems she is getting the better deal if he keeps that attitude but compared it to our marriage. She asked what I get out of it, and I explained it as fully as I could. Jonathan said, “That’s how I would describe it but probably not as well.” Marianne said it makes more sense to her now and went on, “I hadn’t thought of it that way.”

I think my wife was the first to suggest the four of us return to our marital bed. Jon and I fucked both women. That occasion was less intense than the night before but pleasant and gratifying. They left around 11:00 this morning.

Gigi and I stayed home, half the day in bed, and talking about the past night and morning. She says both Jon and Marianne have minds of their own and aren't easily influenced by others. Jon told her most students at their school and their parents are Democrats, although the parents split their votes; but he added that “half the students haven’t a clue how our government works.” By contrast to most students and their parents, she and Jon were active in the college’s Young Republicans Club. He asked what sort of films she likes. Gigi and I have little interest in most popular culture. We go to movie theaters no more than two or three times a year, and she told him her all-time favorite actor lived and died before she was born; when she told him the actor was John Wayne, of who she has collected a stack of DVD’s, he laughed and said he likes the same films. Although he’s 11 years younger, she said he and she agreed on so much, they connected better sexually than she has with some older men. I’m unsure but think I understand what she meant by that.

They invited us to their April wedding and we plan to go. He has asked Beau to be his best man, so he and Sherry will probably fly up with us at that time. Gigi and I are unlikely to ever become swingers, but we each liked this night. I’ll likely remain just what I am, a hotwife’s faithful husband.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:04 pm

An amazing night and update, Des!!!!

As I said in an earlier post, I can see a 6way in your future after that wedding, maybe even that night, or the day after. It sounds like Jon and Marianne fit well with you and Gigi and also with Beau and Sherry. I don't see how you all will avoid a 6way unless there is a decided intended resistance on someone's part. It just seems to be completely natural!! I really enjoyed your update, good job!!!

Rascal

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:58 pm

Your mention of eyes streaked red like cherries in milk jumped out at me (is that a thing, cherries in milk? I'm not a fan of cherries and wouldn't know.) for the strong visual I had. Nice choice of words there.

I think Jon's statement on "half the students.." is giving students too much credit. I'd increase that to "more than half" and include all adults, not just students. The lack of knowledge on how our system works across the board is quite large, in my estimation.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:13 pm

Great update Des, a very sexy night and I love when you get to join in the fun. Marianne sounds like a very hot lady and everyone sure had a super time. Since the ice has been broken with Marianne I am sure Gigi will give you a pass the next time you meet them and for some reason I do think there will be more times. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend. Cheers.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:20 pm

It looks as if you can hold your own in the fucking stakes with Jon. You often underplay the details when you get the opportunity to dip your wick, and the foursome made great reading.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:11 am

Congratulations Des on what had to be an incredibly sexy Thursday evening/Friday morning. It sounds like all four of you had a memorable time. Jon and Marianne as well as Beau and Sherry are fortunate to have an experienced lifestyle couple like you and Gigi to openly share their experiences with. Being able to freely discuss the finer aspects of a hotwife/cuckold marriage with nonjudgmental friends must be exciting. Have a great holiday!
O2

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:38 am

Des and Gigi...turning the world onto hotwifery/cuckoldry one young couple at a time. If they ever bestow a Nobel Prize for improving marital relations, you two will get my vote.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:04 pm

Great update. I’d love more details about Marianne so I can get a mental picture. Hair colour and length, breast size, shaved or not? I only have Gilligan’s Island’s Marianne to go on at the moment. In fact is there a celebrity look alike?

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:21 pm

So I have yet to read all 100 pages. I plan to though...

Just had to say your wife is gorgeous and I love the revolving avatar. No matter which one you are n, she is stunning.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Just had to say your wife is gorgeous and I love the revolving avatar. No matter which one you are on, she is stunning.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:59 am

Dharmadude wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Just had to say your wife is gorgeous and I love the revolving avatar. No matter which one you are on, she is stunning.
Thank you, Dharmaldude. I'm probably one of a relative few who know the various definitions of Dharma. Good handle, and that's a term I rarely hear mentioned anywhere.

That newest avatar is to answer some who wished to know what Gigi's floor-length, red dress actually looked like, previously described a couple of times somewhere in all these pages. :!: Had I then been able to post photos in this thread, I would have included one at the time.

~ Des

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:06 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:59 am
Dharmadude wrote:

Thank you, Dharmaldude. I'm probably one of a relative few who know the various definitions of Dharma. Good handle, and that's a term I rarely hear mentioned anywhere.

That newest avatar is to answer some who wished to know what Gigi's floor-length, red dress actually looked like, previously described a couple of times somewhere in all these pages. :!: Had I then been able to post photos in this thread, I would have included one at the time.

~ Des

Thanks, Des. I won’t say I am extremely well read on various Dharma, but during my “soul searching” in between marriages I read a lot of Buddhist philosophy so I relate to that definition moreso. That, and some counseling, allowed me to come to grips with emotional baggage type issues I had. I began to realize my true energy and path going forward so when it came time to create a screen name here and on Fetlife, where I also have a profile, it seemed an appropriate homage to my new self.

I call my wife my Elegant Vixen, or Evee for short. Seeing your wife in that dress hit me just the same as mine does when she fires it up. An elegant, classy, sexy woman, that knows she is smokin, who gives the impression of being off limits, yet and is ready and willing to take the man she chooses, is the hottest thing on this planet!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:09 am

Dharma
This is when google becomes my best friend, there is so much that I don't know when reading the HW forum, so have developed the habit of copy and paste to google for almost instant answers, not saying my ancient brain can retain all those facts.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:17 am

Thank you for the avatar of the famous dress that has featured in quite a few of your postings, slightly blurred to protect the innocent, but shows the divine architect has thoughtfully given Gigi an excellent body to match her mind: When standing normally does the dress protect her modesty?

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:34 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:59 am
Dharmadude wrote:

~ Des
I remember reading that. If my memory is right, her boss bought the dress a night they were out together. His family was out of town and she spent five days with him at his home and before they went to a night club one night they passed a womens clothing store. I have copied all your stories from even before you started this thread but didn't want to go back through all that in my 3-ring notebook to try to find it again. I think you wrote she had to have it hemmed eventually so that it didn't drag the floor. Whatever, it looks great. My mental image at the time was exactly like that photo.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:34 am

Yielding,

I have a different memory of her getting that red dress. In my memory, that dress was given to her by their insurance agent one evening when he was at their house to have fun will Gigi. I can't remember for sure but thought it was sometime in December and she may have worn it to a New Years celebration.

Either way, she looks stunning in it!!!! Glad Des opted to share that pic with us!!

Rascal

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:40 am

Hmmm..... It's Sunday afternoon and Des is off work today.... But no signs of him as yet!! I guess he had a wild time with Beau's mom last night!! She must have put something on him that Ajax can't scrub off!! :lol: I guess he is in recovery at this time because I'm sure they all had a great time last night!!! Can't wait to hear all the naughty details!!! :D

Rascal