My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
solstice
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by solstice » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:01 am

I liked that you shared Sherry's looks, not sure if I will wank over the picture in my mind you helpfully provided, Gigi heads the queue from the image I have gleaned from your explicit portraiture. (sorry for being pathetic). :oops:

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:20 pm

Solstice,

Don't EVER think you are being or are pathetic!!! That just isn't true! You have a great wit and interesting commentary, even if you are an old guy!! (your words, not mine!! :D)

Rascal

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:38 am

Honey I'm sure you won't mind.......

What! what! what! I know that Gigi can tell a good joke, Hope it's your wicked sense of humour: Well I mind, you couldn't do that to the sweetest guy on this forum (and I am a fully accredited hetrosexual)

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:39 am

duplicate post.
Last edited by solstice on Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:41 pm

Des quote """ The four of us talked a few minutes over drinks at our bar and Gigi mentioned she would like the four of us to be in the same bed. Both guests smiled and Sherry said, “Coo-uhl. I like that.” Beau said, “What she likes, I like.” Gigi led the way to the bedroom. We shucked our clothes at varied places. Maybe the bananas or blueberries worked, I don’t know; but I was stiff as yardstick as I gazed in the dimly lit lighting at Sherry’s body. Her breasts aren’t large but firm as grapefruit and her body is a marvel to view. She knelt and took my tool in her mouth. Beau urged Gigi to her back onto the bed. Their sighs and moans filtered through the room, but neither Sherry nor I turned to look at them. My attention was on the sensations racing through my mind and body as she eagerly slurped my cock."".

Des

I bet after last weekend you need a recharge about now. Truthfully I'm experimenting with different supliments -- want to invent a mixture of things that will let a man my age of 52 fuck like 18 again.

Getting closer experimenting with certain supliments. One works on the mind as a dopamine reup inhibitor one works on the mind acting as a prolactin inhibitor -prolacton is what causes the refractory period before you recharge. And 1 works on base hormones producing more free testosterone, and final works on the plumbing and blood flow.which causes more sensation too.

But it worked for me the other day fucked Mrs. lookingiansa felt so good orgasm better felt like my cockhead was exploding and was still sensitive 3x later and it's amazing.

PM me if you want the recipe lol💯😊

Mr. Lookingiansa

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:38 pm

My wife won’t be home until sometime tomorrow morning, so I have some time to submit a few updates from this past week.

While at work Tuesday, Gigi’s boss mentioned his wife Mary was flying to South Carolina Friday to visit her parents for the weekend. He had planned to drive up to visit with their two kids at their academy this morning but they and their classmates will instead be on a field exercise two days and nights. He asked my wife if she could get away to stay over Friday night at his home.

At home that evening, she inquired if I was okay with her being away that night. I shrugged and said, “Sure. It’s difficult to turn down your boss anyway,” and asked if she preferred not going. She chuckled and said I should know she is always eager when the opportunity comes about. She requested I drive her to his place this night so her car won’t be noticed by neighbors or others who might drive by his place. She said she would phone me to pick her up Saturday morning unless he offers instead to take her home.

Gigi said his comment about Mary visiting her parents reminded her she wishes to visit her parents as well on a weekend I had no conflicting plans. She may take the following week’s Friday off work as a personal leave day and fly to her hometown. .

She phoned her parents and both said they will be delighted to see her again. She then phoned “The Leader” of her former high school FLAG club. “The FLAG Bunch” was a private club formed by the girl then referred to by its members as the Leader as a secret “lesbians-until-graduation” group. Although the “L” in “FLAG” was their secret designation for “lesbian”, a more accurate term would have been “bisexual” for the reason none of the few were exclusively attracted to women. Their fellow students believed the club to be no more than a closed sorority. The FLAGs held occasional social gatherings at the Leader’s home for other students and were best known throughout the school for throwing the best parties. I asked Gigi if she assumed she and the other two women would have a woman-woman sexual session. She laughed at my naïve question and responded, “What do you think?” I should not have needed to ask. All the FLAGs were muff-munchers, and the two former FLAGs who still live in town often get together whenever The Leader’s husband is traveling internationally.

She and the woman plan to have lunch and spend some time together. The club’s leader and one other woman are the only former club members who still live there; all but one has married and living elsewhere; the unmarried woman is a career military officer. The Leader suggested inviting their local member to join them. Gigi enthusiastically agreed. She occasionally phones or exchanges emails with most of the former club’s members, but their Leader is the only woman she has seen since attending an annual swim-meet reunion two Novembers ago.

Because Beau’s fiancé is working this weekend and the next, he drove down-state to stay with his parents through Sunday morning.

She asked me to choose her attire for the night. I chose her shortest dress with a plunging neckline and matching white, two-inch heels. The dress is a white wrap-around held together by a matching white belt; its length ends at the top of her thighs. I took off my clothes to dry her when she stepped out of the shower and suggested eyeliner with fake eyelashes. She glanced aside at me and said, “Good choice.” As she dabbed on lipstick, she said, “I’ll bet you feel a little jealous that his big cock will be inside your wife tonight.” I didn’t have any such concern; but she didn’t give me time to respond as she went on, “It’s really, really good with him, you know.” I realized she was rambling on to arouse me.

It worked. My dick swelled and I felt a lump in my throat as I stuttered, “I know it will be exciting for both of you. I’m so hot I want to fuck you before you go.” She stood and told me to put the dress on her and cooed, “Oh, we can’t do that. He wants me fresh and unused. But you should know I’ll be thinking of you every minute.” Of course, there’s no way she could be thinking about me as he is hotly fucking her. I didn’t need to mention that; each of us knows her attention can be only on his rigid monster-cock plunging as deep inside her as eight and a half inches will go. As she turned to slip her arms through the dress I held, her hand intentionally brushed against my cock. I shuddered and she looked down at my stalk jerking in excitation. She said, “If he asks me, as he often does, what you’re doing tonight while he and I are fucking, I’ll tell him your hand is keeping you busy. He likes knowing that.” I groaned but chuckled and weakly responded, “It’s nice to know he’s concerned about me.”

I drove into his driveway and parked between the high bushes surrounding his home. All rooms facing the front of the home were lit up. She invited me to go in with her, but I declined. I had brought a new project home to work on tonight. I waited a couple of minutes after he ushered her in. He closed the curtains in the east-side bedroom and the room went dark. I backed onto the street and drove away.

When I arrived home, the phone’s recorder was flashing. She had left a message that he will drive her home in the morning. She will phone me when they’re about to leave for our place but may first go out to breakfast. She paused a moment as he said something to her in the background; she giggled, saying, “He asked me to thank you on his behalf for agreeing I could come here for the night. But he can do that for himself when he brings me home tomorrow morning. But I didn’t thank you myself earlier. So . . . Thank you. You’re a great hubbie.” And with no more that, she ended the call.

I decided the project in my briefcase could wait until Monday, had a shower, and went to bed naked. I assumed by then they were surely fucking. Maybe she was thrusting back against his groin. Or, well, maybe on her knees while he pummeled her pussy from behind. Didn’t matter.

Imagining the thrills for each, I jerked off madly. I was cumming within . . . I don't know- maybe two minutes. As my sperm spurted into a tissue, I felt assured their union would be worthy for both this night - and probably again tomorrow morning. She says in varied ways her pussy is aflame when his sizeable cock is plumbing the depths of her cunt. His physical attributes and all-consuming persona provide her an electrifying encounter like no other.

I know. It may seem to some my life sucks, but I like it just the way it is. For any who wonder what it’s like to be married to a hotwife, this is pretty much that. She fucks. I jerk off. That’s close to what I expected when we first agreed she should have sex with other men. For those who write here they’re wannabes, this is an example of what you’re most likely to get for the rest of your life – if you’re lucky.

I have some PMs to respond and one's more than a week old. My mind's mush at the moment, so I'll get around to that in the morning while I'm a'waitin' for my wife to come home.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:11 pm

Des

Is that how its been mild denial when Gigi meets up with Mr. B to where he's sort of owning her being possessive in not wanting you to be with her on days he's going to be? I just don't remember this much before with Mr. B ?

Mr. Lookingiansa

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:31 pm

Did she bring a change of clothes for the next morning? If not, she might get a few curious looks if they go out for breakfast.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:26 am

“She said, “If he asks me, as he often does, what you’re doing tonight while he and I are fucking, I’ll tell him your hand is keeping you busy. He likes knowing that.” I groaned but chuckled and weakly responded, “It’s nice to know he’s concerned about me.””
I hope you also get satisfaction that have fucked his wife. He can’t take that away from you no matter how alpha he wants to be.

Would love a photo of the dress. Was Gigi wearing underwear? Does Mr B ever go away without Gigi or his wife? Wouldn’t it be great if you went and spent the night with Mary while Mr B was away and Gigi spent the night home alone. I think it would be a great insight for Gigi and she may possibly enjoy it or at least would understand or appreciate better what you do for her.challenging for Mr B though. I’ve Mary would be up for it and would likely arrange it if you asked. Oh man, the possibilities now!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:10 pm

lookingiansa wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:11 pm
Des

Is that how its been mild denial when Gigi meets up with Mr. B to where he's sort of owning her being possessive in not wanting you to be with her on days he's going to be? I just don't remember this much before with Mr. B ?

Mr. Lookingiansa
Yeah, I have had similar experiences in the past when she is going out, and a lot of guys are like that. She enjoys that game and I got used to it early on. I'm no longer surprised when it comes about. I wouldn't want out-and-out humiliation like some in the cuckold board here seem to like, but I don't mind her pulling that on me from time to time.

~ Des

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:28 pm

What happened between you and Gigi when she returned home. Didn't you and Gigi agree a while ago that she isn't so much away on the weekends, and doesn't include this also friday night and Saturday mornings? Will you actually accompany Gigi next weekend when she visits her parents? That's not quite clear from your text.

Does it actually ever happen that your wife says No to a meeting with her boss, because instead she prefers to spend the time with you? In general, doesn't spend Gigi a bit much time with her boss outside of work? Excuse my many questions.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:59 pm

Xalar11 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:28 pm
What happened between you and Gigi when she returned home. Didn't you and Gigi agree a while ago that she isn't so much away on the weekends, and doesn't include this also friday night and Saturday mornings? Will you actually accompany Gigi next weekend when she visits her parents? That's not quite clear from your text.

Does it actually ever happen that your wife says No to a meeting with her boss, because instead she prefers to spend the time with you? In general, doesn't spend Gigi a bit much time with her boss outside of work? Excuse my many questions.
I believe bossman wanted to fuck her on her birthday but she said she & Des had plans that night so she told him to get her at home the night before or two nights before. So yes, she does sometimes, but not too often in my understanding.

Rascal

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:00 pm

Keep the posts coming Des. I broke my foot yesterday and am now largely immobile for awhile. I need something to read. Meanwhile anyone have any book suggestions that even come close to the reality that is Des and Gigi’s life?

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:31 pm

Hi Des,

I have a number of questions:
- Did the Native-American nurse get married to her doctor fiancé? It was scheduled for February last year but then COVID-19 came about.
- How they doing anyhow? I hope they have been keeping safe in the firing line.
- Do you & Gigi keep in touch with her former secretary?
- If so, do you still have social dates with the former secretary or is that a thing of the past?
- Is the former secretary husband still having the ongoing affair with the school principle?
- Now that you had a solo date / trip with Mary, are you allow to have solo dates with Sherry?

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:26 pm

Freemans892 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:31 pm
- Do you & Gigi keep in touch with her former secretary?
- If so, do you still have social dates with the former secretary or is that a thing of the past?
Good questions!!!

Rascal

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:10 am

Don’t PM Des. We would all like the update.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:28 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:00 pm
Keep the posts coming Des. I broke my foot yesterday and am now largely immobile for awhile. I need something to read. Meanwhile anyone have any book suggestions that even come close to the reality that is Des and Gigi’s life?
Hi Tracey,

There are some really great hotwife books but most follow the same story arc and eventually, in my mind anyway, blend into one. I recently read TELL ME EVERYTHING by AMY HATVANY. She isn't an erotica author but this book is full of hot sex and a plotline that was twisty and fun and of course, full of hotwife angst and intrigue. It also the only book in this category that I've found that is available in analog form.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:17 am

Hey thanks. Looks like just what I was looking for.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:33 am

Avatar: The path to becoming a Hotwife

The road is long
With a many a winding turn
That leads us to, who knows who
Who knows where
He ain't Heavy The Hollies

For those of you too young to know, The Hollies were a British pop/rock band of the sixties.

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:37 pm

Last weekend, Mary was away visiting her parents and Gigi spent Friday night with Bossman. This weekend Gigi is planning to spend the weekend with her parents. Will Mary be doing an overnight visit with Des this Friday night?

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:38 pm

We can only hope.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:49 am

Saturday morning:

This update isn’t as sexually graphic as most, but my wife and I had an enlightening conversation before she left Friday on a flight to her hometown. Gigi is visiting her parents and a former high school friend on the Gulf and will return Monday evening.

After work the day before, she followed her young fuckbuddy Beau to his apartment, where they had sex. She arrived home with enough time for me to help her pack for the next morning’s trip. She laid out her black, double-breasted pantsuit, ankle-high black boots, a black turtleneck sweater, and white trench coat. We set the alarm for 4:30 a.m. and went to bed an hour early. There wasn’t time that evening for me to hear the details of her afternoon with Beau.

I know no one can know all that goes on in the mind of another or what others might do when away from another. Yet, at times, I feel I know all about my wife there is to know. As I was driving her to the airport that dark morning, I again realized I can never know everything about her motivations, ways of thinking, or even all she does when we’re apart.

On our drive to the terminal, I mentioned - referring to her previous afternoon with Beau - I’m glad she still enjoys sex with others and how exciting that is for me. She grinned, seemingly suppressing a giggle, and said, “Sure, I like that, but there’s a lot more to it than the joy of sex.” She went on to say she thinks of herself as something of an entertainer. I assumed I knew what she meant but asked anyway. She said, “As examples, that’s why I memorize jokes to tell others at appropriate times. It’s why I enjoy telling you about my sexual adventures; it entertains and excites you. I like giving talks to appreciative groups or enjoy the reactions of others when talking with them.”

I was told that sort of self-image began when she was inducted to the FLAGs, her high-school private club. The members presented a public image of the FLAG group as nothing more than the school’s secret and most prestigious girls club; but it was actually a sorority of LUGs (“lesbians-until-graduation”). Other students and faculty members had no idea of its true purpose. Before being given the opportunity to be inducted into the group, she had never felt any sexual attraction toward other females; but to become a member, she was required to become an active sexual participant. Having observed the encounters among the club’s members, she realized all enjoyed watching other girls having sex. She thought of ways to improve upon their sexual performances so the others could more enjoy her in action. She went on, “And I soon found I liked it.”

It subsequently occurred to her that idea could be incorporated into any social interaction. She searched the internet for jokes and methods of how professional comedians deliver jokes to audiences. You probably know some of those; among other techniques, they pause a moment before punch lines, apply hand gestures and inflection in their voices – similar to techniques I was taught in debate classes. During that senior year, others began to see her not just as one of the school’s better swim team members but also as the class comedian.

I was aware that when Gigi agreed to fucking other guys at my encouragement, she studied her men’s behaviors and came to learn what they like sexually and socially. Among those were varied differences in personalities and interests. More often than not, she now understands others rather well even if they don’t consciously reveal their concerns, hobbies and personal interests. She typically recognizes what men and women most need or want.

I realized I haven’t before comprehended all the reasons I like watching or hearing her have sex even if I’m not in the same room. I have listened outside our bedroom door, peered around the door jamb from the darkness of our hallway, and watched on my computers as the images of her and another are transmitted by our bedroom surveillance cameras. I had never considered any of that was self-taught behavior on her part.

In response to another of my questions, Gigi said, “Like most everyone, I like having sex. But it’s better for me if the way I do it is better for a partner. Fucking is better when I act in ways I consider they want. She went on to say most people surround themselves with company for their own needs. She doesn’t think most women and men are mindful of that. Because almost everyone is self centered, they don’t think about working at entertaining others as much as they want to be amused by someone else. She opined that most comedians, singers and actors understand others’ needs if they’re to be successful at their craft. When she and a guy are fucking, her learned endeavors make their sex even better.

I mentioned it seems manipulative. Her reply essentially was her characterization of manipulation is what some do only for personal benefit. She considers her efforts to be for the benefit of others, like someone performing a favor without expecting a reward. I almost responded that pleasing others also brings an award to the giver but let it go. After all, her logic makes sense and I’m not one to openly judge others’ actions. If it works for her and her guys, I have no reason to question what she does in those circumstances.

Her occasional comments in the past should have given me clues to that, but I didn’t then recognize those as such. When she and Beau were recently having sex on another afternoon in our bedroom, she turned to our bedside Alexa and told the device to play “On the Road Again” by Canned Heat. That’s nothing like the Willie Nelson version. She and he were hotly fucking in rhythm with the rocking beat. He said upon leaving, as much as he always enjoy fucking her, that was one of their best sessions ever.

I wasn’t yet home at the time; but when she got around to telling me about it that night, she said she knew before his dick entered her that he would feel that way. I asked how she could be so certain. She grinned and said, “Because I understand men.” Her tone was only half serious; but after thinking it over, I think maybe she’s right about that. Maybe she should be considered an entertainer. That could explain why some men don’t seem to tire of sexual relationships with her. I inquired if I too am being “entertained” when she and I are having sex. She laughed and said it isn’t the same with me, “I have sex with you because I love you.” She paused and added, “But I’m aware of entertaining you when I tell the details of other guys fucking me.”

I pulled alongside the drop-off driveway at the airport’s terminal and handed off her rolling duffel bag from the car’s trunk. Always aware of security, she buttoned her purse’s shoulder strap beneath an epaulet of her white trench coat. Bussing me on the cheek, she turned and strode to the terminal’s door. Driving away, I wondered why we had not before had that conversation and again realized a lot is always going in her mind and behaviors I will ever know.

Earlier in the week, I had intended to phone Mary - the wife of Gigi’s boss - and invite her to our home for a night during my wife’s absence. But she and her husband are out of state visiting their children at their JROTC academy. Beau’s fiancé Sherry is working this weekend and will be leaving Monday for job-training at an out-of-state facility the next two weeks.

I wouldn’t normally take up this space with conversations like that above but have nothing else of urgency to do during my wife’s absence. I hope most won’t find any of the above comments boring.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:04 am

If you get bored you can put together a best of gigi post.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:47 am

Des,
I don’t find your comments boring because they reflect the reality of marriage and living this lifestyle. I really enjoy the fact that you continue to offer your insights even if it isn’t about some of the more sexually explicit activities you and Gigi have managed to enjoy.
O2

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:41 am

Can I ask why haven't you accompany Gigi to her parents? Do you actually plan in the next period of time to have some vacation with Gigi, just you and her? I know because of the pandemic options are limited, but it seems to me it's been awhile since you and Gigi had some days just for yourselves. Did you and Gigi actually had sex before she left?