My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Scotch98
Player

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Scotch98 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:18 am

Welcome back Des, So glad you got everything straightened out...

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:21 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:19 am
I just tried to PM "Our history" and the system responded with this message: "The requested user does not exist." This entire thing is getting more and more weird everyday.

Rascal
Hi Rascal. I'm up early this morning and for the first time since my absence am able to continue here. This website removed that alternative thread for the reason no one is allowed to have more than one account. I wasn't aware of that rule at the time I established it, so I'm reinstated here with a replacement password. The following is what you would have read before the website removed that alternative thread:
(Of course, you and others who follow our lives here at our original thread already know most of this as written in our first few pages.)

Our hotwife history, continued from our original thread.

But first, here is some background for those unfamiliar with our journey to becoming a hotwife couple:

I’m Des, and this is intended as an introduction, continued from our previous, ongoing thread here at OHW. When we were ages 27 and 28, I had encouraged Gigi to have sex with other men for a year or more before she ultimately relented. It ultimately came about in a way I had not anticipated. The history of how and why my 34-year-old wife enthusiastically became an active and hotwife is a long story and detailed in a lengthy thread here at OHW - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057.

But there is another related event I haven’t before mentioned in those pages. As a senior still in high school, she came across the 18th Century novel “Fanny Hill” in her parents’ bedroom on a day her mother and father were at work. She had not before read anything like that but was fascinated at the graphic sexual content.

She still remembers much of the explicit descriptions and now says much of it now depicts her feelings and experiences following that time. I was recently in the local hospital recovering from a broken ankle I suffered coming out of a church where two young friends were just married. I’m still recovering but back at work. Gigi reminded me of the sexual awakening that novel had on her. She went on to say she now suspects the book may have opened her mind to her subsequent bisexual experiences that came about as a senior in high school. I think those experiences had laid the foundations for her becoming a hotwife. I won’t again go into her high school sexual experiences for the reason her story can be found at our former thread here.

We had before talked about her once sneaking that book from her parents’ room to read over three nights in bed; but until that day in the hospital, I hadn’t considered it as an inspiration for her ultimate way of thinking about sex.

She is now a banking executive with a public persona that doesn’t allow suspicions about her sex life by others.

I’m 35 and, for a couple of years, worked as a newspaper reporter in Gigi’s southern home town before accepting a job as a writer and sales representative for the advertising agency in which I am now a partner. My late father was a salesman for a defense contractor. Over my young years, I had lived in several cities to which my dad was frequently transferred. Following my graduate studies in journalism school, my first job was for the small town newspaper where I first met Gigi, who was to become my faithful wife – at least until she began fucking other men with my enthusiastic approval.

When she finally admitted staying sexually faithful to me had become a problem, we entered into a binding contract – She could fuck whoever and whenever she wished but only if I remained 100% faithful. For a while, she loosened up somewhat on that agreement and allowed me some limited sexual freedom, but that didn’t last. And now, we’re back to our original agreement. If I should stray, she swears she would quit dating others. I certainly don’t want that, so I’m not disappointed. I love our life just the way it is.

Hereafter, our thread will continue following our lives as often as I find time to update her extramarital sex life.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:35 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:21 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:19 am
I just tried to PM "Our history" and the system responded with this message: "The requested user does not exist." This entire thing is getting more and more weird everyday.

Rascal
Hi Rascal. I'm up early this morning and for the first time since my absence am able to continue here. This website removed that alternative thread for the reason no one is allowed to have more than one account. I wasn't aware of that rule at the time I established it, so I'm reinstated here with a replacement password. The following is what you would have read before the website removed that alternative thread:
(Of course, you and others who follow our lives here at our original thread already know most of this as written in our first few pages.)

Our hotwife history, continued from our original thread.

But first, here is some background for those unfamiliar with our journey to becoming a hotwife couple:

I’m Des, and this is intended as an introduction, continued from our previous, ongoing thread here at OHW. When we were ages 27 and 28, I had encouraged Gigi to have sex with other men for a year or more before she ultimately relented. It ultimately came about in a way I had not anticipated. The history of how and why my 34-year-old wife enthusiastically became an active and hotwife is a long story and detailed in a lengthy thread here at OHW - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057.

But there is another related event I haven’t before mentioned in those pages. As a senior still in high school, she came across the 18th Century novel “Fanny Hill” in her parents’ bedroom on a day her mother and father were at work. She had not before read anything like that but was fascinated at the graphic sexual content.

She still remembers much of the explicit descriptions and now says much of it now depicts her feelings and experiences following that time. I was recently in the local hospital recovering from a broken ankle I suffered coming out of a church where two young friends were just married. I’m still recovering but back at work. Gigi reminded me of the sexual awakening that novel had on her. She went on to say she now suspects the book may have opened her mind to her subsequent bisexual experiences that came about as a senior in high school. I think those experiences had laid the foundations for her becoming a hotwife. I won’t again go into her high school sexual experiences for the reason her story can be found at our former thread here.

We had before talked about her once sneaking that book from her parents’ room to read over three nights in bed; but until that day in the hospital, I hadn’t considered it as an inspiration for her ultimate way of thinking about sex.

She is now a banking executive with a public persona that doesn’t allow suspicions about her sex life by others.

I’m 35 and, for a couple of years, worked as a newspaper reporter in Gigi’s southern home town before accepting a job as a writer and sales representative for the advertising agency in which I am now a partner. My late father was a salesman for a defense contractor. Over my young years, I had lived in several cities to which my dad was frequently transferred. Following my graduate studies in journalism school, my first job was for the small town newspaper where I first met Gigi, who was to become my faithful wife – at least until she began fucking other men with my enthusiastic approval.

When she finally admitted staying sexually faithful to me had become a problem, we entered into a binding contract – She could fuck whoever and whenever she wished but only if I remained 100% faithful. For a while, she loosened up somewhat on that agreement and allowed me some limited sexual freedom, but that didn’t last. And now, we’re back to our original agreement. If I should stray, she swears she would quit dating others. I certainly don’t want that, so I’m not disappointed. I love our life just the way it is.

Hereafter, our thread will continue following our lives as often as I find time to update her extramarital sex life.

~ Des
Oh, I read it before it was taken down.

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:14 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:21 am
When she finally admitted staying sexually faithful to me had become a problem, we entered into a binding contract –
I thought you caught her out cheating originally, having an office affair?

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:55 am

As many of you are aware, I have been less than enthusiastic about the return of "Des" to the thread due to my innate sense of caution in regards to identity theft. When the admins had cleared all the mire of three different usernames associated with this and restored the Des31 to full member status, I engaged Des31 in a PM discussion. I am very happy to report that our original Des31 is BACK!!!!! I won't go into specifics but he was able to convey to me several things I had questions about that certified to me that he IS the original DES31. I am very happy that he has been able to work through all the problems he had with his account here and is back and healthy!!

So, am I sorry for holding out so long in accepting his return?? Not at all! Now I am sure his return is genuine.

Welcome back Des!!

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:05 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:55 am
As many of you are aware, I have been less than enthusiastic about the return of "Des" to the thread due to my innate sense of caution in regards to identity theft. When the admins had cleared all the mire of three different usernames associated with this and restored the Des31 to full member status, I engaged Des31 in a PM discussion. I am very happy to report that our original Des31 is BACK!!!!! I won't go into specifics but he was able to convey to me several things I had questions about that certified to me that he IS the original DES31. I am very happy that he has been able to work through all the problems he had with his account here and is back and healthy!!

So, am I sorry for holding out so long in accepting his return?? Not at all! Now I am sure his return is genuine.

Welcome back Des!!

Rascal
Hard to fake such a distinctive writing style.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:15 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:05 am
rascalnvixen wrote:

Welcome back Des!!

Rascal
True, but I'm not a literary guy and styles have been imitated for centuries. Facts don't lie.

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:18 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:15 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:05 am
rascalnvixen wrote:

Welcome back Des!!

Rascal
True, but I'm not a literary guy and styles have been imitated for centuries. Facts don't lie.

Rascal
It would take serious effort and skill to emulate his writing style with any believability. I have to write a lot and write well and I would have to spend an hour or two just to do a small post in his style. Most internet trolls would get bored quickly.

Writing style is how they caught the Unabomber.

Anyway, thanks for the conformation

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:04 am

HisKelly wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:23 am
rascalnvixen wrote:

Welcome back Des!!

Rascal

So maybe you or Des would be so kind as to enlighten the rest of us as to what this information was that changed your mind? Otherwise your just asking us to blindly follow your post. Ain't happen'n.
HK, you are right, Ain't happen'n!! It was just confirmation of some PMs we had long ago, things that an imposter would have a very hard time finding in an immediate time frame. And I don't care if you follow or not. It wasn't a comment meant for anyone to "follow". It was my comment to let others know that although I have been doubtful in the past, I'm not doubting anymore. Yeah, I may have been a bit too dramatic in my comment but wanted others to know.

Rascal

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:06 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:04 am
HisKelly wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:23 am
rascalnvixen wrote:

Welcome back Des!!

Rascal

So maybe you or Des would be so kind as to enlighten the rest of us as to what this information was that changed your mind? Otherwise your just asking us to blindly follow your post. Ain't happen'n.
HK, you are right, Ain't happen'n!! It was just confirmation of some PMs we had long ago, things that an imposter would have a very hard time finding in an immediate time frame. And I don't care if you follow or not. It wasn't a comment meant for anyone to "follow". It was my comment to let others know that although I have been openly doubtful in the past, I'm not doubting anymore. Yeah, I may have been a bit too dramatic in my comment but wanted others to know.

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:35 pm

Okay . . . It's time for some personal remarks so I can get back to journalizing our lives. I'm still not sufficiently recovered and motivated for a while to get back to my previously frequent times here.

What Rascal was saying is this: He and I, and few others, have had ongoing conversations over the years. Rascal had similar doubts, so I reminded him of personal information exchanged between the two of us over the past few years. Anyone else who has sent me personal messages could ask similar questions. Rascal knows as much about me as most with whom I work - as I do about him.

I have no interest in posting anything for anyone here who thinks I'm someone else. There is no other Des and hasn't been since the day I first became a member here. Can we get over this so that I may feel comfortable going on?

~ Des

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:14 pm

If someone doesn't believe then just stop following the thread. Simple solution.

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:36 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:35 pm
Okay . . . It's time for some personal remarks so I can get back to journalizing our lives. I'm still not sufficiently recovered and motivated for a while to get back to my previously frequent times here.

What Rascal was saying is this: He and I, and few others, have had ongoing conversations over the years. Rascal had similar doubts, so I reminded him of personal information exchanged between the two of us over the past few years. Anyone else who has sent me personal messages could ask similar questions. Rascal knows as much about me as most with whom I work - as I do about him.

I have no interest in posting anything for anyone here who thinks I'm someone else. There is no other Des and hasn't been since the day I first became a member here. Can we get over this so that I may feel comfortable going on?

~ Des
Forget the naysayers Des. They're not worth it.
Once again, welcome back.

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:55 am

Des.

I can surely understand your frustration from people continuing to express doubt after the ordeal you had to go through for the administators to accept that you are who you claim to be. After all, this should basically have eliminated all reasonable doubt.

We see time and again in different threads that some posters (frequently the same ones doing it in different threads) putting a "I just can't believe this so it must be a conspiracy" attitude to work and starting to express doubt about individuals being real or if their stories are made up. (But then again, there are still people who refuse to believe that the Americans made it to the moon, so what can you expect? :lol: )

I guess Asterix is right, the only way to handle that is to just neglect these guys.
(Or maybe you can block them from your thread?).

Please continue your very fascinating story.

Sincerely
elina

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:42 am

It still a struggle but hope to be off the crutches within a week and full time at the office. I'm there most days but work from home as necessary as it is today. So I should feel up to contributing again here rather soon; it's just hard to motivate myself at the moment.

Meanwhile, Gigi's physician emailed me a link entitled The Science of Cuckold Marriages by Susan Grower, which fits perfectly with Hotwife lifestyles. There's a reason it works for many married couples and can be googled by inserting the title and author's name as in the previous sentence. I'm sure many husbands and wives here will find it enlightening. It explains the reasons for the motivations many of us have.

~ Des

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:02 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:42 am
It still a struggle but hope to be off the crutches within a week and full time at the office. I'm there most days but work from home as necessary as it is today. So I should feel up to contributing again here rather soon; it's just hard to motivate myself at the moment.

Meanwhile, Gigi's physician emailed me a link entitled The Science of Cuckold Marriages by Susan Grower, which fits perfectly with Hotwife lifestyles. There's a reason it works for many married couples and can be googled by inserting the title and author's name as in the previous sentence. I'm sure many husbands and wives here will find it enlightening. It explains the reasons for the motivations many of us have.

~ Des
You've made this observation many times. From the book

Quote:
Eventually, this more powerful drive can exceed her sexual desire for her life mate. This is essentially why a woman’s sexual desire for her husband is well known to diminish over time.

Feather
Virgin

Unread post by Feather » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:05 pm

Remember P.T. Barnum?

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:46 am

HisKelly wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:19 am
HisKelly wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:02 pm
I too have every PM I have sent and received. This proves absolutely nothing. Sounds kind of fishy to me if I'm making you uncomfortable. The whole thing smells fishy to me. You want to prove me wrong, PM me pictures of Gigi. You/she sent me a picture of GIgi when Des was in South America. PM me a picture of her with todays date 7/5/2021. I would then know she exists. You do that and I will kneel down and proclaim you the true DES31.

Surprise, surprise. Here it is 7/10/2021 and still no picture of Gigi with a current date. I would love to repost the picture and correspondence I had from (Gigi?) but don't know how to do it. I would take any help, if you are interested.
Hopefully whoever the writer is, he can continue a story that is........
Good god :roll: , Des is certainly not accountable to you. Calm down a little. You really start to annoy everyone here. I know for sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

No wonder that so many disappear from here when they have to face such accusing things.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:49 am

Xalar11 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:46 am
HisKelly wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:19 am
HisKelly wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:02 pm
I too have every PM I have sent and received. This proves absolutely nothing. Sounds kind of fishy to me if I'm making you uncomfortable. The whole thing smells fishy to me. You want to prove me wrong, PM me pictures of Gigi. You/she sent me a picture of GIgi when Des was in South America. PM me a picture of her with todays date 7/5/2021. I would then know she exists. You do that and I will kneel down and proclaim you the true DES31.

Surprise, surprise. Here it is 7/10/2021 and still no picture of Gigi with a current date. I would love to repost the picture and correspondence I had from (Gigi?) but don't know how to do it. I would take any help, if you are interested.
Hopefully whoever the writer is, he can continue a story that is........
Good god :roll: , Des is certainly not accountable to you. Calm down a little. You really start to annoy everyone here. I know for sure I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

No wonder that some many disappear from here when they have to face such accusing things.
Des is a long time member. All of the followers of his thread have long accepted there are no pictures.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:05 am

@Xalar11 Thank you for your words, I couldn't have expressed it any better. Some persons just want to annoy.

I hope Des doesn't get annoyed too much by all of this. It would be a huge shame if he would disappear.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:37 am

HisKelly wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:25 am
He's the one that has a decision to make. Until then, I stand by my posts!
You demand pics from others but don't want to provide pics yourself nor will you get verified.

Isn't it a bit hypocritical?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:03 pm

HisKelly wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:55 am
I'm not trying to be someone I'm not. Call it anything you want.
You want des to provide pics to prove he isn't trying to be something that he's not but you don't want to give the same courtesy. What is the difference? We can take you at your word or not but Des doesn't get the same courtesy?

Am I missing something?

That's all I have to say about this. Just pointing this out in hopes you'll think about it and realize the similarities.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:12 pm

This is notice that my membership at OHW is hereby terminated. I received a PM (personal message here at OHW) informing me that if I do not forward a current photo of "Gigi," the member will post a photo here of her previously sent. I trust those who have previously followed our thread will understand why I cannot do that. That is a message I have never before received and it leaves me no choice. My request to the member was he/she reconsider, which he/she says it will be done anyway.

I have greatly appreciated knowing so many here, and this leaves me sad.

Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:13 pm

This is notice that my membership at OHW is hereby terminated. I received a PM (personal message here at OHW) informing me that if I do not forward a current photo of "Gigi," the member will post a photo here of her previously sent. I trust those who have previously followed our thread will understand why I cannot do that. That is a message I have never before received and it leaves me no choice. My request to the member was he/she reconsider, which he/she says it will be done anyway.

I have greatly appreciated knowing so many here, and this leaves me sad.

Des

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:34 pm

Oh my GOD. How could anyone do such a thing. I am so sorry Des and Gigi!!!!!