High libido hotwife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
muslim_hot_wife
Virgin

High libido hotwife

Unread post by muslim_hot_wife » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:02 am

Hello Good people,

We have been in hotwifing for few years. First few months we were doing it once or twice in a month.

But more days passing I found out my wife's libido also increasing.

Specially last 6 months its multiplies few times than before.
Since then I am trying my best to satisfying her. She is also using sex toys multiple times a day. Moreover arranging man for her almost every week.

Still i think she is not satisfied. Is it normal? Any suggestions from you guys?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: High libido hotwife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:37 pm

muslim_hot_wife wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:02 am
Hello Good people,

We have been in hotwifing for few years. First few months we were doing it once or twice in a month.

Since then I am trying my best to satisfying her. She is also using sex toys multiple times a day. Moreover arranging man for her almost every week.

Still i think she is not satisfied. Is it normal? Any suggestions from you guys?

It is completely normal for a Hotwife's desires to increase with time.
If you think she isn't getting enough, let her look for more.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:22 pm

Is she showing any other behavior changes? My wife becomes hypersexual during manic episodes. I ignored it for some time because the sex was off the charts awesome, but eventually the mania started affecting other parts of her life so she got medical help.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

muslim_hot_wife
Virgin

Unread post by muslim_hot_wife » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:54 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:37 pm
muslim_hot_wife wrote:
Hello Good people,

I did not know that it increases over time. Very interesting.
Any tips to fulfill her desire everyday?

muslim_hot_wife
Virgin

Unread post by muslim_hot_wife » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:03 am

Nothing2see wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:22 pm
Is she showing any other behavior changes? My wife becomes hypersexual during manic episodes. I ignored it for some time because the sex was off the charts awesome, but eventually the mania started affecting other parts of her life so she got medical help.
No other changes. But when she wants to have sex i can see and feel how badly she needs it. Now everyday she use toys few times.

Actually I am enjoying it but just thinking if i can do something more to help her desire!!!!

gwl9dta4
Virgin

Unread post by gwl9dta4 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:46 am

Your wife is exhibiting symptoms of sexual addiction. The lifestyle is not for all couples. Wife's prone to obsessing and sexual addiction are not good candidates. Wives with a history of mental illness, addictive personality, depression, bipolar, BPD, obsessive, compulsive, etc are Best left in fantasy hot talk in my experience.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:56 pm

muslim_hot_wife wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:54 am
Farmgirl wrote:
muslim_hot_wife wrote:
Hello Good people,

Not every woman has an increase in sexual desire, but many do. Both can be considered normal. As a Hotwife, my sexual desire and sexual needs have increased with every decade of my life. I'm now in my mid 60's and it is still increasing :D.
So it is very normal for your wife's wants to increase.

Arranging something sexual every day for her should be her call. For example, my Number1 and I have some sort of sexual activity every day. Keep in mind that sexual activity includes much more than PIV ;). My boyfriend calls me 2-3 times a day, which itself fulfills a type of sexual desire. He and I meet as lovers for naughty sex 2-3 times a week. Another lover and I meet from time to time.
There are also toys and her fingers :whip:.

Are these the sort of ideas you were looking for, or am I off the mark?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:35 pm

muslim_hot_wife wrote:
Hello Good people,

I think that's normal. The more this way of life has become normalized for my wife and me, the more she wants. She has a saying, "I do it for you too," then pauses and adds jokingly, "but mostly for me." I'm sure that's true and have come to accept that fucking another guy is more fun than just with the husband she lives with. I doubt most husbands can sexually satisfy a wife to the degree another guy can, no matter how good any of us may be. It just isn't the same for her with someone new as with her husband in ordinary marital sex.

I hope you come to like it as much as I do.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

destined_cuck
Trainable

Unread post by destined_cuck » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:05 am

muslim_hot_wife wrote:
Hello Good people,

Hi,
If you are enjoying it and your wife no other issue than keep it like this. Use yourself, toys, arranging other people regularly will help your wife.

Still my suggestion would be go to a GP and ask him/her if there is any negative effect with this desire or not.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:04 am

My wife has a rather high sex drive when compared to her friends who are not in the life. She's about the same as other hot wives and swingers we know. I would guess women with a higher drive or libido would likely be the women most interested in having more than one partner. A woman who likes to have a lot of sex isn't necessarily a sex addict. She might just be having a good time.

fredfred2
Experienced

Unread post by fredfred2 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:53 am

my wife was pretty vanilla but once turned and shower her potencal by a demanding lover .Her sex drive took of and never left her .8

muslim_hot_wife
Virgin

Unread post by muslim_hot_wife » Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:47 am

gwl9dta4 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:46 am
Your wife is exhibiting symptoms of sexual addiction. The lifestyle is not for all couples. Wife's prone to obsessing and sexual addiction are not good candidates. Wives with a history of mental illness, addictive personality, depression, bipolar, BPD, obsessive, compulsive, etc are Best left in fantasy hot talk in my experience.
Not sure about it. We checked with doctor regarding this issue. He gave few tests. We have done the tests and next tomorrow gonna meet him with the report.

So far she does not have any of the issues you mentioned.
Even if it is an addiction we are happy as long as we are enjoying it. Just wanna make the best use of it.

muslim_hot_wife
Virgin

Unread post by muslim_hot_wife » Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:20 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:56 pm
muslim_hot_wife wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:54 am
Farmgirl wrote:
muslim_hot_wife wrote:
Hello Good people,

Not every woman has an increase in sexual desire, but many do. Both can be considered normal. As a Hotwife, my sexual desire and sexual needs have increased with every decade of my life. I'm now in my mid 60's and it is still increasing :D.
So it is very normal for your wife's wants to increase.

Arranging something sexual every day for her should be her call. For example, my Number1 and I have some sort of sexual activity every day. Keep in mind that sexual activity includes much more than PIV ;). My boyfriend calls me 2-3 times a day, which itself fulfills a type of sexual desire. He and I meet as lovers for naughty sex 2-3 times a week. Another lover and I meet from time to time.
There are also toys and her fingers :whip:.

Are these the sort of ideas you were looking for, or am I off the mark?
Yes thanks Farmgirl. Almost exactly we are doing it.

Currently arranging bulls for her atleast 2-3 times a week. We have fixed bulls. As we always arrange at our house, now we are planning to implement some of our sexual fantasies.

I will update you about it soon. Thanks again for your advice

muslim_hot_wife
Virgin

Unread post by muslim_hot_wife » Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:51 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:35 pm
muslim_hot_wife wrote:
Hello Good people,

I think that's normal. The more this way of life has become normalized for my wife and me, the more she wants. She has a saying, "I do it for you too," then pauses and adds jokingly, "but mostly for me." I'm sure that's true and have come to accept that fucking another guy is more fun than just with the husband she lives with. I doubt most husbands can sexually satisfy a wife to the degree another guy can, no matter how good any of us may be. It just isn't the same for her with someone new as with her husband in ordinary marital sex.

I hope you come to like it as much as I do.

~ Des
Hi Des31,

Yes. I think this normal as well.

After seeing her report doctor (who doesn't know our lifestyle) advised my wife to enjoy the moment as all the report are normal.

The most important thing is that we are enjoying. We have fixed our bull to come and satisfy my wife 3-4 times a week at least.
Now i can see she is more happier and relaxed than before.

muslim_hot_wife
Virgin

Unread post by muslim_hot_wife » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:53 am

Hi Everyone,
We are enjoying our journey more than before.

Last week my wife tried her first 3some. What an experience!!!!!.

One of the guy was the regular one who help us. Other one brought by him. Both of them were well experienced.

They both literary eat every inch of my wife. My wife's expression was out of the world. She enjoyed each and every second.

They supposed to be stay one night but ended up staying whole day and night.

They were so spiced up that they did not even use any protection. Even my wife did not say anything about it.

All the time one person with pussy and other one is with her 40DD boobs. No rest.

Now this is giving me the courage and excitement for arranging few sessions for my wife with more than 2 persons.

Fingure crossed.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:58 am

If your wife fucks dozens and dozens of guys without condoms, you are asking for trouble. I hold a view contrary to some here re the frequency and number of times she has sex - with guys or even toys. Someone above mentioned she can have underlying emotional problems. I agree.

Now you have become an enabler. She has drawn you in and you now may be willing to "sacrifice" her own well being for your own sexual predilections.

Addiction of any kind can lead to negative consequences.

kjolil572
Prepubescent

Unread post by kjolil572 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:50 am

Wow

Great life you are having. Please share more of it.
I am trying my wife for last 1 year. Hopefully i will be there oneday.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:24 am

Welcome to the forum kjulil572.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:34 pm

Now this is giving me the courage and excitement for arranging few sessions for my wife with more than 2 persons.

Fingure crossed.
How exciting. Have you two ever thought of attending the annual Splash Mocha hotwifing and cuckolding event?

RetiredSnowbird
Pervert

Unread post by RetiredSnowbird » Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:14 pm

I agree with Tryagain about the importance of using condoms, especially for multiple partners. I also am of the opinion that having too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Moderation is the key.

muslim_hot_wife
Virgin

Unread post by muslim_hot_wife » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:57 am

Tryagain wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:58 am
If your wife fucks dozens and dozens of guys without condoms, you are asking for trouble. I hold a view contrary to some here re the frequency and number of times she has sex - with guys or even toys. Someone above mentioned she can have underlying emotional problems. I agree.

Now you have become an enabler. She has drawn you in and you now may be willing to "sacrifice" her own well being for your own sexual predilections.

Thanks for the concern mate. Totally agreed with you. We realised as well. Now we are strict with that.

muslim_hot_wife
Virgin

Unread post by muslim_hot_wife » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:59 am

kjolil572 wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:50 am
Wow

Great life you are having. Please share more of it.
I am trying my wife for last 1 year. Hopefully i will be there oneday.
Welcome kjolil. Hopefully you will be there. If you require any advise please ask in this forum. Friendly forum member will surely guide you.

muslim_hot_wife
Virgin

Unread post by muslim_hot_wife » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:01 am

RetiredSnowbird wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:14 pm
I agree with Tryagain about the importance of using condoms, especially for multiple partners. I also am of the opinion that having too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Moderation is the key.
We realised as well. Now using protectation. :)
Thank you

gwl9dta4
Virgin

Unread post by gwl9dta4 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:35 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:58 am

I don't see why more people don't see that.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:00 pm

We would agree for the most part with Farmgirl. Sexual desire can fluctuate with phase of life, with a peak in early single adulthood and then particularly during perimenopause, when anything in pants has its appeal. We also see that the more sex Ruth has, the more she wants. And during a sex event, after 2-3 guys, some guys she wouldn't be normally be interested in look good enough to fuck. So, there seems to be some credence to the general notion that the more sex a woman has (on her terms), the more she wants.

Not everything people enjoy are addictions. The distinction is commonly made that addictive behavior occurs when repetitively doing something results in harm to one's life, health, and well being. Some women have deep capacity for lots of sex. That does not make them "insatiable" (as some men have described Ruth) or sex addicted or in any sense out of control. It just means they are more suited for lots of sex than some other women. It is not a problem as long as a woman can get what she desires and retains intact self esteem.

There are psychiatric disorders that can have episodes of hypersexuality with atypical bursts of lots of sex with multiple partners in the presence of symptoms of mania or disinhibiting alcohol overuse. Those occurrences are different from what we are talking about as a way for a woman to be in the world as an integral part of her personality and being. Care should be taken to not confuse the two. Psychiatric disorders should be treated, and acharacteristic sexual behavior can be a marker to recognize them.

We agree that condom use should be used with new partners, and particularly so in more urban areas.

Female sexuality is a treasure and a gift. It should be respected, awed, and supported.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."