Things one learns

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Things one learns

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:36 pm

We have a newish pastor at church, newish as in having been there just a few years, He's around 42 and his wife is in her 30s, she decidedly a BBW.
I had noticed a few times in the past that she had a tat on each ankle, but they were hard to discern just what design. About two weeks ago, she was near me with her left ankle turned just right, and I got a glimpse of what I thought was a queen of spades tattoo.
This morning as we were carrying food into the fellowship hall for potluck, she paused to greet another person, and clear as day she had a queen of spades tat on her left ankle.
Possibly she and her husband just like the design, but then again, I may have learned something new about the preacher's wife, and the preacher ;).
Nothing new under the sun.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Re: Things one learns

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:08 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:36 pm
We have a newish pastor at church, newish as in having been there just a few years, He's around 42 and his wife is in her 30s, she decidedly a BBW.
I had noticed a few times in the past that she had a tat on each ankle, but they were hard to discern just what design. About two weeks ago, she was near me with her left ankle turned just right, and I got a glimpse of what I thought was a queen of spades tattoo.
This morning as we were carrying food into the fellowship hall for potluck, she paused to greet another person, and clear as day she had a queen of spades tat on her left ankle.
Possibly she and her husband just like the design, but then again, I may have learned something new about the preacher's wife, and the preacher ;).
Even less likely the ♠️ Tattoo signifies she's a card shark. Churches do tend to frown on gambling.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:10 pm

Wow! Between her and your wife that is one wild church staff.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:31 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:08 pm
Her number1 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:36 pm
Even less likely the ♠️ Tattoo signifies she's a card shark. Churches do tend to frown on gambling.
😆 True, and the tat for sure had the "Q" in the center.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:42 pm

Since your wife is the church secretary, hopefully she will have the opportunity to get close to the minister's wife.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:56 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:42 pm
Since your wife is the church secretary, hopefully she will have the opportunity to get close to the minister's wife.

Probably not, Farmgirl views her as too "weak and mousy". Though it might cause her to see her in another light ;).

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:58 pm

:whip: qos tattoo's do not simply wander down to a wife's ankle

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:18 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:56 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:42 pm

Probably not, Farmgirl views her as too "weak and mousy". Though it might cause her to see her in another light ;).
That's her current impression, but with the Queen of Spades tattoo perhaps she might want to probe a little bit. Or maybe get closer to the minister.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:35 pm

jane wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:58 pm
:whip: qos tattoo's do not simply wander down to a wife's ankle
I love your take :D!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:39 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:18 pm
That's her current impression, but with the Queen of Spades tattoo perhaps she might want to probe a little bit. Or maybe get closer to the minister.

This does change some impressions of her/them. I have hired him for some part-time help around the ranch a few months ago, he's not my type.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:15 pm

It's an interesting discovery. On one hand it's difficult to broach the subject of something that personal and private and really none of your business. On the other, you know what you saw and know part of the angsty fun of getting a tattoo like that on her ankle and showing it off, is the fear/knowledge that someone else might know your secret. So it could be fun to play around with. I can see how Farmgirl might really enjoy making him squirm a little, playfully hinting at it and maybe knowing his dirty little secret lol. Of course... it might be something from her life before she met him, and he might not have a clue, which could go south REALLY quick lol. But it might make you all become closer friends too. As I said, it's interesting.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:03 am

Within society as a whole, there are a limited number of people that know what that symbol refers to but it’s definitely a clear indication that the pastor’s wife knows what it means. I’m curious as to how she would explain the meaning of it if a common parishioner were to ask.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:09 am

Oh my......That's interesting.

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:34 am

Parsifal wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:08 pm
Yeah, even less likely. It never helps for a sharp to advertise the fact. :???:

Seductionrules
Virgin

Unread post by Seductionrules » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:40 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:03 am
Within society as a whole, there are a limited number of people that know what that symbol refers to but it’s definitely a clear indication that the pastor’s wife knows what it means. I’m curious as to how she would explain the meaning of it if a common parishioner were to ask.
That he rescued her from a previous life of sin ?

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:10 am

Seductionrules wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:40 am
Gulfcpl wrote:
Or enjoyment.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:09 am

Seductionrules wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:40 am
Gulfcpl wrote:
This was my first thought. Specifically that it may have been from a previous life.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:49 am

While there may be, “A thin line between Saturday nite and Sunday morning” my impression would be that was from another life

RIP Jimmy