Nervous - is this normal

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Want To See It
Virgin

Re: Nervous - is this normal

Unread post by Want To See It » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:11 pm

Nothing happened tonight. Kevin had to cancel at the last minute saying he had to take his dog to the emergency vet.

Obviously Glenda was concerned and ego hurt, but he promised her that he is coming over to lift tomorrow. I gave her the phone to talk to him as maybe that would reassure her it had nothing to do with how she fucked. She seemed relieved, but not 100% convinced. I think he was being honest since he and I do actually lift together all the time and it would be uncomfortable for him to go to the gym and see me after this should be be blowing us off.

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:27 pm

Actually, as much as I am disappointed, 1% of me is relieved as I have no idea what Glenda's one fantasy is that she didn't want to share with me.

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:18 am

Glenda is happy. Kevin called this morning and asked if he could get in a workout in my gym before going to work, so her ego and fantasies are back on track. Unfortunately we both had to wake early and take care of errands, so we were not around.

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:16 pm

Okay.....Kevin had to take his dog to the vet and missed lifting yesterday. He called to say he will be there today. Glenda is shaving like she is auditioning for a Gillette commercial. We both got worked up talking about what she wants to do tonight, and she gave me head. She still wont tell me what her secret fantasy on bucket list is. I will let you know how the night goes..

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:28 am

I am looking forward to an update!

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:28 pm

Want To See It wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:28 pm
Hello:
I am having a little anxiety here. My wife of 7-years has been very loyal. Though she is an outgoing Asian girl she is very reserved when it comes to sex. She understands that men and women have different sex drives and even gave me permission to cheat with one of her friends who was going through a tough time.

When the opportunity came for me to act on it, the girl had passed out and nothing happened.

Despite this she has never said she was attracted to anyone else other than an two different Hollywood actors, but that is is safe since she will never meet them. One time she was attracted to someone at a group party, and jokingly I told her to hit on him.

It was a safe statement considering I knew she wouldn't, and even if she did nothing would happen. Do not get me wrong regarding that statement. Glenda is a very attractive Asian girl with the rare D-cups. Even being 50-years old, she looks 35-40, and has a perpetual innocent smile glowing.

She almost never drinks, which is what it takes for her to put down the good-girl persona and act on her inner desires – forgetting her cultural upbringing. It is important to point out that the guy she was attracted to also was half her age and being chased by many attractive girls that made me want his left-overs.

CHANGE
Things recently changed, and my certain confidence has eroded. All casual, kinky, fantasy thoughts of actually watching Glenda being pleased by a guy is now causing butterflies. I use to joke and jerk off imagining her cumming from another guy, but never thought she would do it – so it was safe.

I have been going to the gym since high-school, and she will come with me maybe once a week. Recently she came with during chest night when a new spotting partner and I push each other hard on the incline and flat bench.

While I lift with the free weights she is always on the other side of the gym on the treadmill walking while watching TV. Previously she would meet a workout friend of mine and just go to the treadmill.

She just stood there watching and trying to be part of our discussion, with every completely average joke told by Kevin being laughed at hard while gazing at his 6'1'' frame. Way out of character.

LATER THAT NIGHT
On the ride home I asked her, “are you ok?” She was confused, so I pointed out how this is the first time she stayed with me while I was on free weights. She gave a BS explanation saying, “I didn't feel like being on the treadmill, and your friend seems nice. You should hang out with him more”.

A small amount of teasing Glenda ensued before I said “you mean that you want to hang out with Kevin some more? (while laughing)”? Her three word response floored me when she said “He is nice”.

Guys, we all know what that means.

So we had a rare glass of wine for me to get the truth serum going, and she finally admitted that “part of her really wants him, but she would never act on it”.
Jokingly I stated, “Kevin thought you were hot and said if you were not my wife he would want to fuck you”. Now Glenda was asking me a dozen times in two hours, “Did he really say that?” “I couldn't do that, but would you let me?”

BED TIME
Reserved Glenda kept changing the subject back to Kevin with questions like “Do you guys see each other in the showers?” “Is he married?” “Did he really say he wants me?” “Was he saying he wanted to fuck me alone, or with you there?”

What stood out is the usually passive and reserved girl took it upon herself to kneel up in bed and lower her pussy to my face, seemingly in need a immediate relief. Jokingly, I said “pretend this is Kevin licking your pussy and ass”, when she came faster than I have seen previously. In the middle of the night she woke me with a blow job and wanted to be fucked hard.

QUESTION
My gym is closing for 4 days as they are painting and moving equipment around, so Kevin asked if he could come to my house to lift. I have a lot of equipment, but only go to the gym to be motivated. This is an obvious yes, until he then asked “is Glenda working out with us again?”

I told Glenda he is coming over and she said “she will make dinner for after the work out”. She then asked if Kevin and I will be hanging out after, and maybe it will be relaxing to go in the hot tub. Living in Chicago, the 50* nights are perfect for this.

What was once a large fantasy of seeing something like this become a reality, now has me with mixed emotions. Part of it has be excited and to purse something like this, and part of me is nervous as she has not shown this much excitement – even when we first started to date. Perhaps if she was less excited and approached it with a less out-of-character attitude I would feel compelled to turtle walk things in that direction – always with enough rein to stop things if I felt weird.

Maybe I am wrong, but I think it is obvious what both of them have in mind. A week ago I thought I would be fine. I am now excited but reluctant to see where things go. Is this normal?
She has wonderful breast, may we see more?

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:34 pm

Want To See It wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:28 pm
She understands that men and women have different sex drives and even gave me permission to cheat with one of her friends who was going through a tough time.
If she gave you permission it's not cheating.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:17 am

Any updates? Love this story.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:59 pm

Soooooo HOT!

surprofundo69
Prepubescent

Unread post by surprofundo69 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:16 pm

Updates?

Seductionrules
Virgin

Unread post by Seductionrules » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:16 am

It seems to be common on the penultimate first event the OP goes quiet.
Maybe still processing?

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:26 am

Yes hot thread. Gone quiet though. Hope all is well. Happened real fast. I get this strange feeling that she has played before with this guy. Hope I am wrong.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:58 am

OP joined on 18th October, last post on 25th October. His last few posts were him basically fishing for hook ups. I had a brief exchange of PM's with him, and he quickly moved to suggesting a meet up.....from across the Atlantic! I think he assumed that all these husbands sharing their wives, plus cuckold husbands, would be a push over for arranging hook ups. Personally, I now think that this thread is fiction, judging from other things he mentioned to me. But, you might think otherwise. Your choice. My guess is that he's moved on to try to find more gullible 'targets'. Some of the things he told me about himself sounded like pure fantasy.

anneshubby2
Trainable

Unread post by anneshubby2 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:28 am

trecital wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:58 am
OP joined on 18th October, last post on 25th October. His last few posts were him basically fishing for hook ups. I had a brief exchange of PM's with him, and he quickly moved to suggesting a meet up.....from across the Atlantic! I think he assumed that all these husbands sharing their wives, plus cuckold husbands, would be a push over for arranging hook ups. Personally, I now think that this thread is fiction, judging from other things he mentioned to me. But, you might think otherwise. Your choice. My guess is that he's moved on to try to find more gullible 'targets'. Some of the things he told me about himself sounded like pure fantasy.
I agree. He’s getting off by posting a fantasy. It makes me wonder about other posts here also.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:31 am

Time to unfollow this thread.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:23 am

anneshubby2 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:28 am
trecital wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:58 am
I agree. He’s getting off by posting a fantasy. It makes me wonder about other posts here also.
Most threads on here should be taken with a truckload of salt.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:51 pm

Is it normal to be nervous the first time? Well, our first time wasn't even supposed to include intercourse - just a sensuous massage. But she would be naked. We were both too nervous to prepare dinner and eat at home, so we went to a pizza place close to where we were to meet him. We ordered the pizza. It took forever (it seemed), then the server gave our pizza to two police officers who came in later than us. The server put a rush on the new order. By the time it arrived I was too nervous the eat much.

Then we went to his place. He was nice, respectful. We told him it was our first experience, and we talked. I got more nervous as the time went on. About 15 or 20 minutes in our chatting I was to the point of hoping that (the talking) was it, only an introduction, and we'd come back in a week or two for the massage. Finally, he suggested that we get started. Too late for me to back out. He gave her a towel and said he'd come back when she was ready. She undressed, lay on her tummy, and covered herself with the towel. After massaging her back, he asked her to roll over. She did. The towel disappeared, she was full frontal naked in front of him, her nipples hard, her full bush exposed. I thought I would have a heart attack I was so nervous.

The first massage ended with him naked (my wife's doing) and she having a happy ending, the second progressed to mutual oral, and the third they finally fucked. I wasn't so nervous by that time.