butt plug training for the wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Gearup
Trainable

butt plug training for the wife

Unread post by Gearup » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:34 pm

I want to get my wife a butt plug or set of butt plugs. looking for any suggestions for what looks / feels / wears the best. i Really like the look of a woman with a plugged ass and i want to train my wife to like it and wear one regularly. hope you have some great insights.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: butt plug training for the wife

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:03 pm

My girlfriend likes metal ones and like you, we were training my girlfriend and her ass to be plugged most of the time. We found it a real turn on to be plugged when we went out to clubs and potentially flirting with other men.

The issue we ran into is that after a few hours it became dry and needed to be oiled up a bit so she would carry lube in her purse. When she felt it pulling/dry, she would head to the ladies room to freshen up and reapply a fresh coat of lube before plugging herself up and returns to the main floor.

It's worth mentioning that she started with trainers that would start small and gradually get larger. This is how she was able to comfortably insert the larger metal plug. Definitely start that way and let her be the one to go bigger as desired.

This will probably never happen but I would love reach a point where she has a lover/main sexual partner. He gets her anally whenever he wants and I get to watch him have her ass whenever he wants it (ideally more often than not) but I am absolutely forbidden of even putting the tip near her trained and now frequently fucked ass.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:36 pm

I used to have a butt plug fantasy. I even bought a small/medium size for my wife. She didn't want to try it, but tried it anyway, and didn't like it. Then one evening shortly after, while we were playing in bed, she took the butt plug and shoved it inside me, and asked me to keep it there for a bit. I didn't like it. It was very uncomfortable. And that was the end of my fantasy.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:44 pm

I tend to like the metal ones with the jeweled end. Jewells always look good on a woman ;) :D.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:30 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:44 pm
I tend to like the metal ones with the jeweled end. Jewells always look good on a woman ;) :D.
My MIL likes that kind also. I bought her the three pack of sizes.

Pauline

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:37 pm

Ok I bought the glass training set - 3 sizes of plug for starters. my thinking is they are easy to clean, can be heated or cooled for possible play, and have a wider base than the metal jeweled ones. I love the idea of her ass gaping a little for me. once she is comfortable being plugged, I would like to get a nice set of jeweled metal plugs for her to wear out in public - THAT will be a real turn on.

I also want to get her a metal eternity collar to wear - would pair nicely with the jeweled plug. perhaps that will be the subject of a new thread after I get more feedback / advice about plugs.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:00 am

We have both metal and silicone, for long usage silicon for use, start small and work up is the key, small finger is a good start

You do. It need the min for hours, regular use will do the trick

Warm up, touch the outside for stimulate, lots of lub, and make it a 2 way think, she get to train you as well

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:17 am

Does your wife have any interest in wearing a butt plug? You mention wanting to "train her to like it" but not what her current thoughts are about the matter.

Because you also mention getting her an eternity collar, I'm going to assume that you two have a bit of a Dominant/Submissive relationship and that she's turned on by doing things to please you. Wearing a butt plug could be one of those things. However, I'm also going to say that the more she also "wants" to wear it, the better off you'll be.

If anal hasn't really been something she has experimented with before, you might want to start with other things before introducing a butt plug. BT2 gave a great example of when a butt plug is just shoved in, it doesn't feel great. My suggestions:

1. Start by making her butt an erogenous zone. When you are having sex, spend some time pleasuring her ass. Kiss it. Lick it (if you are ok with that). Rub your finger or your cock over her anus externally. Maybe even place a vibrator there while you go down on her clit. Don't shove the vibrator inside...just have it stimulating the outside. Do this consistently, over a long period of time, when you are having sex. It will make the mental associations in her brain between butt play and pleasure. It will also help her relax and look forward to insertion play.

2. When you are ready to start insertion play, go slow and start small. I'd start with all of the same things as in step one. Preparation is key. So make sure her ass is feeling good and relaxed. Kiss it, rub against it, use a vibrator, whatever she has enjoyed before...do it again. Then get lots of lube (maybe warmed up a bit), and try inserting just the tip of one finger. See how it goes. If fingers are a no go for you in butt play, pick the smallest toy you have. The key is to try inserting something small and to not push it very deep. Let her get used to opening up for you. Don't forget to also provide clitoral stimulation and other pleasure while you are doing this.

3. Increase the size and depth gradually. It could take multiple sessions before she's comfortable with inserting anything of any girth. That's totally fine. Or maybe she'll be ready for it right away. The key is to watch her reaction and talk to her about how things feel. If she's enjoying it, she'll be able to relax and it will feel great. If she's not enjoying it, she'll tense up and it will just get worse.

4. Only after you've had some successful insertion play with her butt for awhile, should you consider trying the butt plug. But once she's ready, I think she'll like them. I do. My favourite are the stainless steel kind from a brand called njoy. They are well designed and are easy to sterilize. They have multiple sizes, and the external part is easy to grab when you want to remove it, but isn't too big that it is uncomfortable to sit while it is in. I can wear my butt plug nearly all day, but I had to work up to that. Start with 30 minutes, then increase gradually. Again, I'd let her set the pace and communicate about how it is feeling. The more she feels comfortable, the more she'll enjoy, and the more likely she is to want to keep doing it.

Oh, and since I sometimes dabble in submission as well, I can also suggest that you compliment her often throughout this "training" and tell her how well she's doing and how much you enjoy it. If she gets pleasure out of pleasing you, she'll want to hear that :)

Good luck and have fun.

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:19 am

I appreciate all the tips from those who have posted. I particularly appreciated all the inside tips of those who have plug experience - thats what I'm looking for.

LFA I appreciated you comments the most - you touched on several issues and any tips from a verified hotwife are always going to be insightful.
thanks.

you commented that you loved an Njoy plug. That's what I want to hear. What particular products work well for those who plug. My goal is to figure out the most pleasurable products while avoiding those that don't work well or pinch when you sit. you know how the sex toy business can be full of a bunch of inferior goods. We have dabbled in anal play over the years - or rather I have poked and prodded my wife many times while learning the ropes and making all the mistakes a dumb male can make. I now know to start small and go slow while using LOTS of lube. the anus is amazing and can stretch quit nicely but not if you force it. This time around, I want to help my wife slowly learn to enjoy being plugged - both to please me and hopefully for her enjoyment too.

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:49 pm

Ok, I admit it. I am an anal freak and am totally obsessed with the thought of anal play with women. seeing them fucked in the ass by a dildo, finger, fist, toy, beer bottle, penis, BBC or just about any object really turns me on. I want more of it with my wife.

The glass plug training set I ordered arrived today from Adam & Eve while I was at a golf tournament with friends. (I'm a little giddy) I told my one friend about my order and he is anxious to hear how things work out. The plugs look great - beautiful smooth clear glass with a nice sized stem and base. I know she can easily take the plugs (if she wants to) as I have fingered / semi fisted her ass many times in the past with up to 4 fingers all the way to the second knuckle. for me, I love playing with her ass. this is really a long term plan to get her to wear a plug (metal Jewel or Njoy) when we go out in public

Part 1. My plan is to start with the smallest one warming it to body temperature (so no temperature shock on insertion) before lubing and inserting it in my wife's ass and slowly working up to the larger plugs over time. Likely weeks. This should work as we have discussed having more regular anal play going on in our bedroom and she has agreed it would be fun. of course, being my wife means she will likely change her mind often. but past anal play, when accompanied with some good clitoral stimulation by tongue or fingers usually breeds success. I sure hope so.

part 2 of the plan is the metal Jewel plug / Njoy wearing in public. Thinking of working on using the glass plug regularly for the next 4 week and then giving my wife an intimate christmas gift of a jewel plug or njoy a few days before Christmas. Then ask her to wear it to my family christmas party on Saturday, 12/23 (its at our house so anything going wrong can be easily fixed) and again at her family party on Christmas day at her cousin's house. Bold plan and she will likely prudishly say NO as she almost always does to my kinky ideas but, Fuck, i will never stop trying to have some fun. with any luck, it will be the first of many anal plug adventures out in the world.

I was planning on a nice blue jewel plug wrapped in a box with a bow but thanks to Lookingforadventure I'm going to give her both a blue jewel plug and a small Njoy plug. hopefully, she wears one to each party and tells me about the experience afterward.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:51 pm

We have the nyou the issue the these are all hard material and are not always compatible over a long time, also the loop at the bottom makes it difficult to site down, maybe a softer one to start off with for extended play

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:22 am

Thx Skoot. I do have a small silicone one but thought it was a problem for long term use. meaning a few hours. Maybe I'm wrong

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:48 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:03 pm
This will probably never happen but I would love reach a point where she has a lover/main sexual partner. He gets her anally whenever he wants and I get to watch him have her ass whenever he wants it (ideally more often than not) but I am absolutely forbidden of even putting the tip near her trained and now frequently fucked ass.
Like in our fantasy story which my wife loved so much to happen.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:15 am

Just try and see what works

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:01 am

Gearup wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:34 pm
I want to get my wife a butt plug or set of butt plugs. looking for any suggestions for what looks / feels / wears the best. i Really like the look of a woman with a plugged ass and i want to train my wife to like it and wear one regularly. hope you have some great insights.
i just ordered my sweetie one online. hopefully she'll get it by tomorrow. we'll have to wait for friday before we find out if it's all that it's made out to be. we're hoping for the best!

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:48 pm

good luck Snoog. What type of plug did you order?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:20 am

Gearup wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:48 pm
good luck Snoog. What type of plug did you order?
it was a generic butt plug. we wanted to give it a try.
she'll be trying it out this "weekend" (fri evening through monday morning)

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:19 am

The Lovense Hush 2 series are excellent - four sizes, XS through L, all remotely controllable. These are excellent anal training aids - having to leave the house with one inserted, with your dom providing random, remote stimulation is a hot game.

I like sending KK out with her Hush and her Dolce (double-acting clit/vaginal vibe), then waiting for her to be in a meeting or similar situation when I fire them up, buzzing her holes while she tries to pretend nothing's happening....

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:28 am

jw_kk wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:19 am
The Lovense Hush 2 series are excellent - four sizes, XS through L, all remotely controllable. These are excellent anal training aids - having to leave the house with one inserted, with your dom providing random, remote stimulation is a hot game.

I like sending KK out with her Hush and her Dolce (double-acting clit/vaginal vibe), then waiting for her to be in a meeting or similar situation when I fire them up, buzzing her holes while she tries to pretend nothing's happening....
they have them with electical stimulation? is it okay on here to give more detail on that?

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:19 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:28 am
jw_kk wrote:

they have them with electical stimulation? is it okay on here to give more detail on that?
The Hush 2 plugs are vibrating butt plugs - no e-stim. If you're looking for anal e-stim plugs, there's also a bunch of other kit to acquire; the stimulation unit (like an ErosTek or similar control unit), the right kinds of leads, conductive lube, etc. In the BDSM space I'm in, I use an ErosTek 312B control head, and a bipolar butt plug (I have several, different sizes), typically with another electrode on the taint, or cock-head for males, or taint or clit for females.

The Lovesense toys in general are pretty easy to use - the Hush 2 plugs are powerful, unisex, and discreet - you can wear them for sexy training play under your clothes.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:37 am

Gearup wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:49 pm
Ok, I admit it. I am an anal freak and am totally obsessed with the thought of anal play with women. seeing them fucked in the ass by a dildo, finger, fist, toy, beer bottle, penis, BBC or just about any object really turns me on.
Apparently, most men enjoy anal sex.

Within a week or so of meeting my wife, we talked anal sex. She was surprised that I wasn't in to anal sex for the reason it was more work than it was worth. She told me that many of her former boyfriends were into anal sex, but she didn't have anal sex will all guys who wanted it, and guys were not above begging her for it. Anal sex is a process that has to be performed precisely for my wife to enjoy it without pain. Guys had to have had anal sex knowledge before she'd let them fuck her ass.

Someone introduced her to a butt plug that made dilating her ass easier.

She has a small sized and a medium sized glass butt plugs. She'll rarely use them. Our friend has infrequent anal sex with her. The first time he did, he used his lubricated fingers to dilate her ass. After he finished fucking her ass she remembered that she had butt plugs.

My wife enjoys her ass massaged. I'll often massage her ass while she's resting in my arms if I can reach it. About the best I do for her is to insert a well lubricated finger inside of her ass with another finger massaging her pussy's inner ridges while my tongue and mouth work her clit to explosive orgasms. She's told me that pressure caused by anal penetration increases the intensity of her orgasms.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:46 am

jw_kk wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:19 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:28 am
jw_kk wrote:

The Hush 2 plugs are vibrating butt plugs - no e-stim. If you're looking for anal e-stim plugs, there's also a bunch of other kit to acquire; the stimulation unit (like an ErosTek or similar control unit), the right kinds of leads, conductive lube, etc. In the BDSM space I'm in, I use an ErosTek 312B control head, and a bipolar butt plug (I have several, different sizes), typically with another electrode on the taint, or cock-head for males, or taint or clit for females.

The Lovesense toys in general are pretty easy to use - the Hush 2 plugs are powerful, unisex, and discreet - you can wear them for sexy training play under your clothes.
sounds good

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:26 pm

My wife has worn jewelled butt plugs of varying sizes for years. She loves anal so using plugs made sense. She often gets me to insert one in her arse before we go shopping or out to dinner. She is a teacher and even wears one to school sometimes. Being always nudists at home she would never wear one around our kids. Now that they know that we are swingers and Ann is a hotwife (They are 20 and 18) she now wears one at home most days as bling jewellery. Our daughter thinks it looks cute and is interested in them. My wife has bought an anal kit for me and is getting me to wear a plug when we go out sometimes. It is an exciting thing to do.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:48 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:26 pm
My wife has worn jewelled butt plugs of varying sizes for years. She loves anal so using plugs made sense. She often gets me to insert one in her arse before we go shopping or out to dinner. She is a teacher and even wears one to school sometimes. Being always nudists at home she would never wear one around our kids. Now that they know that we are swingers and Ann is a hotwife (They are 20 and 18) she now wears one at home most days as bling jewellery. Our daughter thinks it looks cute and is interested in them. My wife has bought an anal kit for me and is getting me to wear a plug when we go out sometimes. It is an exciting thing to do.
Who knew one could have so much fun with one's butt!! lol :lol:

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:28 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:48 pm
Johnann2227 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:26 pm
Who knew one could have so much fun with one's butt!! lol :lol:
Let your wife peg you. Now that is an experience!