Did your spouse give you the details of sex with another, and what was said?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Planetony
Virgin

Re: Did your spouse give you the details of sex with another, and what was said?

Unread post by Planetony » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:17 am

My lady told me about a guy she met at a dive bar. She said his dick was so big that she could barely take it. She would not give too many details but it exited me none the less. i often fantasize about seeing her try to take a cock hat seems too big and helping her get ready by playing with her pussy

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Did your spouse give you the details of sex with another, and what was said?

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:26 am

What my wife has told me about her first time and all thereafter are in our ongoing history at this website. She is particularly descriptive when telling me about all she can recall each time a guy fucks her.

At times when she is getting dressed to go out on a date, I will help her get ready in whatever way she prefers. Most often, I'm putting on her shoes while on my knees. And at times, she asks me to remain on my knees as she walks out the door. She will be telling me what she anticipates on her night away, and my dick is rigid as she goes on.

When returning from a date, she tells me everything - or at least , all she can recall. I am cumming hard each time she is narrating all that to me. I love that. I think the most excited I become is when the guy is either emotional close to my wife or if he has an unusually big dick. Outsized dicks are rare, but I love her reaction to those whenever they come about. On the other hand, I'm never disappointed when my wife is getting it good from another worthy man.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:37 am

Planetony wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:17 am
My lady told me about a guy she met at a dive bar. She said his dick was so big that she could barely take it. She would not give too many details but it exited me none the less. i often fantasize about seeing her try to take a cock hat seems too big and helping her get ready by playing with her pussy
Yes! I can relate to that but haven't yet tried her to get ready for a big dick. She most often prefers that we not have sex at least a couple of days before she goes on a date or has a guy over to our home.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:36 pm

Soon after my wife and I first met - and were fucking within a few hours - we realized we each had rich sex histories and were the horniest people either of us had ever met. I recall telling a buddy at the time that she was the only woman I ever met who wanted to fuck even more than I did. I liked hearing that lots of guys had fucked her; somehow that actually turned me on to picture her taking countless cocks and loads of cum inside her (a prelude to hotwifing?). I was disturbed but awed that 5 different guys fucked her in the same day one time. I liked hearing about risky sex in public places. I liked hearing about getting fucked by one guy while their male and female friends watched and then just sitting there naked afterward smoking pot with them like nothing was out of the ordinary. I liked hearing her discuss her preferences for being fucked and fingered. I liked that she went braless wearing thin sheer tops, and she got aroused showing guys her perfect 34C breasts and pink nipples. I would get hard and start leaking precum as I listened to her stories, which she liked seeing.

She liked hearing about my sexual past. Very early on, she asked me if I had sex with men, and I honestly answered yes. If she had asked a month or so later, I might have lied like with other girlfriends. Well, she thought it was hot that I cruised around getting guys to suck me off, and that occasionally I sucked them off too. She was enchanted by the notion of gaydar and how guys who wanted to suck cock found each other.

A couple of years after we married we went to the wedding of a college girlfriend of hers. I met several guys there who had fucked my wife in college. I knew about them and I think they knew I knew. I wasn't surprised those conversations were awkward - how could they not be - but I was surprised how titillating it was to be hanging out with other men who had fucked my wife. A first taste of the arousal/angst of hotwifing?

I cracked up when one of the guys asked me "How do you control her?" I guess she was known then for fucking whoever she wanted whenever she wanted. Interestingly, her reputation on campus was high-status, not a cum dump just to be used and discarded. She was elected vice president of the student body and the school's "Ideal Woman" one year. Of course, she had the male vote locked up... :-)

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:06 pm

Wow! That sounds a lot like my lady. She definitely had a lot of sex before me. She gives the best blow and hands jobs that I have ever experienced. my first orgasm from oral was with her in front of me as I pictured one of her friends fucking her hard from behind. She would say after she told me about one of her former lovers, "he had a big dick or it was long with a nice curve".

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:15 am

Mandy, my HW, would tell me about Todd that she had an affair with for three years before meeting me (Todd was married). She would give details about how big and thick he was and the feeling it gave her. I would encourage her to tell more after we married.

So really no surprises when they started seeing each other again and her giving me details as a hot wife.

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:30 am

What type of details did she share? Was it the naughtiness of it? Was she super horny? What did he do to her?