Does it turn you on when your wife refers to another man as her husband or boyfriend?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SRKnight
Player

Re: Does it turn you on when your wife refers to another man as her husband or boyfriend?

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:31 am

My HW has had a long time lover who lived about 5 hours away. He recently separated from his wife and is in the process of moving to our area when he retires in July.

They have been out a lot in public while he has been house hunting. His realtor knows my wife is married to me, but he always introduces my wife as his girlfriend. She was seen at a sports pub with him by a coworker and she introduced him as her boyfriend.

Things are getting interesting!

options311
Trainable

Re: Does it turn you on when your wife refers to another man as her husband or boyfriend?

Unread post by options311 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:55 pm

Yes, it would turn me on for her to call her lovers as her boyfriend and or husband, especially when they carry on like a couple in love. Both humiliating and thrilling to witness

KBZ69
Trainable

Unread post by KBZ69 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:01 pm

Most definitely

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:35 am

My wife usually calls them by name or boyfriend. If we are with friends or family that don’t know she has boyfriends with my approval she will just refer to him as a friend.

shorebird
Trainable

Unread post by shorebird » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:18 am

At first she wouldn't refer to him as her lover but she got the sense that her calling him that turned me on. She knew that because while we were making love I would say is this how your lover does this or that or kiss me like I see you kiss your lover. Now she is comfortable calling him that and I love it!

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:54 am

After finishing me off one night, my wife moved up toward my head and whispered in my ear, "So you want me to have a boyfriend?" That statement from my very vanilla wife should have been a moment of celebration, even if just for role play. But we had recently had a fight and I didn't realize that she was over it, so I shut it down by responding "No." I kick myself everyday for not picking up on the opportunity.

And yes, I'd want her to refer to anyone she's dating/fucking as her boyfriend.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:55 am

iwish wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:54 am
After finishing me off one night, my wife moved up toward my head and whispered in my ear, "So you want me to have a boyfriend?" That statement from my very vanilla wife should have been a moment of celebration, even if just for role play. But we had recently had a fight and I didn't realize that she was over it, so I shut it down by responding "No." I kick myself everyday for not picking up on the opportunity.

And yes, I'd want her to refer to anyone she's dating/fucking as her boyfriend.
IW - If it's been awhile since that evening, why not broach the subject something like "You know that night you mentioned about having a BF? I was still sort of upset from our disagreement and said NO but I really wanted to say Yes."