Something really strange

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
McRex
Trainable

Re: Something really strange

Unread post by McRex » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:47 am

Doing it once a month makes it difficult for me to restrain myself before cum, but we talked about it and now I am absolutely OK about it. I used to worry about this, but she reassured me by saying that less than a minute is exactly what she needs now and that if I continue like this, it will be better for her and that I don’t need to worry about it at all, because I'm a wonderful husband and she loves me very much. Frankly, I like it myself, sex with her now brings incredible pleasure and I don’t need to hold back at all, moreover, the sooner I finish, the more I will please her. And I have a lot of physical strength left to do work and household chores. I have already started to get used to it and am completely happy.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:50 am

As I stated, as long as you and her are happy with the situation, that is all that matters.

But it seems like the less she has to tolerate or endure with you, the happier she is. Which doesn't exactly sound like a healthy situation to me. But if it's what makes you all happy, then by all means enjoy. There are a lot of couples out there that enjoy denial and withholding and humiliation and stuff like that so this is by no means kink shaming.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:30 am

I can’t use the search, it always gives an error. Can anyone give topics or links of where wives have had successful experiences with their colleagues or bosses at work? I want to know more about both positive and negative experiences.

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Sun May 26, 2024 10:47 pm

Greetings to all. Two and a half months have passed. During this period, nothing major happened, so I didn’t even come here. Today I thought that I needed to add a few minor, but still unusual events.
First. Julia suddenly decided to change her hairstyle and said that she would grow her hair long. Why so suddenly, and why exactly long. But she had already bought a large amount of hair care products. Seriously, she brought home 11 bottles of hair balms and creams, conditioners and two very expensive perfumed shampoos.
Second. She said that starting next month she would start taking birth control pills, because her doctor said that her hormonal levels were not normalized and therefore she needed to start taking these pills. If the doctor prescribed treatment, then it’s probably necessary.
Third. I haven't noticed her masturbating anymore in the last three months, she usually does it in a hot shower or in bed. But I don't notice anything like that anymore. It’s probably true that her hormonal levels have changed and she needs treatment.
Fourth. Yesterday we were supposed to have sex for the first time this month, but something unusual happened. We were talking in the kitchen, when suddenly she said that she needed to masturbate. I was happy and followed her to the bed. But instead of letting me rub her clitoris like I usually did before. She just lay down dressed, put her hands under her clothes and started masturbating herself. I just sat down next to her and waited for her to finish so I could insert it into her as we usually do. But as soon as she finished, she just stood up and said: “I’m done. If you really want it, just use your hand,” and left. I wasn't sure what had happened at all, but there was nothing I could do so I just masturbated myself.
That's all that happened during this time. As you can see, nothing special, just a few unusual moments in her behavior.