More Intense Sex Than We Ever Have

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
BrunetteLover
Player

More Intense Sex Than We Ever Have

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Thu May 16, 2024 3:09 am

There are many mind-blowing hot aspects of the lifestyle my wife and I have discovered over the past 12 years, and I am trying to figure out what aspect is actually the hottest. I have settled on one aspect that is just so intense that it actually affects me at times I least expect it, like when I am going about my life and I happen to think about it.
Last edited by BrunetteLover on Mon May 20, 2024 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OHW Addict

Re: More Intense Sex Than We Ever Have

Unread post by 54321 » Thu May 16, 2024 5:02 am

It's like being a teenager and dating the most gorgeous girl in the school who is also a slut - but for 30 years.
Yay!

Bboy0804
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bboy0804 » Fri May 17, 2024 2:38 am

This is so hot ! Would love to read more !

atlcuckcpl
Virgin

Unread post by atlcuckcpl » Fri May 17, 2024 4:58 am

Awesome...thanks!

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Wed May 22, 2024 3:19 pm

I think the most intensive (hotwife) sex we have ever had was my wife's very first experience, and it didn't even include oral nor intercourse.

We had met at this guy's place for her to have a massage (bodyrub). He was very nice and very respectful, we both felt comfortable with him, but I remember being quite nervous, hoping that this was only conversation and nothing more. But, he eventually suggested we get started. The massage started off straight forward enough, with my wife under a towel. But eventually the towel disappeared and she was on her back, full frontal naked, in front of him. It was the first time I had ever seen her completely naked with another man. (I damn near had a heart attack.) The visit extended to him getting naked (her signaling and tugging) and progressed to some mutual sexual touching, and ended with her pussy being fondled including his fingers penetrating her.

I remember that visit being the predominant thing on my mind, to the point of distraction, for a couple of weeks thereafter.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu May 23, 2024 12:46 pm

What's hottest changes for me depending on my mood. My wife's sexual confidence seems to always remain near or at the top of my hottest list.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Thu May 23, 2024 10:10 pm

BT2 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 3:19 pm
I think the most intensive (hotwife) sex we have ever had was my wife's very first experience, and it didn't even include oral nor intercourse.

We had met at this guy's place for her to have a massage (bodyrub). He was very nice and very respectful, we both felt comfortable with him, but I remember being quite nervous, hoping that this was only conversation and nothing more. But, he eventually suggested we get started. The massage started off straight forward enough, with my wife under a towel. But eventually the towel disappeared and she was on her back, full frontal naked, in front of him. It was the first time I had ever seen her completely naked with another man. (I damn near had a heart attack.) The visit extended to him getting naked (her signaling and tugging) and progressed to some mutual sexual touching, and ended with her pussy being fondled including his fingers penetrating her.

I remember that visit being the predominant thing on my mind, to the point of distraction, for a couple of weeks thereafter.
This is exactly how I think I may ease my wife into the lifestyle. I have been telling her I want to massage her, and once she suggested that I may need someone to help me, which of course is exactly what I would like!