Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
newUK
Pervert

Re: Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

Unread post by newUK » Sun May 19, 2024 5:35 pm

She got home at 11.20pm. She messaged as she was walking home that she couldnt wait to tell me all about her night. I was so relieved and gave her a loving hug and kiss when she arrived. I almost felt emotional and relieved she had returned. "You ok?" she asked. "Yep, just mega horny and I've had so many scenarios running around in my head as to what you have been doing" I replied. Well lets go to bed and I'll tell you.

She stripped and lay on the bed.I went to lay next to her but she motioned me towards her pussy "You've got a job to do Mister!" she told me.I needed no more prompting. I went down on her and started to lick her. The taste of her and M's juices mixed was honestly delicious. I devoured her pussy as she started to tell me in detail about the evening. My vision of it as she told me had me hard again, despite cumming about 8 or 9 times in the past 24 hours I knew I needed to cum again.

He was really pleased she had 'managed to send me to play poker'. He was about to join us in the club but when she said she'd be up in half an hour he decided to take a shower. He opened the door to L in just a towel. Which dropped to the floor as soon as his front door was shut. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately. He undressed her rather quickly and then led her to his bedroom. He laid her at the end of his bed then got on his knees and started to lick her. She said he had a great technique and she was soon becoming very vocal "Oh my god yeah, like that" etc. She had her first orgasm within 5 minutes but he didnt stop, he just carried on lapping at her clit. He was telling her how good she tasted and he wanted to lick her for hours. "Oh god no, I need your cock inside me!" she told him. He carried on licking until she came again. She said she recalls her feet slapping down on his shoulder or back as she came.He then grabbed her ankles and wouldnt stop licking. She was wriggling and begging him to stop. Eventually, laughing he climbed onto the bed and started kissing her. She reached down for his cock and told him to put it where it belongs. "Oh in your mouth again?" he joked. She said she was having to beg him to fuck her.

Eventually he told her to get on all fours and he slid into her whilst grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. She said she loved it.Things got very verbal. "You are a cheating slut arent you L?" "Yes I'm a cheating slut!"
"Why do you need to cheat?"
"Cos my husband doesnt fuck me like you do!"
"Who's cock do you want more of, mine or S"
"Yours, only yours!"
"Tell me I own you L, tell me your holes are mine!"
"Yes you own me, my holes are yours!"
She told me it really turned her on saying all that and this time she did have me in her mind. But she was loving the fact she was cheating on me, albeit with my permission.

As she was telling me this I was still licking her. "I'm cheating on you S! I'm getting a bigger, fatter cock and having better sex with him than you! Oh god yes, keep licking my clit, I'm gonna cum, your cheating wife is gonna cum arrrghhhhh!" She really was turned on by the cheating comments. As her orgasm subsided she pushed me away saying "No more!". I climbed onto the bed and spooned her. My hard cock rubbing between her arse cheeks. She carried on telling me about the sex with M. He really got turned on calling her a cheating slut and he didnt last long. She came hard as he was fucking her and remembers he also pushed what she assumed was his thumb into her arse. That was the tipping point for her and had her screaming out an orgasm whilst still maintaining the "I'm a cheating slut" comments.

Some pillow talk then followed along with him pouring them drinks. They lay in bed and chatted, she confirmed she was OK with him refering to her as a cheating slut, she admitted to him it turned her on. He told her he wanted to fuck her as often as he could as long as it didnt jeapordise our relationship. She told him with my shift work and with them being careful she saw no reason why it couldnt continue. He asked how rough she wanted him to be with her. She said she wasnt sure but would let him know if he done anything that was out of her comfort zone. "You really are a slut arent you?" he said. "I'm your slut!" she replied. That led to a long passionette kiss during which she reached down and felt his stiff cock. She sucked it then rode him again. Lots more naughty talk, he came inside her again and then she collapsed next to him. It was soon after this that he asked her what time she needed to be home. "Trying to get rid of me?" she joked. "No not at all, I just dont want S to get home and you arent there". He fetched her phone as it was in her pocket on the floor by the front door and she messaged me. He was, as I thought, laying next to her as she typed. She hadnt seen my reply straight away as they had started kissing again. His fingers were inside her when she replied that she had already had a few orgasms and was about to try again. He laughed as she read that to him.

He fingered her to orgasm again and she stroked and sucked his cock into life again. The last fuck was in several positions and as would any guy, he took a while to cum, what with it being his third fuck in a few hours. She said it lasted for over an hour, she loved how he was becoming more aggresive both physically and verbally and they were both sweating by the end of it. She took a shower with him before he towel dried her and she got dressed and headed home to me. She is clearly smitten with him. She denied me sex, told me she was too sore from him so I ended up wanking myself as she fell asleep. The life of a cuck!! :-)

And after less than 2 hours sleep I'm wide awake and horny again typing up what I can recall here. And now for yet another wank for me as writing this account has really turned me on again!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Sun May 19, 2024 10:39 pm

I can not believe I am sitting here typing this... she has gone to his again!!!

He messaged her saying good morning, hope she slept well and that he cant stop thinking about his naughty cheating slut. He siad he'd really love a morning blow job and was there anyway she could sneak round there, perhaps make an excuse that she needs to go to the shop?

She replied that I was fast asleep and probably wouldnt be awake until about 9am. She'd leave me a note that she has gone for a walk to get milk. I was already up and in the living room at this point, and there are 4 pints of milk in the fridge!!

She came through to the living room naked with her phone and a skirt in her hand. She put the skirt on (no knickers) and then her trainers. She then got her jacket and put it on over her naked top half and zipped it up. She showed me his message and her reply and then leant in to kiss me. She reached down and felt my hard on through my boxer shorts. "It appears you dont mind that I pop out for half an hour?". I was almost speechless! My stomach was doing somersaults again. I CAN NOT believe how into him she is and how there was no hesitation or her making excuses to not go. It didnt even cross her mind apparently. She really does like being a slut for him.

"I wasnt supposed to ask permission was I?" she smirked as she got up, opened the front door and whispered "Dont worry, I'll watch you wank your little dick as I tell you all about it when I get back". And off she went to his, just wearing a skirt and jacket. OH MY GOD!!!!! I'm back to the unbearable angst and gut wrenching feeling but also sitting here typing this with a hard on.

He works as a builder currently so I cant imagine she will be there too long as he'll have to get to work. She left here at 0720, she will have been with him about 15 mins by now. If its just a blow job then hopefully she'll be on her way back anytime soon.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Mon May 20, 2024 12:05 am

Dear newUK

Thank you for continuing to update your story.
It is so immesely hot to follow how your Lovely Sexy Wife has found someone who makes Her feel like the completely wonderful sexy Lady that She is and cannot get enough of Her new Bull....

Seems to me like your Wife is on the verge of transitioning from a Hotwife to a Cuckoldress; I love the comment She made while leaving;

"I wasnt supposed to ask permission was I?" she smirked as she got up, opened the front door and whispered "Dont worry, I'll watch you wank your little dick as I tell you all about it when I get back" :cool: :lol:

Really glad you are enjoying this;

Sincerely
elina

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 20, 2024 12:54 am

elina wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 12:05 am
Dear newUK

Thank you for continuing to update your story.
It is so immesely hot to follow how your Lovely Sexy Wife has found someone who makes Her feel like the completely wonderful sexy Lady that She is and cannot get enough of Her new Bull....

Seems to me like your Wife is on the verge of transitioning from a Hotwife to a Cuckoldress; I love the comment She made while leaving;

"I wasnt supposed to ask permission was I?" she smirked as she got up, opened the front door and whispered "Dont worry, I'll watch you wank your little dick as I tell you all about it when I get back" :cool: :lol:

Really glad you are enjoying this;

Sincerely
elina
Over the years she has learnt to feed the cuck in me. She knows I love the humiliation. She was gone an hour, proper update shortly, we are spending some quality time together currently. Things are all good, albeit extremey surreal. Less than 48 hours ago I was struggling to get her to do anything. Now she has visited and fucked or sucked him 4 times and cant get enough of him. He wants her tonight as well, more in the next update.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 20, 2024 2:24 am

She has just gone for a walk to the shops, genuinely this time!

Something I need to point out is me and L arent actually married, not yet anyway. Thats planned for October. For the purpose of this forum and for most of the guys we have met we've just gone along with the assumption we are married. M knows we arent as he is invited to the evening of our wedding. He seems to be content calling her a cheating wife already though and part of a conversation they had earlier was about him wanting to fuck her on our wedding day!!

Anyways, recap time. She left me at 0720, headed to his in just a coat jacket, skirt and trainers. She messaged him she was on her way and she buzzed into his flat to be met by him at his door naked with a hard on. He closed the door and told her it wont take her long to finish him off as he'd been wanking thinking about her. She said it made her smile. She followed him to the sofa where he sat down, she undone her coat, removed it and dropped it to the floor, watching his face light up in amazement to see she was naked underneath, she dropped to her knees to start sucking him. "Oh my god L, look at you! Arent you full of suprises. I cant believe you came, I thought you'd still be asleep. You are making me a very happy man... and then ohhhh god yeah" as she carried on sucking him as she listened to his praise.

He lasted no more than 4 or 5 minutes and exploded into her mouth. This time he forced her head down onto his cock as he came causing her to gag, splutter and pull away. She told me if I'd done that she would have been pissed off at me, but she just took it in her stride and wiped her face clean with the mess he had made over it. "You were a horny devil werent you!" she commented as she got up onto the sofa to sit next to him. She leant in to kiss him but he pulled away and told her to go wash her face. She nearly said something about me loving kissing her after sucking him but managed to stop herself before giving the game away.

She returned from the bathroom after washing her face and went in to kiss him again. "So is that me done, do you want me to go back home or are you gonna give me something?". He reached his hand up her skirt, again his face lit up realising she was naked underneath. "You really are a slut arent you" he said as he started to tease her pussy. He motioned for her to lay down and rest he arse on the arm of the sofa, her legs almost dangling off the end of it, she said it was uncomfortable at first but then he went to the end of the sofa, got on his knees and went down on her. The discomfort was replaced by the pleasant bliss of his toungue lapping at her pussy and clit. She said she was close to orgasm when his toungue licked all the way down to her arse, and he started licking there.

She told me she felt violated at first, she was worried she might not be clean down there and tried to recall the last time she had 'cleaned' down there. Her memory told her it was only 8 hours or so ago in his shower! She relaxed and when he asked if she liked it she replied "Yes!", even though she wasnt sure at that point. He began to toungue her arse and simutaneously rubbed fingers over her clit. She recall feeling really close to cumming and begged him to finger her. He sat up and worked 2 fingers into her and then went back down on her licking her clit as he frigged her. She came and came and squirted in his face and over his chest. She has always been able to squirt but 9 times out of 10 she will stop herself rather than flooding the bed. It made them both laugh out loud but was an excuse for them to shower together again.

A couple of pangs of jealousy hit me as I realised she was being more open and forward with him than she allowed herself to be with me. Anal play had long been off limits. She just wasnt a fan. We had anal sex a couple of times early in our relationship but it hurt her too much and we just never went there again. Surely she wont let him go there, especially with her claiming he has a much fatter cock than mine. She also didnt hold back from squirting. She almost always did with me, unless we had planned it by putting a towel down under her.

She told me he had told her "I'm going to fuck your arse L". Although she thought "No way" she didnt actually tell him no. She said she doesnt want to put him off her. "I might just have to try and if I cant do it then I'll tell him to stop". As jealous as I was inside I tried not to show it. This was a revelation to me. She really has already submitted to him in every way. She really was already his slut.

We were laying on the bed at this point, her just in the skirt and trainers. Me tugging away at my cock as she told me the details. The anal talk was enough and I came over myself. Hardly any cum at all, what with it being at least a dozen wanks since she fucked him on Saturday. My cock is genuinely sore. She made a few comments about how she loves how she can be with him and then watch me jerk off, she likes that I'm enjoying her recaps.

He really wants to see her again this evening / tonight and has asked her to try and come up with an excuse to visit him. She told him initially that she should probably spend the night with me as she wont see me tomorrow night. "Just an hour?" he asked her. "I'll see what I can do" she replied. We've already agreed that I'll go to the club about 4pm and she'll join me there about 6pm. He said he'll be home 'about 4pm' so as soon as he is home she will go to him. They had some talk about tomorrow night (Tuesday), he is still going to cook her dinner and when she enquired as to if she will be staying the whole night he replied with something along the lines of "You bet you are, I'm gonna tie you up so you cant leave".
"Hmmmm I might like that" she replied.

I honestly cant believe my luck. She really has gone from zero to warp speed in no time at all. She really is enjoying it, and despite the conflicting emotions I'm battling, I am absolutely turned on beyond belief. I really do have a slut of a hotwife who is only just getting going! :-)
Last edited by newUK on Mon May 20, 2024 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

wemightjust
Trainable

Unread post by wemightjust » Mon May 20, 2024 2:52 am

I have always had a fantasy of ..in the week leading up to our wedding, my gf only fucks her lover. On the morning of the wedding she fucks him. Then after the wedding he is the first to fuck her.. such a turn on.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon May 20, 2024 4:17 am

Congratulations, that's really hot!

Here's hoping L and M have a long and creamy friendship 💦
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 20, 2024 4:54 am

newUK wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 2:24 am
She has just gone for a walk to the shops, genuinely this time!

Something I need to point out is me and L arent actually married, not yet anyway. Thats planned for October. For the purpose of this forum and for most of the guys we have met we've just gone along with the assumption we are married. M knows we arent as he is invited to the evening of our wedding. He seems to be content calling her a cheating wife already though and part of a conversation they had earlier was about him wanting to fuck her on our wedding day!!

Anyways, recap time. She left me at 0720, headed to his in just a coat jacket, skirt and trainers. She messaged him she was on her way and she buzzed into his flat to be met by him at his door naked with a hard on. He closed the door and told her it wont take her long to finish him off as he'd been wanking thinking about her. She said it made her smile. She followed him to the sofa where he sat down, she undone her coat, removed it and dropped it to the floor, watching his face light up in amazement to see she was naked underneath, she dropped to her knees to start sucking him. "Oh my god L, look at you! Arent you full of suprises. I cant believe you came, I thought you'd still be asleep. You are making me a very happy man... and then ohhhh god yeah" as she carried on sucking him as she listened to his praise.

He lasted no more than 4 or 5 minutes and exploded into her mouth. This time he forced her head down onto his cock as he came causing her to gag, splutter and pull away. She told me if I'd done that she would have been pissed off at me, but she just took it in her stride and wiped her face clean with the mess he had made over it. "You were a horny devil werent you!" she commented as she got up onto the sofa to sit next to him. She leant in to kiss him but he pulled away and told her to go wash her face. She nearly said something about me loving kissing her after sucking him but managed to stop herself before giving the game away.

She returned from the bathroom after washing her face and went in to kiss him again. "So is that me done, do you want me to go back home or are you gonna give me something?". He reached his hand up her skirt, again his face lit up realising she was naked underneath. "You really are a slut arent you" he said as he started to tease her pussy. He motioned for her to lay down and rest he arse on the arm of the sofa, her legs almost dangling off the end of it, she said it was uncomfortable at first but then he went to the end of the sofa, got on his knees and went down on her. The discomfort was replaced by the pleasant bliss of his toungue lapping at her pussy and clit. She said she was close to orgasm when his toungue licked all the way down to her arse, and he started licking there.

She told me she felt violated at first, she was worried she might not be clean down there and tried to recall the last time she had 'cleaned' down there. Her memory told her it was only 8 hours or so ago in his shower! She relaxed and when he asked if she liked it she replied "Yes!", even though she wasnt sure at that point. He began to toungue her arse and simutaneously rubbed fingers over her clit. She recall feeling really close to cumming and begged him to finger her. He sat up and worked 2 fingers into her and then went back down on her licking her clit as he frigged her. She came and came and squirted in his face and over his chest. She has always been able to squirt but 9 times out of 10 she will stop herself rather than flooding the bed. It made them both laugh out loud but was an excuse for them to shower together again.

A couple of pangs of jealousy hit me as I realised she was being more open and forward with him than she allowed herself to be with me. Anal play had long been off limits. She just wasnt a fan. We had anal sex a couple of times early in our relationship but it hurt her too much and we just never went there again. Surely she wont let him go there, especially with her claiming he has a much fatter cock than mine. She also didnt hold back from squirting. She almost always did with me, unless we had planned it by putting a towel down under her.

She told me he had told her "I'm going to fuck your arse L". Although she thought "No way" she didnt actually tell him no. She said she doesnt want to put him off her. "I might just have to try and if I cant do it then I'll tell him to stop". As jealous as I was inside I tried not to show it. This was a revelation to me. She really has already submitted to him in every way. She really was already his slut.

We were laying on the bed at this point, her just in the skirt and trainers. Me tugging away at my cock as she told me the details. The anal talk was enough and I came over myself. Hardly any cum at all, what with it being at least a dozen wanks since she fucked him on Saturday. My cock is genuinely sore. She made a few comments about how she loves how she can be with him and then watch me jerk off, she likes that I'm enjoying her recaps.

He really wants to see her again this evening / tonight and has asked her to try and come up with an excuse to visit him. She told him initially that she should probably spend the night with me as she wont see me tomorrow night. "Just an hour?" he asked her. "I'll see what I can do" she replied. We've already agreed that I'll go to the club about 4pm and she'll join me there about 6pm. He said he'll be home 'about 4pm' so as soon as he is home she will go to him. They had some talk about tomorrow night (Tuesday), he is still going to cook her dinner and when she enquired as to if she will be staying the whole night he replied with something along the lines of "You bet you are, I'm gonna tie you up so you cant leave".
"Hmmmm I might like that" she replied.

I honestly cant believe my luck. She really has gone from zero to warp speed in no time at all. She really is enjoying it, and despite the conflicting emotions I'm battling, I am absolutely turned on beyond belief. I really do have a slut of a hotwife who is only just getting going! :-)
NUK - I could see her showing up at his place and finding there is a butt plug waiting for her. Let the training sessions begin. :shock:

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 20, 2024 11:07 am

He was later home from work than he expected. About 5pm. She went straight there. I’d been in the club since 3pm. She is still with him. I’ve just got home, feeling a bit drunk. It was good to be chatting to others and playing some pool to take my mind off it all. Now I’m home the angst is top level again. Not that I don’t know what is likely happening!

She messaged about an hour ago “Hi babe, I’m not gonna come to the club, I’m comfy and enjoying my own company at home. Stay as late as you want and I promise we will have some fun when you get home xx” That was basically her saying she was staying with him, enjoying herself and I’ll possibly get something when she gets home… a cream pie I suspect.

Now I am sat here I’m full of angst again. She wanted us to spend tonight together as I’m away tomorrow. She has chosen him. I know I shouldn’t be suprised but it does hurt a little. I’ll try not to make a deal of it and keep it to myself. She is doing exactly what I wanted her to. Deep down I know that. I’m gonna sign out and try not to wank :-P
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon May 20, 2024 3:14 pm

How are you doing, NewUK? I get the sense that L’s sudden explosion of activity is a little more than you can handle at the moment? Don’t be a martyr. Talk about your feelings with L, both the good and the uncomfortable. But don’t blame her or act resentful. You can be vulnerable and supportive at the same time. It sounds like you could use a little loving reassurance of her love and devotion right now.

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 20, 2024 7:20 pm

JeffBingham wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 3:14 pm
How are you doing, NewUK? I get the sense that L’s sudden explosion of activity is a little more than you can handle at the moment? Don’t be a martyr. Talk about your feelings with L, both the good and the uncomfortable. But don’t blame her or act resentful. You can be vulnerable and supportive at the same time. It sounds like you could use a little loving reassurance of her love and devotion right now.
Its all been a whirlwind. Be careful what you wish for etc.
I'm good though thanks. I just have up and down moments. Its still difficult to manage my feelings / emotions but overall I am loving it, loving the slut she is being and we are communicating well, albeit I might be holding a little back from her as I dont want her to stop. She can be an emotional mess herself and will be riddled with guilt if she knew how I was sometimes feeling. Ironically, she actually asked that I was OK with everything and asked for some encouragement so she doesnt need to feel bad towards me. More in the next recap.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 20, 2024 7:59 pm

She got home about 9.30pm. I was half asleep naked on the bed. I'd wanked myself silly again! She motioned for me to move down the bed so she could straddle me. She had a little summer dress on with nothing else underneath. She sat on my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I lapped it up. The sex juices again tasted amazing and my cock somehow hardened. She started to stroke me as she told me the nights events.

He had text her shortly after I'd left about 3pm to say he'd be a bit later than 4pm. He told her she was going to be used like the slut she was and to be ready to see a different side to him. She was going to get the rough treatment she wanted. He also added, if you dont like it tell me. She admitted to playing with herself as she imagined what he might have planned. More texts telling her he was further delayed until he shared his location via the messaging app and said he'd be home in 10 mins and to meet him as he parked up.

She met him and they walked into his flat.He went straight to the bedroom but told her to wait on the sofa. He returned with handcuffs and a blindfold. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and the blindfold was put on. "On your knees" he told her. She done as she was told and heard / felt him unfasten his belt and drop his jeans. His cock was rammed into her mouth and he grabbed a fistful of her hair and proceeded to face fuck her. She told me it wasnt very pleasant but she did enjoy the vulnerable feeling of it all. He was calling her a slut, slag, cheating whore and it was turning her on. She was gagging, drooling, choking and gasping but she didnt want to tell him to stop. She endured what he done to her, accepting that she was being used. She recalls he slapped her face a couple of times but it was more playful than aggresive and she thinks he may have spat on her face a couple of times. She was so out of breath and in a bit of a daze she wasnt sure. By the time he came the front of her dress was soaked with her drool. The first jet of spunk went down her throat causing her to pull back choking. The rest went over her face and blindfold.

He had been standing the whole time but she heard him fall back to the sofa. She was still within his reach and heard him saying stuff like "Look at you, you piece of trash, you dirty slut. You liked that didnt you?"
"Yes sir" she replied.
He lifted up her dress and used it to wipe her face. He then tried to lift it over her head forgetting it wouldnt come off with the handcuffs behind her back. The dress dangled behind her resting on the handcuffs exposing her tits to him. He then pulled her closer and she felt his leg pressing against her pussy as he played with her tits. She started to grind her pussy against what she assumes was his shin. She said she felt so turned on, so exposed, at his mercy. He continued with the name calling. She loved it, she agreed with whatever he called her. "Yes I'm a cheap slut" etc.

He removed his leg and lifted her to a standing position in front of her. He slapped her tits. She flinched but then instinctively said "Thank you sir". This encouraged him to slap them some more. "You like that?" "Yes sir, thank you sir". She heard him chuckling to himself. He couldnt believe what a slut he had in front of him. "You want me to hit them harder?" he asked her. She told me she didnt particularily want him to but couldnt help but say "yes please sir". The next couple of slaps really stung her but she couldnt help but push herself. "Thank you sir, they are your tits, do what you want to them". She told me she wanted him to really own her. They later chatted about her pain levels as he admitted to her he'd never indulged in this play. He was keen to explore it but didnt want to cross any lines. "Trial and error" she told him. He really is going to get more out of her than I ever have!

Anyways, fast forward. He fucked her twice. The first time she rode him on the sofa, still cuffed and blindfolded. It was awkward for her at first but once she found her rhythm she told me it was the best fuck she can remember. "He was so deep in me, and the handcuffs and being blindfolded, it was just amazing". She remained cuffed the entire time she was with him but the blindfold did come off. The second fuck was rough on his bed. Hair pulling, spanking, name calling. She came on my face as she was reciting the details to me. I'd already spunked over my belly long ago!

They had a lot of pillow talk and he gave her plenty of aftercare. He is new to being dominat it would seem but she is loving what he is doing so far. "I'm not me with him, I'm a slut and I love it". She wanted me to confirm I was ok with everything. I admitted to struggling at times but I'd get used to it. We are both glad this has all happened at the start of a week off for me. I wouldnt be able to concentrate at work! She can see this being long term, at the moment the NRE is high and she admits she wants to fuck him every day. She expects it will calm down to a couple of times a week. I confirmed she can do what she wants for as long as she wants with my full support, as long as I keep hearing every juicy detail.

With that she told me he wants another morning blow job, she agreed and even has the keys to his flat so she can let herself in and go climb into bed with him!! Her alarm is set for 0630. I'm on a promise that on her return she will blow me too. Win Win!! :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 21, 2024 12:12 am

I heard her get out of bed and movement in the bathroom. I looked at my alarm, it was 0620, she was up before her alarm. Proper keen to get back to him I thought to myself.

5 minutes or so later she came to give me a kiss goodbye. “I can’t believe what a slut you have turned me into. Look at me getting up early to sneak out and give my boyfriend a blowjob! You are honestly OK with everything aren’t you? It’s been a lot more intense than I bet you imagined eh?”

I wondered for a moment if she had read my write ups on here!?
“Baby it’s all good. It’s amazing. You are amazing. I can’t believe how into him you are. It’s what I wanted so I’m not gonna stop you. I do get some real bad angst but thats part of the fun”. We had a long kiss and then she got up announcing “I’m off to blow my boyfriend. He has to leave by 7.30 so I’ll be back by then and you’ll get your turn”. She reached down to my hard cock, felt it and said “That’s if you haven’t wanked this little thing silly before I get back”.

I heard the front door close and I lay there blissfully content. That little chat was lovely. Although I noted she was now referring to him as ‘boyfriend’. Nothing to worry about there. She has to call him something!

I drifted back to sleep then woke as I heard the front door open. My alarm clock said 0733. She spent an hour with him. So much for just a blow job? She entered the bedroom and had already stripped. She gave me a peck on the lips and told me to move down the bed. “I need to sit on your face whilst I suck you” she told me.
I notes there was no post blow job kiss and as soon as I tasted her I knew why. He had cum in her pussy again. I lapped up the mess, it’s really addictive, humiliating and everything else I can’t describe tasting her and his mixed fluids.

She alternates between sucking my cock and wanking it as she gave the recap.

I climbed into his bed naked and gave him a kiss. He said “Morning slut”. She just loves him calling her that and she then immediately crawled under the sheets to suck him. He stiffened in her mouth and he was soon moaning with pleasure. She heard him say something but she had to ask him to repeat it “Sit on me and ride me slut!”. She was more than happy to do so and as she did he was slapping her tits and twisting her nipples. “I didn’t realise how much he was hurting me until afterwards. I was just too carried away in the moment and concentrating on making us both cum” she told me.

Within 5 minutes they had both cum and were laying cuddling. They chatted about tonight. He told her he was having her arse. She didn’t say no. “I don’t want to say no to him. I’m gonna push myself and hope I can take it. If I can’t I’ll tell him to stop. If he doesn’t then we’ll be over!”. I’m both a bit nervous and jealous about this and I told her so. The jealous part she pretty much told me I’ll have to deal with. “You have had years to try again. If he wants to, I’m his slut and I wont be saying no without trying!”. Wow she really is all in!

She did say she would discuss with him beforehand her concerns and that she has denied me for years. She will get him to agree to be gentle and to stop if she needs to. He will love that even more knowing he is going where I’ve not been allowed!

I’m leaving for the airport in an hour for my trip away. She has work today until 5pm. Their plan tonight now is she will head straight to his for another quick fuck, then she will come home to change, freshen up, grab an overnight bag and meet him back at his from where he is taking her out for a meal, maybe a drink somewhere and then back to his for the whole night!

I’m actually excited for her. I genuinely hope she has a lovely night. I’ll be in Sweden drinking with friends tonight so our contact will be minimal. And there won’t be any updates on here until tomorrow at the earliest.

I’m aware I write a lot but it is good therapy for me writing here. I’d love a bit more interaction with anyone following. Feel free to comment or drop me a message. Have a great Tuesday everyone. L certainly will :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue May 21, 2024 4:03 am

Tell L the key to anal is a lot of loob, tell al to take some of her own, the thicker the better as it last longer, then for him to take his time start with fingers, 1,2 then 3 as she relaxes

L can make it better if she work on herself before she goes to him

a good dildo at the same time is a lot of fun but that something to work on

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 21, 2024 4:28 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 4:03 am
Tell L the key to anal is a lot of loob, tell al to take some of her own, the thicker the better as it last longer, then for him to take his time start with fingers, 1,2 then 3 as she relaxes

L can make it better if she work on herself before she goes to him

a good dildo at the same time is a lot of fun but that something to work on
Thanks for the advice. The lube is however, already in her overnight bag :-)
The last time it was used was on me so she had to ask me where it was.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue May 21, 2024 4:59 am

newUK wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 12:12 am
I heard her get out of bed and movement in the bathroom. I looked at my alarm, it was 0620, she was up before her alarm. Proper keen to get back to him I thought to myself.

5 minutes or so later she came to give me a kiss goodbye. “I can’t believe what a slut you have turned me into. Look at me getting up early to sneak out and give my boyfriend a blowjob! You are honestly OK with everything aren’t you? It’s been a lot more intense than I bet you imagined eh?”

I wondered for a moment if she had read my write ups on here!?
“Baby it’s all good. It’s amazing. You are amazing. I can’t believe how into him you are. It’s what I wanted so I’m not gonna stop you. I do get some real bad angst but thats part of the fun”. We had a long kiss and then she got up announcing “I’m off to blow my boyfriend. He has to leave by 7.30 so I’ll be back by then and you’ll get your turn”. She reached down to my hard cock, felt it and said “That’s if you haven’t wanked this little thing silly before I get back”.

I heard the front door close and I lay there blissfully content. That little chat was lovely. Although I noted she was now referring to him as ‘boyfriend’. Nothing to worry about there. She has to call him something!

I drifted back to sleep then woke as I heard the front door open. My alarm clock said 0733. She spent an hour with him. So much for just a blow job? She entered the bedroom and had already stripped. She gave me a peck on the lips and told me to move down the bed. “I need to sit on your face whilst I suck you” she told me.
I notes there was no post blow job kiss and as soon as I tasted her I knew why. He had cum in her pussy again. I lapped up the mess, it’s really addictive, humiliating and everything else I can’t describe tasting her and his mixed fluids.

She alternates between sucking my cock and wanking it as she gave the recap.

I climbed into his bed naked and gave him a kiss. He said “Morning slut”. She just loves him calling her that and she then immediately crawled under the sheets to suck him. He stiffened in her mouth and he was soon moaning with pleasure. She heard him say something but she had to ask him to repeat it “Sit on me and ride me slut!”. She was more than happy to do so and as she did he was slapping her tits and twisting her nipples. “I didn’t realise how much he was hurting me until afterwards. I was just too carried away in the moment and concentrating on making us both cum” she told me.

Within 5 minutes they had both cum and were laying cuddling. They chatted about tonight. He told her he was having her arse. She didn’t say no. “I don’t want to say no to him. I’m gonna push myself and hope I can take it. If I can’t I’ll tell him to stop. If he doesn’t then we’ll be over!”. I’m both a bit nervous and jealous about this and I told her so. The jealous part she pretty much told me I’ll have to deal with. “You have had years to try again. If he wants to, I’m his slut and I wont be saying no without trying!”. Wow she really is all in!

She did say she would discuss with him beforehand her concerns and that she has denied me for years. She will get him to agree to be gentle and to stop if she needs to. He will love that even more knowing he is going where I’ve not been allowed!

I’m leaving for the airport in an hour for my trip away. She has work today until 5pm. Their plan tonight now is she will head straight to his for another quick fuck, then she will come home to change, freshen up, grab an overnight bag and meet him back at his from where he is taking her out for a meal, maybe a drink somewhere and then back to his for the whole night!

I’m actually excited for her. I genuinely hope she has a lovely night. I’ll be in Sweden drinking with friends tonight so our contact will be minimal. And there won’t be any updates on here until tomorrow at the earliest.

I’m aware I write a lot but it is good therapy for me writing here. I’d love a bit more interaction with anyone following. Feel free to comment or drop me a message. Have a great Tuesday everyone. L certainly will :-)
NUK - Will this be their first public date?

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Tue May 21, 2024 5:01 am

Dear NewUK

Thanks for sharing.
Please do not be afraid of writing to much, anyone who has a problem with that can simply skip what they don't want to read and then the rest of us can envy you!!!

I think it is absolutely wonderful and romantic that all of this is coming out now before you will actually marry!!!
This way, you know full well exactly what you are getting yourself into when you tie the not.

One question, did the two of you ever consider a chastity device for you to wear while She is with Her Boyfriend?
It will be tougher for you at first, but on the other hand the hightened emotions you will experience when you are not able to cum will make you crave your wonderful Cuckoldress even more and make you even more loving for Her when She gets home to take it off.

Shouldn't all your spunk be for Her?

Sincerely
elina

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 21, 2024 7:49 am

Long Lurker - yes. Not sure how forward they will be with each other, I suspect they will go further afield so they don’t have to worry about being seen if they want to be touchy feely.

Elina - I used to wear a chastity cage and it’s certainly been on my mind a lot to, as you say, wear when she is with him. I wouldn’t wear it long term as I get even more frustrated and in her words, “annoying!”.

Sorry for the short reply. Just heading out for drinks in the beautiful city of Gothenburg. It’s blue skies and sunshine here. I’m guessing it will be getting very wet back home for L :-P
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 22, 2024 12:23 am

I’ve had a few text exchanges with her this morning, she had a great night. Her arse got fucked but not by his cock… I can only assume a toy.

She said he asked if I was a cuck and almost told him the truth. She said we need to talk about that and we might have to come clean cos she doesn’t like lying to him.

He has taken the day off work so they are in bed together for the day. Jeez. I thought I could handle this all but it’s just a million times more than what I expected her to ever do. She is a full on slut for him. I suspect she wouldn’t stop even if I wanted her to. Which I don’t!

Full recap when I have the juicy details. I’ve told her I want to face fuck her like he does when I get home. “You’d need a bigger cock to do it like him” with laughing emoji’s. Bitch!! God I love her x
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Wed May 22, 2024 2:52 am

Dear NewUK

Yes Your Future Wife is in control of Her sexlife now.
I think what you are now feeling from your remote location is the slogan often used by Female Dominants looking to control their males; "Men want what they cannot have".

Even if your belowed hotwife / (Cuckoldress?) is not really trying to dominate you, your lust for Her is probably now reaching new levels while you are separated from Her. When do go back?

Sincerely
elina

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 22, 2024 3:52 am

I’m at the airport now. It was only 1 night away. I’ll be with her in about 4 or 5 hours. That’s assuming she can pull herself away from him! Guess I’ll find out soon enough. Not heard much from her other than “I miss you, can’t wait to see you” which made me feel less anxious about her being with him all day.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Wed May 22, 2024 6:02 am

newUK wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 3:52 am
I’m at the airport now. It was only 1 night away. I’ll be with her in about 4 or 5 hours. That’s assuming she can pull herself away from him! Guess I’ll find out soon enough. Not heard much from her other than “I miss you, can’t wait to see you” which made me feel less anxious about her being with him all day.
Glad to hear that;
And now for the crucial question; will you agree with Your Wife that the time is ripe to inform Her bull that you are Her cuckold and accepts what is going on?

Assuming you can be sure that the guy is discreete, it should make life much easier for all of you......

Sincerely
elina

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 22, 2024 8:00 am

Landed back in England. Had a message from her that she is in the club with M having a drink and waiting for me. I’m still about 90 mins away.

She is meeting me at the station as she wants to give me a quick update before we go back to the club. I really don’t know how I feel about having a drink with him knowing he’s probably been in and out of her for 24 hours! :-P
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 22, 2024 8:03 am

elina wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 6:02 am
newUK wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 3:52 am

Glad to hear that;
And now for the crucial question; will you agree with Your Wife that the time is ripe to inform Her bull that you are Her cuckold and accepts what is going on?

Assuming you can be sure that the guy is discreete, it should make life much easier for all of you......

Sincerely
elina
It’s certainly a discussion for the future but for now I doubt she will want to change the way we are playing it. She is happy with the ‘cheating’ role she is playing, even turned on by it. Also we have to be wary about him being freaked out by me knowing and calling a halt to it. Not worth the risk at the moment.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

toshare
Player

Unread post by toshare » Wed May 22, 2024 8:33 am

Very hot story. Has some elements of me and my wife. She cucks me full and has right to have sex with anyone anytime, long as not a friend of mine or family member. She has right to cheat on me, she has, I dont know all shes done. We do love the dynamic and we find it sex when we have our time together. Sometimes I'm cut off but we still get snuggle time and shell give me a handjob or I can as she tells me some things shes been up to.

One thing you guys may consider, before you get married, you are celibate and she can be with her lover up to and including her first lovemaking is after the weeding with him. Then you may have sex with your wife and his slut, after. In the mean time her pussy really is his, not yours at all for few months. All you get of her pussy is sperm tasting, not even her pussy with her natural cent you crave, only with his cum marking his pussy.

Weve done elements of that, including only me sucking cock for almost 3 months before I ever got her pussy again, so as to make me more of his cocksukcer.(though I sucked another mans cock too one night when she hooked up out of town). We thought there was something sexy about the idea of me only sucking cock for months before I got pussy while he and she were free to do as they pleased