Early experiences that paved the way...?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Early experiences that paved the way...?

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed May 22, 2024 6:34 am

steve dallas wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 7:35 pm
One of the strangest days of my youth...
Sitting there fighting every urge to turn around and watch (I was still a virgin) and act like it was no big deal was the most surreal moment of my young life. I eventually processed that this did not make me want her any less. I could easily watch someone I was attracted to have sex. It definitely carried over to my marriage.
This is a fascinating insight. Thanks for sharing. I think this realization, that you can accept and then even appreciate watching someone you have feelings for (even love) enjoy sex with someone else is one of those "a-hah" moments in life. Not everyone is able to get there. The "normal" human state seems to be one of jealousy and insecurity rather than being sexually open to these feelings.

StockingHubby
Experienced

Re: Early experiences that paved the way...?

Unread post by StockingHubby » Wed May 22, 2024 5:04 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 6:34 am
steve dallas wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 7:35 pm
One of the strangest days of my youth...
Sitting there fighting every urge to turn around and watch (I was still a virgin) and act like it was no big deal was the most surreal moment of my young life. I eventually processed that this did not make me want her any less. I could easily watch someone I was attracted to have sex. It definitely carried over to my marriage.
This is a fascinating insight. Thanks for sharing. I think this realization, that you can accept and then even appreciate watching someone you have feelings for (even love) enjoy sex with someone else is one of those "a-hah" moments in life. Not everyone is able to get there. The "normal" human state seems to be one of jealousy and insecurity rather than being sexually open to these feelings.
Brilliant ^^