Older Couple Hoping to Share Again...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
glassfull
Trainable

Re: Older Couple Hoping to Share Again...

Unread post by glassfull » Wed May 22, 2024 7:15 am

The date is set for early next week, my wife and #1 prospect are going to meet in the morning for coffee, then go for a walk. I have no idea what, if anything, might happen on the walk, but I doubt it will be anything very heavy.

She's meeting him at 10am, I don't know whether she'll be home at noon, or sometime later in the afternoon. I guess that's part of the fun. And she might come home and say he's a really nice guy, but I'm not attracted enough to have sex with him. How much of an attraction does she need? I don't know that either, she's not looking for a new husband, at least I hope not.

On our little mini vacation I spent time looking at her body after she showered, something I hadn't done much of the last few years prior to starting this quest. She still looks very sexy and fine to me. I couldn't help fantasizing about a new man doing the same thing, maybe showering with my wife, seeing her naked, feeling her naked, taking her sexually. It made me feel so horny and good....so much in love with her.

That's an update for now, I'm hoping for some interesting developments to report next week....

shadowtantra
Trainable

Unread post by shadowtantra » Wed May 22, 2024 10:58 am

Hi Glassful, Thanks for sharing the update. It's great that you are fantasizing about herewith another man and seeing her in a new sexy way and finding it hot and most importantly that you are so much in love with her!

Oilem
Virgin

Unread post by Oilem » Wed May 22, 2024 4:17 pm

It’s very stimulating to see another male get excited over your wife-it just confirms your thoughts and feelings about her.

glassfull
Trainable

Unread post by glassfull » Thu May 23, 2024 4:54 am

I've always thought a man sharing his beloved wife could be somewhat compared to a man who has just acquired a brand new shiny sports car.

Most men (almost all) are pleased if other men admire his car from afar.

Some men will let other men sit in it, but won't give them the key.

Fewer men will let other men drive it, as long as they are in the passenger seat.

But to my way of thinking, the ultimate in pride and trust is a man who lets other men drive it by themselves....

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sun May 26, 2024 11:30 pm

glassfull wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:06 am

I was in the kitchen cleaning up my mess prior to my wife's return from her trip when I suddenly thought, what if my wife and her new friend had a friendship relationship without sex? Could I handle that? How would I feel about it? Would I worry that someday they might have sex and not tell me about it? Yeah, I probably would...am I crazy?
If you're that makes two of us. :) When we started out I wanted to know about it and be there but my wife wasn't comfortable with that. So I thought about it and told her... You are free to have sex with whomever, wherever and whenever you want. I do not to know about but please don't hide the evidence what ever it is.

I understood that my primary desire was for her to have fun. I must say this adhered to my excitement and my wife was comfortable. It worked for us.

As for emotional attachment I encouraged that too. I became close friends with two of her boyfriends.

glassfull
Trainable

Unread post by glassfull » Mon May 27, 2024 5:57 am

We have a lot of similarities, but some differences, alan137. I don't have to be with them, though I might want to, but I definitely want to hear what my wife and her boyfriend(s) do together. As to how much detail she'll tell me, that remains to be seen. I'll always know when she's on a 'date' with whom and where. My primary motivation is to feel a stronger attachment to my beautiful wife and improve our sex life together. I also would like to have at the very least a casual friendship with any man she sleeps with.

I'm thrilled to report she's just left for a 2nd date with the one man of those (3) she's met she seems to really like. Because of various circumstances it's been almost a month between dates. Today was supposed to be coffee and a trail walk, but it's probably gonna rain all day here, so I'm thinking it's possible he might invite her to his condo which is fairly close to where they are meeting. It's an exciting thought thinking if he asks, she might accept, but he might not even ask. Time will tell and I must admit it is causing some anxious anticipation on my part, but I'm really not expecting anything spectacular to happen. If she comes home happy and still wanting to get to know him better, I'll be very pleased.

To be continued....

glassfull
Trainable

Unread post by glassfull » Mon May 27, 2024 9:18 am

Wife is home from 2nd date, the weather here is terrible and no walking and no invite to his condo. (as far as I know). But the good news is, she seemed happy, she likes him, he's good looking, easy to talk to and not pushy. They just had coffee and a light breakfast, talked about ordinary things and she drove home. They are going to arrange another meeting next week.

I said to her, it looks like you're gonna have your first 'affair' in a long time. She smiled at me and didn't say no....

Aussiem
Virgin

Unread post by Aussiem » Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:08 am

We are also 70. Married 50 years. We both played with select friends in the past. Like.you I want my wife to do it again. She has said no, but occasionally hints it might be possible. Love your story so far. My wife is only interested in gentlemen who treat her with respect and are fun to flirt with. In the past I loved the "chase" .when men would flirt ,joke and slowly get her to respond.
Bare sex ,creampie is the best.