First time watching your man do something with another man

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DominantWidower
Virgin

First time watching your man do something with another man

Unread post by DominantWidower » Tue May 14, 2024 4:22 am

Hello hotwives, thank you for adding so much sexiness to our lives ;)

For those of you with husbands who identified as straight when you started, and he did something with another man for a first time (things like eating a creampie included), can you describe that first time a bit (or a lot)? How did you react, was it something you wanted or the bull took you both by surprise for example? Cuckold input is welcomed too of course.
Last edited by DominantWidower on Sun May 19, 2024 4:37 am, edited 8 times in total.

BrunetteLover
Player

Re: First time watching your man do something gay

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Wed May 15, 2024 11:27 am

I'm not a cuck, I have never done anything "gay' as you put it, and I have never been in bed with a man except for family squeezing into a hunting cabin in Maine when it was too cold to sleep outside as planned.

That said, your question identifies you as someone on the outside looking in to this lifestyle, because your premise is wrong.

I have watched my wife have sex on dozens of occasions. Is appreciating the cock going into her gay? No, of course not.

Is going down on a woman who has just had vaginal sex, with the cum still inside gay? No, I don't at all believe that it is.

That's as far as I have gone.

OK, let's go further... My wife is getting fucked, and needs more stimulation, so I get in there and lick her clit. My tongue touches his dick in the process. NO THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED to me but is that gay? No, again, I don't see how it could be.

I have no interest at all, ever to have a dick in my mouth, but if it happens as we both direct our desires toward the woman, is that gay?

Still, no, I don't think it is.

If we sneak off, him and I... OK, OK you got me there. But I don't think that's what you are asking. I think you are asking about any of the scenarios above.

Not gay.

DominantWidower
Virgin

Re: First time watching your man do something gay

Unread post by DominantWidower » Wed May 15, 2024 11:45 am

Thanks for taking the time to answer BrunetteLover. Yes I'm from the outside, a lot of us here are from the outside looking in and asking questions: which the hotwives and cuckolds are free to answer or not, no? Using the word gay did bug me too so I edited my post. I'm a very calm person who likes to talk things through, your haughty sarcasm notwithstanding, thanks for helping me with my post.
Last edited by DominantWidower on Tue May 21, 2024 4:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.

BrunetteLover
Player

Re: First time watching your man do something with another man

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Wed May 15, 2024 11:52 am

I don't think you should change the title of your post after the first answer, it changes the context. I answered a very specific question.

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Wed May 15, 2024 11:55 am

I kinda had to, I wasn't getting any responses; not that I'll get much more, but removing gay from the title might help. People will understand from the first response that I changed the title etc.

Thebestdays1
Player

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am

The first time my ex wife saw me eat another man's cum was after she'd just sucked off a work colleague of hers in front of me and kissed me, passing his cum into my mouth for me to swallow. During the journey home she was asking if I enjoyed watching her and if I felt embarrassed eating his cum in front of him and if I'd enjoyed the taste. By the time we got home, she was so turned on that we had sex in the living room straight away.
The next time she blew him in front of me was in the back seat of my car and this time, after passing me his cum, she made me hold his penis and run a finger around his slit and gather up the residual drops of cum and lick my finger clean. That also turned her on enough to make her want to have sex with me as soon as we got home.
The next time the three of us were in the car she told me to put him in my mouth so I could lick the last droplets straight from him.
Not only did she enjoy the visual aspect of me touching him and having him in my mouth but she was also turned on by the way she was able to control me. She wasn't normally so controlling when we were alone so I found I was enjoying it when she told me what to do and I loved seeing her please this young lad.

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Fri May 17, 2024 5:01 am

Thebestdays1 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am
The first time my ex wife saw me eat another man's cum was after she'd just sucked off a work colleague of hers in front of me and kissed me, passing his cum into my mouth for me to swallow. During the journey home she was asking if I enjoyed watching her and if I felt embarrassed eating his cum in front of him and if I'd enjoyed the taste. By the time we got home, she was so turned on that we had sex in the living room straight away.
The next time she blew him in front of me was in the back seat of my car and this time, after passing me his cum, she made me hold his penis and run a finger around his slit and gather up the residual drops of cum and lick my finger clean. That also turned her on enough to make her want to have sex with me as soon as we got home.
The next time the three of us were in the car she told me to put him in my mouth so I could lick the last droplets straight from him.
Not only did she enjoy the visual aspect of me touching him and having him in my mouth but she was also turned on by the way she was able to control me. She wasn't normally so controlling when we were alone so I found I was enjoying it when she told me what to do and I loved seeing her please this young lad.
Wow that was hot, thank you for sharing Thebestdays1! I'll have to check your profile now for more details, see if the domination escalates ;) Btw, I won't press the issue, but you didn't mention how you felt about eating the cum ;)

She asked if you enjoyed watching her and if you were embarrassed about eating cum, which I suspect is because the experience made her brain think about dominating you somewhat.

Maybe other hotwives have an idea of what was going through your wife's mind and will share with us. But, I'm guessing that not all couples here share every detail of the more humiliating aspects of their relationships. And some couples have been here for a long time, although anonymous, out of respect for their husbands whom we've grown to know and like, the wives here probably don't want to share with everyone something humiliating their man did and how they maybe saw him as a beta after. I didn't want to suggest to hotwives to pm me (cuckolds too) if it's too much to share in public bc obviously I'll be perceived as a loser - which I guess I am :) - hoping to have alone time with a hotwife, but feel free to do so. I should mention that the domination aspect of hotwifing is very important to me, the only aspect I'm interested in really; descriptions of men and women just fucking are a dime a dozen on the internet.
Last edited by DominantWidower on Mon May 20, 2024 3:12 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Thebestdays1
Player

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Fri May 17, 2024 5:27 am

She asked if you enjoyed watching her and if you were embarrassed about eating cum, which means the experience made her brain think about dominating you somewhat. Btw, I won't press the issue, but you didn't mention how you felt about eating the cum ;)

Thanks. Like you, I enjoyed the humiliation of the experience and yes, I enjoyed the taste.
I'd recently gone down on my SIL after she'd been fucked by her married lover and hadn't been allowed to cum as she squirts and he didn't want his wife to see any stains on the car seats. She was frustrated and asked me to help her out. It didn't occur to me that his cum was still in her so as I lowered my face towards her, a large blob of cum dribbled out of her. I found the evidence of her having just been fucked such a turn on that I couldn't resist lapping it up.
Afterwards, I told my wife what had happened and she was so turned on that she made me eat my cum from her after we had sex and that happened just about every time after that.
She enjoyed dominating me as much as I enjoyed being humiliated, but only during sex. She was normally very submissive and in fact, during periods that she didn't have a lover, we hardly ever had sex. She was excited by the more taboo aspects of sex and sex with me was too vanilla to turn her on, unless some humiliation was involved.

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Fri May 17, 2024 5:44 am

Stop, it's too hot now! Lol, I'm definitely checking out your profile. Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed the humiliation and the taste :)

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri May 17, 2024 7:06 am

A longtime fuckbuddy of mine mentioned one night that she would find it exciting to watch two men suck each other. The way she got excited talking about it got me excited. Then she told me she had a bi boyfriend and proposed we have a threesome. As it turned out, I didn't like his touch, and didn't want him to suck my cock, but I did suck his dick while my fuckbuddy watched, and in the moment I found it exciting. I don't think I would want to suck a dick by myself, but knowing she got excited watching me got me in the moment. After I sucked him for a few minutes, we took turns fucking her.

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Fri May 17, 2024 7:17 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 7:06 am
A longtime fuckbuddy of mine mentioned one night that she would find it exciting to watch two men suck each other. The way she got excited talking about it got me excited. Then she told me she had a bi boyfriend and proposed we have a threesome. As it turned out, I didn't like his touch, and didn't want him to suck my cock, but I did suck his dick while my fuckbuddy watched, and in the moment I found it exciting. I don't think I would want to suck a dick by myself, but knowing she got excited watching me got me in the moment. After I sucked him for a few minutes, we took turns fucking her.
Hot, thanks for sharing isinlarsa! I wish I knew what went through her mind as she watched, presumably it did turn her on as she hoped and she played with herself.

Well yeah, that's the exciting part (to me anyway), a straight man doing something with another man for his woman and then - I guess it isn't the case for you, not with her anyway - the man losing his old self as he gradually succumbs to the role of beta.
Last edited by DominantWidower on Fri May 17, 2024 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri May 17, 2024 7:23 am

DominantWidower wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 7:17 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 7:06 am
Hot, thanks for sharing! I wish I knew what went through her mind as she watched, presumably it did turn her on as she hoped and she played with herself as she watched.

Well yeah, that's the exciting part (to me anyway): a straight man doing something with another man for his woman. I guess it isn't the case for you, not with her anyway, but then the man losing his old self as he gradually succumbs to the role of beta.
I agree the hottest part was doing something with another man for her, even though she was a fuckbuddy and not my girlfriend. Her boyfriend was actually the other guy. I didn't feel like a beta when I sucked him. I felt very much in control. He wanted to suck me, too; but that didn't appeal to me, even though I very much enjoy having my cock sucked by a woman. Later I know it excited him when I fucked his girlfriend.

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Thu May 23, 2024 5:13 am

:up:
Last edited by DominantWidower on Thu May 23, 2024 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu May 23, 2024 7:59 am

Fascinating subject. The man on man scenario is a highly charged subject. From reading posts here it's very clear that people's feelings, for or against, are deeply held.

I was once a member of the no way, no how will I ever suck a cock. Times change. On the issue of eating cream pies, I ate my first cream pie the night my wife, who was my girlfriend at the time, fucked another guy.

We were outside. It was a beautiful summer night with a bright, full moon. We had picked up a guy for her first mfm. He and Donna fucked hard and fast twice. When he rolled off after cumming the second time, his cum leaking from her was glistening in her cunt and was also smeared on her thighs. The moment I saw that, it struck me as the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen and without giving it any thought, I dove on the pie. It was wonderful. People who think that's gay don't realize it's not just sperm. Women produce a great deal of lube. If you could measure it, they probably produce more lube than a guy shoots.

What you taste is a mixture of male and female. The scent alone is breathing taking. The closest I can describe it is, it's like you can actually taste them fucking. I've gone down on her every time she's fucked someone ever since.

Never once have I considered it gay or homosexual behavior. I see it as homo erotic behavior rather than homosexual. Others may have a different opinion but that's how I feel about it.

Here's where things get a bit blurry for me as far as what to call myself. After we had been in the lifestyle for about 5 years, my wife got the notion she wanted me to suck a cock. I said no and thought that was the end of it. As it happened, she was determined to see me with a cock in my mouth.

After several months of back and forth and two outright arguments, I agreed to try it. She knew a guy who was up for having a man suck him so she set it up. This guy, Kevin, came over. He'd fucked her several times by then and he and I had met so it wasn't a total stranger.

The way it went was Kevin and Donna fucked. I assisted sucking her tits as he ate her and kissing and stroking her while they were making out. Then they had sex.

After they caught their breath Donna said it was my turn. She sat Kevin in an armchair and had me get down on my knees in front of him. I was extremely nervous. Ripping through my head was the question, "will this make me gay?

Donna slowly pushed my head down towards his cock. She told me to smell it and lick it a little first which I did. His masculine scent was definitely there but I could also smell her cunt on it which suddenly made me hard. Upon seeing my stiffened cock Donna started getting aroused again.

Her scent on Kevin's cock certainly made it easier to suck it than I anticipated. Never having experienced anything like it, it came as a surprise that I liked it almost immediately. The hardness was expected. What was astonishing was how soft the skin was. It was actually thrilling.

Being a novice there was no technique involved. My head bobbed up and down and I stroked his shaft at the same time. I heard Donna making noise and turned my head to see what was happening. She was masturbating furiously. The notion that women watching two men together would turn them on so much.

Seeing how excited she was made me hotter. She described it later as probably the same kind of thrill I got watching her fucking. It wasn't much longer until Kevin came. I wasn't quite ready for it and gagged a bit but managed to swallow a fair amount. When I lifted my head, she was all over me kissing me and telling me how good it made her feel watching. She had licked his cum off my face and got some out of my mouth.

It was a really pleasant surprise to know I could please her just by sucking a cock. I will also say I like the experience. Kevin the person doesn't turn me on. However, his cock turns me on. My wife has watched me many times with men since then. I love being able to excite her that way.

When Kevin came in my mouth, there was a sense of accomplishment. It seemed a bit strange but I feel that every time. Donna also got me to the point where I'm also getting fucked. That's something also very enjoyable.

It feels great to be able to bring pleasure to a cock that has given my wife so much pleasure. It's also an immense thrill to have a cock that's been inside my wife inside me. It's wild.

So I do engage in homosexual behavior and enjoy it. However, I'm not attracted to men outside of when Donna is there. I take genuine pleasure from sex with men when it happens.

I don't know what term to use about myself. I don't mind if someone decides it's gay. One of her boyfriends describes me as a sissy rather than gay. I don't mind that either.

So that's my situation

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Thu May 23, 2024 9:02 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 7:59 am
Fascinating subject. The man on man scenario is a highly charged subject. From reading posts here it's very clear that people's feelings, for or against, are deeply held.

I was once a member of the no way, no how will I ever suck a cock. Times change. On the issue of eating cream pies, I ate my first cream pie the night my wife, who was my girlfriend at the time, fucked another guy.

We were outside. It was a beautiful summer night with a bright, full moon. We had picked up a guy for her first mfm. He and Donna fucked hard and fast twice. When he rolled off after cumming the second time, his cum leaking from her was glistening in her cunt and was also smeared on her thighs. The moment I saw that, it struck me as the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen and without giving it any thought, I dove on the pie. It was wonderful. People who think that's gay don't realize it's not just sperm. Women produce a great deal of lube. If you could measure it, they probably produce more lube than a guy shoots.

What you taste is a mixture of male and female. The scent alone is breathing taking. The closest I can describe it is, it's like you can actually taste them fucking. I've gone down on her every time she's fucked someone ever since.

Never once have I considered it gay or homosexual behavior. I see it as homo erotic behavior rather than homosexual. Others may have a different opinion but that's how I feel about it.

Here's where things get a bit blurry for me as far as what to call myself. After we had been in the lifestyle for about 5 years, my wife got the notion she wanted me to suck a cock. I said no and thought that was the end of it. As it happened, she was determined to see me with a cock in my mouth.

After several months of back and forth and two outright arguments, I agreed to try it. She knew a guy who was up for having a man suck him so she set it up. This guy, Kevin, came over. He'd fucked her several times by then and he and I had met so it wasn't a total stranger.

The way it went was Kevin and Donna fucked. I assisted sucking her tits as he ate her and kissing and stroking her while they were making out. Then they had sex.

After they caught their breath Donna said it was my turn. She sat Kevin in an armchair and had me get down on my knees in front of him. I was extremely nervous. Ripping through my head was the question, "will this make me gay?

Donna slowly pushed my head down towards his cock. She told me to smell it and lick it a little first which I did. His masculine scent was definitely there but I could also smell her cunt on it which suddenly made me hard. Upon seeing my stiffened cock Donna started getting aroused again.

Her scent on Kevin's cock certainly made it easier to suck it than I anticipated. Never having experienced anything like it, it came as a surprise that I liked it almost immediately. The hardness was expected. What was astonishing was how soft the skin was. It was actually thrilling.

Being a novice there was no technique involved. My head bobbed up and down and I stroked his shaft at the same time. I heard Donna making noise and turned my head to see what was happening. She was masturbating furiously. The notion that women watching two men together would turn them on so much.

Seeing how excited she was made me hotter. She described it later as probably the same kind of thrill I got watching her fucking. It wasn't much longer until Kevin came. I wasn't quite ready for it and gagged a bit but managed to swallow a fair amount. When I lifted my head, she was all over me kissing me and telling me how good it made her feel watching. She had licked his cum off my face and got some out of my mouth.

It was a really pleasant surprise to know I could please her just by sucking a cock. I will also say I like the experience. Kevin the person doesn't turn me on. However, his cock turns me on. My wife has watched me many times with men since then. I love being able to excite her that way.

When Kevin came in my mouth, there was a sense of accomplishment. It seemed a bit strange but I feel that every time. Donna also got me to the point where I'm also getting fucked. That's something also very enjoyable.

It feels great to be able to bring pleasure to a cock that has given my wife so much pleasure. It's also an immense thrill to have a cock that's been inside my wife inside me. It's wild.

So I do engage in homosexual behavior and enjoy it. However, I'm not attracted to men outside of when Donna is there. I take genuine pleasure from sex with men when it happens.

I don't know what term to use about myself. I don't mind if someone decides it's gay. One of her boyfriends describes me as a sissy rather than gay. I don't mind that either.

So that's my situation
Beautiful and sexy description for the moonlight part, thank you Cdncuck!

And thank you for the Kevin part (all the useful details etc), very hot to hear how it turned your wife on!

I didn't want to lead the hotwives too much in my original post by asking them to tell me what I hoped to hear - did it turn you on etc, some may have been weirded out actually - but I'm not really interested in hearing how straight cucks have done gay things; what I'm actually interested in is how straight men took their first step into becoming betas by doing something with another man (yes, eating creampies included), and did it turn the wife on (it did in your wife's case, so hot!). Maybe doing something with another man and becoming a beta isn't something they had really thought about, but presumably they all did their homework before entering the lifestyle and knew it was a possibility. I've actually found quite a few of stories like that here, and now I want more! Lol, jk, I guess I want to concentrate on the moment a straight husband becomes the beta (for some couples), it can just be the first time the bull orders the husband to leave the room for alone time with his wife; how did it make everyone feel? I probably should have titled my thread, «The moment the husband became the beta».

Indeed. And I’m not here to judge and mock anyone, I’m just very turned on by the bull/hotwife/cuck (beta) dynamic in the same way I’m very turned on by a shy straight wife who's turned into a bi submissive slut by a dom. One might accuse me of consuming too many fake porn vids and stories, which is why I’m here trying to find some real experiences I guess. It’s a bit hard finding the right words in this particular case, people are quick to attack when the exact terminology isn't used…The man on man scenario is a highly charged subject.

If I were to be more direct and use my words I would simply ask who started as a straight regular couple who didn't know that the hubby would slowly be turned into a beta by the bull and wife, and it surprised both the husband and wife that they loved it. And yes, the cuckold angst is something I'm very interested in.

In your case, I guess you didn't necessarily become a beta to your wife's bull[s]? Your wife didn't necessarily get turned on by the experience to the point of wanting to take the domination up a notch? And it doesn't seem to have caused a lot of cuckold angst in you? :)
Last edited by DominantWidower on Thu May 23, 2024 12:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu May 23, 2024 10:13 am

In your case, I guess you didn't necessarily become a beta to your wife's bull[s]? Your wife didn't necessarily get turned on by the experience to the point of wanting to take the domination up a notch?

Actually it's a little different with us. I'm not sub to her boyfriends at all. She did however become more dominant. I am sub to her. She has picked up a few other subs along the way.
There are also a couple of other women who seem to appeal to my sub side but no men make me feel that way. The D/s dynamic is just between Donna and I.

And it doesn't seem to have caused a lot of cuckold angst in you? :)

I've never experienced what people call cuckold angst. Don't know why. Lots of lust and excitement but never angst.

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Thu May 23, 2024 10:48 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 10:13 am
In your case, I guess you didn't necessarily become a beta to your wife's bull[s]? Your wife didn't necessarily get turned on by the experience to the point of wanting to take the domination up a notch?

Actually it's a little different with us. I'm not sub to her boyfriends at all. She did however become more dominant. I am sub to her. She has picked up a few other subs along the way.
There are also a couple of other women who seem to appeal to my sub side but no men make me feel that way. The D/s dynamic is just between Donna and I.

And it doesn't seem to have caused a lot of cuckold angst in you? :)

I've never experienced what people call cuckold angst. Don't know why. Lots of lust and excitement but never angst.
She became more dominant with you and dommed others, hot! And you say you only like submitting to women, interesting. You say you don't submit to your wife's boyfriends, but she makes you do beta stuff with them though, no? And what was her personality before all this? I imagine she wasn't all that shy and demure? I guess you're more of the stag type, you just love watching your beautiful sexy wife in the throes of ecstasy.
Last edited by DominantWidower on Mon May 27, 2024 6:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu May 23, 2024 3:02 pm

She became more dominant with you and dommed others (including women), hot and interesting!

Her becoming dominant started out as her gaining self confidence. First sexually from meeting new men and being appreciated by them.
As her body count went up, she moved past confident and definitely became dominant.

I don't want to take too much of your time, but you say you only like submitting to women (also interesting); does your wife make you do beta stuff with the boyfriends though?

I would say sucking cocks and getting fucked are pretty beta activities. With most of her other men that's it. I'm available to fluff, clean, give head and or make myself available to them for penetration if they are interested. She expects them to be courteous. If they aren't, the leave.

There have been 4 men she was more emotionally connected she has allowed to participate in our D/s play but mostly that's a part of our relationship they aren't involved with.

With those four, she has me guide them to her and get their cocks lined up to her. I don't know if you feel that is beta or not. I also play the role of house boy fetching drinks, preparing dinner things like that.

And what was her personality before all this? I imagine she wasn't all that shy and demure? Already bi maybe?

Actually, she was fairly shy when we met. She was a virgin but had read a lot of erotica and had managed to find a few books on bdsm. So while she didn't have any experience, she certainly had some ideas about the kinds of things she was interested in. Me suggesting her fucking other guys was kind of a bonus for her.

I guess you're more of the stag type, you just love watching your beautiful sexy wife in the throes of ecstasy.

I really don't know. Because I have sex with men some people say I'm gay or at least bi. Others, my wife included, prefer the sissy label. I'm not particularly interested in what anyone calls me. We've found things that are important to us, give us physical pleasure and psychological release and we're doing the best we can. But you're certainly right about me seeing her enjoying herself having shattering orgasms with other men. Seeing her like that is the most important part of it for me. The cream pie and sloppy seconds are wonderful but watching her cum is the ultimate

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Thu May 23, 2024 4:03 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 3:02 pm
She became more dominant with you and dommed others (including women), hot and interesting!

Her becoming dominant started out as her gaining self confidence. First sexually from meeting new men and being appreciated by them.
As her body count went up, she moved past confident and definitely became dominant.

I don't want to take too much of your time, but you say you only like submitting to women (also interesting); does your wife make you do beta stuff with the boyfriends though?

I would say sucking cocks and getting fucked are pretty beta activities. With most of her other men that's it. I'm available to fluff, clean, give head and or make myself available to them for penetration if they are interested. She expects them to be courteous. If they aren't, the leave.

There have been 4 men she was more emotionally connected she has allowed to participate in our D/s play but mostly that's a part of our relationship they aren't involved with.

With those four, she has me guide them to her and get their cocks lined up to her. I don't know if you feel that is beta or not. I also play the role of house boy fetching drinks, preparing dinner things like that.

And what was her personality before all this? I imagine she wasn't all that shy and demure? Already bi maybe?

Actually, she was fairly shy when we met. She was a virgin but had read a lot of erotica and had managed to find a few books on bdsm. So while she didn't have any experience, she certainly had some ideas about the kinds of things she was interested in. Me suggesting her fucking other guys was kind of a bonus for her.

I guess you're more of the stag type, you just love watching your beautiful sexy wife in the throes of ecstasy.

I really don't know. Because I have sex with men some people say I'm gay or at least bi. Others, my wife included, prefer the sissy label. I'm not particularly interested in what anyone calls me. We've found things that are important to us, give us physical pleasure and psychological release and we're doing the best we can. But you're certainly right about me seeing her enjoying herself having shattering orgasms with other men. Seeing her like that is the most important part of it for me. The cream pie and sloppy seconds are wonderful but watching her cum is the ultimate
I'm not concerned about labels myself, the Kinsey scale suggests that sexuality does not fit into two strict categories: homosexual and heterosexual. Rather, Kinsey believed that sexuality is fluid and subject to change over time. And like you I'm more interested in the psychological/physical interplay...So thank you for sharing all these sexy details of your intimate life with us!

And yes, I would say that all you have described sounds beta to me: lining up their dicks and being houseboy included. And it's really hot that you do all this primarily for your wife, because it turns her on. And good for you and her that her boyfriends have to be courteous to you, yet it doesn't change the fact that she is the queen being served by her beta boy while getting plowed and whatnot by her studs (whom you service when needed)...Mmm, just too delicious!

Love to hear how your wife evolved and how you helped by suggesting she be with other men. And it's hot to hear that she was into erotica early on, and then did her homework in BDSM; I very much respect people who take their sexuality seriously (and make it fun), some couples spend lifetimes not communicating and having poor sex...Eeee! And cool that your favorite part is watching her have shattering orgasms! :)

murdock_man
Virgin

Unread post by murdock_man » Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:29 am

I enjoyed this thread and so wanted to contribute something about our first experience of me with another man as my wife watched.

Right from the time I first shared with my wife the fantasies I had about her enjoying sex with other men while I watched, she suspected I had some Beta male tendencies. She was intrigued by the idea of a Beta type husband, who would be there to care for her, love her and support her, but would accept (even get aroused by?) her enjoying sexual escapades with more dominant sexual partners.

Having cheated on me with Alpha sexual partners (mostly male, but not exclusively so) in the early years of our marriage - while I was away on prolonged business trips - she had discovered her penchant for submissive sex with a dominant partner, and desired more such erotic experiences.
However, it was only some years later – when our kids were teenagers - after our first experience of her having sex with another man while I watched and quietly masturbated, that she was finally convinced of my Beta male status.

From then on she set about slowly entrenching my submissive sexual status in various ways. I was drawn into things like preparing her for her lovers, buying her sexy clothes and lingerie to wear for her lovers, being chauffeur for her and her lover on nights out on the town, wearing her sexy lacy thongs as a reminder that she was naked under her clothes while out with her lover, and having to use condoms while I masturbated so that my Beta sperm could be flushed down the toilet while her lovers sperm lined her pussy.

All of this proved to be perversely exciting and arousing to both me and my wife – and still is.

However, there was never any direct sexual interaction between her lovers and myself until my wife hooked up with her latest lover about 2 years ago. He is the very dominant Alpha male type that my wife is sexually attracted to, and he soon had her thinking about the erotic appeal of her husband servicing him sexually as well. My wife discussed some of these fantasies with me when we were alone in bed and would stroke my cock to keep me hard and aroused as she did so. Although I had never been attracted to any form of sex with a man before, the sexual submission and erotic humiliation of servicing my wife’s lover in her presence did hold some perverse attraction.

Having got a tentative agreement from me to go down this path it was not long before I found myself kneeling on the floor in front of her lover undoing his trousers and taking out his semi-erect cock. To underline my submissive humiliation my wife had made sure that I was naked except for her sexy, lacy pink thong, which I had been instructed to wear that night. Dressed in my “girly panties” I was duly instructed to suck him off “as a girl” would do. I was swept up in the eroticism of the moment and happily did as told, with my rigid cock straining at the lacy thong. My pleasure was enhanced by the obvious thrill my wife was getting - evidenced by her masturbating – as she watched me submissively servicing her Alpha lover.

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:58 pm

murdock_man wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:29 am
I enjoyed this thread and so wanted to contribute something about our first experience of me with another man as my wife watched.

Right from the time I first shared with my wife the fantasies I had about her enjoying sex with other men while I watched, she suspected I had some Beta male tendencies. She was intrigued by the idea of a Beta type husband, who would be there to care for her, love her and support her, but would accept (even get aroused by?) her enjoying sexual escapades with more dominant sexual partners.

Having cheated on me with Alpha sexual partners (mostly male, but not exclusively so) in the early years of our marriage - while I was away on prolonged business trips - she had discovered her penchant for submissive sex with a dominant partner, and desired more such erotic experiences.
However, it was only some years later – when our kids were teenagers - after our first experience of her having sex with another man while I watched and quietly masturbated, that she was finally convinced of my Beta male status.

From then on she set about slowly entrenching my submissive sexual status in various ways. I was drawn into things like preparing her for her lovers, buying her sexy clothes and lingerie to wear for her lovers, being chauffeur for her and her lover on nights out on the town, wearing her sexy lacy thongs as a reminder that she was naked under her clothes while out with her lover, and having to use condoms while I masturbated so that my Beta sperm could be flushed down the toilet while her lovers sperm lined her pussy.

All of this proved to be perversely exciting and arousing to both me and my wife – and still is.

However, there was never any direct sexual interaction between her lovers and myself until my wife hooked up with her latest lover about 2 years ago. He is the very dominant Alpha male type that my wife is sexually attracted to, and he soon had her thinking about the erotic appeal of her husband servicing him sexually as well. My wife discussed some of these fantasies with me when we were alone in bed and would stroke my cock to keep me hard and aroused as she did so. Although I had never been attracted to any form of sex with a man before, the sexual submission and erotic humiliation of servicing my wife’s lover in her presence did hold some perverse attraction.

Having got a tentative agreement from me to go down this path it was not long before I found myself kneeling on the floor in front of her lover undoing his trousers and taking out his semi-erect cock. To underline my submissive humiliation my wife had made sure that I was naked except for her sexy, lacy pink thong, which I had been instructed to wear that night. Dressed in my “girly panties” I was duly instructed to suck him off “as a girl” would do. I was swept up in the eroticism of the moment and happily did as told, with my rigid cock straining at the lacy thong. My pleasure was enhanced by the obvious thrill my wife was getting - evidenced by her masturbating – as she watched me submissively servicing her Alpha lover.
I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the thread, and thank you for contributing...Did you ever! Your wife saw your beta tendency right away, and you go ahead and describe how she went about slowly and sexily training you in that direction because it turned her on...The things you did for her, OMG, so hot! It culminates in you bowing to the alpha and taking his cock inside your mouth like a good girl...OMG! Thanks for sharing this with us murdock_man :D

murdock_man
Virgin

Unread post by murdock_man » Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:53 am

I realise that what I posted yesterday was a very brief summary of our evolution into this lifestyle, and as such it may have come across as a straight forward journey to entrenching my Beta male status.

It was, however, a journey that took many years with long interruptions, partly caused by the demands of raising a family.

Looking back on our experiences, the first suggestion of my sexual Beta inclination came when my girlfriend (later my wife) told me she wanted to experience sex with another guy before she committed to marrying me. I had taken her virginity 3 years earlier, and she wanted to know what it felt like to fuck another guy. She told me about her sexual need one night in bed and kept me aroused and on the edge of orgasm until I agreed. I was hugely jealous but even so found myself incredibly turned on by my girlfriends “slutty” desires.

Nothing much noteworthy happened after that until early in our marriage, when both of us were driven by our burgeoning sexual needs to cheat while I was away from home on numerous prolonged (5-6 week long) business trips abroad. Ironically this cheating formed the core sexual desires and fantasies that shaped our present day sex lives, which we are enjoying immensely. My wife succumbed to her sexual needs while I was away at the hands of a few dominant Alpha men ….. including her boss, who also introduced her to the joys of erotic submission. Somewhere along the line she sampled the joys of submission to a female domme as well. Her mind and body had been exposed to the thrill of submissive sex with dominant partners – as opposed to sex with her husband which was comfortable and reliable but rather vanilla.

I, in turn, had cheated with a number of women while abroad, who I discovered were all married and just looking for the thrill of casual sex with a “stranger” while they were away from home. Those experiences made me realise that my wife probably desired the same sexual opportunities … and, even then, the thought of her indulging in such opportunities turned me on immensely.

Neither of us admitted to cheating until many years later, even though we both suspected it was happening. We basically accepted that such frequent, prolonged periods of separation might lead to seeking sexual satisfaction elsewhere, but as long as our relationship stayed loving and solid we could live with it.

So the early years of our marriage definitely proved to be the formative period of my wife’s penchant for a dominant sexual partner, as well as my desire for my wife to indulge in sex elsewhere (be a bit of a slut … as I thought of it then) – preferably with me watching. It was only once our kids were teenagers and more independent, that we had the courage and the opportunity to sample alternative sexual partners for my wife. She was then 40 years old, in great physical shape and with a very healthy libido.

The rest of what I mentioned in my previous post evolved falteringly from that point, the pace varying depending on the opportunity, the particular lovers preferences and the amount of time spent with that lover.

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:09 am

murdock_man wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:53 am
I realise that what I posted yesterday was a very brief summary of our evolution into this lifestyle, and as such it may have come across as a straight forward journey to entrenching my Beta male status.

It was, however, a journey that took many years with long interruptions, partly caused by the demands of raising a family.

Looking back on our experiences, the first suggestion of my sexual Beta inclination came when my girlfriend (later my wife) told me she wanted to experience sex with another guy before she committed to marrying me. I had taken her virginity 3 years earlier, and she wanted to know what it felt like to fuck another guy. She told me about her sexual need one night in bed and kept me aroused and on the edge of orgasm until I agreed. I was hugely jealous but even so found myself incredibly turned on by my girlfriends “slutty” desires.

Nothing much noteworthy happened after that until early in our marriage, when both of us were driven by our burgeoning sexual needs to cheat while I was away from home on numerous prolonged (5-6 week long) business trips abroad. Ironically this cheating formed the core sexual desires and fantasies that shaped our present day sex lives, which we are enjoying immensely. My wife succumbed to her sexual needs while I was away at the hands of a few dominant Alpha men ….. including her boss, who also introduced her to the joys of erotic submission. Somewhere along the line she sampled the joys of submission to a female domme as well. Her mind and body had been exposed to the thrill of submissive sex with dominant partners – as opposed to sex with her husband which was comfortable and reliable but rather vanilla.

I, in turn, had cheated with a number of women while abroad, who I discovered were all married and just looking for the thrill of casual sex with a “stranger” while they were away from home. Those experiences made me realise that my wife probably desired the same sexual opportunities … and, even then, the thought of her indulging in such opportunities turned me on immensely.

Neither of us admitted to cheating until many years later, even though we both suspected it was happening. We basically accepted that such frequent, prolonged periods of separation might lead to seeking sexual satisfaction elsewhere, but as long as our relationship stayed loving and solid we could live with it.

So the early years of our marriage definitely proved to be the formative period of my wife’s penchant for a dominant sexual partner, as well as my desire for my wife to indulge in sex elsewhere (be a bit of a slut … as I thought of it then) – preferably with me watching. It was only once our kids were teenagers and more independent, that we had the courage and the opportunity to sample alternative sexual partners for my wife. She was then 40 years old, in great physical shape and with a very healthy libido.

The rest of what I mentioned in my previous post evolved falteringly from that point, the pace varying depending on the opportunity, the particular lovers preferences and the amount of time spent with that lover.
Thank you for the clarification, very interesting! Very happy for her, and you, that she got to fully enjoy her sexuality. Did you, or her, decide at some point that you would stop seeing other women or you still do?

murdock_man
Virgin

Unread post by murdock_man » Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:50 am

In response to Dominantwidower's comment/question:- "Thank you for the clarification, very interesting! Very happy for her, and you, that she got to fully enjoy her sexuality. Did you, or her, decide at some point that you would stop seeing other women or you still do?"

After our first hot wife adventure with me watching, my wife and I had a number of open chats about where our sex life was headed, which included admitting to each other about our past sexual activities / cheating. We both suspected that the other had cheated during my prolonged business trips away from home, but had never broached the issue with each other since our relationship was strong. Admitting to our past “indiscretions” was surprisingly easy once we had been honest enough with each other to openly enjoy the thrill of a hot wife experience.

It was at this point that I finally stopped my occasional sexual indulgences with other women. This was partly due to the fact that I was travelling far less at that point, partly due to the alternative thrills of our newly discovered hot wife lifestyle, and partly to appease my wife’s lingering jealousy and commitment concerns.

Much as I love seeing my wife being sexually pleasured by other men, she does not have the same desire to see me with another woman. I am happy to grant her that as long as I get the thrill and arousal of being a Beta cuckold in the presence of her lover(s).

The only exception to her seeing me with another woman, is her long standing, very close friend …. with whom my wife has shared every single detail of our sex lives since I took her virginity. Although – out of respect to the friendship – this friend and I have never had penetrative sex, we have all 3 been naked together and enjoyed mutual stimulation together on a few occasions over the years. This friend (twice divorced due to her enjoyment of various men) has also openly encouraged my wife down the hot wife path, and encouraged her to take me down the Beta male path. She was, in fact, the one to initiate me wearing my wife’s lacy thongs when we go out together, or if my wife goes out for a night on the town without her panties.

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:53 pm

murdock_man wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:50 am
In response to Dominantwidower's comment/question:- "Thank you for the clarification, very interesting! Very happy for her, and you, that she got to fully enjoy her sexuality. Did you, or her, decide at some point that you would stop seeing other women or you still do?"

After our first hot wife adventure with me watching, my wife and I had a number of open chats about where our sex life was headed, which included admitting to each other about our past sexual activities / cheating. We both suspected that the other had cheated during my prolonged business trips away from home, but had never broached the issue with each other since our relationship was strong. Admitting to our past “indiscretions” was surprisingly easy once we had been honest enough with each other to openly enjoy the thrill of a hot wife experience.

It was at this point that I finally stopped my occasional sexual indulgences with other women. This was partly due to the fact that I was travelling far less at that point, partly due to the alternative thrills of our newly discovered hot wife lifestyle, and partly to appease my wife’s lingering jealousy and commitment concerns.

Much as I love seeing my wife being sexually pleasured by other men, she does not have the same desire to see me with another woman. I am happy to grant her that as long as I get the thrill and arousal of being a Beta cuckold in the presence of her lover(s).

The only exception to her seeing me with another woman, is her long standing, very close friend …. with whom my wife has shared every single detail of our sex lives since I took her virginity. Although – out of respect to the friendship – this friend and I have never had penetrative sex, we have all 3 been naked together and enjoyed mutual stimulation together on a few occasions over the years. This friend (twice divorced due to her enjoyment of various men) has also openly encouraged my wife down the hot wife path, and encouraged her to take me down the Beta male path. She was, in fact, the one to initiate me wearing my wife’s lacy thongs when we go out together, or if my wife goes out for a night on the town without her panties.
Oh wow, hot and interesting, thank you! I'm intrigued by the friend and her role in this.