The most exciting 14 years of my marriage

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
alan137
Player

The most exciting 14 years of my marriage

Unread post by alan137 » Thu May 23, 2024 6:59 pm

Hi to all Hotwives and their husbands.

I was in the shower this morning thinking about the magic 14 years my wife was an active hotwife. The reminiscing inspired me to share our story with you. It will be in several posts.

Unfortunately, my wife has stopped seeing other men now but, over those wonderful 14 years she had 5 lovers. The first two were duds. One wanted to take control and the other, in spite of having a large cock, was useless in bed.

The other three became long-term boyfriends. My sweet wife needs an emotional attachment to enjoy sex. So, apart from one exception, she only wanted one lover or boyfriend at a time.

I will tell our story chronologically as I get time. Questions are welcome but don't waste your time judging us or our choices. I am not looking for a debate about the rights and wrongs of the choices I/we made. We are still together and happily married.

Also, the events I describe worked for us and may not work for you.

As a brief introduction I have always had a desire for my wife to experience and enjoy the pleasures of sex with other men. If she became a 'slut' even better but that wasn't to be.

That's all I have time for at the moment so until next time enjoy life.

Alan

philxxo
Pervert

Re: The most exciting 14 years of my marriage

Unread post by philxxo » Thu May 23, 2024 10:03 pm

Sounds like some great stories will be had here soon! If possible maybe some accompanying pics in the Hotties section?

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Fri May 24, 2024 4:59 am

Anxiously waiting to hear your account of 14 years!

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sat May 25, 2024 5:44 am

Thanks Alan,
Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!!
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat May 25, 2024 6:35 am

We are still together and happily married.
Yay! Thank you so much for posting. I for one would love to hear more about your daring adventures.

Every good wish,

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sat May 25, 2024 6:36 am

Looking forward to the detail
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat May 25, 2024 8:25 am

Looking forward to your reminisces

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sat May 25, 2024 9:09 pm

My long-held fantasy

For as long as I can remember I have dreamed of my wife having intimate and sexual relationships with other men.

One night, a group of us went skinny dipping in the ocean. My wife and a male friend moved away from the group and engaged in some intimate naked full body contact. They hugged, kissed, and cuddled in way that was close to sexual intercourse.

My imagination ran riot. I pictured him penetrating her but, unfortunately, I don't believed that happened.

It was many years before I raised the topic with her again and again she got angry.

Yet, this time I said there are two people in this marriage and I need to be able to speak about my fantasy. I want to go away for a weekend where we can talk about my fantasy without arguing.

Even if forever it remains a fantasy I want to be able to talk about it and have fun with it.

So we went away and talked.

The break through.

The weekend was a success. She agreed to speak to a couple from this forum. (B and M I know you are reading this post. If you want to identify yourselves please do. Also please contribute if you want.)

I will always be grateful to this couple for helping my wife to open up to the idea of becoming a 'hot wife'.

After chatting with B&M she started to chat online with other men. "But, I'll only chat with me from overseas." Well she started to have cyber sex with a guy and I reaped the rewards. It was like we had returned to the honeymoon stage.

Anyway, with in week she was chatting with a local man and within a few days she was meeting him for a coffee date.

To be continued...
Last edited by alan137 on Sat May 25, 2024 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sun May 26, 2024 9:14 pm

And so it started.

My wife didn't waste any time arranging a lunchtime coffee date for the next Monday.

The 'date' went well, and they met again the next day. Following that date, they met in a secluded park the next day. This soon became the norm and progressed to after at his office.

This arrangement resulted in exploration and physical intimacy. Although he wanted sex, she didn't want to in that environment, so she invited him to our home. She wanted sex in the safety and comfort of her bed.

He knew I would be home and would respect their privacy.

For me the anticipation was thrilling. As we waited for him to arrive, I was amazed at how relaxed she was. I opened the door and welcomed him into our home. Needless to say I was excited and he was nervous. We all knew he was there for one reason only. To have sex with my wife.

The memory of that moment is forever burned in my memory.

I made coffee and after an awkward few minutes my wife stood, looked at me as she held her hand out to him and said, "Would you like to see the rest of the house?"

This was the moment of no return. Would I have any regrets?

Watching them walk into the bedroom and the door close is another moment I will never forget. Even writing about it all these later I still get horny.

I paced. Watched the closed door from a safe distance. I was sorely tempted to get close enough to listen but I didn't. Returning to my office I tried to work. Now that was an impossible dream.

Eventually they reappeared and my wife was glowing. I experienced a wonderful feeling of love for her. I had no regrets.

We bid him farewell and I took my lady back to the bedroom, undressed her, and saw the evidence of their union. Another man's semen was visible on her pussy.

I leaned down and kissed her lightly and then had my first sloppy seconds.

I could hardly feel her. She was so wet and slippery, and my mind was on why. She was full of another man’s semen and that thought triggered my immediate release. Yes, another unforgettable memory.

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Mon May 27, 2024 4:09 am

It is obvious that these memories are still fresh on your mind, even though this first time was years ago. How could any man who has wanted this for his wife, ever forget something so lifechanging as this. She is a beautiful woman who had the courage to try it and she had the encouragement of a loving husband to support her. Lucky you to be there the first time!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Fri May 31, 2024 11:28 pm

For the next week or so this was the routine. As far as I was aware they didn’t engage in sexual intercourse.

That was about to change. One day I arrived home, to an announcement out of the blue. “I spent the afternoon in bed with Allen”.

I didn’t say anything but took her in my arms, hugged her, and said, I love you so much as I guided her into the bedroom.

Unfortunately, things went downhill from there.

Over the next week or so they met for lunch and sometimes at his office, but an issue was beginning to raise it’s ugly head. He wanted total privacy.

He didn’t want her to tell me anything about what they did together. He wanted their time to be between them. I had to decide. Do I step in and set him straight or let her handle the situation?

I decided to let her make her decision. We talked it through, and I mentioned that he was trying to insert himself into our marriage and controlling her. It was a bizarre situation. Here I was, her husband giving her advice on how to deal with her lover.

I was concerned that he would turn her off hot-wifing. But I didn’t have to worry because she ended it with him and responded to another man she found on AFF.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:33 am

Even before she ended it with her first guy she was already chatting with another. I was standing with my wife, M one evening while she was messaging with a potential sex partner.

Some of his responses aroused my interest in more than one way. I encouraged her to ask a specific question. It turned out that I had met him a week ago at a business meeting.

I told her that he was OK encouraging her to continue chatting.

They met at his office next evening for a meal. Well they did have a meal but not before they had sex on the boardroom table.

She had the meal with his semen leaking from her.

The next Sunday he took in his plane to his business retreat facility. She spent most of the day talking with the manager. (Strangely enough we knew him too.)

As for sex they had a quick ten minute romp which left her unsatisfied and feeling slutty. That was the last time she went with him. He did have a large cock but didn't know how use it or to treat a woman. He was a dud in everyway.

But then, just days later she was meeting her third man in 5 weeks. He was to become her first longterm boyfriend.

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 1:34 am

I'll ad more as I get time.

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:15 am

This has been a trip down memory lane for me. It should have a "like" button because it refreshes all my thoughts of the many conversations we had with her. You are too generous with the compliment of how we helped her in the beginning, but thank you. I do not know what all was said between our wives when they chatted a few times, but the one thing I remember talking with your wife about, was her feeling of guilt. Maybe hearing my wife (Sunday school teacher and Mom) telling her how she dealt with those same feelings gave your "M" some encouragement.

I remember well her telling me about an airplane ride and she was not overly impressed with how it went with him and she was done with him. With a 13 hour time difference between us, it was usually evening for you and morning for me when we could chat for a short while. Most mornings I would wake and look forward to chatting with her.

Thanks again and keep writing!