Size

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
aztd
2 Bit Whore

Size

Unread post by aztd » Fri May 17, 2024 7:59 am

She says what's the thing about man and size?

Yet she goes crazy when fucking a big dikdo. Cums as hard as ever. Race doesn't matter to her, but role play BBC put her over the edge fast.

Are you more turned on about size than your wife/ GF

Pufferfish
Player

Re: Size

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat May 18, 2024 8:46 pm

The reasons are different for men than for women. For me, a big part of hotwifing is so that she can experience more (or different) than what I can give her. You can't make your dick grow despite what advertisements tell you, so that is something you can't give her. Part of it is also an ego thing, if she was having mind blowing sex with a guy who has a smaller dick than you... that could be kind of soul crushing. Where as if it's a bigger dick than you, then it's more logical that she would enjoy and experience something she can't experience with you.

Immediately after my wife's first hotwife experience she started talking with a guy with a 10 inch dick and immediately wanted to jump on board that thing like a brand new toy. She only wishes it was more than a one time thing. She has sucked a couple guys who were smaller than me or same size, but she'll only fuck someone who is at least the same size or bigger. Her reasoning is "otherwise what's the point of fucking someone else?"

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun May 19, 2024 4:44 am

When my wife became a HW she knew there was a chance she would never be with someone that had my size. That didn’t stop her from having great mind blowing sex with other men. In some ways it was more exciting. I’ve seen her fucked, in sex positions, that she won’t do with me because it’s uncomfortable. She sometimes tense up if I go hard and/or fast. She has no problem getting jackhammered by smaller cock guys.

With that being said, My wife said I’m more worried about the guys size than her. She says that but I’ve never seen her cum more than when she had sex with this one guy. He had a skinny cock that was longer cock than mine. She would orgasm just from him holding himself deep into her and not moving a muscle. I actually feared she would pass out when he started fucking her from behind.

zelman69
Virgin

Unread post by zelman69 » Fri May 24, 2024 6:23 am

Not sure, wife will never say it. But I am about 7.5 inches, she does well with me when it comes to orgasms. She has had a couple guy on the lower end of average struggle to orgasm from penetration and the two on the larger end she had huge orgasms and more frequent. It is a small sample size so could be coincidental but doesn’t seem like it.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Fri May 24, 2024 7:05 am

My wife loves big cocks s much as I want her to have them. When he takes off his shorts and it springs out, she grabs a thick one right away and frequently exclaims wow. Then the way she sucks him, so lovingly and eager to get it as far down her throat as possible, reveals how much she is into the size and feel of it.

And as one above describes, I have seen her with a really big one halt the pounding – which may be a bit too much for her - and ask him to put it all in gently and not move. It is such a turn on to see them laying in an embrace, him not moving at all and her gently moving her hips up and down just a bit, and then moaning loudly as she cums.

Imagine that – all he has to do is put it all in !

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sat May 25, 2024 5:43 am

My wife has been a hotwife for over a year now. She always joked that size matters, but honestly I think she enjoys the power of having another man, or men, that desire her. She loves that her BF desires her and there is some chemistry to enhance the experience. Initially, she told me that her BF wasn't much bigger than me, but when I finally was able to see pictures, it became apparent that he was much larger than me. I'm about 6 1/4" and she eventually took a measuring tape and he is somewhere between 8.5" and 9". I asked her about this and we looked at the pictures together and she admitted that he is a lot bigger and asked me "well that's what you wanted right?" Now, she admits that he is a lot bigger to tease me. I can still make her cum and she admits that she loves my dick, but she has multiple orgasms with her BF (with me too, but not as many). I attribute this to being with someone different, the dynamic, he really desires her, they are friends now, and that he has a huge dick (oh and he is a black gentleman that is a former NFL player and in great shape). I personally attribute her enjoyment to a combination of factors, but a big dick is one of the components.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat May 25, 2024 8:50 am

I think size does matter to me more than to my wife. She likes my size, because she can sit on me, with my cock completely inside her, and she can grind her pubic bone against mine, which gives her an intense orgasm. She can't do that with a longer cock. And if a cock is to thick, the stretching is painful, and she's not into pain of any kind. However, she does enjoy cocks of every size that are not too big or not too small.

For my part, I would desire to see her taking a really big cock that really stretches her, pushes deep inside her, leaving some still out of her so I can enjoy sight of it still protruding from her cunt, especially if it is black given me the pleasure of the contrasting colors.

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Tue May 28, 2024 9:18 pm

"Size doesn't matter", parrotted ad nauseam in popular culture/media, is in the same realm as "it doesn't matter whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game" (which sounds nice, but doesn't explain why winning athletes are the ones who earn $-billions from spectators for their teams and themselves).

Size preference is personal — no matter how many times we're told it doesn't matter. Different size suits different people, just like height.

That said, I've often known women to exude pride and excitement about a lover being well-hung, but never about a lover being ordinarily endowed. Same with other parts of a man's physique. Pretty common for a woman to enjoy fucking a guy more if he's strong and handsome.

My wife, for example, a few years ago met and slept with a hot guy who turned out to have an exceptionally large cock. Although some sex positions could be uncomfortable, she couldn't hide how turned on she was by his size. Not just about the feeling — also intrinsic to beautiful physique, and intoxicating thought and sight of his penetration into her.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Wed May 29, 2024 12:04 am

Hello, your supporting evidence is very well thought out and solid, that size does matter.

My wife and I fully agree, her preference is clearly for well endowed men, with all other attributes being held equal.

Thank you for your commentary

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Wed May 29, 2024 4:59 am

I am fairly small, when we began the venture my wife met a man with an above average sized cock, she has been a size queen ever since

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Thu May 30, 2024 10:10 pm

UK Ch4 TV documentary — My Massive Cock:

https://b4watch.com/movies/my-massive-cock/

(If posting link here is offside, someone please reply and I'll delete it.)