"Maybe one day", one day at a time.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Re: "Maybe one day", one day at a time.

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Mon May 13, 2024 5:14 am

What an exciting night. Thanks for sharing.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri May 24, 2024 7:15 pm

My wife was absolutely insatiable yesterday. She was looking forward to N's visit and was very horny. They had sex on the couch while watching a movie followed by my cleaning her up. Then after I left them alone for a while they started making out during a show. They went to the bedroom and had sex again, which was a pretty good session. After he came inside her, he just laid on top of her for a couple minutes. She rolled him over and got on top of him, and wasn't about to let him rest yet. She shoved him back inside her and began fucking him some more. He started to lose his erection since he hadn't had enough recovery time yet so she got off him, but wasn't about to let him off the hook and sucked his dick until he came in her mouth. She rested with him a little bit before returning to me. She grinded on my lap while talking to me about her night so far. I started fingering her and gave her an orgasm to tide her over till morning. She woke him up with some more sex and once again, just kept grinding on him afterwards.

Once he left I got to take her into the bedroom. I started licking her pussy and she was riding my face hard. I continued a bit longer than she usually wants and gave her another 2 or 3 orgasms with my tongue. Finally I started fucking her and did fairly well myself giving her a couple more orgasms and once I came and was still inside her, she AGAIN just kept wanting to continue. So I kept her fucking her until she had one final massive orgasm and she finally gave in and went to sleep. All in all, she probably had about 12 orgasms over the course of about 12 hours. It was a pretty good night.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

NikkiMySunshine
Experienced

Unread post by NikkiMySunshine » Fri May 24, 2024 8:08 pm

Wooooowzaaaa! Pufferfish! I love your story! It's such a FIRE read!

Thanks for sharing with us!

PEACE!
NikkiMySunshine
Live for today, plan for tomorrow.....tomorrow may never come.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:42 am

My wife has really been wanting to go on a hike again. The last few weeks have been poor weather though on the days N and her would spend time together and she was bummed about it. She had plans. Whether reminiscing about Beastcock or something, I don't know, but she REALLY wanted to take N on a hike, find some bushes, and suck his cock on a public hiking trail. After weeks of wanting to go for a hike she finally did. When they got back I asked if the hike was everything she wanted. She said no. She was so pissed because she was looking for someplace on the hiking path, but she couldn't find anything. And she said it was packed full of people. So, she didn't get to suck his cock behind any bushes yet, but she's craving that to happen soon.

The rest of the night was fairly routine for us. We watched a movie on the couch while I watched them and cleaned her up. Then I fixed dinner for us all and left them alone for some alone TV/cuddle time. They went to the bedroom to have sex and go to sleep. After laying in bed for a few minutes my wife started jerking him hard. Then said something to him and sat up excited. He got up and pulled his small leopard underwear out of her nightstand and put it on. They don't fit well on the best of days, but today was hilarious. He had a full erection so he was stretching it so far with his cock that his balls fell out of the leg holes. She was so excited and happy to see him wear his sexy underwear for her that she pounced on him and immediately tore them right back off of him again and started sucking his cock. He literally wore it for 25 seconds. It was incredibly pointless. But it made her so happy, so I guess that's the only point that matters. After he came inside her, he stayed in her for a minute. Then he started fucking her again. They went another round which ended with him face fucking her while deepthroating him. They fell asleep a few minutes later with her laying face down on his dick like a pillow. Hopefully they go for round 4 tomorrow morning and then I'll reclaim her before I sleep. Didn't quite go as she planned yet, but it was a good night all the same.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:24 am

Great update pufferfish. I laughed a little to that underwear part lol.