A Night of Adventure and Trust

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
skoot1958
Player

Re: A Night of Adventure and Trust

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat May 25, 2024 9:47 am

That’s great, she is developing into a full HW, she is older and understands life more, that’s is why she is having such a good time / physical time

I am sure she have lots to share, did you ask for some photos of them together to show you are happy for her / them

Did she make any special plans for the weekend, bought new lingerie for him, prepped herself differently

Maybe they will use the freedom to experiment

What was you cover story

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sat May 25, 2024 12:20 pm

Well, I like to have some photos, videos, and audio recordings of the act. I enjoy it very much. I never had it. However if I ask, I think it will not be the same as when she is doing it spontaneously and would not be natural.
I thought my most enjoyable thing is her happiness and the glow in her eyes when she is talking about it so I skipped it.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat May 25, 2024 12:24 pm

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 12:20 pm
Well, I like to have some photos, videos, and audio recordings of the act. I enjoy it very much. I never had it. However if I ask, I think it will not be the same as when she is doing it spontaneously and would not be natural.
I thought my most enjoyable thing is her happiness and the glow in her eyes when she is talking about it so I skipped it.
EMSW - Have to say that is pretty hot
- Glad she is really enjoying all her 'activities' on her weekend away. :shock: :lol:

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat May 25, 2024 3:50 pm

I've followed your wife's long journey to full hotwifehood. If I were the husband I would feel it was well worth the wait. How many times has she been with him? (Not asking how many times he's fucked her since they often do it multiple times.). You mentioned about your son becoming aware of something going on. Care to enlightened us?

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat May 25, 2024 7:01 pm

Yes been given a gift like that would be so hot, you may have to hint

You did say once she send you photos of her cloths on the floor, that would be a start

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sat May 25, 2024 8:02 pm

She called. She was excited. They did it:

3 times: yesterday evening
2 times: today morning
2 times: today afternoon!

She said more is going to come!!!

I cannot believe it. I thought she may be fabulating to keep me amused as we never had more than 2 times in 24 days even during our honeymoon and when we were newly married! She insisted that she is not and it what actually has happened!

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat May 25, 2024 9:55 pm

Hi they are into each other and the location and for Eli the freedom to be young free and single again

Has Eli said how many time she has initiated these sessions

Did she give you details are all the PIV or does she include BJ in her count

Have they actually left there hotel room

I would think Eli 🐈⬛ would be getting tender by now or is PIA available to save her 🐈⬛ from to much action

Is she giving you detail descriptions, is it all in bed or all over the place using the Villa to its full extent

Woman like to share, in the old days she would have told a GF about this great guy, now she can tell her husband, how liberating

Ok so we love the dinner details so we can share in your good feelings

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sun May 26, 2024 10:04 am

3 times: day1 evening
2 times: day2 morning
2 times: day2 afternoon!
2 times: day2 evening and night
1 time: day 3 morning

total=10!!!

Amazing previously I thought libido is not her best feature!

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Sun May 26, 2024 11:02 am

Wow, she must be very sore...

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun May 26, 2024 11:32 am

They are slowing down. Still a great score

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun May 26, 2024 12:01 pm

Oh I think the ole' phrase "Rode hard and put away wet" might be appropriate.
I would recommend she not wear heels this week, might be walking a little bow legged for a bit.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun May 26, 2024 1:52 pm

Wow. Since the no condom rule is gone, that's 10 loads he's ejactulated into her. How does that hit you EliMySexyWife? She's going to drain him dry.

Can't wait to hear the after action report she gives you.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Sun May 26, 2024 2:33 pm

Update:
3 times: day1 evening
2 times: day2 morning
2 times: day2 afternoon!
2 times: day2 evening and night
2 time: day 3 morning

total=11!!!

I asked her, did you get any photos, evidence, something? She said 'no', next time! Some one is enjoying her life!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Mon May 27, 2024 9:32 am

Update:
3 times: day 1 (from 6pm when they arrived)
6 times: day 2
3 time: day 3 (until 2pm when they started to return)
total=12 in 4 times.

At least 6 times was initiated by her and she never said 'no' to any of his advances.

When she returned she did not try to hide the fact this was the best sexes of her life and the best two nights. She really enjoyed the physical intimacy, the location, the view of the ocean, watching the nature around the house, swimming naked in the indoor pool, sauna, hot-tub in a large secluded private place that she could forget all her other life engagement. She felt like a 20 years girl. She liked his dick, his body and enjoyed hers and enjoyed receiving care, attention, and loads of compliment.

I put her on some pressure so that she agreed that she never experienced anything like this with me. She was very worried I might get upset by hearing that and for that reason, she was coy to confess the facts first. But I told her that if she was going to have the same quality as with me, what is the use of a FWB? FWB is to do something that the husband cannot do otherwise that would be against the idea.

I am a happy man. I am not feeling low or anything. People know me as a noble, educated, sophisticated, ethical, and successful man and I have pride in myself. I am not looking for humiliation or anything. I have tried my best to be a good husband for 25 years and I believe I have been pretty successful but even when you try the best of your best, there are areas that you would fail. That's when being open-minded can help!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon May 27, 2024 10:55 am

It wonderful that your wife could experience so much sex in such a short period. For her it must have felt like being on another honeymoon, but sexier. I'm sure it will be something both you and she will remember and think about for the rest of your lives. It is so great she could have that experience without guilt.

Did you talk about how much cum her body had taken over the three days? Any thoughts of a repeat, although I doubt it could be matched.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon May 27, 2024 6:23 pm

From your post Eli ndid have concerns that he BF wanted more of a relationship rather than just FWB

Has this weekend sorted this out and he now knows his possible as a FWB

You did say there relationship was very vanilla, gayer this weekend and all the intense sex has that changed to more experimental sex

Hallonsoda
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hallonsoda » Tue May 28, 2024 1:32 am

@eli. have you asked her if you could be present with them one day?

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Tue May 28, 2024 5:15 pm

Actually he wondered if I like and asked.

I don't. My main source of enjoyment here is the compression effect. I feel extra happy when my wife is happy.

I give you an example. Yesterday my wife's sister called to check how the wifee's vacations was. She thought she went there with her female friends. So my wife gave started to give her a fake account of the story. I interrupted hem by asking some silly unrelated questions as I knew it is very hard for her to lie. Then during the day I noticed my wife is so nervous and has anxiety. She said she wondered how she can continue telling lies. I told her that it is better to enlighten her sister as she is her best friend. So she agreed and went to her and revealed everything. When she was back, I could see in her eyes the same glow and relief as she is coming back from the BF home! This made me feel very belated and happy. Maybe the same level!!!

So I don't like to involve or whatever (at least for now). I like to hear the audio recording though.
Hallonsoda wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 1:32 am
@eli. have you asked her if you could be present with them one day?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue May 28, 2024 6:49 pm

Would love to hear how her sister reacted. That would make things easier in the future. My wife's brother found out, and he helped cover for his sister when she was with another man.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue May 28, 2024 11:25 pm

I second that, I suspect her sister reaction was more like that great, can I meet him some time

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Wed May 29, 2024 9:42 am

her sister is 10 years younger and she is a bit reserved on asking about detail but she asked how it went and my wife said it was great, it was fabulous and told her about many thing but not much about the sex part. She just said that was great.

Also I should answer one previous question. My son is 16. The night she stayed at his place, my son got worried that something might have happened that mom has not returned home. So he came to me at 2am and was really worried and as soon as I told him that everything is OK and I am in contact, he went back to sleep. We just thought he may suspect something odd is happening if we continue the sleep-over and that was the reason we decided to stop it.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed May 29, 2024 12:07 pm

Did Eli explain hotwife lifestyles or did she just say she had a BF

Did she explain that you where ok with the situation

Just trying to understand Eli approach

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed May 29, 2024 1:04 pm

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 9:42 am
her sister is 10 years younger and she is a bit reserved on asking about detail but she asked how it went and my wife said it was great, it was fabulous and told her about many thing but not much about the sex part. She just said that was great.

Also I should answer one previous question. My son is 16. The night she stayed at his place, my son got worried that something might have happened that mom has not returned home. So he came to me at 2am and was really worried and as soon as I told him that everything is OK and I am in contact, he went back to sleep. We just thought he may suspect something odd is happening if we continue the sleep-over and that was the reason we decided to stop it.
Was her sister accepting of your wife's lifestyle choice? Was she at all intrigued?
Having teenagers in the house does create complications. I hope you can work around them -- like when he is overnighting with friends or on school or club trips.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri May 31, 2024 11:05 am

I really enjoyed reading this thread from start to current post. To the hubby of Eli my sexy wife, take it from me,
becoming a hotwife is not an easy task as you know it’s filled with many emotional twists!
But please take my advice, continue to be as supportive and caring as you are to Eli, she’ll need that reassurance from time to time especially as she develops feelings for her FWB:

And believe me, the hardest thing she will have to do is to let you know she’s falling in love with him if this journey continues down this path.

This is just my opinion, but I’ve been there done that! 😳

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Fri May 31, 2024 7:33 pm

Just wondering with so much sex on the vacation did they always use condoms? Surely the were tempted to cross that last line?