Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
newUK
Pervert

Re: Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

Unread post by newUK » Sun May 26, 2024 6:22 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 5:59 am
NewUK I thought you had to attend with L tonight, M had some plans for you

Sound like your being left at home
We will get off the train, go straight to his. I get to watch her then whatever they have planned. All I know is he wants to watch me with her. Sex or a blow job I have no idea, but I’ll happily take it. She hasn’t actually told me this. It’s just what he text her.

Then I’m heading home alone. I feel like I’m encouraging them to fall in love with each other. It’s somehow a real turn on for me. I just hope I don’t regret it!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 am

NewUK yes she will be falling in love but at is just a phase is NRE

There is a difference between feel feeling and living with someone for years and years

It is not unusual for a woman having sex with someone regularly to develop deep feelings, that’s Biology

When M moves on, as he will eventually, L will go through a lot of pain, and your be there to support her

This is where a second FWB comes in to play (man or woman) it allows a balancing of the feeling for one person

I just assume M or L would want you caged, seems not, enjoy

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Sun May 26, 2024 9:14 am

5 mins from getting off the train. My angst is through the roof. So is hers it appears! She told me she is nervous.

We had a lovely chat where she asked if I was absolutely 100% sure I was ok with what we were doing. “I struggle at times but I don’t want it to stop”. She reckons she occasionally thinks to herself “what the fuck am I doing” but admits she is totally on fire sexually at the moment. Both with him and me.

She asked if there was anything she needed to do different. Was she being the cuckoldress I wanted. Absolutely. Keep the humiliation coming. Even denial. I don’t really want denial but just telling her that had my cock hard. “I’m enjoying a relative enjoyable time being a cuck at the moment. I’ve been getting lots of releases. Maybe deny me those and see how I get on”. I know I’m going to regret telling her this. She said she would have had me locked all this weekend but it was M who told her to give me what I wanted.

Ok time to sign out. I’ll be home alone in an hour or 2 so will be provide the update of them reconnecting after 2 nights apart! I sense it will be fierce sex. I can’t wait :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Cosmic
Trainable

Unread post by Cosmic » Sun May 26, 2024 11:32 am

Reading between the lines, I think you and L both know you should have been locked for the weekend. M is still taking pity on you, but that will pass.

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Sun May 26, 2024 1:24 pm

Cosmic wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 11:32 am
Reading between the lines, I think you and L both know you should have been locked for the weekend. M is still taking pity on you, but that will pass.
He absolutely is taking pity on me! I’m locked up right now even though he told her he thought it harsh. Update to follow. I’m currently still too blown away to do a full update. Sitting here in awe and amazement of where my life is right now!

I suspect I’ll update before I sleep but it might be the morning. I’m all good. Just wow is all I’m thinking. I love L more than ever and I’m happy she is enjoying her evening. I’m living my best life x
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Sun May 26, 2024 2:44 pm

We got off the train and it was only a short walk to his. She was so nervous bless her. "You know the L you are about to see isnt me don't you?" she said as we approached the entrance to his flat. "Oh I think it is! You are amazing. I love this version of you. Its the real you now, go and enjoy yourself. You have my full support" I replied. She thanked me, told me she loved me and we kissed for a good minute.

She opened the door to his flat (she has the keys now) and M walked towards saying "here they are, the travellers return". L dropped the rucksack she was carrying as I closed the door behind me watching her wrap her arms around him and going straight in for a kiss. "I've fucking missed you" she said as she continued to kiss him and then "easy access, I like" commenting on the fact he was only wearing boxer shorts and a t-shirt. Her hand went into the shorsts and pulled out his cock as she stroked it.

Within seconds I watched as they undressed each other, kissing as much as they could until they were both naked and then L pushed M onto the sofa and straddled him. She was sroking his cock still atop of him and after a very short make out session she was guiding it into her pussy. I had only just dropped the rucksack I was carrying to the floor. I'd never been in his flat before so scanned for the best place to sit. There was no seat so I sat on the floor opposite them. She put both arms behind her back as she started riding him. Suddenly she ordered me to hold her arms. "Hold my arms behind me. Dont let me fall". As I held them she leant further and further back as she rode him. She was moaning out loud and the angle he was able to thrust into her with her leant back so far was really hitting the right spots. They were both vocal, she came first but it was only a minute at most before he was making the groans and announcements of his orgasm. It had barely been 6 or 7 minutes since we had arrived at his.

After some more kissing and chat that I couldnt hear she climbed off him, he moved away and she sat with her legs open... I knew what I had to do and went down on her doing my now normal cleaning duties.

More to say but I'm tired and maybe a bit too drunk so I'm gonna take my locked cock to bed and resume in the morning as I await her return. Really in a good place. Yes a little apprenhesive about what they might be doing but prepared, I think, for anything she tells me has happened.

Good night all :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Sun May 26, 2024 10:29 pm

A more sober and awake S now! I slept rather well in my empty bed! I drunk 2 bottles of wine over the course of yesterday afternoon then went to the club for an hour and had a few pints and some shots hence me being a bit inebriated last night!

More of the detail on last night. As I cleaned her he moved next to her again and was kissing her as I lapped up his cum. He had kept his word and not cum all weekend. Its fair to say he is a heavy cummer. His was the only sex I could taste initially. Just as I started to taste L she reached down running her hand along his cock and scooped up more cum that had leaked from him. She motioned for me to sit up and offered me her hand, making me lick more of his cum. Something amazingly erotic and even more humiliating about that. Thank you L!

I have to admit as I stared at his glistening cock I was wishing and hoping I'd be told to suck it clean. That will be the ultimate humiliation. I need to let her know I want it. It appeared my cleaning duties were over even though I hadnt licked her to orgasm this time. She announced it was my turn for some fun and ordered me to strip naked. I done so immediately as they both watched. Still something arousing about that too. She sat on the floor between M's legs and ordered me to lay in front of her. She made me move so my already stiff cock was right in front of her. She had one arm resting on his leg and reached to other out to stroke my cock.

"Look how tiny he is compared to you, he has a little pencil. You are a pencil dick arent you cuck?" she said to him and then me. It felt wierd seeing him looking straight down at me but oh jeez I was so close to cumming already. "Enjoy watching me fuck my boyfriend?" "Yes miss".
"Going to enjoy knwing I'm fucking him all night? I'm going to suck his cock, he's going to lick my pussy and maybe even my arse if I'm lucky" her words were deliberately to help me cum quicker and they did. She suddeny gave my cock a few seconds of vigourous wanking and then removed her hand. My cock starting twitching "No no no please dont stop" I called out as she started laughing. My cock carried on twitching and then it happened. My cum spurted out of my twitching cock. She had given me a ruined orgasm! Bitch.

"Haha that was easier than I thought, and thats a ruined orgasm" she told M. "My god thats so cruel L, dont ever give me one of those!"
I lay there in absolute frustration, my cock was aching to be wanked still but it was also already starting to droop as more cum leaked out of it. She has given me several "ruined ones" over the years, especially when we first experimented with chastity. She really has mastered them and often threatens me with them when I'm annoying her. The feeling of frustration lingers and even though you have cum, you feel even more horny than before. I later found out they had discussed this as he had never heard of one, so she said she'd show him, using me.

"Right go clean up and get dressed, I'm going to come home with you as I want to pick a couple of bits up. We both got dressed, M still naked he said he would take a shower and look forward to her return. "Oh I'll take a shower when I get back if that OK?" she said to him. The reality she was going to be naked and alone with him again hit home with that strange gut wrenching feeling I always get. I'm going to call it "Cuck-ache!"
"Give him a proper hand job before you come back, the poor guy" he said to her.
"No way, he wants denial so he is getting locked up for the night. Actually I think it will be the whole week. You'd like that wouldnt you?" she spoke to both of us.
"If thats what you want" was my meek reply.

As me and L walked home I asked what was it she was picking up. I figured I should fix up an overnight bag and I want to wear my new outfit so I need to pick up my bedroom heels. Damn it. The thought of her in the outfit she'd brought that weekend and in heels for him, not me again fed the "cuck-ache". She was true to her word and had me lock myself up. She was indoors with me no more than 5 minutes before she picked up her bag and went to leave. "Wait I'll walk back with you and go to the club. I think I need another drink". We walked and talked, her checking I was OK and again thanking me for allowing her to have her freedom with him. "I'll see you tomorrow lunchtime, I love you" and off she went to him.

Its now 0720am. I'm caged, horny as hell with so many scenarios of what they have been doing all night in my head. Her dressing up for him turns me on but does pang the stomach somewhat. I have 5 hours of alone time, its going to go so slowly.
I had a message on my phone from her sent at 2am, just loves hearts and 3 'splash' emojis. I wondered if that meant he has cum 3 times. The guy is a machine! I'll update again later with all the details of her antics overnight.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Mon May 27, 2024 1:15 am

Dear NewUK,

Obviously L is now putting everything you have told Her about what you love for Her to do as She cuckolds you into practice.
You have obviously told Her you love to be denied, and maybe that you loved ruined orgasms?

She is very kind to you!! And you need to thank Her for this!!

Seriously, don't some part of you really long for Her to keep you denied the complete week, and then only giving you anothrer ruined orgasm?

Sincerely
elina

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 27, 2024 1:47 am

elina wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:15 am
Dear NewUK,

Obviously L is now putting everything you have told Her about what you love for Her to do as She cuckolds you into practice.
You have obviously told Her you love to be denied, and maybe that you loved ruined orgasms?

She is very kind to you!! And you need to thank Her for this!!

Seriously, don't some part of you really long for Her to keep you denied the complete week, and then only giving you anothrer ruined orgasm?

Sincerely
elina
I absolutely love the tease and denial and yes the whole week would be amazing. The longest I've done is 6 weeks, but she didnt have a lover at that point. This will be so much more intense. The ruined orgasms are amazing. She'd often make me beg for them in the past. She can be an amazing cuckoldress when she wants to be.

She is home already! Update incoming...
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 27, 2024 2:25 am

L has struggled with her emotions overnight it would seem. She got back to me about 9am, much earlier than I expected. I hadn’t seen her message that she was on her way, so I was surprised to see her walk in when she did. She put her bag down and took off her jacket and sat close to me on the sofa, cuddling into me she said “I fucking love you, only you, I’ve missed you”. I asked if everything was OK, did she have a good night? I wasn’t expecting her home so soon.

“I think so, me and you will always be OK. Last night was nice but I think I need to chat to him. Things changed last night and I’m not sure its what I want. Lets go to bed and I’ll tell you”. In the bedroom she stripped naked and told me to do the same. She also unlocked me and asked me to cuddle her as she told me she thinks things have got too romantic between them. She feels bad to him because she agreed to everything in the moment and at the time she enjoyed it. She admitted they had made love, it was nice and the “I love you” was used several times between them. She had tears as she was telling me this. “I’m so sorry. I don’t love him, I only love you, I should never have said it”.

I assured her it was OK to say it, especially if she was enjoying it. “Did it feel right at the time you said it?” Yes it did. “Then don’t feel sorry, enjoy it and don’t feel you need to apologise to me, you were making love to him, its how you felt in that moment, its only words, I know you love me”.

She gave me the full recap of her night with him and as always I asked lots of questions. She is feeling better about it all now she has shared it with me but there is a realisation in her that she wants to be more of his slut, not a girlfriend. She will have a chat with him the next time she is with him, most likely this evening. He has invited us to join him in the club this afternoon, either just me or both of us. I suggested she just goes to his, chat, fuck and then come back to me.

So the recap, which hopefully explains some of the above in more detail:
She arrived back at his, he hadn’t yet showered, “I thought we could do that together he told her”.
He kissed her and then spoke “I know S is your fiancé and will soon be your husband. You often refer to me as your boyfriend so I just want to confirm I can call you girlfriend?” She smiled nodding and kissed him some more. He led her by the hand to the bedroom where there were gifts waiting for her on his bed.

First he passed her a big bunch of flowers, on the card he had written “For my sexy new girlfriend x”. He commented he would have removed the card if she wasn’t OK being called girlfriend. Next he passed her a John Lewis bag which contained a bath towel set, all pink. “I figured if you are gonna be taking regular showers here you might as well have your own towels". Already overwhelmed by his thoughtfulness she leant into him kissing him thank you. There was only an Ann Summers bag left on the bed but before passing it to her he took a smaller bag out of it, it contained a pink toothbrush. “Again if you are going to be staying overnight you might as well leave some essentials here”. Finally the Ann Summers bag was passed to her and in it was the other outfit she was torn between choosing with me on Saturday.

“Oh my god, I was looking at this on Saturday… hang on did S tell you? You pair of…” and then she kissed him again. She felt like a princess with all the gifts. “Lets take a shower and maybe you can try it on?” he suggested.

The shower was passionate, they kissed whilst lathering and washing each other. She dropped to her knees and sucked him. He told her he wanted to finish what she had started on the bed. They wrapped towels around each other and climbed on the bed, still wet she went back down on him and then he told her to 69 so he could give her pussy some attention too.

Within 10 minutes they had both cum and were laying naked under the covers. She cuddled into him and started to snooze, enjoying the fresh clean smell of him and listening to him tell her how much he had missed her. She thinks she slept briefly before he was asking if she wanted food. She didn’t. Drink? "Yes please! Something cold and fizzy, not alcohol though".

He got her a cold can of Coke and sat up in bed. She sat up and then cuddled into him again, kissing. It wasn’t long before hands were wandering all over each other again. “You get me so turned on, I’ve never been able to be this horny around any other woman in my life” he told her. She reached down and sure enough he was hard again (Blue pill I reckon).
As she rubbed his cock they were kissing and it was at this point, and she insists she doesn’t know who said it first or if they said it together “I fucking love you”. This was repeated several times over the next hour as they kissed every part of each others bodies, explored, kissed some more and eventually he entered her, “it was love making”, I cant deny that” she told me. It was really nice, so gentle, so slow. We fell asleep with him still inside me.

It was when she awoke in the night that the guilt started to hit her. During the lovemaking he’d been whispering so many things to her, she doesn’t recall all of them but she knows she said yes to everything. They included them having weekends away and nights out but in a town further away so he could really be her boyfriend.

She realised she never ever wanted this. She never got into HotWifing for romance. It was always supposed to be about the sex. She rolled away from him and even considered coming home to me. She looked at her phone and was sad to see no messages from me. I told her I didn’t want to disturb her night and also I fell asleep after doing half an update on here.

She fell back to sleep and was woken about 7.30am by the smell of bacon cooking. OK I’ll stick around a bit longer she decided! She isn’t going to turn down bacon! He made her a bacon sandwich and a coffee and ate in bed. They chatted briefly about the night before, him saying he hopes she enjoyed it, he certainly did. She sensed he was about to get all romantic again so she blurted out “I want you to fuck me in the arse. Right now. I want your cock in my arse”. She said he nearly choked on his sandwich.

As soon as breakfast was finished she was sucking his cock and continued to tell him she wanted him to take her arse. He point blank refused. (What is wrong with this guy?) “No L, you haven’t been doing as you were told. Is the plug in your arse now? No! Not until you learn to obey!” This was what she wanted from him. Dominate her, control her.

She told him “Maybe I need punishing then, what would you like to do to your naughty disobedient slut?”. His eyes lit up. “Oh its like that is it, begging for punishment?” He told her to get on all fours and he gave her arse a slap. “Harder” she told him, even though it stung. He slapped her about ten times before he pushed his cock into her and pulled her hair back. “Yes use your naughty disobedient cheating slut”. She told me she really needed to be rough fucked and he gave her what she wanted. She begged for his thumb in her arse which he done, she told me she thinks she will enjoy double penetration once she gets used to anal. When he was about to cum he made her turn around and finished off in her mouth and over her face. She told me she enjoyed this sex more than the lovemaking, but it wasnt as good as the sex they had when I was watching. She prefers it when I'm present.

After twenty minutes or so just chatting on the bed again she decided to come home to me. She made excuses about needing to get the bags unpacked and washing done. He suggesting we all meet up later, maybe even let me watch them again. She said she’d chat to me and see how my nightalone caged was before deciding if I could handle watching them again.

As she was telling me all the juicy details my cock was hard and I was gently thrusting against her. She told me to put it inside her, I didn’t need telling twice. “Make love to me, I only want you to make love to me”. The ‘lovemaking’ didn’t last long and it wouldn’t have been anywhere near as good as what he done to her but we kissed, embraced and I slowly fucked her, it probably lasted 5 minutes. I then went down on her both to clean and finishing pleasuring her. She is always so responsive down there when she is full of cum and I had her pulling my head into her almost suffocating me within minutes. She then continued with the recap.

I have reassured her again that if she enjoyed the ‘lovemaking’ with him to not tell him anything that might stop it happening again. Go along with the girlfriend idea for a few days and see how she feels. By all means tell him you want to be more his slut than his girlfriend but don’t rule it out altogether. We are going shopping soon and on her list are some toiletries she wants to leave at his, so she clearly intends to continue with overnighter’s, although there wont be any this week. She will be able to spend every evening with him if she wants as I’ll be working late shifts Tuesday to Friday. That’s going to be tough for me at work and I hope I can focus on the job and not get too distracted by what they are doing.

And that my friends is where we are at now! Oh and I’m locked up again and she insists it is staying on until Friday at the earliest. She never wore the outfit or heels for him in the end. The night just didn’t pan out that way. I’ll suggest she wears it when she goes to him later. As much as I'd love to watch them I think I'm going to ask her to go alone.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon May 27, 2024 3:47 am

NewUK I think you have managed it well, M might want GF status but if L keeps pushing the slut angle M will feed off that as well, disabling me was an nice angle to take, she just needs to manage him, she can always walk away (not going to happens soon) but L is in charge

Would L slut M mates?

Is L wearing her plug in preparation for tonight, did L say who she would want as the 2 dicks for DP you or someone else

If your not going to night you could ask for some photos

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Mon May 27, 2024 3:58 am

Dear S,

Do you think that there is a way to make L's relationship with her Bull more like She prefers; Yes, she is infatuated with Her but She is also clear you are the one she loves?

Anything more talk about Her Bulls boss who was told when Her Bull took an afternoon off to fuck Her?
If She was shared among these guys, do you think it would take Her back to a place where you are Her primary and the other two guys are just Friends with Very Special benefits?

Sincerely
elina

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 27, 2024 5:13 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 3:47 am
Would L slut M mates?
I know nothing about his mates. He talks to everyone in the club but I couldnt say any were his best mates. I'm confident she would do anything he wanted of her so yes, if he wanted her to fuck his friends she would. I think.
skoot1958 wrote:
Is L wearing her plug in preparation for tonight, did L say who she would want as the 2 dicks for DP you or someone else
The plug is in. She really wants to give her arse to him. She has loved me rimming her, she feels she is ready and is going to wear the plug as much as she can to try and please him. We went to the supermarket earlier, she got a carrott and cucumber to repeat what she done the other day. She said if she goes to him later she will take them, give them to him and say "I felt the need to replace the 2 I used the other day, do what you want with them". She hopes he will tell her to use them on her again. She loved the humiliation of it.

She never mentioned who's dicks they would be. I need to find out! When we have spoken about 3sums with her and 2 guys she has always insisted I would be one of them. Anal wasnt a consideration back then. Things have changed. If M told her he wanted her with a friend I dont think I'd get a look in. But it could be I suggest it and it could be me and M. Something I'll chat to her about when the timing is right.
skoot1958 wrote:
If your not going to night you could ask for some photos
M was pretty clear he didnt want to be involved in any photos or videos early on, but I guess if they are of her and his face isnt in them that might be OK.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 27, 2024 5:16 am

elina wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 3:58 am
Do you think that there is a way to make L's relationship with her Bull more like She prefers; Yes, she is infatuated with Her but She is also clear you are the one she loves?
She can only chat to him about it I guess. She wants to steer him towards her slutty needs and less towards the romance. She doesnt want him falling in love with her properly.
elina wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 3:58 am
Anything more talk about Her Bulls boss who was told when Her Bull took an afternoon off to fuck Her?
If She was shared among these guys, do you think it would take Her back to a place where you are Her primary and the other two guys are just Friends with Very Special benefits?
There has been no mention of the boss. Skoot mentions her fucking his mates. I suspect M isnt that way inclined, he wants her to himself. I might be wrong... I hope I'm wrong!!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 27, 2024 6:21 am

A little while ago she showed me a message she had drafted to him, asking if it sounded OK. She doesnt want to scare him off. It was along the lines of "I loved last night, we fucked and we made love. It was amazing. I have no regrets but I'm worried how quickly we got to the "I love you" stage. For now can we just keep things sexual. Use me as your slut, not your lover xx"

I saw nothing wrong with it so she sent it. A few minutes later he phoned her. She went to the bedroom but I heard snippets of the conversation, before she came and told me what had been discussed. He had apologised if he had moved too fast or upset her. Apparently it was him that said "I love you" first. It just felt right. She agreed and told him she wasnt upset with him, it just made her realise how quickly they had bonded and didnt want to be having an emotional or romantic relationship. She just wants it to be, as much as it can be, all about the sex. I heard her say "We have spent a lot of time together and I want it to continue, we'll make love again I'm sure but for now I really want you to treat me as your slut".

They seemed to be on the same page and he asked if we'd join him in the club for drinks. "How about I send S for a drink with you and then you come back to ours?" He was reluctant at first, saying he wasnt sure if his cock could go another round yet and he was probably all out of cum. The mention of her dressing up in a new outfit, including heels and stockings for him changed his mind quickly.

I'm meeting him at 3.30 for one drink so we'll be back here by 4pm. She is running a bath as we speak and has told me she is going to beg him to fuck her arse in front of me. "I'm trying to think of more ways to humiliate you too" she said. "I could make you wear your pink knickers". I looked at her stunned. She then went on "Maybe I need to let him know you used to be my sissy bitch first, we dont want to scare him away". Part of me felt relief, part of me wanted her to make me wear them. Revealing them to him as I undressed would be a delicious embarassment! I was close to telling her I'd fantasised about cleaning his cock but figured if she thought pink knickers might be too much for him then that definetly would be. Small steps!

I asked if I knew everything that was said between them last night, just incase anything is said. "Yes he knows we have no secrets, if he asks anything tell him how OK you are with him using me and calling me names, infact tell him I want that, oh and tell him to fuck my arse already!". Crikey this isnt the girl I knew a week ago!! I'm off to meet him shortly. This crazy rollercoaster ride just isnt slowing down. Its the best ride of my life thats for sure. I sure as hell wish this cock cage wasnt on me right now. Updates once the fun is over :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 am

When you get home, I think your should insert your own plug and keep on your cage, you can bend over and show L and M your plug, more humiliation, the nickers would have been good, you could try Does sir want me to clean him as well

Or as he fucking her ask if L wants you to suck her clit at the same time or rimm L before or after or if he say no, you could still rimm her, then may just push him over

Hope all goes well, looking forward to the update later

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 27, 2024 9:44 am

Oh my god!! What a few hours. Full update later.

I’m downstairs in the club whilst she has some more time with him upstairs. She got fucked in the arse… she wants him in her pussy then they are coming down to join me.

I’ve messaged her suggesting she comes in first and then him 5 mins later. The barmaid he shagged is behind the bar and it will look obvious (at least to her) if they walk in together.

I’m absolutely buzzing. She is getting what she wants and she really upped the humiliation for me too :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 27, 2024 7:40 pm

I almost lost for words ahead of this update. My HW was off the scale hot last night. It’s the middle of the night here in the UK, I’m writing this as I just can’t sleep. I’m locked in the chastity device and have had a butt plug in since about 4pm (I’ve removed it whilst I sit here as its too uncomfortable but will have to replace it when I climb back into bed with her). Chastity wearers will know all about the discomfort of erections pulling the cock ring and stretching the ball sack. I’ve had that all night!

I met M in the club, it was fairly busy being a Bank Holiday, we found a quiet corner and sat down chatting, the music was loud so I sat right next to him to be able to hear each other. He asked if L had shared any details of anything said between them, I told him I’d heard everything. He was very apologetic, so I assured him it was all OK. He said he realises now he was wrong to say “I love you” to her.

As best as I can remember the main points from the conversation were as follows:
S: Mate its all good, that’s how you felt in that moment and you two have really bonded. She said it back, didn’t she? She enjoyed making love to you, I think she just felt a bit guilty towards me once it sunk in.
M: I feel guilty too mate, I’m not trying to steal her off you. She loves you, not me, I don’t know what I was thinking.
S: Again, don’t worry about it. Just concentrate on treating her like a slut going forward. She really wants to be the best slut for you. She loves the name calling and she really wants you to take her arse so bad. I can’t believe how badly she wants that!
M: Yeah I’ve picked up on that. I’m just worried she isn’t gonna be able to take me. I’ve tried it with 3 different girls and none of them could take it. No offence but my cock is a fair bit fatter than yours, if she couldn’t take yours I cant see her taking mine.
S: I see, well at least give it a try with plenty of lube. She is so keen to please you I reckon she’d force herself through any pain until she could take it.
M: OK I can try I suppose. You OK with me trying? You want to be there when I do or shall I save that for when its just me and her.
S: She is going to beg you for it today. Its up to you, I can be there or not. Whenever you want to try.
M: I’m running out of ideas of how I can use her as a slut other than I plan to fuck her outside somewhere.
S: I’m sure you’ll think of others. You got any mates you might want to share her with? She told me she’d have fucked your boss if you told her to.
M: Oh leave it out, he’s about 60 and has a beer belly hanging over his knees, she wont fancy him.
S: She doesn’t need to fancy them, if you tell her to fuck someone she’ll do it because you told her to. She’s into women too remember so you can always try that angle with her.

I could see him processing this and wondered to myself what seed I might have just planted. Lets hope it blossoms! We drank up and took the short walk back to ours. I text L we were on our way to which she replied “Can you guess what I’m in the mood for?” with a photo of the carrot, cucumber, lube, butt plug, nipple clamps and a small whip all placed on the coffee table”. I showed M the pic to which he replied “Fucking hell, she really is a dirty minx that one. Disappointed she isn’t wearing the butt plug though!”
“Asking for more punishment it would seem, make her regret it mate” I suggested chuckling, but hinting that he should give it to her good!

We entered the flat, she came through from the bedroom looking sexy as fuck, kissing me on the cheek first and whispering “I’m so fucking horny, I love you, enjoy” before turning to him, giving him a twirl, modelling the outfit she was wearing for him. It was a 2-piece shiny black outfit, a corset type top but shorter, almost a bra but bigger and a very short black skirt, along with hold up stockings and black heels. She looked like a high-class hooker, I loved the outfit and so did he.

He pushed her against the wall, pinned her arms above her head and went in to kiss her but teased her, stopping his mouth just short of hers. “You want to be my slut L?”. There was a tremble in her voice as she replied “Yes! Oh god yes! Make me your slut!” His voice took an aggressive tone as he said “Then why is your butt plug on that table and not in your arse where it belongs?”.
I had just sat on my computer chair to enjoy the show as she replied “Mine is in my arse, that one is for him” she said nodding towards me. He reached his hand down and felt between her arse cheeks before saying “Oh good girl, I’m sorry” and then proceeded to give her the snog she was desperately wanting.

As they parted lips he said to her “You’d better tell him to put his one where it belongs”. She ordered me to strip and put it in. A little shocked I stripped off in front of them, she was in her outfit and him still fully clothed so I felt even more naked. I squirted a tiny bit of lube onto the plug and went to place it behind me. “Turn around so we can see it go in” she ordered me. There was a real humiliation about this act. Once it was in I turned around and felt like a naughty schoolboy seeking approval. His eyes were on my cage as she told me to sit back down.

“Who’s choice was it, the pink colour? Surely they come in other colours?” he asked.
L giggled as she said it was mine and then explained to him that I used to dress up in sissy outfits, pink knickers, bra, stockings, “He even has his own high heels” she told him. I felt my face going bright red as he looked towards me open mouthed but then laughed with L as she told me “Go find some knickers and put them on, you wanted humiliation, is this what you want? Am I giving it to you now? Aww don’t like it? Now move it, get your knickers on you pathetic sissy!”. I was speechless as I walked to the bedroom, feeling the plug as I walked and noticing my cock trying to grow in the cage. This was a new level of humiliation she was dishing out. I had no warning but I absolutely loved it. I found a pair of pink knickers, put them on and returned to the living room. They were now kissing and they barely took any notice of me as I sat down again.

I watched as she slowly undressed him, barely taking her tongue out of his mouth as she did so until she got on her knees to help remove his jeans and boxer shorts. She took his cock in her mouth and started to pleasure him. After a few minutes he pulled her head off his cock and told her “Its time for you to put on a show again. I want to see these (he pointed towards the carrot and cucumber) inside you, you dirty slut”. She moved the coffee table to allow her room to lay down in front of him, lubed up the carrot, ordered me to fetch some tissues, pulled out her butt plug and passed it to me, I wiped it clean and put it to the side. She then slowly inserted the carrot into her arse. I was amazed to see it all disappear into her. The carrot was only a little smaller than his cock so I was now more hopeful she might be able to take him there.

“And that” he ordered her as she was gently thrusting the carrot in and out of her tight hole.
She ordered me to lube up one half of the cucumber and then she slowly pushed that into her pussy. I was kneeling next to the coffee table at this point and had a much better view from there than my seat. Once it was in as far as she could get it she slowly started thrusting that in and out of herself. She first looked at him saying “Thank you sir, I love being a slut for you, I fucking love you!”. I wasn’t expecting the last comment after our discussions earlier, I guessed it was just a heat of the moment slip up. She turned to me and then started mocking “See what a slut for him I am, I’m his slut, I’m doing this for him, I’d never do it for you, you sissy fucking loser”. I have no idea why but my reply was to thank her and agree that I was “a sissy fucking loser”.

“I want to see you on all fours!” M told her. She struggled to get on all fours whilst holding the items inside her so she ordered me to help her by holding the carrot in her arse whilst she held the cucumber. Her arse was almost in his face and he took over the thrusting of the carrot in and out of her. He pushed it deeper than she had causing a loud moan from her. Not sure if it was pleasure or pain. He continued for a few minutes before he told her to turn around and suck his cock. Again I helped her position herself and then took control of the carrot as she took his cock in her mouth again. What a fucking sight! If I wasn’t locked up I wouldn’t have been able to stop myself cumming.

M started to get verbal with her, she mumbled replies and nodded as she sucked him. He even mocked me.
“You are a filthy slut aren’t you L?”
“Cheating slut whore”
“You love my cock don’t you?”
“I’m better than that loser aren’t I?”
“You want my cock in your arse don’t you?”
“You don’t want him to fuck you do you?”
“You love having all your holes filled don’t you?”

And then the bombshell comments that absolutely knocked me for 6 as she answered:
M: Bet you’d love more than one cock inside you?
L: Yes
M: You’d fuck anyone I told you?
L: Yes
M: You want me to bring my mates round and let them fuck you?
L: Yes!
M: Even if they were old, fat and bald?
L: I’d do as I’m told.
M: You want to be gangbanged?
L: Yes!
M: How many guys do you want?
L: Five!
M: Five?
L: A cock in all my holes and one in each hand!

I think that even blew M’s mind as he immediately told her he was going to fuck his slut in the arse and she better take it. He suggested the bed would be better than the sofa and told her to remove the carrot. She did and passed it to me, I wrapped it in tissue and followed them through to the bedroom. I was sent straight back to fetch the lube then watched as he squirted some around her hole that was clearly stretched by the carrot and then across his hard cock.

He passed the lube back to me and I stood right next to him transfixed as he pressed his helmet against her hole, the tip went in and it was like slow motion as he gently nudged it in deeper, just a few “oooohhhh’s” from L to start with until it reached a certain point and her tone changed. She made more of a yelping noise then almost a howl as he pushed in further. He checked she was OK and she panted back “yeah yeah owwwww, oh my god!” and just like that, he was balls deep in her arse. I absolutely could not believe what I was witnessing. He slowly and gently started to pull out and then push back into her “You ok?” he checked again. “Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck my arse, oh my god you are in my arse!” she moaned.

He slowly but surely worked up a pace and he was soon fucking her properly. She continued to moan her appreciation and I noticed one hand was between her legs rubbing her clit. I moved in front of her, her eyes were literally rolled to the top of her head so she barely noticed me in her bliss. When she did she told me to kiss her. She was trying to talk too “He’s fucking my arse, ohhhhhh, I’m his slut, ooh god yeah I’m gonna cum” His pace picked up and he was clearly ready to cum too, I could hear his balls slapping against her arse as he too announced “I’m gonna cum, oh god yeah slut take it in your arse”. She continued to rub her clit and came saying “He’s come in my arse ohhhhh god I fucking love it ohhhhh yeah I feel it” she was still rubbing her clit, moaning and panting for another minute. I can honestly say I’ve never seen anything so erotic, not even in a porn film! My cock was throbbing (it still is!), I still can’t believe what I saw and I know my write up won’t do it justice.

He would later tell us her arse muscles clenching around his cock helped to give him the most amazing orgasm ever.
I’ll leave the details of the clean up out this time, lets just say, I was ordered to do it, it wasn’t pleasant and I almost threw up. Its been agreed pussy clean up only going forward!

There is more to tell but its now gone 0430 here so I should pop the damn plug back in and go join my amazing anal loving hotwife slut in bed and try to get more sleep. For anyone wondering, I’m still in the pink knickers too at her order. I am also still absolutely blown away by her comments. 9 days ago I was struggling to get her interested, now she is telling her new boyfriend she would happily be gangbanged!! I dont think that would ever happen but the thought of it is off the scale hot!!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Tue May 28, 2024 12:46 am

Congratulations,

Your Superior (Soon-to-be) Wife and Cuckoldress are continuing to push you into accepting an ever deeper level of submission,
and clearly you love it.

Wonderful to see how much is control She is now.

I would suggest that before She can order you to remove the cage, get Her flowers and go down on your knees and tell Her you can not wait to marry Her so you can obey and serve as Her cuckold for the rest of your Life. Make it romantic!!!

Sincerely
elina

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 28, 2024 12:57 am

Apologies for the long update previoulsy, I always try to get as much down whilst I remember it.

I have barely slept all night, a combination of the chastity cage, the butt plug and just playing the nights events through my mind over and over. My restlessness kept waking her too which she isnt impressed with. "You were never this bad before when you slept with it on (the cage)" she said. She never had a lover when I wore it regularily years ago, and I'd certainly not just witnessed what I'd seen last night.

I half expected her to climb out of bed and goes to his early this morning to give him a wake up blow job, however they agreed last night his cock needed a rest!

I've tried without sucess to talk her into allowing me a release and also to lose the butt plug. She agreed to the latter but is adamant I'm staying locked until Friday. If I ask to be unlocked again before then I'm staying locked until the Friday after!! This is going to be a long long week :-(
I still have the knickers on at the moment, not sure if I'll be allowed to change into boxer shorts when I get dressed yet, or if I'll be putting a clean pair on, that wasnt discussed.

Her new relationship is giving her so much confidence. I could normally talk her into a release. She would normally ask me before humiliating me in anyway, yesterday proved her mind set has really shifted and she is learning to be a cuckoldress. Making me put the butt plug in was planned, putting the knickers on was a spur of the moment idea. She asked and I confirmed I was OK with absolutely anything she made me do. The naughtier and kinkier, the better. Talking about me sucking his cock clean she told me she just isnt sure she wants to see me do that and to give her time to think about that one. It might also be he is dead against it and she doesnt want to scare him off.

I'm going to type up the last part of last nights recap now, it wont be anywhere near as long as the first part.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Tue May 28, 2024 1:02 am

newUK wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 12:57 am

I've tried without sucess to talk her into allowing me a release and also to lose the butt plug. She agreed to the latter but is adamant I'm staying locked until Friday. If I ask to be unlocked again before then I'm staying locked until the Friday after!! This is going to be a long long week :-(
I still have the knickers on at the moment, not sure if I'll be allowed to change into boxer shorts when I get dressed yet, or if I'll be putting a clean pair on, that wasnt discussed.

Wonderful, Clearly your Cuckoldress wants to keep you under Her complete control.
You should be very happy for that!!!

Sincerely
elina

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 28, 2024 1:41 am

After they had both cum, she slowly fell forward laying on her front with his cock still between her arse cheeks, he was using his arms to rest his body weight off her. After a minute or so he lifted himself away and she let out a gentle moan as he pulled out of her. He left the bedroom to head to the bathroom. She then lifted herself back onto all fours and said "You know what to do, clean my arse cuck!". I was so fucking horny I didnt hesitiate, however as I lowered myself to her arse I knew I wasnt going to enjoy it. Fast forward to me retching and running to the bathroom to spit into the toilet, standing there I retched again and was certain I was going to puke. I then rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth. I still felt queasy.

She had come into the bathroom to check on me then clean herself up. I returned to the bedroom where they were both sitting on the bed making fun of what had just happened to me. "I think I'll allow you to just clean up my pussy going forward" she said chuckling with him. "Thank you miss" I replied. There was some conversation between the 3 of us about how amazing the anal was, not just for them but me watching.
M: I honestly cant believe you took it all so easily. You are the first girl who has managed it.
L: I didnt really hurt, it was uncomfortable and at first I didnt think I was going to like it but oh my god, once it was in it felt amazing. Thank you for being gentle with me.
M: I wasnt gentle, I fucked your arse hard.
L: Well whatever you done I fucking loved it. I came so hard. I would definetly love to have my pussy and arse filled at the same time.
M: Me and S?
L (laughing at me): I'd rather you found someone with a real cock. I dont want his sissy dick in me.

That comment was another punch to the stomach, more cuck-ache followed as she asked if I liked what I'd just witnessed and if she liked the idea of her getting DP'd. I could not have been any hornier. I was leaking a tiny dribble of pre-cum.

She went back to thanking him for treating her like a slut, thats exactly how she wants to be treated and she now really badly wanted his cock in her pussy. She was kissing him and stroking his flacid meat. "Babe I'm all fucked out, you are so demanding! I've never met anyone who wants it as bad as you all the time. How about we all go for a drink for an hour or so and then you can come up to mine, I'll hopefully have recovered by then?" was his suggestion.

"How about me and you go to yours, I'll keep my outfit on for you and suck you nice and slow until you are ready for me, then I'll ride you real slow too, I dont care if you dont cum, I just want to feel you deep inside me again, deep in pussy". She kissed him as she said all this and I'm certain his cock was stiffening to her touch.
"Well who can refuse an offer like that?" he replied.
She then turned to me "Oh sorry, you dont mind if I go back to M's do you?". Like I had a choice!

It was another half an hour or so before we left ours, we carried on chatting about various things. He was keen to know more about my 'sissification'. It would appear that will play a part in my cuckolding going forward. He asked more questions trying to understand how I enjoyed the humiliation side of it all, he understood how horny it was to watch your partner with someone else and appreciated it took a lot of trust and a solid relationship to be able to do it. He'd had a threesome with an ex and a mate but it ruined things, he admitted he felt like she had cheated on him. I asked about his mate, he lives in London, they are still in contact. He could be an option! (Merely my thinking but I'm hoping by discussing him it might make him think the same thing).

We all left together and I got a kiss as she went to his and I went to the club. It was almost 2 hours later when she came in, followed by him 5 minutes later. (She'd read my text mentioned earlier and took my advice). We drank for about an hour, him mingling with the regulars but coming over to us several times to chat. I really wanted to get home and listen to her account of the past 2 hours. I also hated using the toilet in the club as when you are in chastity you have to sit down to pee. There is only one cubicle and the club was busy. I also hoped I'd be allowed to remove the butt plug!

As we said our goodbyes he shook my hand "Thanks mate, have a good night" and then he kissed her on the cheek and whispered something that made her smile beam as we walked out. She told me is was something like "See you tomorrow my slut". I was suprised he didnt follow us around the corner to give her a proper kiss. She explained they had a goodnight snog upstairs knowing they wouldnt be able to in the club.

At home my begging for a release and to remove the plug were denied as she told me about the 2 hours upstairs. They got to his, she removed her coat and dress to reveal her outfit and stockings and put her heels back on that she had taken in a rucksack. She'd left them at his as he loves her in stockings and heels. Lucky bastard! For months I've been trying to get her to wear them for me!

It was then as she planned it, she sucked him, no, made love to his cock and balls with her mouth for about 20 minutes, then straddled him and rode him slowly as they kissed. She said it was close to the lovemaking again but she just let herself enjoy it instead of worrying about emotions. She guessed it was about another 20 minutes just slowly riding him before they went to his bed, he fucked her missionary until he was close then done her roughly from behind, name calling, hair pulling, definetly not love making now, the raw slutty sex she loves. He came inside her then they collpased and cuddled and chatted for another half hour or so before getting dressed and joining me.

She said it was her best day with him yet. I agreed it couldnt have been any hotter.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 28, 2024 7:24 am

Been a strange day today. She has really come down off her high from last night and is riddled with guilt again.

She couldn’t believe how she willingly gave her arse to him. “I have told you no for years and then let him do it, I’m so sorry I shouldn’t be behaving like this”.

More comfort and assurance from me “I encouraged it babe! I loved it. Don’t feel bad, look forward to the next time!”

She then confessed she had told him she loves him again when she was riding his cock last night. Again I told her was OK and it would keep happening. You are close to him, it’s natural. She couldn’t believe she had also said it earlier whilst I was watching her. “See! In the heat of the moment you just blurted it out. It’s ok to say it. It turns me on, it’s only words. I know you love me forever. You just love him for what he does to you sexually”.

Even though she was pretty apologetic for most of the day, her disappointment was clear when I told her I wasn’t leaving for work until 4pm and would be home much earlier than I expected as I had a shorter shift, nearer to 10pm instead of midnight.

“Oh I thought you was out earlier, I said I’d be with him at 4pm and would stay until you got off the train at midnight”.
I told her she could but she wanted to leave with me and return home with me. She has a bag packed again, as mentioned earlier she has now left her bedroom heels at his but her stockings went in the bag. I didn’t dare look what else she packed!

I’m on the train and almost at work, I’m locked still but no plug and the knickers have gone. I am frustratingly horny and uncomfortable in the chastity but I’ll just have to suffer it. She is now with him and will be for almost 6 hours.

The tough bit for me now is staying focussed at work. Have a great evening everyone!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Cosmic
Trainable

Unread post by Cosmic » Tue May 28, 2024 7:36 am

Seems like you need something to keep you occupied when L is with M. Perhaps you could clean his car or he could bring his laundry over and you could do his ironing for him, or something along those lines. Of course, the longer you take to complete your chores, the longer he's going to have to shag her brains out.

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Tue May 28, 2024 7:40 am

Cosmic wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 7:36 am
Seems like you need something to keep you occupied when L is with M. Perhaps you could clean his car or he could bring his laundry over and you could do his ironing for him, or something along those lines. Of course, the longer you take to complete your chores, the longer he's going to have to shag her brains out.
I’d end up scratching his car and shrinking his laundry through lack of concentration

I’m handling it ok so far. But there are pangs in my stomach as soon as my mind drifts towards what they are doing.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)