My wife admirers

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Re: My wife admirers

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:48 am

Approval from adult daughters isn't that rare. Our daughter has known since she was a teenager, and we have friends where the daughter discovered her mother's extramarital activities as an adult and grew okay with it. I'm not sure if it would work that way with sons.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:42 am

Thanks sharing the episode theFlash. Looks like you have a very tight knt family and a wonderful bond. Looking forward to hearing if you are planning to experiment further.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:46 am

Well you should be home and have had the opportunity for some having been separated sex. Anytime I was gone which waa a lot we had great sex getting back together. We would both be horny and need to get off. Then there would be the discussion of what is next.

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:24 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:46 am
Well you should be home and have had the opportunity for some having been separated sex. Anytime I was gone which waa a lot we had great sex getting back together. We would both be horny and need to get off. Then there would be the discussion of what is next.
This is one long post. Sorry about it, I wanted to make it shorted for easy read but also I wanted to cover every detail.

Certainly, I'm. So I came back yesterday to find nobody at home so I called Kate.

She was sharing coffee with Anna at the local mall where Anna was meeting friends. They were at the coffee shop when Kate felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around to see Daniel. She felt blushing deep red knowing that Anna knew all that had happened between her and Daniel. Anna was calm and composed, keen to chat, and get to know a little the man who almost bed her mother. But after 15 minutes Anna made her apologizes and explained she had to go as the movie was about to start soon.

Kate felt awkward she told Daniel that she had better get home. He offered to give Kate ride home as perfect gentleman. So she accepted his kind offer of lift home. They talked a bit, about the school, about his job. As they turned into driveway Kate spotted my car there, She said she felt relieved. She invited him in for a coffee. Daniel explained they bumped into each other. I might looked pale seeing him inside my house. I had offer him a beer and Kate went to kitchen to bring one. Partly to calm her nerves. Well yeah buddy she was nervous.

We had pretty vanilla conversation the three of us, I running through my week and my business trip, before Daniel shared his. Slowly the tension seemed to reduce and we started chatting away. Kate intentionally delayed her return. Truth to be told, it turned out Daniel is a really nice guy and enjoyed his company. As we agreed the day before with Kate, I've ordered takeout to avoid any cooking after the long week so with the new guest I invited Daniel to stay for dinner and half an hour later we enjoyed the food. The conversation flowed, and we all got more comfortable and more booze was drunk. Me and Daniel mostly talked about work, and we're sitting next to each other on the sofa. Kate tried to join the conversation from time to time. It was surreal as I sat there with the man who'd be so intimate with my wife. Probably this even relaxed Kate more, she started taking sneaky looks at Daniel. Probably the memories was running her head.

Well, we should not have waited long before the conversation finally moved on to the elephant in the room. And to his credit, Daniel wasn't the first one to bring up, It was me. I might have been on my fifth beer :) I broached the topic, expressing relief that we could all act maturely despite the situation. Daniel agreed that there was no need for awkwardness emphasizing that it was just harmless adult fun between consenting adults. He appreciated my nonjudgmental approach and acknowledged that everyone can move forward without any lasting impact on their relationships. We all agreed that it was important to maintain positive dynamics. It might be of the fifth beer, or just the right place right time but I revealed my fantasy of watching Kate with another man, referencing their previous encounter. Despite feeling mix of embarrassment it took me a lot of courage to bring it up, believe me. I was unsure about the outcome. This moment seemed to go on forever. Daniel finally spoke up, expressing his interest in Kate, leaving the decision up to her. We were looking at each other, waiting for Kate's response. I apologized for putting her on the spot. Finally three of us were smiling, the awkward moment and tension past. I had to be the one to make the next move. I got up and turned the music on. Daniel agreed and they danced cheek-to-cheek while I whispered I love her. She hesitated before giving Daniel a soft kiss. After silent exchange she moved forward. But they were playing cat and mouse. They held each other close swaying and moving to the slow music, and it was Daniel who finally bent over and kissed her softly on the lips, their mouths locked and after what seemed an age they finally broke for air. His hands came up and cup her big breasts through the fabric of her top and bra.

Daniel turned to me, He asked me if I was comfortable proceeding, saying he might not be able to stop if they went much further. Kate face just prayed I wouldn't have a last-minute change of heart. I just smiled so they can move ahead. Daniel gave her tits a gentle squeeze as their eyes locked together before their mouths locked together again. He pulled her tighter as her breasts were squashed flat against his chest. Her arms were tight around his neck, as their tongues continued to move. Suddenly Daniel scoop her in his arms, whisking her off her feet without breaking the kiss. It was Kate who broke the kiss, she asked him to take her upstairs and do his best. He grinned back at her as he started carrying her towards the stairs.

I couldn't help but think for symbolism - how groom carries his new bride over. Reaching the top of the stairs Daniel paused, not knowing whether to turn left or right. Kate guided him towards our bedroom. Once inside, he made a big show of throwing her on the bed making her giggle like a teenager. And he went on top of her. They kept kissing and exploring each other's bodies. His hands soon slipped under her blouse and found her bra claps. He squeezed her nipples as her own hands started working at his belt buckle, and the rest of the obstacles. After almost a week of waiting, they both felt impatient, almost at the same time, both pulled away so they could quickly undress. Kate unbuttoned her blouse and pants, and finally was naked just in time to join an equally naked Daniel back in the middle of the bed.

They took off where they'd left off. She admired his body and despite his attempt to hide it, Daniel seemed proud of her admiration. He gently placed Kate's hand on his cock. He wanted her hand slowly work him. She smiled at him and gave him what he wanted, moving her hand up and down with slow pace. He laid back enjoying. We exchanged looks with Kate, I smiled at her just to give her some relax and confidence. She blew me a playful kiss before returning her intentions to the man who was about to become only the third man she'd had had inside her.

She refocused her attention fully at Daniel, her hand slowly working his cock again and I could sense how impatient he was. Can tell the same for Kate. Before I had time to process it, Daniel rolled Kate onto her back and eased her thighs apart as he moved into position and started rubbing his cockhead up and down her pussy lips Her breathing turned to panting. He moved forward, then stopped to let her used to his size. He rested there for a few seconds, and then slowly slide himself deeper into Kate. Inch by inch, he carried on sliding himself into Kate, until he finally came to a halt. He stopped, I'd guess he reached the limit of what I normally give her. He started pulling out and putting in. They continued to kiss and explore each other's body. Each time he went a little deeper, he was gently taking his time. I could say I didn't sense any pain or discomfort coming from Kate. Daniel was mostly silent as he'd slowly pushed deeper and deeper but he started grunting with every next thrust. He was nearly full inside her.

I and Kate held each other's gaze for a few seconds, before she turned her attention back to Daniel. Daniel held still, barely moving, he was enjoying the feel of being all in Kate's tight pussy. He started withdraw the full length of his cock before slowly sliding all the way back in. He was controlling the pace allowing Kate to enjoy every inch he was slowly putting back deep. He barely started with her when she came and she blacked out for few moments. He grinned at Kate welcoming her back. She realized they're into round two. He changed his approach asking her to get on her knees. She complied eagerly as he wanted to fuck her from behind. She took up the position Daniel wanted, facing away from me, facing the headboard. Daniel didn't waste anytime; He had his hand on her hip as he guided his cock back into Kate. She gave a loud whimper of happiness then blushing as she realized how loud she'd been. The first time had been slow and gentle and mainly for Kate's pleasure, but 2nd time this was more for him. His trusts were deep and urgent, As he carried on thrusting I'd knew she'd come soon again. Just a few minutes later she was howling like a baby as her body spasmed. She turned around to face and smile at Daniel. She kinda begging him to wait unitl she was ready again.

He helped her off her hands and knees and lay down with head at the far of the bed. Then he helped her staddle him as she lowered herself onto his cock. She sank down inch by inch. She sat still on top of him, enjoying being of control and on top. If she looked down she saw Daniel smilling on her, if she looked straight then she saw me. Daniel had told her he wanted her to look at me as they made love and it felt good like we reconnected.

It was time to step forward and approached the bed, leaning in to kiss Kate and tell her I love her. She smiled and nodded at me when I asked her to let him cum into her. I gave her final kiss and they retreated away so they could start the final part. Daniel knew she's already exhausted so he used his strength to do most of the work. Lifting her up and down on his cock. When he sensed she's ready he started speeding up , at the same time commanding Kate to look at me as he fucked her. He was finally ready to cum in, we all knew it was coming. He became vocal, dirty talking, telling Kate to show me how she looked as she cums on his big dick.

His dirty talk seemed to somehow fit with the moment. Until finally he pulled her all the way down on him, kissed her forcefully, and he cum inside her. Her screaming orgasm followed.

He fucked Kate three more times before they'd shared final kiss at our front door and Daniel had driven off.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:34 am

It was hot the way he made her connect with you while he was fucking her.

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:33 am

WOW...that was unexpected...I would love to hear about your and Kates after thoughts...This one is a little different as you don't give us much insight into your marriage other than Kate's curiosity of trying someone else...Was there any reclaiming?

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Sun Jul 28, 2024 4:07 am

readyy2009 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:33 am
WOW...that was unexpected...I would love to hear about your and Kates after thoughts...This one is a little different as you don't give us much insight into your marriage other than Kate's curiosity of trying someone else...Was there any reclaiming?
I've taken myself outdoors the next morning to pull my head together. I'd still found the whole evening incredibly erotic and exciting. Whenever the images and sounds from the night returned, I felt my heart start to race and my bloodstream fill with adrenaline and dopamine. Still worry about the long term price we might pay. Truth to be told, I'd always felt a little insecure about Kate. After all, I'd only dated her and won her heart after her college boyfriend had dumped her. With this foundation as a backdrop, I think any man might worry after seeing how Daniel had pleasured Kate. I don't take him as wife-taker or trouble-maker,

When I came back from my walk outside, Kate floated across the patio and sat on my lap. The kiss that followed and smiling eyes was reassuring. She was wearing a long white nightdress. We had a talk, I shared I had mixed feelings. On one hand, I told her I found watching them incredibly exciting. Loved seeing how much she enjoyed it, how often he made her cum and how she loved and responded to his big cock. But on the other hand, there's a little voice in the back of my head wondering if we've weakened what we have as a couple.

She said what I observed was correct in the physical sense. But Daniel's not me. And that night was just physical and what we have is both physical and emotional. Kate's words were just what I needed to hear. In a strange way, hearing her tell me how great the physical sex had been made me feel hard, and excited, all over again. But much, much, more important, was what she said about us as a couple. She wrapped her hands tightly around my neck and buried my head in her hair as we held each other close. All moments of doubt and self-pity had passed as I picked her up and carried her upstairs. She didn't speak my smile. She was very happy that I wanted to reclaim her. Threw her on the bed. I pulled her nightdresss up and over at her body. Her big breasts were heaving up and down. As I lay next to her on the bed I saw the signs of her sex session with Daniel. The marks on her boobs, the marks on her thighs and they way her pussy lips were swollen.. I don't know why but these signs excited me in some kind of primal contest to outperform the man who had so recently fucked my wife. As I lay between her thighs and entered her if she knew what was on my mind. She encouraged me to make her cum again and make her forget all about the man who I let fuck her last night. Bitch, but I love her. I knew I'd last long. I'd not allowed myself to cum the night before, knowing the post-cum could send me into another direction. Believe me, such self-control wasn't easy seeing and hearing them cumming so many times while I struggled to deny myself the release. But I slammed her hard. She may have been sore from the night before but soon she responded kissing me deeply. It felt amazing to be balls deep in the woman I love. I couldn't hold off much longer, and realizing Kate was close too I gave in to the moment and cum as deep as I could. Job done, wife reclaimed, we both enjoying something special after rolling the dice.

After we both came down to earth, we kissed and smiled. We must have laid there for hour when I heard the front door open followed immediately by our daughter voice. We just dive beneath the sheets before she gave a knock and then opened the door. She joked with us having sex during the mid of the day, at said at least it was only two of us and Daniel or any other of her mom playmates left before she got home.

We're enjoying our weekend alone. Anna left with friends for weekend gateway. We're like newlyweds. I think we might had sex 3 or 4 times on Friday and Saturday.

readyy2009
Virgin

Unread post by readyy2009 » Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:22 am

Awesome it sounds perfect...I hope you are both feeling good about it...Any mention of a repeat with Daniel or someone else?

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:21 am

F

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jul 28, 2024 7:46 am

Wonderful!

If the avatar is anything to go by, your wife is stunning. Would she like to grace the pages of the Hotties Forum?

Shiphead
Player

Unread post by Shiphead » Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:12 am

Have to ask. You are in your forties and I think you mentioned the ex boyfriend was 45 years older than her. When he was at the party wouldn't that make him 85 or so. Maybe I read that wrong.
Still a super hot post.

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:37 am

Shiphead wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:12 am
Have to ask. You are in your forties and I think you mentioned the ex boyfriend was 45 years older than her. When he was at the party wouldn't that make him 85 or so. Maybe I read that wrong.
Still a super hot post.
You didn't read it wrong, I wrote it wrong. He's 45 :lol:
Last night Kate explained that Georgia had reached out to the couple who'd hosted the swinger party and asked if she could be in touch with us, as she was interested in taking things further. Apparently the club rules were that the club hosts contacted the wife in the couple and asked if it was okay to pass on contact details. She told me she wouldn't be remotely upset if Georgia was to get in touch with me.

I'm mature guy but I felt for all the world like a teenage boy as my wife relayed the news. Kate was enjoying my confusion and discomfort. Georgia, she's nice, fun lady, who'd made me laugh and who had sexy body. And Kate was right. Fair is fair. Kate was all for it. As we talked about it for me it was no-brainer. I'm travelling tomorrow to see one of my clients, and probably we'll move forward on it when I come back on Friday.

handye12
Experienced

Unread post by handye12 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:18 pm

Incredibly exciting session with Daniel and you
Has she told her daughter yet about the 'coming together' 😄
Thanks for keeping us up to date, and love the photo. Is there more to come??
Sally7 's cuck
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71450 Our Journey
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=71064In the Beginning

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:51 am

theflash wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:37 am
Shiphead wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:12 am
Still a super hot post.
You didn't read it wrong, I wrote it wrong. He's 45 :lol:
Last night Kate explained that Georgia had reached out to the couple who'd hosted the swinger party and asked if she could be in touch with us, as she was interested in taking things further. Apparently the club rules were that the club hosts contacted the wife in the couple and asked if it was okay to pass on contact details. She told me she wouldn't be remotely upset if Georgia was to get in touch with me.

I'm mature guy but I felt for all the world like a teenage boy as my wife relayed the news. Kate was enjoying my confusion and discomfort. Georgia, she's nice, fun lady, who'd made me laugh and who had sexy body. And Kate was right. Fair is fair. Kate was all for it. As we talked about it for me it was no-brainer. I'm travelling tomorrow to see one of my clients, and probably we'll move forward on it when I come back on Friday.
So Kate pleasantly surprised me when I came back last Friday. The first thing that hit me when I opened the front door, was the sound of female giggling. The second thing assaulting my senses was the strong sense of perfume. I was expecting Kate alone, but she got company - Georgia and Cindy as well. I was dumb-struck, CIndy and Georgia dolled up in revealing black dresses, girls' night out. Kate explained that Cindy had invited them to cheer her up after rough week at work, and Georgia was free since her hubby was away. I couldn't deny Kate looked the sexiest to me. Girls shared nothing happened, they had a lot of admirers.

Cindy suggested that Georgia had a different agenda for the night. Kate gave Cindy permission to leave early, it seemed like Cindy had planned the evening leading up to that moment. Kate had previously expressed wanting me to enjoy a night with Georgia, just as she had with Daniel, . Kate suggested I drive Georgia home while she kept Cindy company. Despite feeling awkward the thought of being with Georgia excited me. I decided to go along with their plan. Despite feeling tired I was all in, I couldn't help but feel excited about what the night had in strore.

With Georgia already in the car Kate said goodbye and wished me well. I could sense her nerves and jealousy as I left for Georgia's house. The drive was short and once inside Georgia offered me a drink, and reassured me she had her hubby blessing. Seeing family photos, I felt guilt for being in another man's home. Georgia was waiting for me to make a move. I closed the gap between us. Georgia and I shared deep gaze sharing our first kiss of the night. She lifted her black dress over her hips. She helped me undress her revealing her body in shiny black lingerie. I lifted her and carried her to the bedrooms. She hinted master bedroom. As we embraced on the bed, I couldn't shake the idea of possibly watching my own wife with another man in our bed. The thought only fueled the passion of the moment. I explored her body and admired her big tits. I took my time licking her, removing her bra, and panties. She encouraged me to go ahead.

There were no boundaries that night. I moved into position, and with one stroke I entered her deeply. Her smile told me she was happy to have me inside her. We went for passionate kisses and rhythmic back and forth with her hands guiding me. It was great experience even though we're not in love. I broke the kiss and went down on her, I enjoyed doing it on her, I knew she was close to cumming, I decided to hold back wanting to cum with her. Then I moved again into position and started fucking her again. She almost immediately cried out, and we reached same time climax.

We lay together and we shared talk that brought us closer. She had opened up about her experiences with her hubby, me our experience with Daniel. Our time together was blend of physical and emotional connection, that created unique bond between us. I found it easy to confide in Georgia about my mixed emotions watching Kate with Daniel. Georgia shared how her hubby felt seeing her with other men. Both loving and hating it. Georgia understood noting that the dynamic can strengthen solid couple but also cause cracks in a fragile marriage. We talked about our respective relationships, adding to our intimate encounter. After we had another love-making session, we tried different positions - she was riding me cowgirl, then we moved to doggystyle, and finally finished back into missionary.

Then Georgia led me to the bathroom and then started soaping and cleaning my body. I thought this could led for 3rd or 4th time for the night. Instead she bid me farewell, she said she wanted to keep the rest for the next time. So I left back to home.

It was short drive back home, I was surprised seeing Cindy's hubby car parked on our driveway. The night has ended for me, but it looked like it just started for Kate and Cindy. Posting about that later.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:33 am

The night has ended for me, but it looked like it just started for Kate and Cindy. Posting about that later.
Yes, please! Great posts!

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:58 am

Dear Theflash

Thank you for your very interesting posts.
Your Wife is an incredible Lady, it is wonderful to see how you have now helped Her experience a new level of sexual interactions.

In the final paragraph in your first post on this thread you expressed that you did not really have an interest in being sexual with anybody than your Wife; see my highlight below:
theflash wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:16 am
We'd opened up to each other over the past 2 weeks. Finally we decided to attend our first swingers party this Saturday, today. We decided to go with baby steps. Agreeing neither of us would do more than flirt and maybe make-out at the party. Also agreeing, if either of us felt uncomfortable watching the other, or in any other way, we'd immediately stop and hightail it home. The rules are two-way with Kate insisting that I'm free to flirt and make-out. I told Kate I really had no interest in another woman, she insisted. She also said she'd feel guilty if she was the only one who was free to have fun. And so, in the end I gave in and agreed to her rules.
How do you feel about this now?
This works differently for different couples.
Personally I would have preferred to focus only on my Wife and Her happiness. To me I think this is a better way to ensure that we would alvway stay together as a couple.

Sincerely
elina

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:27 am

elina wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:58 am
Dear Theflash

Thank you for your very interesting posts.
Your Wife is an incredible Lady, it is wonderful to see how you have now helped Her experience a new level of sexual interactions.

In the final paragraph in your first post on this thread you expressed that you did not really have an interest in being sexual with anybody than your Wife; see my highlight below:
theflash wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:16 am
We'd opened up to each other over the past 2 weeks. Finally we decided to attend our first swingers party this Saturday, today. We decided to go with baby steps. Agreeing neither of us would do more than flirt and maybe make-out at the party. Also agreeing, if either of us felt uncomfortable watching the other, or in any other way, we'd immediately stop and hightail it home. The rules are two-way with Kate insisting that I'm free to flirt and make-out. I told Kate I really had no interest in another woman, she insisted. She also said she'd feel guilty if she was the only one who was free to have fun. And so, in the end I gave in and agreed to her rules.
How do you feel about this now?
This works differently for different couples.
Personally I would have preferred to focus only on my Wife and Her happiness. To me I think this is a better way to ensure that we would alvway stay together as a couple.

Sincerely
elina
I did feel the same way Kate felt after her encounter with Daniel. Guilty secret. Suddenly feeling man for the first time :) Less physical and erotic, but more emotional. Loving the newness and excitement of this game. It was very special.

I hope this answers your question. We're still exploring what'd be like for us as couple this lifestyle. What have in store for us

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:53 am

54321 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2024 6:33 am
The night has ended for me, but it looked like it just started for Kate and Cindy. Posting about that later.
Yes, please! Great posts!

So I came back home, just to find Carl's car on my driveway. You remember Carl, Cindy's soon-to-be-ex, and also Kate's ex who Cindy stole from her a long time ago before we met. This should give you a light of the interconnections here. Given this, as you might expect the relationship between Kate and myself and Carl and Cindy has been complex since then.

I heard voices from the patio realizing Kate, Cindy and Carl were there. Despite past history with Carl, I wasn't worried about Kate. I peeked through the window and saw our neighbor Brian with them. Carl was there to give Cindy lift home, The conversation was not I was expected. Earlier Kate and Cindy were loud and flirty, but now they seemed calm and reflective. Despite feeling tempted to reveal my presence, I decided to stay hidden and listen in.

Despite having empty wine bottles on the table, the girls were drinking water and coffee. Brian was the only one drinking beer, Kate spoke out with Cindy how jealous she's feeling while Cindy reassured her that it gets easier with time. Brian and Carl emphasized the importance of communication in deciding if the lifestyle is good fit for us. Their discussion highlighted the need for mutual consent and understanding in such arrangements.

Cindy and Carl discussed their previous issues, Cindy had left Carl for her younger lover, but they seemed resigned to the situation. Brian although shared his experience with local swinger group, both positive and negative aspects. Kate also opened up about her experience with Daniel, expressing that the sex was amazing and that she could consider repeating. The conversation cooled down when I entered pretending I just arrived. Cindy eventually decided to go home.

I didn't want to run their party so I offered Cindy a ride home. She agreed and we had a quiet ride back to her home. She urged me to be patient with Georgia, not hurting Kate's feelings and encouraged me to navigate Kate through her feelings. I thanked her for the advice. With Cindy safe inside her apartment I drove back home. Heading around the side of the house, both Brian and Carl were still there, sitting opposite Kate, all 3 of them smiling and laughing. They put her into a difficult situation, posed question who she would choose if she had that chance. Carl played confident, claiming she would choose him. As they bantered Brian chimed in, she'd pick him for how talented he's down there. Their competition unfolded in front of me. The group shared a good laugh. I decided it was time to make my presence so Carl and Brian to make a fast exit. It was clear both of them were interested in Kate.

We spent the weekend talking thru the recent events and what we wanted to now do as a couple. I let Kate do most of the talking, limiting my role to coaxing her feelings helping her explore and test all the different things swirling around in her brain and heart. Early on I confessed that I'd come home earlier than I'd let on and I'd heard the conversation she'd had with our friends. Kate seemed okay with this,

She'd admitted all swinging thing and her thing with Daniel was incredibly erotic and exciting. But also having experience the jelousy and fears when I went with Georgia. However I helped Kate get to bottom of her feelings. I opened up about my own feelings and thoughts.

I started with the number one, most important thing: that I never, ever, wanted to do anything that would harm our love or our family. I told Kate that she and our wonderful kids were way too important to me to ever put them at risk. Simply put, I told her that she and the kids were my life, and I’d be crushed if we ever went the same way as Carl and Cindy.

I explained a few other things, which had become clear to me through the last weeks' set of experiences. I told her that of the different things we’d experienced, by far the most erotic, for me, had been watching her with another man. Kate had known for many years that I always liked watching other guys flirting and hitting on her.

Knowing she found it difficult, I told her I’d enjoyed my time with Georgia, but I didn’t dwell on it too much. At least I tried not to, but it was almost like Kate was punishing herself as she asked several questions which forced me to talk about it in more detail. Kate later told me it was like some kind of aversion therapy to her: hearing about my time with Georgia, listening to me describing it, at the same time as she could clearly see the deep and unique love I had for her. I’d not planned on telling her this, but under her gentle questioning, I told her about the excitement and fresh newness of being with a different person. The look on Kate's face told me she understood, that she’d felt something identical during her two times with Daniel. In the end, she squeezed my hand, kissed me on the lips, and simply said, “I love you".

Not longer after that we were making passionate love. After enjoying Georgia body it felt wonderful to be back together with Kate.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:43 pm

Not longer after that we were making passionate love. After enjoying Georgia body it felt wonderful to be back together with Kate.
Lovely!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:27 am

Thank you for posting a pic of your beautiful wife in the Hotties Forum. She is lovely.
I am sure that all the guys in the swinger group are crazy about her!

Funpa99469
Prepubescent

Unread post by Funpa99469 » Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:37 am

Thanks for sharing everything as it all develops. It's wonderful to see you two embracing the lifestyle and loving it!

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:31 pm

I'll post update later.

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:36 pm

theflash wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:31 pm
I'll post update later.
I, for one, am looking forward to it. Such a wonderful intro to the lifestyle. Kate is an absolute dream Hotwife.

pixmangurn
Player

Unread post by pixmangurn » Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:31 pm

Thank you for sharing your adventures with us Flash!