Jane' adventure

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jane
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Jane' adventure

Unread post by jane » Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:11 am

yesterday marcel called and asked me to dinner. i asked if he really had time, he is very busy. he said he did , so i met him at a restaurant. i had been considering whether to tell him i'm a hotwife. he has slight guilt after we have been together, so i decided to let him in on it. when i got there his daughters were there. he'd had dinner with them and they were about to leave. the oldest drove them home. i was surprised they were there. anyway once they were gone i told marcel about hotwifing his eyes opened when i told him. he seemed relieved in a way. i was unsure how he was taking it all until we said goodbye and he embraced me and kissed me , so i think it went over okay.
at home david got a call from his client. david told him he had papers ready and, and in reply he was told he should send me with the papers. david said he was silent for several seconds then said he'd talk to me.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:16 am

Now marcel can enjoy you guilt-free. Looking forward to hearing how the meeting with the client goes.

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:17 am

Hi Jane and David, this is quite the development on so many levels for both of you.

"at home david got a call from his client. david told him he had papers ready and, and in reply he was told he should send me with the papers. david said he was silent for several seconds then said he'd talk to me."

Jane this really pushes the boundaries on the submitting to men who proposition you, being that it is a potential, very important, client of David and his company. It mixes so many dynamics of hotwife and cuckold play and brings it so close to home involving you and David's employment.
Has there been discussion with David about delivering the papers for signing, have you booked a flight?

David, that must have been the most awkward cuckold pause on the phone as you were looking for a response. What were thoughts and feeling about the clients proposition of Jane thru you? The possible future dynamics of your relationship with this client. So many questions could be asked.

As always appreciate your effort in sharing your experiences and admire the dynamic you two share.

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:27 am

It's definitely a tightrope walk when business and pleasure are involved. You can be a definite help to David (and you probably have been in the past, whether you knew it at the time or not). It can also have bad consequences.

The wetness indicates some attraction either to the person or the situation or both.

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Thu Jul 25, 2024 2:02 pm

jane wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:19 pm
you may remember a while back i met with a young guy i had given my number to. i met with him yesterday for the second time, and drove quite a ways to meet him. he seemed a bit distant, like he wasn't there, or didn't want to be there , idk. we were having sex and he kind of went soft and pulled out. i asked if it was my fault and he said no. i ended up sucking him off. i kind of wondered if it was me, maybe i'm too old for him or he has a girl on his mind. episodes like this i hesitate to write up because there's not much entertainment that people want to read, but just keeping you guys up to date on things that happen.
How much does he know about your relationship with David? Maybe he's worried about something blowing up in his face. You don't have to go into detail, but letting him know you're just with him to have fun with David's knowledge and approval and that this is something you do from time to time and have done for years might lessen his concern. Tell him to feel free to give you all he's got.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:32 am

jane wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:11 am
yesterday marcel called and asked me to dinner. i asked if he really had time, he is very busy. he said he did , so i met him at a restaurant. i had been considering whether to tell him i'm a hotwife. he has slight guilt after we have been together, so i decided to let him in on it. when i got there his daughters were there. he'd had dinner with them and they were about to leave. the oldest drove them home. i was surprised they were there. anyway once they were gone i told marcel about hotwifing his eyes opened when i told him. he seemed relieved in a way. i was unsure how he was taking it all until we said goodbye and he embraced me and kissed me , so i think it went over okay.
at home david got a call from his client. david told him he had papers ready and, and in reply he was told he should send me with the papers. david said he was silent for several seconds then said he'd talk to me.
It’s often a tough decision for my wife whether to tell a lover if she’s a hotwife or to just let him think she’s cheating.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:26 am

Hey Jane!

I do enjoy reading your updates. It’s nice to know not every encounter is top notch. It happens to us all and I believe everyone should be aware that the LS isn’t always this paradise life haha.

Thank you!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez.
Time can be your best friend, or your worse enemy.
I love my husband.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:45 pm

honestly sorry i havn't done an update, just been out of sorts. don't even feel into it now, but here goes.
so yes i did meet with the guy , but it was kind of weird, when it came right down to it neither him nor i really wanted to go There. i don't know about the future, but not for now. havn't seen anyone else, just a little phone tag with marcel.

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:02 am

So sorry to hear that it was kind of weird.

The situation with client seemed to have so much promise. Thinking along the lines of a past client Bryan, but with a more forward or dominant personality with his request for you to deliver the contract papers. Than no follow thru, that would be an emotional work out.

Thanks for taking time and effort to share how it went.

Hopefully Marcel can provide a more positive experience for u this week.

D

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:57 am

jane wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:45 pm
honestly sorry i havn't done an update, just been out of sorts. don't even feel into it now, but here goes.
so yes i did meet with the guy , but it was kind of weird, when it came right down to it neither him nor i really wanted to go There. i don't know about the future, but not for now. havn't seen anyone else, just a little phone tag with marcel.
Hope you feel better soon Jane.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:39 pm

i'm fine. went to a fb's house this morning to get fucked. met him a while back, but he is new to it and has been sampling other wives as well. so got to meet up for the first time in a month or so. he seemed really happy to see me again, answering the door in shorts and no top, and we just fell right into kisses and groping before he gave me a vigorous pounding. i think it cleared me head a bit and relaxed me .

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:41 pm

Thats great to hear that you have found your mojo back!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:55 pm

So what's this new fb like?

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Sun Aug 04, 2024 2:17 pm

Best remedy, get right back at it.

Based on an uncommon word selection for your posts it would appear, you "got back in the saddle" with a high level of vigour, ...............very nice!
jane wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:39 pm
went to a fb's house this morning to get fucked. we just fell right into kisses and groping before he gave me a vigorous pounding. i think it cleared me head a bit and relaxed me .
D

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:37 pm

david wrote about our experience on page 243 with this guy

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:37 pm

david wrote about our experience on page 243 with this guy

Angsty Cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Angsty Cuck » Sun Aug 04, 2024 10:25 pm

jane wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:39 pm
i'm fine. went to a fb's house this morning to get fucked. met him a while back, but he is new to it and has been sampling other wives as well. so got to meet up for the first time in a month or so. he seemed really happy to see me again, answering the door in shorts and no top, and we just fell right into kisses and groping before he gave me a vigorous pounding. i think it cleared me head a bit and relaxed me .
Perfect!

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:03 am

A good sound fucking cures a lot of ills.

You've had some experiences you've talked about in this thread that have left you feeling kind of blue, but it has to be reassuring that there really isn't any end to the number of men who want to be with you and the fact that young ones want to be with you.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:15 pm

experiences don't really leave me blue, it's just moods. who can say why.
i have a couple things going right now ,but nothing much to get into so far. i'm always concerned about writing about situations before i know they are going somewhere

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:16 pm

We will patiently for your updates Jane once you have the situations in hand

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Aug 09, 2024 12:56 pm

well i had a lunch date with a man i met online. 46, divorced white, about 6'2'' , in the lifestyle. seemingly decent guy , not sure if we will hook up for sex date, but it was different. i kind of forced myself to go, but he didn't bite lol

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Aug 09, 2024 3:49 pm

6'2" Mmm. How tall are you, Jane? Do you prefer tall men?

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Fri Aug 09, 2024 6:07 pm

5'8'', well taller than me

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:32 pm

decided to hook up with him yesterday, david waited downstairs in a restaurant. so he's 6'2'', brown hair, moustache, built pretty thick, idk 240 pounds? not sure . but he's divorced looking to explore. he seemed really excited to meet, but he's pretty confident too. he wasted no time kissing and groping me. after a couple minutes i reached for his shorts and unbuttoned them and knelt to blow him. he was fairly hairy, but not overly so, and tan as well. i swirled my tongue over the head before taking him in, lightly sucking for a few minutes, then he pulled me to my feet and he bent me over the bed. i wasn't sure what was coming,, but he reached undrer my skirt and pulled down my panties to my ankles and lined himself up, pushing into me . he still had his shirt on as well. he started with slow thrusts but in less than a minute he was pounding. he's average lengthe, but decent thickness. he started talking quite a bit too , telling me i was wet for him and i wanted it. (lol) then he turned me around and had me lay on the edge of the bed, still clothed and pushed back in. he was hitting me hard enough with it i felt myself slipping on the edge of the bed. i had my hand on his should and told him to hold up. i told him let's get undressed and in a better position. so i got him on the bed and rode him. i did my best to ride him hard to see how quickly i could get him to cum, and it took five minutes or so until he came in the condom. i rested for a minute then got up to stretch my legs he came up behind me , complimenting my ass and reaching around to squeeze my breasts. he started talking about a follow up and i said we'd see and he said see what, and i told him i like variety so i dont know when. as he was getting dressed he randomly started talking politics, which is a turn off, especially his, but whatever.
then last night david and i met a friend for dinner, just dinner, but that's a whole other story.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Aug 11, 2024 1:10 pm

he started talking quite a bit too , telling me i was wet for him and i wanted it. (lol)
The things they say... :lol: